October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  time after time
Tag: Elijah & Azazer // March 25th, 2031

Diana stretched her arms as she got up from her seat after closing the book she had shut. The Moon Palace’s library was vast; and in the future, she didn’t have much opportunity to explore it as she had now.

Diana had realized just how much she had missed out on in the future with its chaotic state. If it wasn’t the war with the Black Moons, it was something else. There was little time to relax beyond a good few years. 

It was a refreshing change of pace as well, as the books while they gave the appearance of standard books, had holographic technologies within them to display its contents. It explained to Diana how they had survived all these years, frozen in time – even though the Moon Palace needn’t have any explanation after its revival after Queen Beryl’s first defeat.

“I’m finally finished with my set,” Diana announced as she gazed towards her companions. “How are you guys doing?” When reading was concerned, Diana was known to be meticulous, ensuring that she didn’t miss a single detail. It meant that reading took time, but it was worth it in the end.

@Elijah Mitchell @Azazer Hawkins
written by Vii
72 posts
9 threads
hover for triggers

Eli started off with his own research before he met up with Diana to check out the Moon Palace’s library. They’d met up with Azazer when they arrived and explained to him what they were looking for. There had to be a reason why Elysian was still under the control of the Dark Alliance, but they weren’t even certain what they should be looking for to figure it out.

He frowned when Diana said she finished her set of books. He knew she’d have mentioned something if she’d found so much as a hint. “I’m nearly done.” He sighed. “I’m having trouble even finding reference to Elysian and the powers that control it.” He was starting to think this whole mission was a wild goose chase. He still believed though that if they could figure out a way to get control of Elysian back, maybe it would help shift things in their favor.

“You don’t happen to remember anything, do you?” He asked, looking over at Azazer. He knew Azazer had been alive during the Silver Millennium, but that didn’t necessarily mean he knew anything about the origins of Elysian or who controlled it.

@Azazer Hawkins @Diana LeBlanc
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Honestly, Azazer was happy to help out even though he was--quite literally at times--a bird brain. Still, he could throw himself into looking through the resources available, though it appeared that the library was woefully lacking in what they were looking for.

If anything ... Well, it almost felt like things were missing but given that he had only rarely seen the library and was more acquainted with the one within the former court of the Nether Moon ... It just felt weird but he was not certain it was worth saying anything about at the moment.

"Uh ... nothing on my end," replied Azazer, setting down a book and staring at the stack he had acquired. His fingers tapped the last one he had read, a quick staccato before he blinked and focused on the fact that Elijah asked him something.

"I mean, besides this library feels like it's missing stuff?" His expression turned thoughtful. "I feel like we might be better off asking Nasir about it? Since we can't find anything here. If ..." His nose scrunched up in thought. "I mean, if it's anything like here or the like, I imagine there's probably a sacred chamber? You know, a place where you could commune and whatever; a spot that really lets you connect with a place. I swear I remember getting yelled at by mom's old priest because I was 'disrupting' some ceremony or the other that was to sanctify a location." Pause. "Or maybe corrupt it, my memory is still kind of spotty."

written by Rated Em
42 posts
10 threads
hover for triggers