Eternal
Eternal is a Sailor Moon roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since July 10th, 2018.

Late March 2031 - April 2031

(Open) those nights were ours
// March 22nd

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego
Light, Purificationpowers

What happened on the 15th was a mess, and every day that followed after that had left no room for rest. Cynthia was tired of the repetitive cycle, and knew that things wouldn’t change unless she made it so. So, that evening she had secretly been getting the media room all setup with inflatable mattresses, sleeping bags, and so on with her staff, and they were tucked away in a spot that wouldn’t easily be noticeable upon entry.

Cynthia would ask her staff to gather everyone for another ‘meeting’. While the location may have been suspicious for a meeting, Cynthia was more prone to such – she, after all, was still Cynthia Lunette at heart. Cynthia didn’t like the typical meetings where everyone gathered at a long table to discuss serious topics. Those were irritating, tiresome, and just led to bad moods all around.

Cynthia instead had an ulterior motive this time: while under the guise for an impromptu meeting, Cynthia was truly wanting to do an overnight sleepover. Her staff had all secretly been prepared for such, the snacks and drinks already in another room.

“Ahhh, it’s so much easier this way~!” Cynthia chimed and stretched, wearing comfortable and loose civilian attire and not necessarily in her pajamas just yet. While the remark could have been taken a certain way, Cynthia was more so referring to the idea that she had in mind. Not having to do everything herself and with the help of staff made the process easier.

“No annoying long tables, no politicians….this room is the more ideal meeting space!”
played by Vii She/her pronouns 398 posts 47 threads

Crystal Empire
36years
He/Himpronouns
European Ambassador & Golden King occupation
Zoisite alter-ego
Energy (Healing & Purification)powers

The thing was that when one was double (and bodyguard) for the Queen they tended to be aware and in the know about certain things. Which meant that when there was a call for a meeting, one that was not on schedule and at a particular hour that spoke more to fun than business, Jeremiah was already suspicious.

If anything, the particular gleam in Cynthia's eyes earlier in the day had all but said she was up to something.

... that and the fact that maybe while he had been disguised as the Queen, one of the staff had slipped up but that was neither here nor there. Jeremiah was dressed as stylishly as ever, a bespoke three-piece suit as was his preferred choice, and lingered outside the meeting area with Sevik with a sigh. "It isn't a meeting," said Jeremiah, his voice pitched low as he spoke to Sevik, "but it's not some kind of over the top party either."

Which meant it was probably something to try and destress everyone (and not some foolish attempt at a party to celebrate the anniversary of the Golden Kings revival because no; the fifteenth had already been enough).

Tilting his head towards the door, a sure sign of there's no point in waiting outside, Jeremiah entered the room with Sevik. A silver eyebrow arched, catching the tail-end of what Cynthia said. "I think," said Jeremiah, "that this is the ideal meeting space for you and less than it is for others." The way his eye twitched, just slightly, implied he was thinking of at least a half-dozen of people who would not be pleased with such a setting.

... okay, maybe he did need some non-important meeting time or something but only because Cynthia was forcing the situation (and Jeremiah was prone to being high-strung). Regardless, she was getting one of those I am on to you looks (that was likely mirrored by Sevik) but Jeremiah was not going to stop. If anything, he was dutybound to help make sure it moved forward.
played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 174 posts 19 threads

Crystal Empire
41years
He/Himpronouns
Ambassador occupation
Kunzite alter-ego
Energy/Ice Manipulationpowers

When Sevik first heard about the meeting, he had to admit he was a little suspicious. Sure, Cynthia had her moments of being unorthodox, but this was a bit eccentric, even for her. There hadn’t been any emergencies. As the leader of the Kingsguard, he would have been one of the first ones informed if there had been, and there wasn’t anything else pressing enough to call for an emergency meeting, especially at this hour. All in all, he was suspicious enough from his own assessments before Jeremiah even said anything about it.

“I agree.” He nodded as he leaned against the wall outside the ‘meeting’ room. With his grey sweater and jeans, he was slightly more casual than his partner, but still elegant in his own way. He followed Jeremiah into the meeting room and came to stand next to him. Sevik’s lips were pressed into a thin line and his arms were folded across his chest, but he said nothing as Cynthia and Jeremiah both stated their opinions on the room’s worthiness as a meeting space.

Sevik put a hand on Jeremiah’s back, rubbing in small circles with the hope that Jeremiah found it at least somewhat soothing. His unamused expression was still focused on Cynthia. “This is clearly not a meeting. Care to explain why we’re here?” His tone suggested that it was less of a request and more of a push for information.
played by Dragon He/Him pronouns 55 posts 3 threads

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego

Cynthia should have anticipated it, but she hadn’t – that Jeremiah would have been among the first to arrive with Sevik in tow. He wasn’t wrong on his remark, Cynthia had much preferred a more casual meeting space as it eased tensions when one wasn’t surrounded by ordinary settings for meetings.

“Oh come on, you don’t know thaaaat,” Cynthia chimed. “Didn’t you know that back when the girls and I used to do our routine meetings, we always met somewhere more casual?”

There was also something missing whenever they had their routine meetings now, and that was (Motoki) and his sister. She missed them, but she knew that visiting them was a bit more difficult now than before.

What stung more was the unamused expression from Sevik. She was used to it from Jeremiah, but she spent more time with him than Sevik. Leave it to him to be a party-pooper, but Cynthia was going to try her best to persuade them both otherwise when it was due time.

“I have my reasons,” Cynthia said matter-of-factly. “But you’ll have to wait when everyone gets here~! And don’t worry, I’ve got other staff watching the Command Room and keeping an eye on things. So you both can ease up a little~!”

Crystal Empire
36years
He/Himpronouns
European Ambassador & Golden King occupation
Zoisite alter-ego
Energy (Healing & Purification)powers

There was a subtle shift in Jeremiah's posture, a breath that was released as he felt the touch of Sevik's hand at his back. Queerly bright blue-green eyes cut towards him, the corner of his mouth twitching upward just a little. He was fine, not really that annoyed, but the distraction gesture was welcomed all the same (especially as he took a step closer to Sevik and gently bumped shoulders with him).

His gaze shifted back towards Cynthia, Jeremiah shaking his head. "To be fair, Cyn, I was not counting the other Inner Sol Guardians in my statement." Not that he wanted to admit that he was aware of some of their past meeting locations because ... Well, past!Zoisite was a psychopath and had no issue with stalking.

A breath was released, a small one of annoyance as Jeremiah shook his head. "You know that saying someone else is watching the Command Center isn't good enough to stop Miki, Luna, or myself. There's a reason we keep our phones and tablets on hand." Still, his posture relaxed and his shoulders lifted in a shrug. "If I knew how to ease up, I would, but in the very least ..." The world's most put-upon sigh escaped. "I will endeavor to make sure this 'meeting' of yours goes off without a hitch."

Jeremiah gave Cynthia a rather pointed look. "Just next time perhaps inform us so that we can better do so and perhaps wrangle the other hard workers that might not want to abandon their posts."
played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 174 posts 19 threads

Crystal Empire
41years
He/Himpronouns
Ambassador occupation
Kunzite alter-ego
Energy/Ice Manipulationpowers

Sevik was a proverbial stick in the mud and he was well aware. Few aside from Endymion and the other kings had seen Sevik when he was relaxed and candid. Jeremiah saw even more of him than Sevik allowed even the other kings to see. If he’d known this was going to be a social visit, he could have better prepared himself mentally. Calling this a meeting when it was a social gathering instead was something else entirely and he was admittedly a little sore over the deception.

He was glad that Jeremiah seemed appreciative of the touch on his back, even though Sevik was doing it just as much for himself as for Jeremiah. He’d figured out a long time ago that being in physical contact with Jeremiah calmed him considerably, it seemed to work even better these days and he found himself looking for more excuses to touch Jeremiah. He kept it to small things, like a small touch on the arm or back, or the brush of their hands as they figured out what sort of public displays they were comfortable with.

Sevik listened to the conversation between Jeremiah and Cynthia. “I would also prefer that you didn’t ask us here under false pretenses next time.” He paused and as much as it pained him to offer help for something like this, he would both for Jeremiah and for Cynthia. “But I will also do what I can to help. What do you need us to do?” He asked.
played by Dragon He/Him pronouns 55 posts 3 threads

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego

Okay, okay, she got it. The ‘jig’ was up. That still wasn’t going to stop Cynthia from having a little fun with this, especially when it was meant to be fun.

“The point of all of this is for you guys to relax a little!” She pointed out, glowering at Jeremiah for his workaholic tendencies. She knew that he meant well for it, that he had reason for it, but if there wasn’t a need for it, there wasn’t a need for it. She was making sure of it that tonight went smoothly, and she purposefully hadn’t mentioned which of her staff were actually on the scene.

“Which means that all devices will have to be left at the door,” she gestured towards the basket that would remain at the door the entirety of the time. “I told you, I have measures in place in case we need to jump into action. All we’ve been doing lately is just stressing ourselves out. We haven’t had much of an opportunity to just be ourselves and refresh. So, tonight’s about that – so you best get comfy~!”

Cynthia had her own idea in mind on what comfy meant, but she’d introduce that later. “I’ve got staff making sure that those persons are informed, too.” She noted before turning towards Sevik, huffing. “It’s not a false pretense, that’s such a strong term~! There are still many ways to have ‘meetings’. So like I said, ease up a little bit. Tonight’s about having fun~!”

Crystal Empire
36years
They/them, She/Herpronouns
Security Chief occupation
Sailor Uranus alter-ego
Skypowers

There were two things questionable about the invitation to a meeting; first, it was being held in the Media Room. Meetings were never held there even if there was security footage to watch. Secondly, it had been Cynthia who called the meeting. The Queen was concerned about recent events no doubt, but for her to call a meeting on her own definitely gave Alexis pause. If Cynthia were actually taking such responsible approach as Security team lead she had an obligation to be there. Meetings that started in the evening and went late into the night were not really uncommon, so Alexis grabbed her travel mug and filled it with some strong coffee and headed to the media room.

Alexis had been trying to work less overtime, spend more time with Pandora. But her tendency to overwork herself was not an easy habit to break. Sometimes it took a phone call to make her come home before the wee hours of the night. Truth was she wasn't sleeping well anyway and a few hours here and there while still in the Palace were sufficient enough some days.

"Knock knock." Alexis peeks her head into the room, not surprised to see that Jeremiah and Sevik were the first to arrive. From what she could see the room was definitely not set up for a meeting. Of course….she should have known Cynthia wasn't going to be that responsible. Hope springs eternal. "Cynthia." Alexis frowns, disappointment showing in the thin line of her lips. She didn't need to say anything else.

played by curlycrown She/Her pronouns 48 posts 5 threads

Crystal Empire
36years
She/Herpronouns
Musician/Artist/Advisor occupation
Sailor Neptune alter-ego
Seapowers

Pandi heard about the meeting and made sure to show up as close to on time as she could. Of course, she was coming from a rehearsal so she only just made it back with enough time to stop by her quarters and drop off her violin before coming to the meeting room. Was she perhaps insane for not analyzing the meeting location and time? Perhaps, but she was more of a ‘go with the flow’ type person. She was fine with whatever tonight turned out to be. If it was a meeting, maybe she should suggest watching a movie or something afterward.

When she arrived, she saw Cynthia, Jeremiah, Sevik and Alexis were already there. She smiled as she walked in. “Good evening,” she said. Sevik and Jeremiah were looking as serious as always and Alexis had that look of disappointment. “Alex, you shouldn’t frown so much or you’ll end up with wrinkles,” she teased as she tickled her spouse’s chin. She turned to face the others and saw the look on Cynthia’s face. “I don’t know what’s going on here, but whatever Cynthia did, I’m sure she had the best of intentions.” Her eyes softened and a gentle smile graced her lips.
played by Dragon He/Him pronouns 39 posts 3 threads

Crystal Empire
36years
They/them, She/Herpronouns
Security Chief occupation
Sailor Uranus alter-ego
Skypowers

"But frowning is one of my talents." Alexis puts up a fake protest and wraps an arm around her wife. It was nearly impossible for Alexis to be in a bad mood when Pandi was around. Frankly it was probably good for all of them to have her here so early considering the three who showed up first were a little on the grumpy side. Once fully inside the room she offers a nod to Jeremiah and Sevik. "Evening, gentlemen. Not surprised to see you show up to a meeting early." She grins. "I suppose we'll be outnumbered soon enough."

Truthfully this was probably good for all of them. Stress levels were through the roof for everyone and while taking some time off was not high on the list of Alexis' priorities, sometimes her hand needed to be forced. It would do some good for all of them to have some social time together, blow off some steam. Though; whatever Cynthia had in mind specifically was still a mystery.

played by curlycrown She/Her pronouns 48 posts 5 threads