October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

when everything around us changed
tag: sevik // March 22nd, 2031

Never had it crossed his mind when Nasir--Helios--had mentioned magic that it would be something Dion would eventually be capable of. Every time he had thought about it, he had thought in terms of in the future, but after everything that had happened on the anniversary of the return of the Golden Kings ...

Dion was not certain anything would ever be the same.

It was that very thought process that had him seek out Sevik to once again up pick up the Krav Maga training that the younger man had helped him refine years ago. Dion had no doubts that he would ever be as capable as any of the powered individuals that made up the Crystal Empire (and Galactica) but it would be foolish to not try and learn how to mix what he was now capable of with what he could already do. Not that it would help ease his daughter's concerns about his safety but he'd feel better about being able to protect himself.

Minus the fact that Dion did not know where exactly to begin. Especially considering that he was not entirely sure where to start. Sevik would find him as he was putting in his contacts, not wanting to wear his glasses while doing something like this (and he never had in the past either).

"Just a moment, Sevik," said Dion, a warm smile given. A heartbeat later, the older man was blinking rapidly to make sure his contacts were in properly before turning towards his training partner for the afternoon. "Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to help me with this." A chuckle escaped. "Not that I was ever expecting to ask for help on figuring out what I can do because I have magic."

written by Rated Em
16 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

Sevik had been with Nasir when they saw humans performing magic. He wasn’t entirely sure what it meant that they were capable of this already. But that didn’t mean that they could ignore what was happening. They were still in the planning stages to make resources available. They needed to figure out what people needed most, while also trying to figure out who had powers. All in all, things were not progressing very quickly since they also were concerned with figuring out what happened that night.

All in all, Sevik couldn’t say he was overly surprised when Dion reached out to him. He’d helped Dion with Krav Maga over the years, so while he wasn’t sure he was particularly qualified to help Dion with magic, he agreed anyway. He arrived as the older man was putting his contacts in and waited patiently to the side.

“You’re welcome, though I think this session might be beneficial to both of us,” he said when Dion thanked him for making time in his schedule. “Nasir and I spoke briefly about offering educational courses or other resources for those that show signs of magic. It’s been so long since any of us have experienced life without magic that we’re unsure what might be of the most use to those like yourself that are new to magic.” He hoped the explanation didn’t sound pompous or anything, but it had been a long time since any of the guardians or his team had to live without magic. It was difficult remembering what it had been like when they first started out using their powers.

“I guess first we need to start with the basics. Have you come across any hints of what type of magic you have?” He asked. Before he could teach Dion how to use his powers, he first needed to know what he was teaching Dion to do.

@Dion Lunette
written by Dragon
47 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

"Honestly, when Nasir was talking about magic returning, I wasn't quite expecting that I'd be on the receiving end." Truthfully, it was probably one of the few things that had caught him off guard despite having been aware of such things for years even before his daughter had ascended as Neo Queen Serenity.

Satisfied that his contacts were properly in place, Dion turned his focus towards Sevik properly. "Not quite sure what kind of magic I have beyond just magic." Which was to imply Dion thought it tended to take shape differently for each person; some kind of element--or otherwise--that was at the disposal of the wielder.

"I was able to free myself when I protected a child from getting grabbed by great flying undead thing." Dion ran his hand along his chin in thought. "It was ..." What was the best way to describe it? "I do not want to say shadowy but it kind of was."

Taking a breath, Dion held a hand out in front of himself and focused. It took a moment, mostly because he had to try and recall the feeling, but after a little bit darkness coalesced in his hand.

written by Rated Em
16 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

“You never fully expect it until it happens.” Sevik could say that about a lot more than just magical things, but it didn’t make it any less true. After all, before all this magical nonsense and destiny came to find him, he’d lived an ordinary life for a time. While he didn’t remember the specifics, he did remember that it was a big adjustment to go through.

Sevik considered the answer he got to the question about what kind of magic Dion had and he made a mental note to talk to Nasir about theories he had about whether certain types of magic can be passed through families or perhaps certain elements. He wasn’t sure if magic could be passed down like traits such as hair color or height, it might be worth exploring.

He listened as Dion explained about saving a child during the night of the attack and waited while Dion demonstrated. “Seems like shadow or perhaps darkness.” He paused, unsure how Dion would react to the darkness comment. “Have you tried experimenting to see what you can do with it?” He asked. Sevik wasn’t sure how much Dion might have thought to try or if he’d felt comfortable trying it on his own at all.

@Dion Lunette
written by Dragon
47 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

"Honestly, even when I suspected Cynthia was potentially Sailor Moon, I never really expected it to be proven true." A random thing to share but the sentiment was there all the same. Still, his focus was on keeping the bit of darkness that he had manifested there and not just breaking apart and dispersing.

"Cate--Hecate--seems to think that our family line has Lunarian ancestry." Pause. "Specifically that my magic manifested as someone of Nether Moon." That was a touch awkward to say, though less so now that Hecate was part of the Lunette family but it still felt out of place given that her purification was still somewhat recent.

"I can't do much more than this at the moment." His fingers twitched and the orb of darkness swirled above his hand like it was water. "I've mostly been working on ... keeping it manifested?" The look on his face implied he was not sure if that was the right phrase or word for it but it made the most sense with what he meant.

"I doubt it will ever be anything as impressive as what you and the others can do," continued Dion, "but as long as I can understand and control it, I'll be happy enough."

@Sevik Kincaid
written by Rated Em
16 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers