Eternal
Eternal is a Sailor Moon roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since July 10th, 2018.

Late March 2031 - April 2031

(Invitation) Shifting focus
Leandro // March 14, 2031

Galactica
36years
She/her, he/himpronouns
Ambassador occupation
Sailor Star Fighter alter-ego
Starlightpowers

It hadn’t taken her long to realize the one formerly helping them was now actively avoiding them, and Youko suspected she was familiar with that kind of avoidance. At least, she assumed it was avoidance due a guilt trip and not something else. The Saturn Knight was avoiding everyone last she heard, and with his ability and the general size of the Crystal Palace, it was extremely easy to do. Despite asking around, she couldn’t find hide nor hair of the guy, so she stopped for now.

Thing was, he also had an ability to find those he heard asking around for him. Youko figured she asked in enough places about his whereabouts that he’d pick up on that sooner or later.

Hell, she used the size of this place herself when she needed peace and quiet to wallow in guilt. She couldn’t blame the guy for doing the same if that was what happened. Youko trusted the palace rumor mill (which continued to churn each time she asked about his location and reasons for it) as far as she could throw it, which, considering her abilities, was pretty far indeed if said thing was a physical object instead of metaphorical one.

Really, all she was thinking was it was past the time someone just checked up on the guy. True, she could use information about that artifact he brought back, but Youko was pretty sure Leandro told everything he knew to those who needed to know about whatever information he had. Poking him needlessly for more might just result in more avoidance, and that was the last thing she needed. Not this time, anyway.

“Jameson,” she called, seeing her target where she sort of expected him to be. The northern side of the palace walls seemed to be one of the many predictable avoidance spots because it was generally expected to be quiet. “Fancy seeing you here.”

played by Eclipse She/her pronouns 18 posts 3 threads

Crystal Empire
39years
He/Himpronouns
Informant occupation
Saturn Knight (Spectrolite) alter-ego
Destruction/Silencepowers

Generally speaking, Leandro could be found if he was actually needed. If there was a purpose to finding him, if one actually needed him for some thing or the other, then the purified Knight of Saturn could be found. The problem, of course, was that outside of the meeting where he had handed over everything that he knew, there was not much else that could be asked of him.

Sure, he could clarify and further assist where needed--especially regarding the names and identities of certain individuals within the Dark Alliance--but ultimately Leandro was left to his own devices. It was not like he could actually go anywhere as he was on the Dark Alliance's most wanted dead list. Metaria did not do forgiveness, she did vengeance, and that meant that stepping outside of the Crystal Palace was essentially asking to die.

Which meant that the only things Leandro did were help the staff and otherwise when he could. When he was not doing that, he was making a point to avoid certain individuals (see: Uranus) and otherwise not being a problem. It was the only way, honestly, that he could work through his thoughts and put everything to right.

After all: he had a great deal to repent for and the ways to do so were, for the time being, few and far between.

What he was not expecting, however, was that pervading sense of someone looking for him. The last time it had happened, it had led to a less than thrilling conversation with Alexis. Given that it was Sailor Star Fighter, Leandro was not entirely enthused to even consider revealing himself.

... but where would that get him if he did not?

So Leandro planted himself in one of the last places he was typically looked for and waited. Despite the fact that he was visible, there was nothing else that gave him away. The very powers that had enabled him to hide his corruption continued to enable him to hide any sort of information about his current state. Mostly, however, it was simply second nature to keep everything closed off. Especially as something uneasily plucked at his nerves, the Saturnian man unable to place just what had him unsettled.

"Miss Hoshino," greeted Leandro, not turning his gaze away from the view. "What can I do for you?"

played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 70 posts 14 threads

Galactica
36years
She/her, he/himpronouns
Ambassador occupation
Sailor Star Fighter alter-ego
Starlightpowers

“Funny you ask.” Youko settled next to him, ensuring neither of them was likely to fall off  their current perch before focusing on the conversation at hand. “I was just wondering the same thing.” She paused, debating if that address felt wrong. “And it’s still Youko,” she reminded him lightly.

He wasn’t the only one who screwed up. She wasn’t going to point it out unless it came up during this conversation.

“Seriously, though, I’m just checking up on you this time. How are you doing?”

It was an odd and probably inane question. Youko mentally shrugged at herself for bothering, but she couldn’t help it. Leandro Jameson used to work with them. Checking up on him from time to time was the least she could do.

played by Eclipse She/her pronouns 18 posts 3 threads

Crystal Empire
39years
He/Himpronouns
Informant occupation
Saturn Knight (Spectrolite) alter-ego
Destruction/Silencepowers

It was moments like this that unnerved Leandro the most. Not because he did not want them, he still had been thrown by Jacqui's acceptance of him (in her way) but because it was entirely unexpected. After all, most avoided him and for good reason (and even if they did not out and out avoid him, they still made a point to not be alone with him).

"... if I was still working for the three of you," said Leandro, "it would still be Miss Hoshino." He had always been a stickler for such things and the number of times he had called Youko by her first name were few and far between.

"I am doing as well as can be expected." How many times had he given a similar response? It did not make it any less true, though he did pause for a moment before adding. "Something has me uneasy, though what I could not say." Not that he looked like he was uneasy or gave any indication that he was but he had not, with his purification, been anything less than truthful. "... though I suppose between Hecate's purification and my own, there has been enough disrupted that many likely feel as if we are on the precipice of something."

@Youko Hoshino
played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 70 posts 14 threads