October 2021 Updates
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

Catching Up

Things had started to settle in the Crystal Palace despite their research into just what happened to allow the dead to walk the streets. Zirconia had stayed behind that night to help however she could, even if that meant trying to comfort those who were frightened within its walls. But now the question was why It happened in the first place, and she would be no help with that.

However, with the restrictions on the movement of the Nethermoon clan relaxed, it was time to get away from the walls of the palace.

She remembered a small bistro with a calming atmosphere from before all of this had started, where she would often go to get a meal when she wasn't taking clients at her shop. She asked Catherine to come with her since it had been difficult for them to have much of any conversation at all since the reemergence of the Moon Kingdom with Hecate at its head. Nemain had been struggling with her memories of the time long ago, and perhaps catching up with her daughter would jostle something loose.

The two were sat at a booth in the back corner of the restaurant, private as Nemain preferred it that way, and left to peruse the menu.

"Thank you for coming out with me, darling. I'm sure we both needed to take a break with everything all seeming to happen at once." Nemain smiled, glancing at the menu briefly but her attention was mainly on Catherine. "Have you found the transition difficult? I hope no one has been giving you a hard time."

written by CurlyCrown
19 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Catherine had apparently done something right when the dead were roaming the land much like the living. She had believed that she didn’t deserve to be stuck in the two palaces in the first place, and after the events of what happened with Dion, it was clear that she had proved she wasn’t going to go off of the deep end at the first chance that she got. She had been patient, but to say she wasn’t happy that Cynthia and the others were finally loosening her leash would have been a lie. She was comfortable now; instead of being sectioned off in the fanciest places in the universe, now she got to be among the people.

When Zirconia – no, Nemain – asked her if she wanted to go out with her she was happy to oblige her. Between working with the Crystal Empire in order to figure out what had happened to looking into everything else on her own, Hecate hadn’t gotten a chance to simply sit down and relax. That was something that hadn’t really changed since before she had become this version of herself; Nehalennia was much the same, and she recalled times in the ancient past that Zirconia had been the only person with the ability to get her to settle. Call it a mother’s intuition.

So it wasn’t surprising, really, that they found themselves where they did now. It was a quaint little café, one that Catherine remembered being mentioned every now and again. But when she was Morrigan, she had to keep up with Alliance nonsense as well as take care of Morrigan’s affairs as an ambassador. No matter how many times she may’ve told herself she’d go, she couldn’t manage that.

To Nemain’s question, Catherine took a breath and she took a beat. ”It’s strange,” the moon queen offered with a sigh. ”I feel as though my previous life was a distant memory. Almost as though I’m someone else now, watching from the outside looking in. But… it isn’t really hard, no. It’s natural. Like this is the person that I was meant to be all along.” And, indeed, it was. If she hadn’t been placed within the Nether Moon. If those lines hadn’t been drawn in the first place. What would a world where Hecate had always been Hecate look like?

”I realize that much of this was sudden for you. How have you been handling it?”

(This post was last modified: 07 Oct 2021, 12:36 PM by Catherine Lunette.)
written by Dusk
41 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers