October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  Who Are You?
Tag: Emery

It didn’t happen often, but now and then a buyer contacted Uriel after purchasing a piece, either jewelry or a sculpture. Usually it was just praise and them saying how much they loved the piece, but on rare occasions it was someone that wanted to commission another one with a similar vibe. He wasn’t sure what to think of the most recent message he’d received. It wasn’t a direct request for a commission, but the buyer was insistent that they meet. Uriel wasn’t sure what to make of that.

Not that he was against the idea of meeting someone that liked his work. It was good to connect with people, even if he hated it. But even he knew better than to risk bad PR. That was the main reason he agreed to this meeting in the first place.

What’s more, it was an unusual piece the buyer was inquiring about. Ever since he’d seen those freaky, animated skeletons, he’d been having these strange dreams. The piece in question was a bracelet he made after seeing something similar in his dream. There’d been something that felt familiar about it. It wasn’t a style he did before, since he often stuck with designs that would sell.

This one was dark and somewhat ethereal. It was the sort of thing that most of the population wouldn’t be interested in. He put it up for sale figuring that maybe some high school kid would buy it cause it went with their emo outfit or perhaps steampunk. There were quite a few weirdos out there that ran around in costumes for various reasons besides Halloween. Maybe that’s the sort that bought the piece?

He grabbed his drawing pad and a pencil so he could sketch while he waited for the person to arrive at his studio.

@Emery Sullivan
written by Dragon
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

As much as it should not have caught him by surprise--especially given the fact that he knew others had been granted rebirth--Hades still found himself nearly dumbfounded by what one of his undead said to him: Herald Orpheus lives. Most certainly he was no longer the same, a being of the Galaxy Cauldron caught within the immortal flesh of an Earthling, but it was Orpheus.

That, more than anything, meant that Hades could not stay away. Oh, he watched him unseen for a little while, paid attention as his Herald went about this Earthling life, and found that the similarities were there. Hades had told himself that if he watched Orpheus--now known as Uriel Carroway--and saw nothing of the Herald he had once been, he would have left well-enough alone.

It had mostly been little things, quirks, and more that could've been handwaved away, but when he had found the bracelet painstakingly crafted by Uriel--the very one that was a match to the shape his limiter took--Hades knew that Orpheus was sleeping within. The bracelet was no simple thing, metal and more twisted together to give shape, and then the dark touches that marked it as something for Hades (or Halloween, he thought mulishly) ...

Well, it made sense that he had snapped it up and then promptly requested a meeting with its creator.

Quite insistently at that.

Hades was not the one who arrived, though certainly Emery Sullivan was the Lord of the Underworld Nemesis (as the true appearance of the man he had replaced was gone, no image anywhere remaining that was not his), and checked his pocket watch to verify the time. He was never the sort to be early, nor the kind to be late, but instead arrived perfectly on time.

It was exactly as the last second gave way to the meeting time, that Emery Sullivan knocked upon the door to Uriel's studio. Even wearing his human guise, there was something about the way the once professor carried himself. More so when Uriel opened the door and he smiled at him--a smile that was, perhaps, startlingly familiar to the other man--and inclined his head in greeting.

"Mister Carroway? Emery Sullivan, thank you for this chance to meet with you."

written by em
34 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

By the time someone knocked at the door, Uriel found himself sketching something similar to the bracelet bought by the customer that was on his way here. He didn’t remember seeing this necklace in his dream, but it still felt familiar somehow.

He jumped when he heard the knock and moved quickly to open the door. He paused as he took in the appearance of the man standing there. He was certain he hadn’t met the man before, but there was something about him that seemed very familiar, like a close friend or family member that he hadn’t seen in a long time. But that was impossible. He wasn’t close to his family anymore and he didn’t really have many friends. He never had. So why was this complete stranger so familiar?

“Uh, yeah. I’m Uriel Carroway. Please, come in.” He stood back and gestured toward his studio. Studio was just a fancy way to say room in his home where he did his craft. It wasn’t exactly the most organized of places. There were bits of metal scattered about and a hardware storage bin filled with various gemstones, both cut and uncut. The place was dimly lit with dark curtains covering several large windows that would have been able to let in ample light when Uriel desired it.

Uriel cleared his throat. “Mr. Sullivan, forgive me for being brusque, but your correspondence didn’t make it clear why you wanted to meet. Were you looking for a companion piece for the bracelet or was there something else you had in mind?” He was not one for small talk and being the loner he was, it always felt terribly awkward for both of them whenever he attempted it. As much as other people didn’t like it when he cut to the chase, he found it generally worked out much better for him.

@Emery Sullivan
written by Dragon
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

The brusque manner that Uriel spoke in would have been offputting for some but it only made the corner of Emery's mouth twitch upward just so. It meant that he was just as to the point as he had always been and that--when so much else had changed--was reassuring.

For a moment, he was a touch distracted. Each of the gemstones, cut and uncut, was a whisper of insight and knowledge but Emery pushed it away as Uriel called for his attention. "A companion piece, Mister Carroway? No, no; I do not need a companion piece." Turning back around to face him, Emery began to adjust his sleeves.

"See?" Upon his right hand was the bracelet that Uriel had crafted, which was likely expected, but it was as he finished pulling up the sleeve of his left that the other man would see the fact that he had a bracelet that matched. "If anything, I came to inquire about how such a design came to you." His head tilted to the side, expression alight with curiosity. "Given that it's a match for the bracelet I already wear."

written by em
34 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Glad that the customer didn’t seem put off by Uriel wanting to get right to the point, he watched as the man took in his surroundings. He wasn’t sure what to think about the stranger. Mr. Sullivan just seemed so familiar, but Uriel couldn’t place where they might have met before.

“Oh?” It truly surprised Uriel when the man said he didn’t need a companion piece for the bracelet. Uriel would have questioned more, but he didn’t get the chance as Mr. Sullivan was already adjusting his sleeves. He recognized the bracelet he made right away when he saw it on the man’s right wrist. Then a second bracelet came into view on the man’s left wrist.

“I… I…” Uriel stared at the two bracelets, shifting focus from one to the other and then back. Had he unintentionally copied someone else’s work? But how? He’d looked on the internet for anything that might resemble the one he’d crafted, but the internet had come up empty. So how did this man come to be in possession of a near identical bracelet? Sure they were very similar in many ways, but even from here he could see the minor difference clearly enough.

“I designed it based on something I saw in a dream.” He hated admitting where his inspiration came from because when something like this happened, it was often hard to prove that you were inspired rather than simply copying a design.

@Emery Sullivan
written by Dragon
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

"A dream, you say ..." echoed Emery, expression more curious than disbelieving. "I would believe it. Mine," he wiggled the fingers of his left hand to indicate which bracelet he meant, "has been with me as long as I can remember. I had always thought it one of a kind until I caught sight of the one you made."

For a long moment, Emery's attention was more on the bracelets and looking between them. Clearly, he was considering something, though Uriel would strangely be able to tell that it was less the bracelets and more him even though Emery was not looking at him directly.

"Would you indulge me, Mister Carroway? I'd like to know what kind of dream inspired the companion to my bracelet." A warm smile was given. "You do not have to if you do not want to, but I am ever so curious. I truly did not think I would see another like it, so even the smallest hint of what inspired you from the dream is all I ask."

Oh, he wanted more but he meant what he said: he would be content with only a tidbit because that would open a dialogue.

... and dialogue was all he needed.

written by em
34 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Uriel had never had an encounter like this before in his life. Never had he met a customer that both set him on edge and yet felt familiar enough to be like family. That alone had him feeling like he should toss Mr. Sullivan out. And that was even before the potential copyright infringement issues that might come with these two near identical bracelets.

“Yes, a dream.” He confirmed. This was so weird. Uriel felt like this guy was somehow looking right through him, despite the guy not even looking in his direction while prodding further about his dream. Uriel didn’t like discussing the contents of his dreams, especially not with strangers.

“I barely remember it.” He lied and shrugged. “Or not much of it anyway. I must have watched some mythology based sci-fi movie before bed or something because I was dreaming about life on other planets and a graveyard of sorts for, well… everything.” It wasn’t much to go on and he certainly wasn’t going to mention that there was someone there with him who’d been a friend and sometimes lover. He didn’t really want to discuss everything in the dream about having magical powers or anything else like that.

“Why are you so interested in my dream?” He asked, still not sure what to make of the man.

@Emery Sullivan
written by Dragon
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

It was a lie.

Well, the I barely remember it was a lie. Another might have assumed it to be the truth but there was enough of Orpheus in Uriel Carroway, that Emery Hades could tell that he was lying. Perhaps omitting was the better way to put it? Regardless, Emery nodded his head in thoughtful consideration, gaze turned towards the floor as he seemingly reflected on what was said.

A contemplative hmmm was heard, the Professor looking back up as there was a little bit of elaboration. "Oh, because it sounds like a place I've put a great deal of study into. Well, at least ..." He twisted the original bracelet around on his wrist. "As I said, this has been with me as long as I can remember but I was curious about its design, its potential origins if you will." Strangely--or not so strangely--Uriel would be able to see the very obvious faults and cracks within the bracelet though it still held together.

"It's meant to be representative of a place referred to as the Unseen Realm, a graveyard for those who are on the path to rebirth." Vivid green eyes focused on the other. "Some consider it the Underworld given that it's the basis for a lot of that 'mythos'." There was something about the way he shook his head, the amusement in the glint of his eyes and the smallest twitch upward of the corner of his mouth. "In fact, as far as I'm aware, this is the insignia of its ruler." His finger tapped the bracelet once more. "Born of the graveyard itself, an embodiment of it. Of course, he wasn't alone but ..."

Emery shook his head. "My apologies, I'm rambling."

written by em
34 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers