October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  Conversations at midnight
Tag: Cynthia // March 14, 2031

When in doubt, the good place to track down a royal, especially one she was looking for, was the palace kitchens. Never mind the time, both mother and daughter could occasionally be found snitching a snack from the place. If she was honest with herself, Miki was no different, especially when she felt like her energy needed restoring faster than hunting down a healer.

Tonight was one of those nights, it looked like, though Miki had an excuse. She was just back from a patrol that was more traditional lately, and needed a snack. Or at least a cup of tea.

“Thought I might find you here,” she murmured in amusement, spotting familiar blond hair before approaching the other woman. “Hi, Cynthia - busy night?”

Given that they had similar couple of busy nights in what felt like a row lately, Miki was not at all surprised at either their location or the fact that they both had their hands full with respective snacks, though she went for one of those pastries and her tea. Thank God the cooks were used to their respective presences by now and the only reaction she had so far was an eye roll from one noticing her borrowing a snack for herself. 

Instead, they kept to a familiar kind of routine, and she was grateful for that. They could all use normal from time to time, and now was definitely one of those nights.

written by Eclipse
32 posts
6 threads
hover for triggers

Cynthia had a rule: if she was going to obligate others to sleep, she was going to do better with her own sleep, too. For the past few months, she’d been struggling with her own sleep – it’d been even more difficult now after they regained their memories that were locked away by Guardian Cosmos. So many memories of hardship and suffering had resurfaced in the young ruler’s mind, memories that in another lifetime she would have wished remained locked away.

No; rather, she was coming to terms with it and realizing things were the way they were. What was especially difficult was handling the memories she’d obtained of the Black Moon Clan. If they were their enemies in the future, who were they dealing with now? Was the identity of Wiseman still the same, and who was their current Prince? More importantly: why was the Clan quiet since the formation of the Alliance?

Unfortunately, her rule wasn't applying to tonight after her stomach craved sweets in the middle of the night. Cynthia was scrambling through the freezer in search for ice cream and treats to apply with it when she heard Miki’s voice from  behind. “O-Oh, Miki~!” Cynthia beamed, shaking her head as she pulled out what she wanted from the freezer.

“Not really. Endymion and I had an early night tonight, but I got a little hungry. Are you just getting home? How’d it go?”

@Miki Shimizu
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

“Quiet and peaceful on my end, at least, for the moment.” Miki wrinkled her nose took a sip of her tea. “Don’t know about that, but me and a few others are worried. It’s… too quiet and peaceful, if you know what I mean.”

It really had been so, and just like the rest of them, Miki wasn’t above mild paranoia. There were plenty of times in the past when quiet and peaceful meant their enemies got ready for something truly nasty, and it never hurt to be prepared in advance. At least, she and the others ensured that Central Computer systems were all operational should they need them a bit back.

Biting into a pastry, she glanced over at Cynthia, thinking that the sight of her friend with a carton of ice cream did not quite mesh with the image the other woman had to present at times and really, was a reassuring one. “Early night’s a good idea, though,” she added around her treat. “I’ll see if I can’t manage a variation of the same after I report this in the logs and check for anything from others still out.”

There, admitting that probably didn’t hurt. There was busywork and there was busywork, and Miki was feeling like she started in on the second tonight. It looked like tonight was a good time to seek a stop to that, for now, anyway.

written by Eclipse
32 posts
6 threads
hover for triggers

“Geez, even though you went out for patrol?” Cynthia teased, trying to lighten the mood just a little. “We should try and enjoy the peace while we have it, but I can understand why some might be nervous… The Dark Alliance really went out with a bang last time they made an appearance.”

It also raised a concern: if they were quiet now, what were they potentially planning that would leave them to be quiet for so long? Surely, it had to be something big, right? They captured one of their own, they named a new Prince. Queen Metaria couldn’t have been happy in the slightest that she had even purified Queen Nehellenia.

Cynthia would meet Miki with a deadpan stare. It was already midnight, and she was planning on doing more work!? No way!

“Miki, that’s not healthy~!” Cynthia’s scolding ended with a whine. “Those reports can wait until morning and you know that, no one’s gonna read them until then. It’s already midnight and you should try getting as much sleep as you can~!”

@Miki Shimizu
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

Miki grinned despite herself at the familiar scolding/whine and her friend seeming to give her that look. They were all giving each other those looks lately, and she was very careful to tread her own line since Jeremiah got grounded, for lack of better word.

“It’ll be fine, Cyn,” she reassured her friend. “I’ve only pulled one truly long night in the last two weeks, and it so happened to be this one. I need to at least file my report because security will insist on every detail considering I patrolled so close to the palace grounds.” Taking another sip of her tea, she grimaced over the rim of her cup. “Contrary to popular belief, I don’t possess photographic memory. That would’ve been amazing, especially right now.”

She didn’t have as much going on as she could have, really, which left her available for an occasional graveyard shift, various random tasks that could really use her abilities, and night patrol in vicinity of the palace grounds. Miki didn’t mind in the slightest - it kept her busy and challenged on more than one occasion. Mercury could get bored if she was not, and that would’ve really been the worst. Bored was one of the things she did not like to be, as Cynthia well knew.

written by Eclipse
32 posts
6 threads
hover for triggers

Cynthia still didn’t like the idea of a potential all-nighter for something that could have been done in the morning. She firmly believed that sleep was important, and it helped with not only concentration, but also the overall mood. While she knew Miki to be able to take care of herself due to her studious habits, there was also another factor at hand: it was the eve of the anniversary of the Kings’ revival.

“I still don’t like that idea, have you talked with Jeremiah about what he has to say?” Surely, with all the pressure that they’d been giving him about sleep, he’d probably be pushing it on others too?

“And besides, when do we have to worry about memories when we have Lethe on our side?” She grinned mischievously then, but that grin faded quickly as she knew the grim reality of her statement. Their enemy had the power to erase and alter memories, just like they did. And probably when they actually got back the Galactica’s fallen comrade, they would have to use their powers to restore her memory. Now that her memory was in full clarity, she recalled her own experiences when Lethe and Mnemosyne used their power. It was terrifying, and she was glad that they were on their side now. 

“Look, if Jeremiah says it’s okay, I’ll allow it,” Cynthia said with a huff as she crossed her arms (that was after the fact that her food was on the table), nodding her head vigorously. “But everyone needs to stop overworking themselves, we’re all a team and we need to work together!”

@Miki Shimizu
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

“I think he’s worried, too,” Miki explained around a mouthful of her pastry, one hand reaching out to summon her mini computer to begin summarizing her report for tomorrow while the other was still holding her treat. Most of her focus remained on Cynthia, though. “He was saying it’s too quiet just a few days ago, so we’re paying attention to everything we can.” She bit off that train of thought and shrugged, chewing thoughtfully. “It should be fine.”

Eyeing the two of them in distorted reflection of the refrigerator, Miki munched on the rest of her treat as she quickly typed up the rest of her very short report. Frankly, she got used to the feeling of rushing around with sandwich in her mouth and a book in her hand while the other was taking notes. Cynthia might be horrified, but it was a familiar feeling. Time in the hospital before she left there for astrophysics and hours spent preparing for various exams were all to thank for that familiarity.

“Aye, aye, captain,” she added brightly, entering the last line of her report for the moment, then looking at it in bemused concern. “Don’t know if it’s good or bad that it’s quiet, but given where I was, it’s probably good. There, this’ll do for now.”

She would finish it tomorrow, since she didn’t particularly want her friend to pout more at her in concern. She probably should’ve asked for Infinity City downtown slot if she wanted excitement, though. The startling peace and quiet she experienced during her patrol was probably on her.

written by Eclipse
32 posts
6 threads
hover for triggers

“If I’d been through what he has been through recently, I would be, too,” Cynthia frowned as she fidgeted with the spoon, making various gestures with the ice cream that was now in its own bowl. “Queen Metaria has been more vengeful towards him the most, and there’s no signs if they’re planning anything for tomorrow…”

There were times when Cynthia wondered if Queen Metaria had leverage against the other kings, would she use it against them, too? Insofar, Cynthia hadn’t seen much that Metaria could use against the others that was obvious. She was grateful for that, too, but she did wish that for at least one day, tomorrow would be a peaceful one.

They all needed it.

“I think everyone should be cautious for tomorrow,” it was difficult to say, but she was sure that everyone else probably felt similar. Tomorrow was an important day. “You’ll help keep an eye on them tomorrow, won’t you?” By them, Cynthia was referring more towards the Kings. On a day like tomorrow, she was certain that distractions were beneficial.

As Cynthia watched Miki work on the report, she couldn’t help but groan. Who could do that while eating!? Okay, scratch that – she knew plenty of people who could do work while eating, but it wasn’t something she was accustomed to doing herself.

“I guess a short report is better than you staying up and doing the longer version.”

@Miki Shimizu
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

“We’ll keep an eye on all of them, as we can spare,” Miki assured her friend, not risking more than that. The assurance was so vague mainly because she was fairly certain that. if anything did come up, at least half the Guardians and Knights present in vicinity of Crystal Palace will be out and about, with herself and Jeremiah at the very least possibly monitoring the goings on.

That might well mean herself, at the very least, being on the move, since she found it easier to scan for trouble outside of Command. She’d literally be scanning, too.

Flipping her mini computer closed, she sent it back where it stayed in when unnecessary and paid more attention to her impromptu meal. There was only so much she could say in today’s report, anyway, and she doubted that would change tomorrow. She could forget about that and focus on something else, like reassuring Cynthia that she was indeed done with reports and work for the night.

“No, I’m completely finished with paperwork for today,” she grinned. “I’ll take care of everything else tomorrow, but for now, I’m going to finish my tea… and get some sleep. I have a nasty feeling we’ll need to be well-rested tomorrow.”

She was no precog, but Miki had a feeling she got a dose of paranoia from all of her friends prone to it and the habit of situations going sideways precisely when not needed. Between Jeremiah and Cynthia alone, it was more than enough for her to worry.

written by Eclipse
32 posts
6 threads
hover for triggers

Cynthia was in some ways, glad to hear that her team was going to be alert for tomorrow. She hoped that it was only their imagination that it was necessary, but with the recent activities from the Dark Alliance (or lack thereof), Cynthia couldn’t be so sure.

There was a feeling within her chest that sunk into her heart. Was it worry? Fear? The emotion was unclear, but she was beginning to feel a bit restless. During times like these, Cynthia was prone to it – Endymion had seen her at her worst, just as her friends had. But Cynthia wanted to believe that now that everyone was together once more, that they would overcome what may soon face them.

After all, they were greater in numbers, weren’t they? They’ve proven that time and time again.

A smile formed on Cynthia’s features at her friend’s remark. “You never cease to amaze me, Miki,” Cynthia teased as she had also finished her ice cream. “But okay, I think that’s a good idea. I’ll see you in the morning, okay? We should do something together to keep our minds off tomorrow~!”

Of course, she had her own duties that she needed to take care of tomorrow, but whatever time that she could set aside, she would. Cynthia had realized that as of late, her duties had become prioritized over her friends – which was not where she wanted to be as Queen. While she realized  that it was a necessity, Cynthia always felt that her friends should have come first before duty.

“Do you want to walk together to our bedchambers? I got full on ice cream.”

@Miki Shimizu
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers