October 2021 Updates
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Open)  and here's the watery proof
// March 3rd, 2031

When was the last time that Diana was able to visit an aquarium? Simple luxuries like this wasn’t something in the 40th Century that was easily accessible, not without encountering many dangers throughout the city. For Diana, it was almost hypnotizing watching the fish swimming in the water, her own desires to transform into a feline strong, but she refrained.

The glass tanks that separated herself and the fish was a strong reminder not to.

No, she was here for a different purpose, and that was actually to relax. To ease herself before she engaged in another attempt at digging information through the databanks. Had Diana chosen to go to a library, she would have found herself studying; instead, being at an aquarium allowed herself to breathe, to remember simple pleasures.

“The varieties of fish are so different here than from back home,” Diana said in a soft murmur as she walked throughout the aquarium. “But there’s also a lot that’s different here…”
written by Vii
69 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

"Maybe because of the fact that that the species from back home have..evolved since then?"

The Guardian of Fire spoke aloud as there was a soft giggle at the awespiring look that was written all over the young woman's face; red bottoms clicking against the surface of the floor beneath her feet. She also made sure not to come without baring gifts and by gifts, she means food - considering the fact that she was almost for certain that Diana might've been hungry after all the hard work that she and her parents were putting in with efforts pertaining to security improvements and of course, data research on the latest revelations involving their conquest with Saariyah and the Dark Alliance collectively speaking.

While one hand was occupied with a cup tray that had a soda tray with two drinks neatly tucked in their respective corners along with the her tote bag on her wrist? The other was carrying a bag where there was two burgers and french fries as it was necessary for the both of them to nourish themselves but to also enjoy the foods that one would consider to be like a guilty pleasure for one that was trying to be on the healthier side and maintain a healthy figure, but this would be called a 'cheat day'. As if Jacqui needed to have one as the woman incorporated exercise with combat and the like...one had to stay fit to battle against the plethora of enemies that the Crystal Empire has made since its reign.

"Though...I do wonder how the species look in your timeline...not to mention there is chance that some of these fishes may be extinct in your time? Which would be telling and interesting to learn all at the same time." She admitted as the idea struck her mind a time or two to inquire about how the future was for them..? But would it be appropriate and would it be altering the reality as they once knew it? But then again, them being in the present now made things rather interesting now because it was a question as to whether or not their future was affected and if so, how? But that was one of the many questions...she could ask perhaps?

"I hope you're hungry...I figure I'd pick up lunch and maybe we can get some ice cream later? Surely you need a break...and honestly? As do I."

written by Sunnie
20 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

“Yes, that is correct,” Diana nodded when she heard Jacqui. Evolution was bound to happen after several hundred years, give or take.

The smell of food that accompanied Jacqui was ultimately a welcomed one; especially the longer that she stared at the tanks, the hungrier she was likely to become. She wholly blamed Fish Eye for the return of her bad habit, as they smelled of fish.

“Do you need help carrying that?” Diana asked, as it looked like Jacqui had her hands full. 

“I’m not allowed to really talk about what species became extinct in our time, but it’s safe to say that some fish species underwent some evolution,” Diana informed her. “Whether they be magical or natural influences.”

More of the magical kind, it was a relief that in her timeline she was able to get away with being able to talk as a cat without giving people the spooks, unlike here.

“You actually came back with that at a good time,” Diana smiled softly, trying to hide her own embarrassment at her internal thoughts. As long as she remained calm and collected, surely, it would remain hidden on what she truly thought of the fish – right?

“I’m glad we had this opportunity. I hear that you’ve been through a lot recently, too, Miss Jacquelyn.”

@Jacquelyn Devereaux
written by Vii
69 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

Jacqui gave the younger one a smile as there was a sense of agreeance with her own response, finding the idea and curiosity itself of the evolution of the mammals of their own time to be fascinating...especially when one had the sheer opportunity to be privy to those who hail from the Future. How often was it in a millennium that one was able to say that they could talk to someone from the future and find out things that one could only dream of learning? Discovering the truth behind whether or not goals were achieved and their life perspectives, in general, had made a major difference since their younger days? Not many could, but it did not exempt the fact that with ties from the future comes the heavy burden of having to maintain it to the letter; which meant that what was known could not be exposed for the present and future itself respectively would prompt dramatic changes: see exhibit a. with the future moon scouts.

And of course, Diana would confirm that with her own response about the restriction itself. "No need to apologize, darling. I figured as much." She giggled, shooting Diana a wink before shaking her head at the question imposed about needing help with the food. "Heavens no, I'm fine. I've carried far more than this and I'm sure even that goes without saying." She admitted, placing the food bag down on the nearest bench before shifting so that she too could take a seat next to the item.

"Besides, curiosity often leads to wonderful experiences...so I don't mind you sparing me the details, especially when it could potentially alter the future in some way, shape, or form. Though it is fascinating, no?" She said aloud, placing her tote next to her after scooting over a bit; her head turning to give Diana a glance over. "And besides...you look like you needed a distraction more than I could ever imagine. So please, have a seat, love!" A warm smile gracing her lips just before it softened at the mentioning of her going through a lot.

Something she felt was an understatement as the heaviness of several situations that have all came tumbling down on Jacqui at one time was enough to suffocate someone; the matters only intensifying with personal situations involving her grandfather and father respectively as the two continued to clash over matters that were beyond her own control when it came down to her special ability and beliefs -- her own father wanting nothing more than to keep her own a leash for the sake of political popularity and image while her grandfather, though old school feels as though Jacqui deserved to express herself in her own light and reason. "I have been...and I feel as though that was only just the beginning, my dear. But I, too, am glad that we're getting this opportunity to speak. Not to mention, we get to enjoy ourselves and this beautiful day as well."

written by Sunnie
20 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Diana didn’t make any motion to argue with Jacqui, fully believing that if she could handle it, she could. After all, with her current responsibilities, Diana was sure that she was able.

Potentially altering the future…

Those words stuck to Diana like glue, taking a deep breath as she knew rather well what they had already done. She shook her head in disagreement. “The future that we came from has already been altered enough that I fear we cannot return.” Diana informed her, though she wondered just how many others had come to that realization too?

“But you’re right, and thank you – I’ve been a little attached to the Command Offices apparently.” Diana smiled, trying to keep the subject a bit brighter than the previously grim note.

“I don’t mean to pry, but why do you think that it’s only the beginning? Did something else happen?” Diana perked up a little. Wasn’t Jacqui doing as much as she could to regain her original standing? Diana realized that she was a little too quick to put on her advisory responsibilities here, when they were here at the aquarium to have a good time.

That just seemed to be the case recently, always putting duty first before putting your own wellbeing. It was a vicious cycle. “Today is definitely nice out,” Diana nodded her head in agreement. “I’m glad there’s parts of this aquarium that are outdoors too.”

@Jacquelyn Devereaux
written by Vii
69 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers