October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  listen to the past, the future
Tag: Elijah // March 4th?, 2031

Cynthia supposed that she could understand where Elijah was coming from, especially considering that he was only recently adjusting to this timeline. She was sure that within time, that viewpoint would change.

What he said next though was a hard candy to swallow. Now that they had recovered the memories that Guardian Cosmos had sealed away from them, and she understood why that Guardian Cosmos did it... Cynthia had recalled how much she fought for the future that she had once seen and only been to a handful of times.

To learn that the future wasn’t what they had wanted it to be was heartbreaking. Cidney and her team shouldn’t have had to go through so much in their ideal future like they had, but here they were…each of them within the Crystal Palace’s walls, fighting for a different future. It hurt. Cynthia wasn’t even sure what she wanted the future to be now, or if she could go on saying that they were fighting for their future – but she had to remind herself that they had to fight for the hear and now; that, after all, was more important.

“Cidney told me a little bit about it,” Cynthia murmured softly, and then reassuringly added, “But now that you all are here, we will try our hardest to build a future that we will all come to love. I hear that things are already taking a turn that they hadn’t before, and that’s a good thing~!”

“Just don’t forget about having a little fun though, okay?” Cynthia winked. “It’s important to find that balance, especially during these stressful times. If anyone finds that you're working too hard, you won't like what we have to say~!”

@Elijah Mitchell
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

Elijah knew things had changed in the future. That’s why they couldn’t go home. He was glad things were changing, but he missed his family and he missed his other friends. He missed being home. The past… It wasn’t home, yet. He knew it would be a while before it was, if ever.

“I just… I hope there’s some things that won’t change.” Eli still wanted to exist and he wanted all of his friends to exist. He figured there were quite a few things in his life that he always assumed had to be fate. His dads came into his life at just the right time and he knew he’d have become a different person if it weren’t for them. Would they still adopt him in this new future? What if knowing they were going to adopt him changed too many things and it ended up not happening? It scared him just thinking about the possibilities.

“Oh, I’m sure Dad will have a few choice words to say and if not him, then I’m sure Papa will give me that disapproving stare of his until I relent.” The words were out of his mouth before he realized it and when he did, his hand slapped over his mouth. He looked at the queen with wide eyes, like he thought he’d be scolded for talking that way about his fathers. Though, he knew he still shouldn’t have been talking about them. He hadn’t decided what he was going to say to them yet, if he said anything at all.

@Cynthia Lunette
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Cynthia’s baby blues gazed curiously at the statement that Elijah made. What was it that he didn’t want changed? It was unfortunate that she would have otherwise been in the wrong if she would have pried for it, so she didn’t – but it didn’t help that that question might have lingered on for a bit.

“Just try not to think about it too much,” Cynthia said reassuringly, though she knew that that was more difficult than said. “And remember that we’re still in this fight. We don’t know what to expect of the future, so we should just focus on what we’re currently doing, you know?”

Dad? Papa?

Cynthia’s baby blues fluttered in surprise. Who were his dads? Was it something so significant in that time period that she couldn’t pry for any answer now? Cynthia became internally irritated at the thought that the future was so complicated, something that they shouldn’t question so freely – and it was something that she, as a queen, had to set the example for. But oh goodness did she want to pry for more information!! Why did he have to say it like that?

She was internally whining, despite her outward features being simply surprised by the comment.

“Whatever happens, I’m sure your dads will understand,” Cynthia laughed.

@Elijah Mitchell
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

“I know.” Eli’s eyes narrowed at the queen and he knew his tone was entirely too harsh, but it was out before he could stop himself. He instantly regretted it though. “I’m sorry.” His eyes softened and he sighed. “It’s just not an easy thing to just put out of your mind. I mean, how would you feel if you weren’t sure if your family still existed in the future? If you didn’t know if your parents still got together? If you didn’t know if you still existed?” Okay that last one was just tossed in there for emphasis. He wasn’t sure if he’d still be in the present or be able to wield his powers if he didn’t exist in the future.

“Dad’s very stubborn though. He’ll hold a grudge for a long time if he sets his mind to it.” A smile lit Eli’s face as he thought about his dads. “Papa once told me how long it took before they finally got together.” He paused and his head tilted slightly as he did some mental calculations. “If I’m figuring things correctly, it’ll still take them a few more centuries before they get together because they’re both so focused on their duties.” He frowned.

Out of everyone he had to leave behind, he missed his dads the most. He knew their past selves were here in this time, but it was different. They didn’t know him as their son and he’d promised that he wouldn’t tell them what would happen because he didn’t want to risk changing things. He didn’t want them getting together now because they felt like it was destiny or something of the sort. There had to be a reason why it took them so long to get together, right?

@Cynthia Lunette
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers