Eternal
Eternal is a Sailor Moon roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since July 10th, 2018.

Late March 2031 - April 2031

(Invitation) listen to the past, the future
Tag: Elijah // March 4th?, 2031

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego
Light, Purificationpowers

Cynthia hadn’t considered it until now, but she was surprised by the influence that she had on others – Elijah was yet another that she hadn’t expected to have influenced in such a way. While she wouldn’t know in this space-time, she would have known in another just how much she may have been involved in his life.

She wondered if it was in a similar sense to Diana, who had been raised in court. There were a lot of questions she wanted to ask about the future, about their relationship, but she knew better. She remembered how her friends were before they met her, how much their time together had shaped them, and Cynthia knew she wouldn’t have it any other way.

“I’m glad to hear that,” Cynthia smiled. “You know if you ever need anything, you can come to me, right?” That she was certain wasn’t going to change.

“Why do you think that you shouldn’t tell them at all?” Cynthia asked, her baby blues fluttering for a moment at the remark. “Whoever your dads are, I don’t think they’d be the sort to push you away if they live here.”

@Elijah Mitchell
played by Vii She/her pronouns 430 posts 50 threads

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Neo Moon Knight alter-ego
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Eli was taken aback by the queen’s offer of help.  He opened his mouth and closed it again.  “Thank you.”  He probably wouldn’t take her up on the offer, though he still appreciated the sentiment.  He wasn’t sure that he wanted to waste her time with any problems he might have.  She was someone important and probably didn’t have much extra time to begin with.  Besides, he knew he’d feel guilty if he did come to her with a problem and it took time away from someone else.  Still though, it was comforting and amazing just knowing she offered her time to someone like him.

“Cause they’re both stubborn and take a while to trust others.  I know they’d be skeptical of what I say at least at the start and I just don’t want to push them away by accident.”  This felt a bit like when he had to tell them he’d been chosen as Neo Moon Knight.  Sure, they hadn’t been surprised, and they’d also been really supportive, but he was still getting to know their past selves, so he wasn’t sure he could trust they’d be as supportive this time.

@Cynthia Lunette
played by Dragon He/Him pronouns 51 posts 4 threads

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego

Cynthia laughed at the idea that his dads were stubborn. She could believe it, most of the people that  worked at the Crystal Palace were stubborn in general. She knew that she absolutely was, and it wasn’t going to change even in the future. If she hadn’t been stubborn, so many people in her life probably wouldn’t have been there at all right now.

“I don’t know about that, you’d be very surprised at what we’ve all endured lately. I think that after you talk with them, explain things, they’d be open-minded like my Mama and Papa were.” Cynthia mused, as even Cynthia hadn’t expected the results when she told her parents who she really was. “I also don’t think that anyone who is here at the Crystal Palace would push you away like that for any reason.”

@Elijah Mitchell

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Eli just watched while the queen laughed when he said his dads were stubborn. Sure, he knew a lot of people that were stubborn, but his dads always seemed extra so. He thought he knew some of the others that worked in the Court fairly well, but maybe he just didn’t know them well enough?

“I don’t know. Maybe.” He grabbed the cord around his neck and pulled it out from beneath his shirt. The ring that dangled on it would have only been visible for a brief moment and Eli hoped it wasn’t long enough for the queen to have recognized the crest as the same one on the ring worn by her body double. He squeezed his fist closed around the ring. “I’ll have to think about it for a bit.” He didn’t want to just tell them for no reason besides his own loneliness.

@Cynthia Lunette

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego

Cynthia sighed disgruntledly at the uncertainty. While she understood where he was coming from, having been there at one point in her life when she was dealing with her own parents, Cynthia knew her team. She tried to become as familiar with the people who worked in the palace as well. She had no doubt about them, and what doubts that she had about any of them were often looked into. 

She wondered if the skepticism ran in the family though. She caught the brief glimpse of the ring on his finger, her baby blues fluttering from the sight of it. No way. Cynthia thought to herself internally, not wanting to jump to any immediate conclusions that she was known for and was jumping to internally.

“How did you get that?” Cynthia asked, gesturing towards the ring. She would rather him explain, no matter how much her mind soared with questions.

@Elijah Mitchell

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Cynthia’s question startled Eli out of his thoughts. He’d been playing with the ring and when he looked down at it, he realized he’d subconsciously slipped it onto one of his fingers. His cheeks heated as he slipped the ring off his finger and tucked it back into his shirt. It was on a cord around his neck which kept it near his heart. Apparently, Cynthia caught enough of a glimpse to recognize the crest.

“I… Uh… Well…” His mind raced as he tried to think about what to say. She’d been very clear that she wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret if she knew who his dads were, but yet, she looked like she was one breath away from accusing him of stealing. Or at least, that’s what he probably would have thought if she’d been in his position.

He sighed. There wasn’t a way out of this without telling her who at least one of his dads was, even if it was indirectly. “My dads gave it to me before I left the future.” He was supposed to get his own when he came of age, but that hadn’t happened yet so his dads gave the one they shared. It was originally his dad’s, but his dad gave it to his papa when they realized they wanted to spend their lives together.

@Cynthia Lunette

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego

Cynthia was surprised. She already knew who one of the dads were at the mere sight of that ring. Quite honestly, she was feeling like she was overlooking a lot within her team – there was no helping it though, not with everything that was going on. Every day it seemed that something was happening, something that needed her attention, and she barely had any time to focus on her friends.

She wished things could have been like when she was a teenager, where she had a normal life at times. Cynthia was sure though that she wouldn’t have encountered half of the people that she’d known now and adored. She wouldn’t take back what decisions she made in the past, not one little bit.

“Jeremiah.” It wasn’t a question – it was a fact, Cynthia knew that it had to be him. There was no doubt about it in her mind.

“Ughhhhhhh if there weren’t so many rules about time I’d be bugging you so much about that!” She whined. “Why Mayra hasn’t even told me is surprising~!”

“Though, given that, I definitely wouldn’t worry so much about your dad’s opinion.” Cynthia grinned.  “He’s a lot more open-minded than most.”

@Elijah Mitchell

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Eli couldn’t say he was surprised when Cynthia knew who one of his dads was. The ring was pretty much a dead giveaway and he’d have to be more careful in the future when others might be close enough to see it. What did surprise him was that Cynthia didn’t automatically know who his other dad was.

“The entire team knows I didn’t want anyone to know who my parents are. She was probably just respecting that.” Most of them knew about the contacts he wore and how he’d changed his name to come to the past. He’d probably have been surprised and more than a little disappointed if any of them had mentioned anything. Besides that, Mayra trained with his dad, too. She trained with a sword while Eli trained with a staff. Still, she was almost as close to his dad as Eli was and it was weird to think about discussing those things with the past versions of everyone they knew. There were also things they’d seen that they didn’t want to talk about and in many ways it was just easier to avoid the topic of the future altogether. They weren’t supposed to say too much about what happened anyway.

“It’s less his opinion and more Papa’s that I worry about.” Eli and his dad were pretty close, but Papa was always a bit more serious, more reserved and it was harder to tell what Papa thought about things.

@Cynthia Lunette

Crystal Empire
34years
She/herpronouns
Queen Regnant occupation
Sailor Moon alter-ego

“That sounds like her,” Cynthia groaned. Honestly, there were times when Cynthia wondered if Mayra was more like Endymion than herself at times. While Mayra exhibited some of her traits, especially on the more extroverted side, there were times that Cynthia was the opposite as well. She was able to hide her feelings when it was too difficult to bear, but when it concerned gossip she was more prone to tell. She knew that Endymion was unlikely to.

Who the second partner was still remained oblivious to her, though. She hadn’t been too privy into Jeremiah’s personal life – it was still shocking who he got along with at times – so she chose not to pester.

“Well, whoever Jeremiah’s partner is I wouldn’t worry about it.” Cynthia shrugged. “But if you’re that worried about it, I wouldn’t be waving that ring around like you are. I’d keep it tucked away until you’re more comfortable.”

If she was able to figure it out by the sight of it, who knew what others were more capable of, let alone his partner.

@Elijah Mitchell

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Eli narrowed his eyes at the queen’s groan. Why was it such a bad thing that Mayra respected a friend’s privacy? Sure, there’d been times over the years when he’d shared court gossip with her and she’d done the same with him, but they’d both agreed that it was a very different matter when a friend trusted you with a secret.

He still had to admit that he was fascinated that Cynthia didn’t seem to have a clue who his other dad was. From what his dads told him, everyone thought they were a couple long before they actually were. Maybe it wasn’t as obvious to everyone? Maybe that hadn’t happened yet? He doubted that though. From what Papa said, it started back when they were alive in the Silver Millennium. Still though. How could he feel so completely transparent and she didn’t know?

“I probably should have paid more attention.” His ears turned red, something he’d inherited from Jeremiah. He’d grabbed the ring out of habit and without thinking, but she was right. He shouldn’t have taken it out. It was too obvious to anyone that knew his dads.

@Cynthia Lunette