October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  echoes from the underground
Tag: Pandora // March 16th, 2031

Cynthia could feel it within her bones, ever since she’d woken up that morning that something foreboding was in the air after the skeletal abominations were taken care of yesterday. She didn’t sleep easily that night, no matter how much she wished that the nightmares that plagued dreamers would have perished along with Hecate’s purification.

Granted, there wasn’t really time to sleep anyway – not when there was damage control to deal with. What little sleep they obtained was a blessing they could receive.

With her and Jacqui slowly coming to terms, Cynthia had thought it best to not disturb her for the time being, and thought it best to prod at her Guardians who dealt with these situations best. So, seemingly uncharacteristically, Cynthia had skipped her routine breakfast that morning and sought out Pandora.

Knocking on her bedroom door gently, Cynthia dared not to intrude just yet. “Good morning~! It’s me, Cynthia, do you have a moment Pandora?” She asked, fidgeting with her fingers just a little.

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

So much weighed on Pandi’s mind after the events of the previous night and the encounter with the skeletal creatures that roamed around the city. There was something bigger at work here, something she didn’t yet understand, but she could feel it.

Alexis was already gone by the time Pandi woke up hours ago. She’d been up for hours already, having spent very little time actually sleeping. Pandi sat cross-legged on the bed with the Deep Aqua Mirror in her hands. She’d been scrying, but unfortunately seemed to come up blank on any information they didn’t already have.

She looked up when she heard someone knocking at her door. She smiled wearily when she heard Cynthia’s voice. “Come in,” she said. She set the mirror down on her bed and stood, stretching her muscles. She’d been seated in the same position for longer than she cared for and needed a break, anyway. “I was scrying and in need of a break. Make yourself comfortable and tell me: what’s on your mind?”

@Cynthia Lunette
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Cynthia opened the  door gently with her delicate hands and closed the door behind her once she was inside the bedroom. Baby blues glimpsed around the room for a moment, making a mental note that Alexis hadn’t been present.

Her eyes soon fell upon the object that was being held by Pandora: the Deep Aqua Mirror. A frown formed on her features as she inched closer, leaning against the dresser as she crossed her arms.

Cynthia wondered if it had been on everyone else’s minds too, then --  just what was that yesterday? What was this strange feeling that was overwhelming? They had all recognized that it wasn’t the Dark Alliance. Cynthia knew that from her newly restored memories. Even if Sailor Galaxia had been amongst them, it wasn’t her style to resurrect the dead in skeletal form.

“Are you’re feeling it too?” Cynthia asked, her features a little weary. “I couldn’t sleep last night after the attacks from yesterday, it brought back too many memories of nightmares I had when I was young. What were you scrying?”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi looked back down at the mirror in her hands before setting it down on the bed. She knew the melancholy look on her face betrayed more than she was willing to admit, especially when Cynthia asked if she was feeling it, too. She sighed and nodded. Cynthia didn’t have to name what she meant. Pandi knew. It was something she’d been struggling to put into words for a while now. Alexis felt it too, and if she had the chance to talk to Layla about it, she was certain Layla would say she felt it as well.

“I’m not even entirely sure anymore.” She said. She rubbed her temples with her fingers. “I was trying to get a glimmer of something… anything to explain what happened last night.” She blinked slowly. They knew it wasn’t the Dark Alliance, but beyond that, they didn’t have any answers about what was going on.

“For a while now, I’ve been having this feeling of the calm before the storm. The seas have been restless, like they can feel something coming. After last night, that feeling has intensified. Alexis can feel it in the wind too, but neither of us knows what’s going on. I keep scrying for answers, but I haven’t been able to get anything useful. All I know is that whatever is coming is ancient… and powerful.”

@Cynthia Lunette
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

It was disconcerting hearing that from Pandora as Cynthia had always looked towards the Outer Guardians for the most guidance. When their paths were blocked by the unknown, it usually meant that the road ahead was going to be a dangerous one.

When were they going to be able to experience an undisturbed peace?

“I was hoping that yesterday was going to be a peaceful day,” Cynthia’s murmur ended with a sigh. “For the Kings’ sake, but…even Miki was fearing that things were too peaceful.” While it might’ve been peaceful for some, it was exhausting to Cynthia. She was never good with waiting games as the more that she had to wait, the more she worried. Now that something actually had happened, and not understanding what happened to its fullest extent, Cynthia knew that none of them could take chance for granted.

“It’s strange how all of this is happening after Hecate and Saturn Knight were purified. I’d be horrified if the cosmos didn’t want them to be…” Was it possible that it was actually connected? Cynthia hadn’t ever expected Hecate to be purified in the manner that she had been; she looked like a different person without that long, black hair.

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi saw the look on Cynthia’s face and frowned. She wished she had better news than a lack of answers. She nodded at the mention of a peaceful day. “I was hoping for the same.” She was certain they understood that the timing of attacks on the city was beyond their control. There wasn’t anything they could have done to change what happened. “I’m sure the Kings understand it wasn’t anything to do with them or a reflection on them in any way.” Her voice was gentle.

“Don’t think that way,” Pandi said in a gentle, but firm, voice. “Saturn Knight is one of our own. He’s meant to be with us.” For as much as she found it hard to trust the man, even setting her feelings aside about him having been an enemy until recently, she also understood that the Saturn Knight belonged with them and belonged fighting on their side.

“It’s hard to say anything about Hecate. There’s still so much we don’t know about her new position, but I have a hard time thinking she was meant to be against us.” She recalled that the sailor guardians hadn’t all fought together as one team once. Cynthia believed it was for the best, and even Pandi had to admit that once they all warmed to the idea, they worked better as a team when they were supporting each other toward their common goal.

“There are still others, though. Others like Saturn Knight and Hecate that are still out there.” They’d been talking about the rest of the planetary knights. There were still so many they needed to find and purify. “We believe in you the way you’ve always believed in all of us as a team. We’ll figure this out like we always have.”

@Cynthia Lunette
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

“Deep down, I think they do,” Cynthia murmured, placing her clasped palms against her lips. “Even if someone appears to believe otherwise… It’s a good thing that we know it’s not the Dark Alliance’s doing.”

After all, if they couldn’t figure that out, what proof was there that it wasn’t attached to the kings in any way? While Cynthia wasn’t nearly as close to the other three kings like she was with Jeremiah, she wouldn’t have been surprised even slightly if there was still some soreness regarding their corruption.

Baby blues soon gazed up towards Pandora, nodding her head gently as she lowered her palms. The remark was surprising to hear from Pandora, but she was grateful for the reassurance when everything lately seemed to be working against what she desired to achieve as a monarch.

“I’m glad to hear that from you,” Cynthia smiled. “You three were always so harsh back then, you know? If we can’t forgive Satu – I mean, Mister Jameson – for his crimes, how can we hope to forgive the other knights we’ve yet to recover?”

She understood that the situation with Mister Jameson was different, as his crimes were more severe, but there was always a way to find the bright light at the end of a darkened path. The Heavenly Kings had found their lights, and even one of their greatest enemies had as well.

“I wish I could remember everything from the Silver Millennium,” Cynthia pouted. “Most of my memories are so fuzzy, so focused on Endymion and the Earth… I don’t really remember much about what Mama Selene taught me. What about your studies back then, Pandora?”

Cynthia wanted to hug Pandora when she heard her last remark, but instead a small tear fell from her own cheeks. “I’m really glad, I know that these past few months have been really hard on all of us, but I think that we’ve all gotten stronger for it. I’m excited to see how much we can progress together, even now with our memories intact.”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi nodded as Cynthia agreed about the kings. They all understood that, but sometimes understanding didn’t always prevent feelings of blame or guilt from creeping in. She’d like to think they’d all been supportive enough to help the kings not go down that road, but it wasn’t always easy to control the negative thoughts that whispered in someone’s mind.

She looked down at the mention of the past. “We did what we thought was necessary and we’ve all grown a lot since then.” Even though they sometimes functioned as separate factions with different duties, they were still all sailor guardians and acknowledged that even back then. It was complicated and the situation was completely different.

Saturn Knight’s situation was different from everything else the outer guardians dealt with before. They hadn’t fought against the Dark Kingdom alongside the inner guardians, so it was easier to forgive the kings when they were revived and as much as there were bound to be ill feelings, she knew the knights belonged with them. It didn’t make it easier to trust them or to welcome them, but hopefully with time they’d get there. “I’m not saying I’ve completely forgiven him, but I am trying to get past everything.” In addition to what he’d done, there was also concern as a parent about how close he might try to get to Li-Mei and how they’d handle it if the time came.

Truth be told, Pandi didn’t like to reflect back on the Silver Millennium. “We outer guardians were trained for a different purpose. Most of our studies were solitary ventures designed to make us stronger, both individually and as a team.” As much as she wished she could provide whatever answers Cynthia sought, she feared that she didn’t have access to all of her memories. At the very least, they all knew there were certain magicks or something blocking the memories of the planetary knights from them. There was no telling what else that they might not be remembering.

“We’ll get through it. Whatever the Dark Alliance throws at us, we’ll be stronger.” They had to be.

@Cynthia Lunette
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Cynthia knew that to be true. Having been instructed to perform a task since the Silver Millennium, it was inevitable for someone to fall back into old habits. Cynthia had seen the Outer Guardians all grow, and become more capable of independent thinking from the Silver Millennium’s ways. They were another reason that Cynthia wanted so fiercely to separate from the Silver Millennium, she knew that there was a lot that was wrong from those times.

“I know you guys have,” Cynthia smiled with reassurance. “Even now, you guys seem so different from back then. I think back then if I had told you guys that I didn’t want to follow in the Silver Millennium’s path you would have rebelled, but you guys have been the ones to stand by me instead…much more than my own Guardians.”

It was an interesting change of pace, but one that she wished also didn’t happen. Cynthia would have loved for her Inner Guardians to continue their strong friendship, but they were now rebuilding their friendships.

From what she had been told about the incident, as well as who Saturn Knight was bound to, Cynthia understood Pandora’s feelings. Truthfully as a mother, if she were to be forced into a situation similar with Cidney, she wasn’t sure how she’d feel about it either if it was in the moment.

“We all take time to heal,” Cynthia murmured, placing a palm against her chest. “But it would still be unfair to not give him a chance, even if the other knights surely didn’t commit crimes on his scale.” She was sure if they had, that Mister Jameson would have told them, right?

Cynthia gently nodded, although she was grateful now that their paths had changed. No longer were they bound to that solitary mission. “I’d be afraid to work alone,” Cynthia murmured. “I don’t see how that makes you stronger, but I know times were different then…”

“We always come out stronger.” Cynthia smiled. “That’s why we’re a team and we’re all friends. We learn, we  grow, and we help each other. The Dark Alliance can pretend that they know how to work as a team, but only for so long.”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
383 posts
46 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi nodded. She wasn’t going to argue that she and the other Outer Guardians would have rebelled had things turned out differently and Cynthia had gone against Silver Millenium tradition back when they first met her in this lifetime. They already rebelled against the idea of working with the Inner Guardians, but that experience taught them first hand that sometimes things needed to change. If they’d stuck to the original plan, then they would have ended up killing Saturn before the guardian could awaken. That would have made it near impossible to defeat their real enemy at the time, not to mention that she wouldn’t have her daughter now if things had played out differently.

“If we hadn’t let go of some of our beliefs about the way things should be, we never would have been open to fighting by your side or having Li-Mei in our lives.” She paused. “The world does not stay the same, no matter how much we want it to at times. We need to learn and grow with it if we want to have any hope of surviving in it.” It was a hard lesson for her and the other Outer Guardians to learn, but it had been an important one.

“My head knows we need to welcome them and forget the past. Working as agents of the Dark Alliance isn’t something they chose, nor do they act of their own will when they attack us. I know this, but especially with our Saturn Knight, it’s taking longer to feel this knowledge in my heart.” She’d been intentionally avoiding him, especially when she caught herself glaring at him from across the room in meetings or when she passed him in the hall. She knew she shouldn’t, but she also didn’t want to force a confrontation before she was ready to handle it.

“Our purpose was different then. We were sentries meant to guard. We had to be strong on our own since our paths didn’t cross much back then. We had to be strong enough to keep out threats by ourselves.” There hadn’t been another option at the time, or at least not one that anyone could see. Pandi nodded again when Cynthia mentioned about the Dark Alliance pretending to work as a team. “We’ll all figure things out and then we’ll show them what real teamwork looks like.” She said with a grin.

@Cynthia Lunette
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers