October 2021 Updates
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

Earthshaking
(Invitation) // March 15th, 2031

Gaea… Wake up...
Gaea…. Darling…
Mother...
Wake up… Gaea…
Help!
Mother… MotherMotherMOTHER.
Gaea…

WAKE UP!

She was on her way home when the pain struck again. A dull ache that had been pulsing through her head since she had woken up that morning, an ache that she had grown familiar with over the past few months, most often accompanied by a nausea and a chill that she could only endure until it passed.

This time though when it hit it seemed to split her head wide open. Siobhan didn’t even realize she had dropped to the ground, her knees smarting through her pants from the impact of banging them on the sidewalk. The world around her stopped and ceased, the only thing that mattered was the way her mind and her body were rending themselves in two.

And then the memories hit her. Not in the manner of the nightmares and gentle dreams that had plagued her sleeping hours, or sometimes even the waking hours when she was meditating or in deep focus. No, this was a tidal wave crashing into her with great force, threatening to wash her away even as she felt cleaved in half. Memories of a golden palace, paradise, of an open-air throne room one with nature. Of a Lunar queen, a boy most precious to her and a girl, and of loyal knights and kings.

And a terrible entity of evil. Sharp, burning pain in her chest, of dying.

When she finally came to it was to dizzying disorientment, of a familiar weight around her wrist, the echoes of a headache replaced by eons of memory, and a sense of power thrumming through her veins.

And there was someone kneeling beside her.

“Thank you for checking on me, but I’m fine.” Shiobhan gave the Good Samaritan a reassuring half smile before easing to her feet and back to her full height. She’d scraped her knees falling to the ground but could feel no discomfort from them. The power — however limited, she could feel that it was being held back — coursing through her had healed the superficial wounds. In fact she felt better than she had all day, maybe her whole life.

Whole.

The deity Gaea had awakened, and Siobhan was whole again.

“Let me make it up to you, for causing such a scene,” she offered, finally getting a good look at the other person. “It’s the least I could do.”

Open to anyone who may want to be near a newly-awakened deity!

(This post was last modified: 28 Jul 2021, 11:03 PM by Siobhan Tellus.)
written by elise
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Smokey Quartz could feel it, the sensation that a new star was awakening within her chest nearby through her own natural detection abilities. It hadn’t been something that Smokey Quartz was deliberately searching for, far from it – she was more so on the hunt for something to fill her appetite for the day.

But she couldn’t ignore it. Smokey Quartz hadn’t felt the sensation of an awakening star in what felt like decades. Why now?

An eyebrow soon raised when she stumbled upon what she’d sensed and she moved to assist the older woman who dropped to the ground. It was far from the desire to assist, but her own piqued curiosity had fueled the motion as she knelt down to the older woman and assisted.

Yet it seemed that her assistance was pointless, the older woman was coming to on her own.

“Not every person drops to the ground every day, whatever illness you might have you might want to seek aid.” Smokey Quartz noted. The fact that she’d been discovering more and more varieties of stars and crystals was becoming irritating  and tiresome, but being up close and personal to the older woman gave her an opportunity to observe and inquire.

Strange, Smokey Quartz internally thought as her companion was moving to stand up on her own.

“No need,” she replied as she stood up as well. “You needed aid, and any normal person would help. I just happened to see you as I was on my way to grab some food.”

@Siobhan Tellus
written by Vii
143 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Even though the pressure and pain in her head had been a slow build-up for some time now, culminating to this moment when it all burst forth like the giving way of the earth to magma in a rush, spilling forth a lava stream of memories that she would still be sifting through and putting to rights in the days to come, it all seemed to be over in an instant.  The reality was that little time had actually passed between when her knees had hit the sidewalk to when she stood to her feet.  Maybe a minute, maybe two, max.

Millennia, lifetimes from the very beginning of everything, all for her to remember and come to terms with all over again.

But even though her head felt clearer than it had in weeks, it felt like something had settled on her chest like a small weight.  Not unbearable, not suffocating, but...there.  Uncomfortable.

The younger woman kneeling beside her, who stood shortly after she did, was of the fairest hair and features that Siobhan was almost keen to call ethereal, otherworldly.  Which might have been absurd in her younger years, but not any more these days.  Still, there was an air about her that gave her pause.  But the evening had already been strange enough.  No need for more, there would be time for it later.

"It's just a long day of work and the beginnings of a migraine getting to me.  It's nothing a meal and rest, maybe some painkillers, won't take care of."  Indeed that was to be her exact plan of action when she finally got home.  Coming to some understanding of the return of her memories and connection with the earth under her feet would happen tomorrow.

Her brow lifted as she brushed herself off, and the smile she gave was warm and just the slightest but maternal.  "How about I take care of the bill, then?  You get a free meal, and I get to show my thanks."  It was a win-win.  "I insist."

written by elise
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Smokey Quartz felt relief when the older woman appeared to not know who she was. Lately, it had seemed that those that she encountered knew her in some shape or form; her memories unable to recall them much to her annoyance. The bigger annoyance was that they were vehement on their belief that their recollections of her were more accurate than her own.

It made no sense. This, however, finally made sense – neither of them had met, and Smokey Quartz’s curiosity was piqued rather quickly.

“That’s some migraine,” Smokey Quartz replied casually. Was it truly the migraine though, or was it the star’s awakening that she had sensed? Smokey Quartz had long wondered if the sensations that others had felt when a star awakening varied, so she could only give her the benefit of the doubt.

She crossed her arms. The company, while normally unwanted, was of a different kind today. If she had denied it, she wouldn’t be given the opportunity to observe her further and she was curious.

“I’m not the best company,” she was quick to inform her with a chuckle and eyeroll. “But if we both haven’t eaten, fine. Also, my name is Saariyah.”

Never mind the fact that it was basically a handout which Smokey Quartz had grown accustomed to as of late, having had difficulties accessing her own finances. But as long as unwanted company had remained at bay, she would deal with it.

@Siobhan Tellus
written by Vii
143 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

That's some migraine.  There was no point in denying such a statement — it had been different than anything she'd experienced before, something else entirely — but instead of any real response Siobhan's smile just remained in place, more neutral than anything else.  What had taken place within her and within her mind had been strange, mystical and supernatural, but to this girl and anyone else it had simply looked like a woman collapsing from fatigue.  And for now she would prefer perception to remain that way.

The young woman's next statement garnered more amusement from her though, eliciting a chuckle.  "Few people are.  That's what makes it interesting."  Not even Shiv was great company at times, and she was a wealthy tech mogul.  "My name is Siobhan.  It's a pleasure, Saariyah."  Whatever the girl may have thought of her, Shiv was curious about her in return.  Maybe it had to do with the her newly-awakened divinity, her senses that surpassed the natural and her connection with the natural, but there was something different about Saariyah.

And sure, while she had her own self and deity identity to come to full terms with, Siobhan never had been one to pass up a puzzle or mystery.  Be it object, creature, or person.

"Lead the way then.  Maybe you'll even humor me some light conversation along the way?"

written by elise
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Huh?

Smokey Quartz’s dark green hues fluttered at the statement, and while it was easy to take it multiple ways, she couldn’t help but think of her current situation. Even though she was an enemy to most of the people that harassed her, they were frequently trying to ensure that they were friends.

“That’s an odd way to look at life,” Smokey Quartz replied coolly. “I don’t have the patience for most people, but it doesn’t help that the people I encounter harass me. You’re the first who hasn’t.”

Smokey Quartz was even more intrigued to hear a foreign name, but she presumed its that could have been a topic for their table. She did come to a pause, though, when she was instructed to lead the way. Most places that she had chosen had affected her stomach, as while Saariyah would have otherwise known the reason, she had often ate foods without much spices and was oblivious to that knowledge.

And if it turned out that Siobhan was paying for the meal, then who was she if she chose something outrageously expensive? Even Siobhan’s last remark was came to Smokey Quartz as a surprise, her own tension within her shoulders eased just a little – much more than it had been as of late.

Stay on task, your focus is her Star Seed. She reminded herself internally.

“Why don’t you pick? I’ve been picking some of the worst spots lately.”

@Siobhan Tellus
written by Vii
143 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

"Maybe so, but I've made quite the living off of my odd perspective on life."  Despite wanting to remain polite, Siobhan's brow lifted in a curious expression at Saariyah's statement of being harrassed so often.  There had been an unusual uptick in crime in the past year or so, especially within the last few months (which had been ridiculous to her before, and still was now even though she now had her memories and godhood back, and had a pretty good idea as to the why), but for one woman to run into so many people intent on giving her a hard time...

Well, there was only so much that could maybe be attributed to a streak of bad luck or karma.  Which lead Shiv to wonder if there really was more to the young woman than she originally thought.  Time would tell, once she started to settle back into her own and her power returned to her.

"I would say that seems excessive, but that would be an understatement," she admitted, concern leaking into her tone without any intention on her part.  Call it instincts, or who she was.  "While I may be the first to treat you like the person that you are, I won't be the last.  We may still not live in a perfect world, but there are still good people in it."  It was optimistic of her, she knew that, but it had always been a belief of hers.  Maybe it was because of the love for her planet and the Terrans on it, shining through even though she had been asleep and unknowing.

A smile returned to her expression as the dinner location was given back to her.  "Very well then.  I have an idea of where we can go.  It's local and doesn't seem like much, but they have some of the best European cuisine of all kinds in the city.  We're actually not very far from it now.  A couple of blocks at most."  It seemed a good idea, since her own stomach still felt a bit sensitive from the nausea all of the headaches had been causing.  Whether Saariyah actually chose to follow her and find out was her prerogative, as Shiv set off down the street.

written by elise
7 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Smokey Quartz liked the perspective of this woman. It was different, refreshing, and most of all, Smokey Quartz strangely felt calm. There was a part of her that wished that more people were this approachable, as there were moments when she had grown tired of her auto-pilot paranoia.

She realized this soon after the encounter that she had with Sailor Mercury. Because she wasn’t immediately bothered, she was willing to listen to what she wanted.

“Yeah, right,” Smokey Quartz chuckled as she tucked her palms into her pockets. “How would you react to someone trying to tell you that you’re living a false life?” While Smokey Quartz had realized that that was potentially triggering, as she had recalled that this woman had just had an evolution in her Star Seed, she was curious on her initial response.

“I’m a retired model. I don’t need someone telling me different.” That’s all she needed to know, even if right now financially, she was unable to access her bank accounts which was infuriating. Saariyah, on the other hand, would have been internally screaming had she heard herself say such. Saariyah was still an active model, and while not nearly as active as she would have liked, Smokey Quartz had placed modeling on the backseat.

She also had a much different perspective than Siobhan, but she also wasn’t going to dive into those matters when they were about to eat. It was best to keep things a little peaceful, after all.

“Sounds intriguing,” Smokey Quartz replied. She wasn’t going to complain about the prices of food, or what choices the older woman picked (even if she was fussy), when it was a free meal. “Lead the way.”

@Siobhan Tellus
written by Vii
143 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers