Welcome
ETERNAL is a SAILOR MOON roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since JULY 10TH, 2018.
April 2031
Guidebook Rosters Faces Wanted Character Creation Site Codes Character Directory Member Directory Discord

(Invitation)  the more the light shines
Tag: Azazer // February 2031

20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Future Moonfaction
Lightpowers
Diana

“I’m sorry that we didn’t find out until after the battle,” Diana frowned. “Had we known the truth, I think that we all would have taken a different approach, even Sailor Jupiter. We got very lucky when we discovered the truth with the Quartet.”

She did wonder if Azazer had come to terms with Jupiter, but she wasn’t going to pry on that matter as it seemed like a personal issue. She, after all, was aware that some had a tendency to hold grudges for one reason or another.

Diana had hated to admit it though, her knowledge on the Nether Moon was very minimal, despite her team having been greatly affected by it. “During the Silver Millennium, as far as my awareness from history and discussion with Phobos and Deimos, Coronan’s were present on the Moon Kingdom. I don’t know how much though.”

Now that she thought about it, it was curious…the relationship that the Osmanthus system had with the Sol System even back then. Why was that?

“That’s right,” Diana nodded. “There is a different light that the Moon has now with it being a united kingdom. I think it’s risky to return to the Nether Moon Palace though…we don’t know what was left without talking to Lady Nemain or Lady Hecate.”

@Azazer Hawkins

Played by Vii
She/Her
EST, Discord, PM
Hover for triggers!

19 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
Troublemaker occupation
Crystal Empirefaction
Firepowers
Hawk's Eye

"You don't have to say sorry," said Azazer, his head bobbing as if he was trying to shake it. "I don't hold it against you or anyone else." A shrug gesture was made--as much as one could be as a hawk--and he continued. "I don't even hold my death against [Sailor Jupiter]." There was a small pause. "Can't say that that is the case with Tiger and Fish but I know my feelings on the matter."

It was why, after all, he had been so friendly with the supposed 'enemy' after he had been revived. "I suppose the easy way to find out if Phobos and Deimos were put into stasis like Luna and Artemis is to ask them. Though if they just said there were Coronans present and did not mention they were there ..." The implication being that they were probably not like Luna and Artemis.

Honestly, everything he knew about the Osmanthus System and its relation to theirs was weird.

"That's what I am trying to say, though ..." A hawkish huff escaped. "Once it fell, once Hecate was sealed, we left and became the Dead Moon Circus. So I don't think Nemain would know and she's not been back as far as I know. Mother might have some idea and we could ask her about it and then check it out if you want to."

@Diana LeBlanc

Played by Rated Em
they/he
CST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!

20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Future Moonfaction
Lightpowers
Diana

Diana was relieved to hear that, knowing that some people had a tendency to have grudges. Diana herself wasn’t the sort to harbor any ill-will towards anyone, nor was she the sort to hold a grudge. While she wouldn’t confess, it was sometimes baffling to her on how someone could get so upset at someone in that manner.

“I’m glad,” Diana smiled. “To each their own, I presume.”

Diana silently contemplated on what Azazer mentioned, a paw resting against her chin. “It’s possible too that they were reincarnated. I think Mama and Papa were put into stasis because they were urgently needed, but I don’t know how urgent it was for Phobos and Deimos to be with Miss Jacquelyn.”

While Jacquelyn did have a high rank within the Inner Guardians, Diana wondered how important it was for her to have her advisors by her side. Was there something about Martian culture that she was missing? Diana sighed at the thought, as while she was educated about planetary cultures, there was still a lot that she had to learn. It was a reminder on little details like this of why she was still an advisor in training, and not a full-fledged advisor like she dreamed.

“I think it would be appropriate to ask for consent first,” Diana replied. “I know it’s your home, but without knowing what you’re going back to, it could be dangerous. Lady Hecate could give us at least some advantage.”

@Azazer Hawkins

Played by Vii
She/Her
EST, Discord, PM
Hover for triggers!

19 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
Troublemaker occupation
Crystal Empirefaction
Firepowers
Hawk's Eye

Azazer hopped about, wings flapping periodically to give himself a little boost in the low gravity that let him glide along the surface and then land next to Diana. "Could be!" Azazer practically chirped his response. "Between the Queen's actions and, um ..." His wings waved as if trying to gesture about the entirety of what had happened at the end of the Silver Millennium. "Most probably were reincarnated, though ..."

He fell silent and went still, not moving for the space of several heartbeats before hopping along to keep up with Diana. "Not sure about most of the Nether Moon, I guess. Especially the way most of them went out." It was a dark thought and he pushed it away, not wanting to think about it. Especially since it was unrelated to the topic at hand.

Mostly.

"Mm, not really home anymore but yeah, you're right." His beak clacked thoughtfully. "Mom has probably visited, so she'll know something and tell us what to keep an eye out for."

@Diana LeBlanc

Played by Rated Em
they/he
CST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!

20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Future Moonfaction
Lightpowers
Diana

“Yes, and I have always wondered why that was.” Diana admitted, although she was glad that that was the case. If it hadn’t been, would she be standing with Azazer today? Diana considered Azazer to be a friend, and probably among the first that she’d gained outside of those within the Crystal Court.

While Azazer was part of the Court now, it wasn’t always the case. Diana was a sheltered child, ever duty-focused and not one to normally branch out of her current social circles. It was a feat for Diana to befriend someone outside of it, including within this time period.

“The Silver Crystal’s power even gave an opportunity to someone like Queen Beryl, who has demonstrated no desire for redemption.” At least that’s what she’d read, and this time period seemed as though it was more true than ever.

“Given what we know and what we’ve experienced recently, it is a possibility that we may find out who was reborn.” Diana was excited to find this information out and what other secrets the Silver Millennium held.

“Why do you think that?” Diana asked, her pink hues fluttering at the statement. To Diana, that was like implying that even their future was no longer their home anymore. She wasn’t sure if she could ever consider it not their home, even if it was lost to them for now.

“I’m eager regardless to find out what she’s learned.”

@Azazer Hawkins

Played by Vii
She/Her
EST, Discord, PM
Hover for triggers!