Eternal
Eternal is a Sailor Moon roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since July 10th, 2018.

Late March 2031 - April 2031

Quiet Days
Tag Diana // March 10th

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Neo Moon Knight alter-ego
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

“Yeah, we are.” Eli forced a smile. They had each other and while they’d revealed themselves to the sailor guardians and their allies, there were still a lot of people who didn’t know who they were. Eli thought about his own parents and how hard it was to be so close to them, but not be allowed to tell them who he was.

He nodded when Diana mentioned about when Cidney first met Helios. He remembered hearing all about it at one point or another and gave a dreamy little sigh. “It’s a classic romantic story. There’s plenty of others out there just like it, about a hero or heroine going back in time and meeting the love of their life. Giving up all ties to the rest of your life to be with that one person? It’s the ultimate sacrifice… or at least the ultimate one that can still lead to a happily ever after.” He grinned when Diana said she couldn’t wait to read it. He’d always hoped to have his own epic romance like that someday, but with being stuck in the past for the near future, he figured it was unlikely. It was why he was trying to find other outlets for his energy.

“It’s at least worth a look at the library in the Moon Palace. If we can’t access the information or if there isn’t anything helpful, then we’ll at least know we tried, right?”

@Diana LeBlanc
played by Dragon He/Him pronouns 49 posts 4 threads

Future Moon
20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Diana alter-ego
Lightpowers

“I don’t have a lot of time to read fictional stories,” Diana frowned, her gaze momentarily downcast as she realized that she didn’t have too many hobbies besides her own work. Perhaps it was time to branch out a little bit?

Elijah was probably familiar with her workaholic habits. Diana found it difficult to sit down for a moment and enjoy herself, but she was also raised with the idea in mind that Cidney was ultimately who she was to serve. While Diana realized that that didn’t also mean that she couldn’t have a life, Diana’s life was also mostly sheltered.

She didn’t know how to really ‘let loose’.

“I’d be interested in seeing  your take on that tale, though. I'd make the time for that!” She smiled.

I do have to wonder…what Chronos would think of time traveling stories. I wonder if he’d enjoy them? Diana internally thought. It was habitual to think of anything space-time related with Chronos, having guarded the Space-Time Door for that brief amount of time, she was familiar with what it entailed.

“It is,” Diana nodded. “I think we can also consider inquiring Hecate about this. She’s likely to remember more about what happened then than most.”

@Elijah Mitchell
played by Vii She/Her pronouns 90 posts 9 threads

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Eli nodded. He knew there were a lot of people that didn’t take the time to read. Many used the excuse that they were too busy to read, but he suspected that it had to do more with a lack of desire for reading. Those that enjoyed reading usually seemed to make time for it, but he tried not to judge. He knew Diana probably spent most of her time working and not taking the time for any hobbies or self-care of any kind.

“That’s okay. It’s not like you don’t already have more than enough on your plate.” Eli tried to smile and make it seem like nothing, but he wondered if she’d take the same approach whenever he finished the book he was working on, even though she said she wanted to read it. “Only if you’re sure. I won’t be offended if you don’t want to read it.” He would be slightly disappointed, but only because Diana’s opinion meant a lot to him.

He nodded at the mention of Hecate. The Moon Goddess intimidated him a bit, but he knew Diana was right about Hecate possibly remembering something useful. “It’s definitely worth asking,” he said.

@Diana LeBlanc

Future Moon
20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Diana alter-ego
Lightpowers

“I know, but…” Diana trailed off for a moment, a deep sigh with slight embarrassment escaping her lips. Elijah would have known her better than most that those words were a lot stronger than most imagined, but she did realize that she had been far too duty-focused when she’d learned that others with similar issues were obligated to take time for themselves.

She, quite honestly, didn’t realize that that was a possibility until recently. She didn’t have much free time to think about anything other than work when they weren’t within the Crystal Palace’s walls, but now that they were here… well, she supposed….

“I need to start taking my own health into consideration too, based on the files that I’ve been reading, too many people within the Crystal Palace have focused too much on work. I am guilty of that,” Diana frowned. Something also told her that if she didn’t start abiding by that, others would likely get on her case, and there was no excuse when she was working for Director Lunette.

“Besides, I’d rather read my friend’s work than a stranger’s any day. Just let me know when you’re finished with it, okay?” She beamed, wrapping her tail around his arm if it was within reach.

“I can make arrangements with Azazer if you’d like,” Diana informed him. “To see what more information we can gather from the moon, and meeting with whomever we need to up there.”

@Elijah Mitchell

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Eli knew Diana’s heart was in the right place and he honestly did think she wanted to read his work, but he also knew how busy she was and didn’t want to push her into agreeing out of guilt or anything. He didn’t like feeling like he forced someone to read his work.

“I think it’s something we all need to work on.” He nodded. He was just as guilty, between his duties as Neo Moon Knight and trying to have a career besides. It was a lot. It wasn’t uncommon for him to stay up late reading or writing, or forget to eat when he was busy with something. His mind was occupied and he didn’t realize until hours later how hungry or tired he was. He was hardly the only one wandering the halls in the wee hours of the morning.

“Alright, I’ll let you know when it’s done.” He promised. He laid his hand gently on her back as her tail curled around his arm. Ever since Small Lady had introduced them, there had been a special bond between the two of them. Eli had precious few friends that he’d clicked with so instantly.

“Alright, that sounds like a plan. I hope we can maybe get at least an idea of what to research.” He pressed his lips together. He had no idea what they were even really looking for, but there had to be more information about Elysian somewhere, or at least something that might hint why it was still under the control of the Dark Alliance when King Endymion and Helios were allies.

@Diana LeBlanc

Future Moon
20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Diana alter-ego
Lightpowers

“I’ve been making sure to check on everyone in our team to make sure that they’re doing alright.” Diana said, placing a paw against her chin. “I feel a little responsible. I know that I put a lot of pressure on everyone with the importance of this mission, but now that we’ve reached an unavoidable point, I think it’s time we started to ease up a little…and remind ourselves that we’re people, too. We’re together again with our families and we can work together on a common goal.”

Even if they did sacrifice themselves for the sake of their most important mission. It was unfortunate to Diana that she belatedly realized that they wouldn’t really know the outcome of their mission, if they were victorious or not. She wasn’t sure if that really mattered though.

“You know I don’t break my promises easily,” she smiled at his touch on her tail, her paw lowering once more.

“I’ll make the necessary arrangements with Azazer. The Moon Palace should have a lot of history on ancient times… I don’t know if it’s been properly kept updated with more recent history.” Diana wondered if the Crystal Palace’s staff had the time to manage that. “Regardless, we’ll have access to historians while we’re there who are likely more familiar with where we may need to start.”

@Elijah Mitchell

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

“Don’t feel responsible. We all insisted on being here, on helping.” Eli wanted to make sure Diana knew she had nothing to feel responsible for. He appreciated that she was looking after them, but it wasn’t necessary. They were all doing alright considering everything that’s happened. “But some time for de-stressing might be good. Or maybe talking about what we’re going to do now since we can’t go back to the future.” He just hoped that what they did was enough to change things for the better.

“I know you don’t.” He stroked her tail gently with his thumb. He hoped it came across as a comforting gesture.

“Alright, sounds like a plan.” He nodded. He wasn’t sure what they’d be able to find in the Moon Palace’s library, but it was worth a look. If they could find anything that might point them in the right direction, then it was worth the time spent looking. “Having people there to advise us on where to start will certainly be helpful. I’ve got a few ideas of my own as to what to look for, but I don’t know how things are organized in the Moon Palace’s library.” He’d never spent much time in the Moon Palace of the future, let alone the library, so it wasn’t like he knew much about it.

@Diana LeBlanc

Future Moon
20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Diana alter-ego
Lightpowers

Diana  was grateful for that reminder that they were in it together. She supposed that as her duty as an advisor, it was hard not to feel the weight on her shoulders, especially when she was still a trainee. Diana had longed to be considered a full-fledged advisor, but she even recognized that in situations like this that she still had a lot to learn.

“Thank you,” Diana murmured with a gentle nod. “Perhaps…some distractions might be in order as well for de-stressing? It isn’t good to be cooped up in the Crystal Palace the entirety of the time.”

Diana frowned at the mention of their inability to return to the future. Diana had hoped to not touch that subject, but she knew why it would be a sore one for Elijah. “How are you feeling on that?” Diana asked, wondering if it was an appropriate time to address it as she felt the gentle stroke against her tail.

“Yes. Our task should be easier especially with all things considered. Elysion benefited from archaeology and historical research just as much as the Moon Kingdom had, according to the Crystal Palace database. The Moon Kingdom might not have been nearly as accessible as Elysion, but access was permitted within reason, so we shouldn’t be going in too blindly or chaoticly.” 

@Elijah Mitchell

Future Moon
21years
He/Himpronouns
Author occupation
Light/Stars/Moonpowers

Elijah smiled as Diana thanked him for the reminder. He knew her well enough to know she’d still worry, but he’d do his best to keep reminding her when he could. He nodded when she agreed that some de-stressing might be good. “We could get a group together for a picnic or maybe to go see a movie? Movie theaters are a little different here than in the future.”

His face fell when Diana asked about how he was feeling about not returning to the future. “It is what it is, I guess.” He shrugged one shoulder, but didn’t really answer her question. He knew there was a possibility they wouldn’t be able to return home when he agreed to this mission, and he accepted that. The mission had been more important. But it also wasn’t easy with the two people he missed most being right there and he couldn’t even say anything.

Elijah laughed as Diana finished speaking. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to laugh, but when you say it that way, it makes it sound more like we’re going into battle than into a library for research.” He smiled brightly, his eyes even sparkling a bit as he pictured them storming into the library with armor and weapons. “But I get what you’re saying. I guess we should get to it then and figure out when’s the best time to go?”

@Diana LeBlanc

Future Moon
20years
She/Herpronouns
Advisor occupation
Diana alter-ego
Lightpowers

It always brought a smile on her features whenever one of her own Future Moon were desiring to experience more of the timeline that they were in, one which differed from their own. It was true that in the future, technology had improved immensely, to an extent where a movie theatre was more than just an experience.

While people in this time enjoyed just sitting and watching a movie, virtual reality had also improved in their time and there was choice on which you desired to experience for your film.

“Mmm,” Diana contemplated. “Picnic and a movie could be nice. It’s been a while since I went to the theatres here with Lady too.” Now that she thought about it, she did wonder how Lady’s old friends were doing. Did they still live in the Crystal Territories, or had they moved on? It wasn’t exactly the same now that they could just approach them when they wanted, as she assumed that Guardian Cosmos’s memory erasing potentially affected them too.

Even she knew not to put more pressure on the issue with Elijah’s response, only meeting it with a subtle frown.

“Well,” Diana giggled at the assumption. “Isn’t it? Far too many times I’ve spent in the Command Center during warfare, obtaining knowledge to aid the task at hand is power.” In her perspective at least, she always still felt that she was part of the battle despite being elsewhere, learning from Luna and Artemis as much as she could.

“Yes,” Diana nodded. “I’ll talk about it with Azazer and maybe Mama.”

@Elijah Mitchell