October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

Quiet Days
Tag Diana // March 10th

In his free time, Eli could usually be found either writing on his laptop or off somewhere with his nose in a book.  In the future, when people took time to read, it was done by either listening to an audio book or something they could read on one of their electronic devices.  There were still print books available, but it was harder to find them than in this time period.  So Elijah was trying to savor this opportunity to read print books while he had the chance.

He was in the middle of reading a romance between two shifters, and he was enjoying it quite a lot more than he expected to.  The romances written in this time period were so different from those written in the future.  The couple books he’d published so far were time travel romances where someone from the future ends up in the past and falling in love with someone there.  The future he came from was very different from this time period.  He used it as an inspiration for the future in his novels, and people kept saying how creative he was.  It made him scoff and roll his eyes.  These people had no idea.  He got to write and make enough money to help afford the house he rented with the other knights, so that made it all worth it.

He’d been spending more time around the Palace lately, ever since their presence was revealed to the Queen and the guardians of this time period.  Which is why he was currently in the library, with his nose in a book and his laptop bag was sitting on the floor, leaning against the chair Elijah was curled up in.  He looked up when he heard footsteps approaching.  "Who's there?"  He asked.

@Diana LeBlanc
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

It had been habitual for Diana as of late to check up on everyone she’d been acquainted with, to make sure that they were settling in okay. While one could say it was something to do besides spending most of her time in the Command Room, Diana was genuinely trying to ensure that everyone was adjusting to the more recent changes and news.

When Diana was informed by one of the palace’s staff that Elijah had made his way to the Crystal Palace’s library, that had come to no surprise and brought a small smile on her features. Old habits were hard to break, especially when one’s curiosity was piqued enough with the differences in technologies.

Diana had spent much of her time that day in her cat form, her footsteps recognizable when she entered the library by the bell chimes on her collar – a little trinket that she had kept on her cat form ever since she was a kitten. It was cute, alright? She liked cute.

“Just me,” Diana called out in response to his inquiry before leaping up into his lap, tilting her head slightly. “What are you up to? You haven’t been in here all day, have you?”

@Elijah Mitchell
written by Vii
72 posts
9 threads
hover for triggers

At first, Eli thought he heard footsteps, but then it changed to the tinkling of small chimes. Had he heard something else? Or had he imagined the footsteps when he heard the chimes instead? Maybe he got a little too lost in his book…

“Hey Diana.” He smiled fondly as she approached him. She hopped up into his lap and he reached over to scratch behind her ears and under her chin the way he knew she liked.

He chuckled when she asked if he’d been in the library all day. “Come on, Diana. You know me better than that.” He grinned. Of course he’d been in the library for the majority of the day. It wouldn’t have been him otherwise. If he wasn’t training or on a mission of sorts, then he’d always be found where the books were. He could probably rival Pallas for nerdiest knight even though Pallas could run circles around him when it came to intelligence.

“I was writing a bit earlier, but I’ve been reading most of the time I’ve been in here.” He checked his watch. “Which has been hours longer than I thought it was.” He gave a nervous chuckle. “Seriously though, you gotta check out the book selection in this place. It’s amazing.” He knew it probably wasn’t Diana’s idea of a good time, but he still was blown away by how awesome the library was. “What have you been up to?”

@Diana LeBlanc
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Diana nuzzled the hand that caressed her, a soft purr could be heard. Those who knew her best had known that she had preferred her cat form over her human form, but when it came to her duty, she felt obligated to be able to communicate with humans without giving away her true identity. Now, fortunately, that wasn’t needed with the reveal that Luna and Artemis were her parents.

The expression on their features each time the incident occurred was one that Diana was always fond of.

“Yes, but you’re also a lot like me, you know,” Diana teased, as she’d always felt a close bond to those who were more studious and introverted than extroverted. “Except I always get reprimanded for spending too much time at the Command Center, or now at the Command offices.”

With so much at stake, it was hard not to focus so much on her duty, but even Diana needed a reminder here and there to take a break. It was also perhaps why she had came to check up on Elijah.

“What are you working on? Have you ever considered showing your work to Director Lunette?” Diana asked, even though she had realized that asking too much from Director Lunette was not something she felt too comfortable with at the moment. She still felt guilty for needing to hide their identities as often as they had with him, and abusing their power to boot.

“It grows within time, but finding physical copies is a lot harder back home. Is that what you’re enjoying most?” Diana giggled at Elijah’s amazement at the book selection of the Crystal Palace. Most of the books within the 30th Century were holographic, and the books within this time period were certainly…primitive in comparison.

“I’ve been at the Command Room here,” Diana informed him. “Researching everything I can get my hands on what’s happened that we don’t know about.”

@Elijah Mitchell
written by Vii
72 posts
9 threads
hover for triggers

Eli smiled as he heard Diana purring. When they’d first met, Eli thought it was strange that she wanted to spend more time in her cat form, but now he was used to it. Who was he to tell her what she should or shouldn’t do for comfort? After all, he understood better than most how important it was to feel comfortable in your own skin.

“Oh, so now you’re going to start in on me, too? Is that what you’re saying?” The grin on his face clearly showed he was teasing her. “I guess I’ve been lucky that most have believed me when I used the excuse that I was here for research.” It wasn’t entirely untrue. He just might have let the others believe he was there for an entirely different sort of research, one that benefited their mission more than what he was really doing. Not that he was slacking off or anything.

“Learning about the time period, mostly. It’s inspired a few ideas I plan to use for novels later on.” He grinned. The writer in him was always finding new inspiration wherever he could. “I don’t know that my work is good enough to show Director Lunette. I wouldn’t want to waste his time.” He mostly wrote romance novels and if he understood correctly, Director Lunette focused more on journalism and public relations. He wasn’t sure Director Lunette would even be interested in his work.

“Partly.” He looked around at the stacks with all the books lined up in neat rows. “But it seems like there’s a lot more titles available here.” There were rumors about some information having been lost, but he didn’t know for certain. It would not surprise him if books had been thrown out as well, perhaps even entire subject areas. Book burning and censorship were hardly new concepts. There were even other books written about the potential repercussions.

“Always working on something.” He teased, not that he expected anything different. “Did you come across anything the rest of us need to know about?” He asked. Ever the duty-bound knight, he was always ready to send a message to the rest of his team or gather them for a meeting if it was something they needed to go over with someone else.

@Diana LeBlanc
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Diana noticed the grin on Elijah’s face when she caught him. “Maybe,” Diana replied as she leaped up onto the table. “But it’s important that everyone is at their best with current situations, don’t you think?”

Diana had realized long ago that everyone was stressed out, and finding time for one’s self was few and far in between. While she had realized that this wasn’t the case here, she still needed to make sure that her team was adjusting.

Reasons like Elijah’s comment had Diana glad that she was within her cat form, as she was more easily able to hide her emotions. Emotions had never settled well with Diana, as the young feline was raised to be prim and proper due to the courtly lifestyle she had once (and still) lived. Did Lady not tell him of the possibility that this may become their new home permanently?

While becoming educated on this time period was a good idea to blend in, Diana wondered what effect remaining here would have on everyone. “The people here aren’t aware of the future’s existence, you know,” Diana reminded him. “You could write about our own experiences too.”

After all, if their time wasn’t to exist…

No, Diana shuddered at the thought. There was always a way back, wasn’t there?

“It doesn’t hurt until you try,” Diana replied encouragingly. “But he is a busy man, especially as the Crystal Palace’s communication’s director. Lady and I could use a hand on reports, you know.” Being the one to mostly do the reports until her Mama and Papa became aware of their existence was exhausting, even if it was mostly geared towards their mission.

“Nothing crucial,” Diana informed him. “I’ve been keeping an eye on the updates with the Moon Kingdom and our foes. It would seem that the Moon’s new occupants are adjusting well, yet there haven’t been many changes to Elysion… It bothers me that Elysion still remains bound to our enemies. I wonder why...”

@Elijah Mitchell
written by Vii
72 posts
9 threads
hover for triggers

Eli nodded when Diana said it was important for all of them to be at their best. Each of them had their own definitions for what it meant to be at their best, which was to be expected. “Yes, it is important. We need to be at our best and ready for whatever’s going to happen.” He hated that it sounded like he expected an attack or something. That’s not what he meant at all. There were challenges with them being in the past. The history books didn’t prepare one for daily life in a different time period. Cidney and Diana had both spent time in the past and were a big help for the rest of them.

He knew this was their home for the foreseeable future, and he’d made peace with that. He knew if they made it back to their time period, it might feel as foreign to them as it did when they first arrived here. There was no guarantee they’d even be able to get back there. Things had gotten so bad there that was a risk most of them had been willing to take. “I’m aware and that’s been part of what influenced the time travel romances I’m working on.” He gave her a knowing grin.

Elijah shrugged. He still didn’t want to bother Director Lunette. The man always seemed busy with something. “You know I’m always happy to lend a hand. Why didn’t you ask for help sooner?” He asked. He knew not everyone was comfortable asking for help. He often wasn’t. Despite that, he felt guilty following his own passions, when someone could have used his help for something.

He frowned as Diana wondered why Elysion was still under their enemies’ control. “It’s a power seat for Earth, right? So since King Endymion and Helios are both on our side, there must be another, perhaps more powerful connection that remains corrupted. Or at least, that would be my best guess based on what I know of how planetary magic works. If you want, I could do some more research to see if I can find anything else that might be relevant.” There was still a lot he didn’t know, and he was just stringing things together based on some assumptions he’d made as well. Those assumptions might be nowhere near correct for all he knew.

@Diana LeBlanc
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

“I fear that something new happens rather often,” Diana frowned. “We seem to have been more at luxury of a break than those within the palace.”

That, however, was going to change. Diana knew that now that they were all reunited, they were ready for anything that would face them – as a team.

Diana’s own curiosity was piqued at the mention of time traveling romance. While Diana didn’t often read for leisure, and primarily read to learn and preferred non-fiction, Diana could see herself with a fondness for romance novels if she had learned anything from Lady. “Do you mind telling me about the premise?”

Diana wouldn’t have been offended if the answer was no.

“Because of our previous living arrangements it made things a little difficult,” Diana informed him. “I don’t trust this era’s security systems over our future’s. We’d have to have been working together at our Command Center for the securest data. At least if it was just Lady and myself, our data would have been kept offline.”

That and Diana had felt that her team had their own missions to focus on within this time. Now that they were part of a much larger faction, it made things easier.

Diana placed her paw against her chin in contemplation at Elijah’s suggestion. “Elysion is the heart of this planet, so that is a possibility that there is something within that has not been touched by light. I would really appreciate if you can do that for me Elijah. I think asking Helios and King Endymion for some more information may also be useful.”

@Elijah Mitchell
written by Vii
72 posts
9 threads
hover for triggers

Eli frowned at Diana’s statement about them having things easier than the guardians from this time period. He feared she was right. “We’re going to work together for the time being, so that’ll be more hands to help cover things.” He still had reservations about helping too much, but seeing the way things were, he also couldn’t ignore it when help was clearly needed.

He just looked at Diana for a moment when she asked the premise. “There’s this guy who ends up accidentally ends up in the past and ends up falling for the guy who’s helping him to find a way home.” He felt a bit embarrassed to talk about it, but he had no reason to keep it from Diana.

Elijah listened as Diana spoke about their security systems in the future and what they had access to right now. He shared her sentiments. Things in the past were very subpar compared to what they were used to, and that made it harder to find the information they needed. When she considered his suggestion, he waited until she was finished. “I’ll talk to them eventually, but I want to check the books in the library first. There might be a book of myths or something that might offer some suggestions.” Myths were often based on true events, especially if it was something fantastic that couldn’t be explained without magic.

“Depending on what I find, a book might help jog their memory or even point them in a direction they hadn’t considered before, since I’m guessing that if either had an explanation for what’s happening, they’d have already offered it, right?”

@Diana LeBlanc
written by Dragon
24 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

“Just as the Dark Alliance is stronger in numbers, so are we,” Diana said with a smile. Diana was grateful to be with her Mama and Papa again, as she was not only homesick, but they also provided her with support on what they needed to accomplish on the sidelines.

Diana giggled for a moment when she heard the premise. “That reminds me of Lady and Helios when they first met.” While she was certain it was different circumstances with one of the men finding their way home, Diana found similarities with the fact that Lady was from another time period. “But I can’t wait to read it when you’re finished.”

Hmm…

Diana internally thought, as she wasn’t too sure on what the present Crystal Palace contained as far as mythology within its libraries. “Do you think you can go to the Moon Palace during your spare time and check their libraries?” Diana asked. “Now that the Moon Palace is more accessible to us, there might be some ancient history there that we might not have that might help them. I just don’t know if their books are digital or paper, and how stable they are.”

@Elijah Mitchell
written by Vii
72 posts
9 threads
hover for triggers