October 2021 Updates (Storyline, Location Revision)
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

The Seas are Restless
Tag: Liliana // The Dead Will Walk Event/May 15th

Pandi couldn’t say she was entirely surprised when they started getting reports of undead skeletons and other creatures roaming about the city. It was like something clicked and said yes, this is it! Not that she wanted something like this to happen. She didn’t. But she’d been getting this feeling like something was about to happen.

Ever since before Nehellania ascended as the Goddess of the Moon, Pandi had been feeling strange vibes, like powers were shifting and something more was coming. Whenever she tried scrying with the Deep Aqua Mirror, she’d only ever seen vague figures that had an almost ghost-like appearance. It wasn’t enough to help her figure anything out. Her dreams didn’t have anything else of use either. It almost made it a bit of a relief that there was something happening now because she could finally pour her nervous energy into something productive.

She headed to the Residential District when everyone split up and headed out to check on the city. She waited to transform. When she needed her powers, she’d find a way to transform then. For the moment, appearing like a civilian might help her get a closer look at what was going on.

After rounding a corner, she saw a bunch of people that weren’t moving. She hurried over to them. They were still as statues. She waved a hand in front of one person’s face to see if she could get their attention. When that didn’t work, she shook the person’s shoulder lightly to snap them out of whatever trance they were in.

((EP: 0/25))

@Liliana Corynn
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

The day had started off calm and with a visit to her coworker in Crystal City, a venture that hadn’t occurred too often for Liliana with her own residence and work in Infinity City. Yet here she was, on her way back to the parking garage that was a few blocks down the road when she first heard it: the screams of terror and citizens running for safety.

Liliana had barely managed to grab hold and pull someone aside to discuss what they were running from with the group that they were with, and it was too late – the skeletal abomination had caught up to her and her new companions and unleashed a wave of its own energies and stunned them.

Screams in the alleyway nearby had lured the skeleton away from them, but it still remained in vicinity around the time Pandora had arrived at the scene. She barely managed to snap out of it once she felt her shoulder being shook and the tap on her shoulder, the physical contact barely registering in her mind.

There was something familiar about all of this that Liliana couldn’t quite place, her mind barely managing to focus on the real situation at hand: the enemy was still nearby, and there were people in danger.

She breathed heavy for a moment, placing her palm against her chest as she took notice of her newest, alert companion. “You shouldn’t be here.” She said in an instinctive whisper, moving her fingertip to her lips as if to signal for hushed tones. It had yet to register in her own mind that she was dealing with Pandora, the mother of Amaryllis Ogawa.

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
28 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi didn’t really know what she was doing or how to fix this. Would there be enough time to shake everyone without anyone else ending up affected? She didn’t even know for certain if it would work. The woman seemed to come to life slowly, breathing heavily before even realizing Pandi was there. This was the first person she’d tried to wake and didn’t know for certain that she was in the same trance that held everyone else. But Pandi also had no reason to suspect that she hadn’t been in the same trance.

She frowned as the woman said she shouldn’t be there. Pandi didn’t know who the woman was, but she could still feel something strange about her. It wasn’t the same sort of feeling of power she felt around the other senshi. It was similar, but different somehow. “I won’t leave. These people need help.” She needed to do something to at least try to help them.

She moved to the next person and shook them gently, as she had with the first woman. It took longer to work, but the woman eventually came back to the present. She blinked, looking at Pandi for a long moment before squealing.

“You’re Pandora Mendelssohn! I need to get a selfie with you!”

It took Pandi a moment to catch up with all the squealing and process what the woman said. While Pandi processed, the woman pulled out a cell phone and wrapped her arm around Pandi’s shoulders before taking a picture without waiting for Pandi’s permission.

“Thank you so much!”

Pandi scowled. “Don’t thank me,” she hissed. “This is hardly the time for this. Get yourself somewhere safe, now!” She turned away from the woman, dismissing her before turning back to the first woman. “You should really get to safety as well. It’s not safe out here.”

((EP: 2/25))

@Liliana Corynn
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Oh?

Before Liliana was about to answer her new companion’s retort, one of the people in her group were no longer frozen. That’s when she realized who she was actually dealing with: Pandora Mendelssohn, the mother of Amaryllis Ogawa.

Ordinary, silver hues fluttered in surprise for a moment, trying to grasp the situation at hand and how foolish the younger woman was behaving. What was more urgent to her was getting the other citizens to safety.

“Ah, Misses Mendelssohn, I see. You have more of a reason to be here than me lingering here, but I am not afraid of dealing with these situations. In fact, they’ve become more…” Liliana hated to admit it, but it was the truth, “Common occurrence to deal with in my life. You can’t truly expect to deal with this situation alone, can you?”

Liliana understood that she wasn’t being quite clear with her explanation of her desire to remain, but it was something that was best kept for later: for now, they needed to focus on getting these people awake and safe, as well as allowing Pandora the opportunity to defeat their foe.

That hadn’t seemed to stop the younger woman from pestering. “Oh but please I want to watch! You are so cool as a Sailor Guardian~! Is it true that you use the Marine Cathedral in your attacks? That’s so amazing~!”

Liliana raised an eyebrow and shook her head disappointingly. “Misses Mendelssohn, unlike this one, I am a researcher at Infinity Academy. I am well-acquainted with these situations. If you would work on defeating your foe, I will assist in any way I can to unfreeze these people. How did you awaken me?”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
28 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi did her best to hide her annoyance at a pushy fan so she wasn’t taking out her temper on someone that didn’t deserve it, but it wasn’t always easy.  She was just glad that her blonde companion seemed to at least understand the gist of what was going on.

It didn’t surprise her anymore when strangers knew her name without an introduction.  She’d been living the life of a celebrity since before she’d figured out her destiny as one of the planetary guardians.  What surprised her was the power she felt wafting from the other woman’s body.  Pandi hadn’t ever felt anything like it before.  It wasn’t the sort of power the other planetary guardians held.  This was something different… something she couldn’t place. 

“I will do my best.  Now, you really should get to safety with the others.”  Pandi would have preferred Alexis there, by her side.  The two of them worked seamlessly together, but she understood Alexis had to take care of other things because of her security duties.  It was just the next phase of carrying out their duties.  With so much going on, they couldn’t afford to have everyone teaming up like they normally would.  Besides, she’d never been one to follow the rules when there was a voice inside of her mind telling her she needed to do something else.

Pandi growled, actually growled at the young woman, who kept asking questions.  “You really do need to save those questions for later.  This is not the time.”  She tried to check on the others and wake them so she could get them to safety when the first woman came up to her again.  “I’m not sure how I woke anyone.  All I did was lightly shake your shoulder, and it seemed to snap you out of it.  I’m hoping if that’s all it takes, we should be able to wake most of these people and get them to safety quickly.  If you’re willing to help me that is?”  She asked, since the woman offered help.

((EP: 5/25))

@Liliana Corynn
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Liliana smiled softly, reassuringly, in a fashion that almost mimicked Selene’s confidence. Liliana, however, was oblivious to her past life as a whole, and only considered that her encounters were unfortunate circumstances.

“I assure you, I will be fine, and it is my choice,” Liliana informed her calmly, but her words weren’t also spoken for their younger companion who was still fascinated with the sight of Pandora. Liliana was grateful that she was just a humble researcher at Infinity Academy with few publications.

“Oh but no one ever gets this chance!” the younger one pouted, unwilling to leave or see reason. She just wanted to take more photos of the scene.

“Is that all?” Liliana asked, placing an index finger against her chin as she began to focus on the other, unfrozen citizens. “Well, it would seem that whatever this is, it’s not nearly as complex as the crystallizations that me and my coworkers were once trapped in. This should be simple. If you’re willing to take care of the skeletal beasts, I will aid where I can with unfreezing these people.”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
28 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

Even with the woman’s insistence that she would be fine, Pandi wasn’t sure if she wanted to risk it. This was dangerous, too dangerous for civilians to be involved. Before she could say anything more about it, the younger fan pressed for more.

“Now is not the time!” Pandi disliked yelling at others, but times like this, when it was necessary, she didn’t hesitate to do it. “Leave, now!” She was tempted to threaten the girl in other ways, but she had more important things to worry about right now.

Pandi turned back to the woman who’d identified herself as a researcher. Hearing the woman’s next words, she got a glimpse of that science background in the way the woman spoke. “If you’re able to wake them, please do your best to get them to safety.” Her hand closed around the Neptune Crystal in her pocket. She’d need to transform. She looked toward the skeletal things when a voice stopped her.

The world is not so black and white as you’d like to think.

Pandi looked back at the woman. “Did you say something?”

((EP Total: 12/25))

@Liliana Corynn
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Liliana watched as the fan was brought to tears, running away from unhappiness over the scolding. A frown only formed on Liliana’s features, but it was the truth – now wasn’t the time for such foolish behavior, especially when it was selfish on their behalf. What if there was a time limit to awaken these people, and this fan was only making matters worse?

Liliana didn’t want to bear the thought that these people would remain as they were, even if there was a hint of uncertainty within her mind regarding the situation. Why was this happening? Why were skeletal abominations the cause of the ruckus?

Liliana refused to let those thoughts linger, and instead nodded at Pandora’s request. “I will do my best,” Liliana informed her, cautiously walking towards the frozen civilians. It did pique her interest though how they were able to remain standing upward for such a long period of time.

No, those were unwanted thoughts – the researcher within Liliana’s curiosity was only being piqued. Liliana would proceed to awaken the first few people that she could reach, only to pause when she heard Pandora.

“I didn’t,” Liliana shook her head as she gazed towards the other woman. “Are you alright?”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
28 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi turned her back before she saw the girl’s reaction, but she heard the girl sobbing as she ran off. It tugged at her heart, but there were more important things and she was not willing to let others get hurt just to indulge someone else’s foolish behavior. There was too much at stake and too much they didn’t know.

“Thank you.” Pandi told the woman who agreed to help wake the others. She knew she should already be transformed and on her way to fight the creature, but that voice seemed to be nowhere and everywhere. It was odd. Then there was that warning. It wasn’t anything specific. Then again, they rarely were. Still, it unsettled her even more than the undead creatures.

“You didn’t hear a voice just now? About the world not being black and white?” She asked. If this woman hadn’t said it, then who had? She couldn’t have imagined it, could she? She nodded when the woman asked if she was okay. “I’m fine,” she said, even though she felt anything but alright. She turned to take a step and tripped. She looked back to see what she’d tripped over and didn’t see anything. Had she… tripped over her own feet?

A loud sigh could be heard from a few feet away. “She even falls gracefully!” The fan was back and had her phone out… again.

((EP Total: 20/25))

@Liliana Corynn
written by Dragon
32 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Liliana had already been at work attempting to wake up the citizens, and much to her delight, it was to some success. The thank you that she overheard Pandora give wasn’t necessary, but it was only met with a small smile in acknowledgement.

What made her pause after waking up some citizens, was what Pandora had asked. Huh?

She would turn to her, oblivious of the fact that turning into the alleyway nearby was a horde of skeletons.

“No, I didn’t,” she shook her head. “But that seems to be very good advice. Did you do something lately to receive it?” She asked, though she wasn’t expecting an immediate response to that; after all, there were more important matters at hand that Pandora needed to tend to.

It was curious, though, why Pandora was hearing voices. Was it because of the skeletons that they were dealing with? When one of them caught her eye just as Pandora tripped, Liliana’s silvery hues would widen slightly. “If you’re looking for an opportunity to act, we have some trouble up ahead, Misses Mendelssohn!”

The skeletal horde had left her forgetting completely about the obsessive fan, who once again was trying to get into the middle of it.

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
28 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers