Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

Scrying with Divine Water
Augur Thetis

Age/Gender Open - Augur Thetis - The Pantheon

Long ago during the Silver Millenium, the solar system was ruled by Deities. As Augur Thetis, they served as a representative of Deity Poseidon and possessed the power over divine waters. They were the mortal face of their god, their priest or priestess, for all intents and purposes. Being mortal, they would have died at some point and were reborn on Earth.

During the Silver Millenium, Deity Poseidon became the parent of Sailor Neptune (and Neptune Knight because this is a thing I need to happen) through their mortal representative, Augur Thetis. It is up to whoever takes Augur Thetis as to how they felt about this. Were they in love with their Deity? Was providing their Deity with children just another aspect of their duties that they performed whether they were willing or not? I’ll leave it for those that pick up Augur Thetis and Deity Poseidon to decide what sort of relationship they had.

Since Deity Poseidon is the parent of Sailor Neptune, I am mostly looking for a parental figure for Pandi. Sailor Neptune and Neptune Knight both got their precognitive abilities from Augur Thetis. As with Deity Poseidon, it is up to whoever takes Augur Thetis as to whether they are still pure of heart or if they have or will join Chaos and the Dark Alliance.

The PB should be of Native American descent. They should be somewhere at least in their late thirties, but forties or fifties would be preferable. I have included some suggestions below with both male and female faces. I am open to other suggestions, but I’d prefer you discuss other possibilities with me. If you have any questions or want to discuss possible plotting or anything else please feel free to send me a PM or message me on Discord.

PB Suggestions:
Male: Nathaniel Arcand, Jason Mamoa, Adam Beach, Michael Greyeyes, Rodney Grant, David Midthunder, Rick Mora, Chaske Spencer, and Gerald Auger
Female: Tonantzin Carmelo, Alex Rice, Crystle Lightning, Tinsel Korey, DeLanna Studi, and Brenda Schad

written by Dragon
12 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers