Welcome
ETERNAL is a SAILOR MOON roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since JULY 10TH, 2018.
April 2031
Guidebook Rosters Faces Wanted Character Creation Site Codes Character Directory Member Directory Discord

light with a sharpened edge
tag: kunzite; dead will walk event // March 15th, 2031

23 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
High Priest occupation
Pantheonfaction
Dreams/Prayerpowers
Helios

Frankly, this was the most combat that Helios had had in years. Even more so it was combat where he was more on the offensive than defensive, though he still remembered well those moments long ago when he had held his own against Nehellenia. With everything that happened, the fact he had been able to do so made more sense now than it had then.

It was the creature they were dealing with, however, that made none. Helios ducked out of the way as Kunzite's massive blast of power hit the undead beast dead-on, its body immediately crumpling and beginning to smoke and fade away. What little bits of it remained began to wriggle and writhe, disappearing in a puff of green smoke piece by piece as it disintegrated.

Watching it left him incredibly unsettled but Helios did his best to push it out of his mind, especially given that it was put down this time.

... and Kunzite had practically pushed himself into a temporary state of exhaustion. Moving towards the Golden King, trying to not keep looking back to verify every bit of the creature was gone, Helios came to the other man's side and knelt beside him. A hand reached out, going to rest on Kunzite's shoulder before it briefly paused. In his mind's eye, Helios thought about the changes in his magic; how he had given nightmares to Jeremiah instead of pleasant dreams before Hecate's purification.

Resolutely it was pushed away, his hand settling on Kunzite's shoulder and giving him an extra little oomph of energy to speed along the recovery. Kunzite would definitely note that Helios' powers, his energy, were entirely different now. Where once he could easily feel the hum of the Golden Crystal through the High Priest, now there was only a distant, barely-there flicker.

"Good work," said Helios, a smile offered to Kunzite. "We should probably get down to the street and check on those civilians we saw during the fight." A sigh escaped. "Even if I'd rather try and figure out just what brought out all these monsters, it feels as if they're just proxies and whoever behind it has no intention of revealing themselves."

(( Total EP: 29/25 - mission complete! ))

@Sevik Kincaid

Played by Rated Em
they/he
CST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!

41years
He/Himpronouns
Ambassador occupation
Crystal Empirefaction
Energy/Ice Manipulationpowers
Kunzite

Kunzite kept his eyes on the creature until his attack hit and the creature dissolved into nothing. Only then did he finally exhale the breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. There was still a churning in the pit of his stomach. It had been a long time since he’d felt this unsettled from a fight. It had also been a long time since he’d pushed so hard in a fight. Neither were an indication of anything good.

He looked up when he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw Helios just a fraction of a second before he felt energy. It only took a moment and it wasn’t much energy, just enough to set him on the road to recovery and make sure he had some reserves in case they ran into another one of those creatures. The feel of it made Kunzite pause and narrow his eyes at Helios ever so slightly. Considering the time they’d spent together while Helios was teaching him how to control his empathic abilities, Kunzite became quite familiar with what Helios’ energy felt like. Now, Helios’ energy almost felt foreign.

“Yes, we do need to check on them.” Kunzite nodded. Not that he didn’t want to try and figure things out with Helios about where the creatures came from and what was going on, but he also didn’t want the civilians to end up hurt for whatever reason. “But first, are you alright? Your magic feels different.” He didn’t mean to pry or waste time on something that wasn’t an immediate problem, but he just couldn’t quite get over how different Helios’ energy felt. There was nearly nothing familiar about it and the brilliance of the Golden Crystal he used to feel through Helios was all but gone.

@Nasir Vasile

Played by Dragon
He/Him
EST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!

23 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
High Priest occupation
Pantheonfaction
Dreams/Prayerpowers
Helios

Helios' focus had turned towards the street and the civilians down below. It was a better focus than the smokey smear that remained of the revenant they had dealt with and because of that--because he was looking elsewhere--he missed the way that Kunzite's eyes had narrowed ever so slightly.

... but there was no missing the emotions that flared to life within the other empath. The difference between the feel of his powers then and now was like night and day (and that comparison, the irony of it, was not lost to Helios). His nose wrinkled up, thoughts briefly spiraling to [Princess Lady Serenity]'s initial reaction to the shift but that was pushed away.

"I'm fine," replied Helios, even as there was creeping warmth along the back of his neck as he flushed. "It's just ..." It was not like him to flounder for words. "My connection to the Golden Crystal is minimal at best now, especially with Hecate's ascension, and my powers have shifted what they would have been without the influence of becoming Elysion's High Priest."

Mismatched eyes--one a brilliant gold, as was familiar, and the other an inky black--focused on Kunzite. "I am not even an Earthling, you know."

(This post was last modified: 11 Jan 2022, 11:18 AM by Nasir Vasile.)
Played by Rated Em
they/he
CST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!

41years
He/Himpronouns
Ambassador occupation
Crystal Empirefaction
Kunzite

Kunzite watched Helios react to the question about whether he was alright. It was surprisingly emotional for a simple question and statement. There had to be more to this than Helios was saying. The younger looking man did his best to explain about how his connection to the Golden Crystal was lessening, but the explanation didn’t actually explain anything.

“So what are you saying?” Kunzite asked as he observed the way Helios flushed during the explanation. “Who should you have been?” He asked carefully. If becoming the High Priest of Elysion somehow changed Helios’ powers into something he shouldn’t have been… Well, he wasn’t sure how he felt about that.

Kunzite tilted his head to the side and pressed his lips into a thin line as Helios said he wasn’t even an Earthling. Was Helios trying to unsettle him with this information? Or was Helios unsettled by the realization and still processing it? “Do you think it matters that you’re not an Earthling?” There were those within their team that were from every planet in the solar system and even some that were from beyond it. It certainly didn’t matter to Kunzite whether Helios was an Earthling and as far as he was concerned, it shouldn’t matter to Helios either, but something about it clearly did.

@Nasir Vasile

Played by Dragon
He/Him
EST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!

23 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
High Priest occupation
Pantheonfaction
Dreams/Prayerpowers
Helios

Wrinkling his nose and blowing black curls out of his eyes, the seemingly young-looking man let out a slow breath. "My parents were from the Nether Moon," said Helios softly. It was not the first time he had said it aloud but it was not that far off from doing so. "Nemain--Zirconia--spirited me away before Nehellenia went and ..." Mismatched eyes slid shut. "Destroyed her own Court."

He rocked on his heels, looking up at the silvery Moon as it hung above them. "Zirconia brought me to Earth and I was adopted by servants of the royal family." The being an adopted child of servants Kunzite was aware. "[Endymion] and I were around the same age and then my powers started manifesting and it made me a perfect candidate to become a High Priest."

A glance went towards Kunzite then. "My father was Nehellenia's Augur, his talents passed on to me. I don't know if the Queen and King realized that or not ... Especially as it was the Queen who helped foster my powers and connection to the Golden Crystal so that I could safeguard the Prince's birthright." The very thing that was now all but gone. It was something that unsettled him greatly for all that it meant he had found the truth of who he was and his powers. "It doesn't matter that I'm not an Earthling but ..."

Helios let out a sigh. "I know no one is really mad about it--or even upset; everyone's been really understanding especially since my appearance changed--but it's still a lot to process. [Princess Lady Serenity] has also been a bit weird about it? Or maybe it's something else, I don't know." A gesture was made towards the creature they had destroyed. "Something is off and it's just making me feel more unsettled as well."

@Sevik Kincaid

Played by Rated Em
they/he
CST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!

41years
He/Himpronouns
Ambassador occupation
Crystal Empirefaction
Kunzite

Kunzite just listened as Helios spoke about how his family, the ones who’d given birth to him, not the family that raised him, was from the Nether Moon.  Kunzite’s eyebrows went up in surprise.  He hadn’t been aware that Helios ever knew who his birth family was or that he suspected anything about them.  He wasn’t sure how Helios found out, but surprising as the answer was, Kunzite was glad Helios found answers.

“It’s good to know the truth, generally speaking, of course.  But you seem rather unsettled by it.”  It was a rather blunt thing to say, but considering how long they’d known each other, he doubted that Helios would take issue with it.  From the words that followed from Helios, Kunzite could tell that Helios never took the time to process any of what happened, or if he had, it wasn’t enough.  “I’m not sure that right now is the proper time or place, but if you want to talk about things further, you know I’ll always make time for you.”  Kunzite trusted that Helios knew he meant it, that he would make time for his teammate and friend.  Even though circumstances changed slightly with Helios discovering his true nature, nothing had changed as far as Kunzite was concerned.

“So, civilians and magic.”  He paused, unsure how to phrase it exactly.  “You mentioned that you expected magic to return to the people, but how did you know it would return?”  He asked.  Kunzite hadn’t thought about it at the time Helios first mentioned it, but why were people getting powers?  And why now?

@Nasir Vasile

(This post was last modified: 10 Apr 2022, 09:53 PM by Sevik Kincaid.)
Played by Dragon
He/Him
EST, Discord/DM
Hover for triggers!