Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  Startin' fires wherever we go
Tag: Luis // March 2031

Emerald couldn’t believe what had happened, how it happened. When news had reached her that Spectrolite had been purified and the consequences that soon followed with Labradorite and his precious little puppet Smokey Quartz, Emerald wanted to find out for herself if it was all true.

She allowed some time to pass before she provoked matters further, knowing that the knights were probably dealing with consequences of their own. How fortunate she was to not have to deal with any of that, as Emerald was part of the Black Moons. She’d seen Queen Metaria’s wrath, which in certain perspectives, was much more violent than Wiseman’s own.

Wiseman, in Emerald’s perspective, was more manipulative with his choice of words, to a point where there were moments she’d observed that it was difficult to trust him.

Black heels clicked against the marble floor of Elysion’s palace as Emerald wore her black dress and Black Moon symbol. Spotting a certain knight from afar, Emerald called out in her high-pitched voice, “Is it true what happened to that fool?!”

She knew what she was getting herself into, make no mistake – Emerald’s own haughty demeanor was getting the best of her. “He’s turned traitor after all! That fool should have saved his own skin instead of his puppet.”

@Luis Garcia
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

Rhodonite was more than a little restless and had been ever since Spectrolite was taken. He wasn’t quite sure he understood what all this purification crap meant, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to know. All that mattered was that Leandro wasn’t by his side anymore. Luis was determined to do whatever it took to make sure that was corrected by any means necessary.

It frustrated him to be stuck here and not doing much at the moment. He almost wished Queen Metaria would give him another assignment so he had something to focus his restless energy on. When he wasn’t at his coffee shop, he was here in the palace waiting for orders and wishing there was something more he could do.

He rolled his eyes when he heard a voice. “Just leave me alone, Emerald.” He didn’t want to deal with her at the moment. He ignored the query about whether or not it was true about Spectrolite getting taken. If she was asking, then she clearly already knew so he didn’t feel the need to confirm anything.

“Surprisingly, I agree with you on that.” He spat. It killed him to agree with her, but he would have much rather seen Smokey Quartz get taken instead of his brother. “What do you want?” He asked. If she was just looking to gloat, then he was not in the mood.

@Jade Rodriguez
written by Dragon
11 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers

Emerald could hear it in his tone, the annoyance that was only fuel to Emerald’s own desire to mock and make things worse. While she might’ve not been close to Rhodonite at all, let alone any members of the Dark Kingdom, Emerald took the opportunity to gloat.

“Oh boo-hoo.” Emerald teased, unable to hide the wide smirk on her features. “That fool was working behind your back and keeping information hidden. He’s finally shown his true colors that he’s a traitor.”

The sad truth was, was that Emerald hadn’t even the slightest clue on how true her own statement was – that he was now truly aligned with where he belonged. Not that she cared, Emerald believed that it would have only aided her more on the battlefield when it came to it.

“We don’t have room for traitors and you know that,” Emerald reminded, even though she was also aware that there were traitors amongst her own ranks. Namely, those who were for this Alliance. Emerald was not among those who were for the Alliance, far from it – but she loved power and didn’t want to let it go.

An eyebrow raised when Emerald heard him agree with her, placing an index finger against her cheek. “Do you now?” she asked.

“What I want…” Emerald paused, moving closer to Rhodonite as her eyes flickered for a brief moment with atomic energy. “I hate that puppet and him. What do you think I want?”

@Luis Garcia
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

Rhodonite narrowed his eyes at Emerald. Calling Spectrolite a traitor was no doubt her way of baiting him into something stupid. He wasn’t falling for it, even if he did want to bite back at her about Spectrolite not being a traitor. Instead he smirked. “Do you even know what you’re talking about?” She usually stayed away from members of the Dark Kingdom so he wondered how much she really knew in the first place.

“Try looking in a mirror when you say that.” He laughed. It was no secret that Emerald looked out for herself and Prince Diamond, but was willing to step on anyone and everyone that got in her way otherwise. She played a dangerous game and he wondered if she had any idea how obvious she was about it.

Emerald shouldn’t have been surprised that Rhodonite disliked Smokey Quartz. She took up all of Spectrolite’s time. They didn’t get to work together anymore. Of course he didn’t like that. Did Emerald really think she was the only one that couldn’t stand Smokey Quartz or would rejoice once she was gone?

“Sounds like you want something you won’t be able to have.” He couldn’t say for sure what she wanted. But there were rumors, ones he could care less about. People still talked. There was no privacy among people that were just as likely to stick a knife in your back as work with you on any particular mission.

@Jade Rodriguez
written by Dragon
11 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers

“Oh, I absolutely do.” Jade retorted nonchalantly as she realized that he probably didn’t know what she knew. This was precious, and Jade was ready to throw in the gun.

“Want to know how?” Jade grinned mischievously as she reminisced about their meeting when Spectrolite had first captured Smokey Quartz. That particular day had been engraved into her mind, the amount of fury that she had with his behavior towards her still lingered. 

“I met with him when he first captured his puppet, and he told me that he was already hiding information from your Queen regarding a particular Sailor Guardian that isn’t his puppet. Tell me that isn’t traitorous with evidence that it isn’t as I know how your Queen operates.” She didn’t like secrets, just like any political leader with subordinates under her thumb. Jade had operated similarly with her own team. However, while it could have been traitorous for her to be hiding this information from Queen Metaria, she wasn’t her leader. She also unfortunately didn’t know the full gist of what he had been hiding from them, much to her irritation.

Rhodonite’s attempt to anger her didn’t phase her, not when she had much more crucial knowledge. “One way or another, I always get what I want.” Emerald pointed out. “And what I want is the puppet gone, and even better: killed. I want him killed for being a traitor, and you know just as well as I do that it’s coming if he doesn’t return.”

@Luis Garcia
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers