Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Open)  fingernail moon

Nemain found it difficult to sleep in this place. During the day the way the light reflected off the crystals everywhere in the palace was giving her a headache for some reason, and frankly the way everyone looked at her made her want to avoid leaving her admittedly spacious room during the day. She understood the discomfort people may have felt around her. If the tables were turned she would feel the same way.

But, that didn't stop it from making her anxious.

Could she have spent more time on the moon, assisting Hecate with her new duties there? Certainly. But, if they were going to be part of this Empire, Nemain felt it was a show of good faith to stay here more often. And she needed to keep an eye on her grandchildren.

The deep night, however, made the palace look beautiful. The subtle light of the moon showed her iridescent colors of the crystalline structure the sun made too bright for her to see. Most of the people who lived or worked here were asleep which made wandering the halls more comfortable for her. Morpheus enjoyed getting to see the scenery as well.

Nemain wandered for a while with her avian companion resting on her shoulder until she came to a curved balcony, furnished with a few small tables and chairs. It beckoned her immediately. From here she could see the glorious waxing moon reflected off the calm surface of the water.

Sitting here was the most peaceful she'd felt in a long time. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, allowing this serene moment to slow her thoughts and sort the memories that were jumbled together in her mind.

She didn't have long before Morpheus turned his head and alerted Nemain to the presence of another person nearby with a hoot.

(This post was last modified: 04 Apr 2021, 11:02 PM by Nemain De Lune.)
written by CurlyCrown
15 posts
5 threads
hover for triggers

The nights were always so relaxing at the palace and Hyun-Jung found himself wandering outside the crystalline buildings, taking in the luminous sights around him. He felt a sense of peace and stability, a rare time while everything else was in dismay. He learned to take it one day at a time though, as he picked up during his meditations. He couldn't control what he obviously couldn't, as much as he would like to. He wanted to have all the answers but he had to be okay with things being uncertain. He didn't want anyone else to suffer and it pained him to see how much unrest really went on but he couldn't worry about that right now.

What mattered most was being here, being himself, being one with everything around him. He had to be patient that things will resolve themselves with time and knowledge that he will eventually work on getting. Hyun took a deep breath in and continued his little adventure around the premise. A sudden chill made him retreat to the inside of the palace as he took in the sights of the brilliant moon and stars flickering through the windows. He made it to the entrance of an outdoor hub on the balcony and nearly jumped at the sound of a loud hoot from an owl on an older woman's shoulders. The knight shouldn't have been surprised to see other night dwellers about, given the chaos that plagued the waking days, but the avian creature threw him off a little bit.

"Oh...hello," Hyun-Jung smiled, giving a light bow to Nemain. "I hope I'm not bothering you."

He recognized this woman...vaguely. Hyun was well aware of new allies making their way here, especially enemies purified by the Queen. A former enemy turned to the light, just like him. His gaze softened at the thought of that. A chance to acquaint with others was always a good thing, something he needed to work on anyway.

"How...has it been, being here? Any issues or concerns?"

(This post was last modified: 05 Apr 2021, 09:08 PM by Choi Hyun-Jung.)
written by Kari
26 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Before she had even turned to see who was behind her Nemain raised a finger to her lips, reminding the owl to be quiet. Morpheus had seemed more nervous than she was since they had all moved here. It was understandable; there was only so much she could do to explain the situation to him even in her similar, alternate form.

He settled after a moment and Nemain stood to address the company that had joined her. She recognized him just as vaguely as he seemed to know her. Was he of the King's attendants? "Oh, no it's no bother. I didn't think anyone else was still awake." Nemain smiles and offers a slight bow so as not to dip the bird perched on her shoulder too far. "I apologize…could you remind me your name? I am still struggling to put names to faces."

His second question was more difficult to answer. Nemain was having some trouble making sense of all of this, and the (frankly understandable) distrust had kept her from seeking out interactions like this. "It has been an adjustment, I will say. The King and Queen did not have to offer my family shelter here, but I am grateful for their understanding." Judging from the memories she had from the last interaction with some of the people in the Crystal Empire, it was a wonder they had considered it. Even despite the change in Hellenia.

"I don't suppose you would like to join me?" Nemain asks, the pitch of her voice rising. "There is still much I don't understand, and.." She pauses offering an awkward smile. "well, I don't know that any others of your Kingdom would care to speak with me just yet."

written by CurlyCrown
15 posts
5 threads
hover for triggers

Hyun-Jung chuckled to himself, amused at the thought that there might not be many awake at this time but he knew there were. Sometimes the night brought comfort to those who needed it or perhaps it was a creeping feeling, preventing one from falling asleep so easily. He didn't want to distract himself with such brooding and refocused his attention on his introduction.

"No worries, I am Choi Hyun-Jung. And your name, miss...?"

His question seemed rather silly; of course there would be an adjustment to a big change like this. Calling it an adjustment was an understatement but Hyun-Jung wanted to feel this situation out. To see how Nemain responded and so far it didn't seem hostile. It sounded like something that was once familiar to him as well. The knight took a seat next to Nemain upon her request and the words nearly spilled out of him.

"I-If it helps any, I too was offered a home here by the King and Queen. It was a long time ago but instead of opting to destroy me, they allowed me into their home and into their ranks. Their understanding knows no bounds and I am blessed to have this second chance at life."

Hyun wasn't sure if he was still coming to grips with his past or trying to find a connection with this newcomer but he allowed himself to process that. He wanted to assure that while it seemed tense and awkward now, it does get better for anyone in the Crystal Empire. He got through the worst of his demons so far thanks to the love and support here. The least he could do was offer that same energy to others. He would be a hypocrite to judge as harshly as the others.

"I'm sure they will warm up to you and your family, eventually." He had to keep that hope alive or else he would easily crumble like he did before. That was a path he would prefer not to go down again.

written by Kari
26 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

"Goodness, where are my manners. I'm Nemain. It is a pleasure to meet you, my dear." Nemain eased herself back down into the chair, lifting Morpheus to sit on the back of it. The owl had a habit of getting agitated when she moved around too much and at least this would let him feel like he was still part of the conversation. It was a comfort to get to truly speak to someone here - despite her unease, she had to admit to at least being curious about the people of the White Moon.

Hyun's words surprised her, however. "This is not the first time something like this has happened, then? It does make me feel better to know that we aren't alone in this experience. And, I appreciate your willingness to share that with me." Her expression softens and Nemain leans more relaxed into the back of the chair. In another life she'd have thought the King and Queen fools for taking their enemies in so willingly. And yet now…

"Truthfully I don't blame them for being hesitant. I've done too many things I'm not proud of. Things to atone for that the people here remember that I may not." Nemain shakes her head, smiling despite the connotation of that. Where would she even start? "But, small steps. I hope I can at least be useful in the meantime."

Nemain paused for a moment to look out into the night sky. The palace had such breathtaking views. It made the night more enjoyable to have some company. "Tell me a bit about yourself, Hyun. How did you come to be a part of the Empire?"

written by CurlyCrown
15 posts
5 threads
hover for triggers