Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

some blue darkness, farther than hell
the awakening of satre and hyperion // March 10th, 2031

The sight of the Crystal Palace unsettled Hades, though he rather pointedly did not explore any of the reasons why. No, they did not matter at all. What mattered was what brought him here, the person that brought him here, and nothing else.

He stretched his arms out above his head, folding his fingers behind his head as he let his senses expand. Within the crystalline structure was the individual he sought, though they liked to mask their existence from the world. Ah, he thought, but you cannot hide from me. Well, that and the fact that Saturnians had this terrible habit of lingering long after their death within their next incarnation. That was, however, to his advantage and precisely why he was able to find who he was looking for.

... and yet as soon as he detected him, Hades' eyebrows rose. "Mm, is it complication or boon?" A grin spread across his face. "Boon for me, a complication for him." The shadows enveloped him, the deity disappearing into the darkness and reappearing in a silent room. What lights were on cast long shadows, no one seemingly present within.

Seemingly.

"Don't be rude, Mitra," called Hades. "Show yourself." There was a command laced within, giving his voice a strange reverberating quality. Hades knew that the Knight of Saturn tried to fight back against it but there was little to be done: Mitra and his reincarnation were now tangled as one; the dead had to obey their Lord.

With a ragged breath, the Knight appeared. "Lord Hades." Oh, his name sounded both cursed and blessed spoken like that, it made him smile.

"There we are," said Hades, as if there was nothing at all wrong with the situation. "I knew you wouldn't keep me waiting."

"As if I have a choice," the Knight hissed out.

Making a tsk-tsk sound, Hades shook his head. "You most certainly have a choice, Mitra," there was a derisive snort, "but it is not so much whether or not you do as I ask as it is how much harm you will suffer as you continue to resist me." There was no if because Hades knew that the Knight before him would continue to resist. Honestly, that made it more fun for him.

"I've no idea what you want but there is nothing I can do for you that you cannot do for yourself," replied Mitra. Or was it Leandro? To Hades, it did not matter.

"Oh, dear boy," replied Hades with a sharp smile; one that showed too many teeth, a shark's smile, "that is where you are so very, very wrong."
written by em
6 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

When a deity came calling--when the Deity whose shape was part of the Galaxy Cauldron sought you out--there was little to be done. As much as Leandro wanted to resist, to not listen, and to do everything he could to push back against what Hades wanted, there was nothing that he could do. Perhaps if Mitra were not so intimately tied up within his very being, a part of his soul that he could no more cut out than take out his own heart, Leandro might have been able to do something.

That was not the case.

It was so very, very far from the case.

As Hades spoke, telling him that he was wrong, Leandro wondered: would they notice? After all: he kept himself hidden away, only appearing to Amaryllis and rarely others. Oh, if they called for him he would come but now that they had asked their questions of him, had gotten what intel they needed, what use was he until it was time to try once more to rescue Saariyah?

If they trusted him, he thought, then he could make that happen so much sooner. Bring back Saariyah, give respite and more to his beloved Aster, and do so many other things. Instead, the embodiment of the Underworld has come calling. It is a cold comfort that unless it is his time, that he is meant to die, that he cannot be killed by the deity who calls for the darkness that envelopes them both.

The sensation that overtakes him is absolute emptiness, a coldness that seeps into his bones and cannot be done away with even with the warmest of fires. As soon as it settles, it begins to fade and a different feeling takes its place.

He is home and a cold dread fills him. The great and empty hallways of the palace that he had once walked do not bring him comfort, not as they are now for all that he can sense the faintest inkling of something. It stirs at the edge of his awareness, something calling to him, and Leandro finds himself following the siren call of whatever it is.

Leandro does not even think about what brought him here, what led to him walking past the pool of blood that enshrines where he bled out centuries ago until Ianthe's glaive dropped.

"Do you remember the way?" a voice at his ear whispers.

"How could I ever forget," replies Leandro Mitra. "I was the one to close the doors for the last time." He does not see the smile that the voice has but somehow he feels it.

Worse: where a cold dread once was nothing remained.
written by Rated Em
49 posts
13 threads
hover for triggers