October 2021 Updates
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

angels on the moon.
tag: luna // February 2031

[Image: lady-gaga-american-horror-story-gif-12.gif]
Even before she was Hecate, the queen of the moon had long become accustomed to her home on the moon. The moon palace was something that she had coveted since she was younger – since she was a child, she’d even be willing to say. She had always been staring through that mirror at Selene and her kingdom, her beautiful palace, the gardens and the greenery that was strewn throughout the place. Not much grew on the dark side of the moon – the sun was required for so many forms of life, and that included the plants. As a result when she was Nehelenia she had always been envious of the flowers and of the gardens here.

Since she had been purified by the Princess and the Neo Queen, Catherine’s access to most places had been restricted. She wasn’t to be trusted, and that was something that she understood… she had come so close to ending the Empire before it began, and she was the one responsible for the strength that the Dark Alliance now held. It had been her idea to create it. She hadn’t expected that if the purification had worked that she ever would have been immediately trusted, and if Serenity had been willing to trust her that simply she would have assumed that her niece was foolish. But that meant that where Hecate was able to go was limited; she was stuck between the two palaces.

The Moon Palace and, indeed, the moon itself had been restored to their former glory. The pristine marble structure of the Palace was the way that it was, and the gardens were similar to the height that they had been once before. Hecate didn’t enjoy going to the Crystal Palace often – it wasn’t her home, and she still felt like an intruder there. No matter how many times she was told that she was welcome and that she was tentatively a part of the Empire, it didn’t change the looks that she got from some of the people that were there. She had done awful things. She wasn’t looking for absolution, but she wouldn’t force herself to endure the prejudice and discrimination either.

So that meant that Hecate spent most of her time at her own palace, on the moon, even if that meant that the only company that she had most days were the AI of her twin sister – judging as that thing was, it was helpful, and Hecate had to admit that there was a part of her that was interested in forming a relationship with her, even now – as well as Perses and Asteria. One of the first things that had been done upon the purification was that the teleporter to Elysion was reconfigured; it was better that Metaria weren’t able to get here easily, even if it hampered the empire’s own efforts to purify the land of dreams. But upon doing that they had created one to the Crystal Palace, with the help of the AI. That meant that while Hecate could move freely between the palaces, those at the Crystal Palace had access to the moon palace as well.

Including former inhabitants.

Hecate was sitting on one of the marble benches inside of the atrium of the Moon Palace, with Perses and Asteria on either side of her. She leaned toward a rose bush, nose up to one of the glimmering white roses that were adorned on it; most of the flowers in the atrium were white, silver, gold, or black, indicative of Hecate’s own style. When she was younger she recalled that the flowers here were white, purple, gold, and other similar colors – the moon styled itself after it’s goddess, intentionally or otherwise. That suited her fine.

She caught notice when Asteria and Perses quickly rose to their feet, growling at the approach of someone. ”A visitor, in the palace?” Hecate said, slowly turning and placing her hands gently on the heads of her companions. ”You may let your guard down, darlings,” Hecate said as she rose to her feet, moving across the atrium in a sweeping movement to meet her guest. ”Madam LeBlanc has as much a right to be here than any of us do, if not more so. She certainly called this place her home before we did.” She explained, even if it may have been unnecessary. Both dogs looked up to Hecate for approval, and she nodded her head, allowing them their rest. Then she turned her attention to Luna.

”How may I help you, dear?”

written by Dusk
41 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

This was a conversation that was probably long overdue since the day Nehellenia had not only been purified but also ascended into what was her new, TRUE form. Hecate, better known as the goddess of magic and mystery but also known to many as the Nether Moon Queen. It seems as though the Lunarians that have habituated the planet have come to accept Hecate Nehellenia as their ruler and embrace her children as their former home was being restored back to its natural glory as people once knew it to be. But for Luna? It was hard to make sense of, considering the hell that the woman raised against Queen Serenity and then-princess Serenity... the curse that she had placed upon the young child, one she hoped that had broken with her purification, and of course, who couldn't forget the terror that she had raised against them as a collective during her time with the Dark Alliance? Things felt more confusing than they were before with these new developments and honestly? She wasn't sure of what to make of it.

Not even Serenity herself could bring the elder Mautian to truly forgive the woman for her attested sins...but she was no one to judge..though it just simply meant that the woman wasn't too keen on being trusted with the other, let alone developing a friendship with her? This was probably nothing compared to those of the Outer Guardians when it came to their own trust issues and reservations but for Luna? Everyone's safety and well-being were a priority within themselves. The last thing that she wanted to do has come off as someone who had an aura that exuded negativity? She also owned it to Cynthia to be a little more polite about it as the former taught her how to be a little more open-minded...but that was hard to do in the case of Nehellenia if she was honest. This was not something that was going to be easy at all, in fact, one could see it written all over her features as each step she took was just a simple reminder in the back of her mind that this was going to be one of the many conversations to be had towards acceptance...

And don't even get her started with the matters of Saturn Knight as this was almost like putting her in the pit of Hell with the expectation that she doesn't burn. She couldn't bear the thought of a conversation going well...at least in her mind currently...as she feels so many ways.

In fact, the closer she got towards the entrance of the palace? The more her stomach began to toss and turn and knot together with the uneasy feeling to grip her abdomen -- swallowing hard as she was trying to settle the uneasiness that welled up within her core; cursing under her breath as she felt as though she was unraveling enough before even gracing her presence before Hecate which was sooner than she'd expect as the sound of rumbling growls caught her ears. It made the feline instincts kick in, eyes narrowing as she came into view with the grace of Hecate and what appeared to be Perses and Asteria which caught her by surprise. "Hm..." She muttered before coming to a stop once she was within earshot, respectfully leaning forward to bow before the woman.

"...Hecate. I apologize for intruding without warning but I feel as though...we need to have a conversation..."

written by Sunnie
27 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

[Image: lady-gaga-american-horror-story-gif-12.gif]
Through the many lives and many deaths of the people of the Silver Millennium, the fact of the matter was that there were very few of them that had been considered adults at the time of the Millennium that were alive now. The Sailor Guardians had only just reached maturity and Serenity herself had been a child – only fourteen years old – when her curse had been enacted and the Millennium had fallen. Hecate wasn’t the type to regret, though she did often wonder if things my have been different had she not been trapped on the other side of that mirror. What would it be like today if she hadn’t been cursed?

But Luna, the Mautian advisor to the Neo Queen, was different. Back in the day of the Silver Millennium Luna had been advisor to Serenity’s Lunarian mother as well, Hecate’s twin sister; she had been grown. Not complicit in the decision that Serenity made to trap her behind the mirror, or in fact even aware that Nehalennia had been watching them for the entire time that the Millennium was growing to fruition. In many ways, Luna wasn’t the type of person that could be held accountable for what happened, even if she was made aware after the fact.

But… Hecate yearned to learn more about the place that she would have belonged too if the Fates hadn’t been as cruel. That was why she was happy to see Luna here, though she could tell that the Mautian had come with less than pleasant intent. Who could blame her? The history that Nehalennia had made for herself, whether it was in the bygone era or the current one, hadn’t been pleasant. Even months ago she had given the agents of chaos the ability to, well, come together and at least make an attempt to mobilize.

Asteria and Perses sat tall next to their mistress, golden eyes watching after Luna as she got closer. With a wave of her hand Hecate calmed them and they went back down to their comfort, with Hecate rising to meet Luna. She kept her distance – she owed Luna that much, to allow the woman her own pace – but her body language was open. ”Your visit is welcome,” the moon queen insisted to the advisor with a small smile. ”It grows woefully tiring here without anyone to talk to.” Beyond the strange, artificial intelligence that impersonated her sister and, sometimes, Zirconia. But that was besides the point.

”And I believe that you’re right. You’re welcome to speak freely, if you’d like to start.”

written by Dusk
41 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

Of course, the Mautian had her reservations! She was still trying to make sense of all of this, really... Her enemy was now her ally? Not only that but this same enemy who had been trapped in the mirror by Queen Mother herself was now the very heiress and current Monarch of the Moon Kingdom itself? The one who raised hell against her own...niece? It was honestly even more shocking that the woman was even a twin of Queen Serenity; considering the two acted nothing alike and were simple as night and day...which was meant to be taken in the most literal and figuratively sense of the word. Comprehension was hard and honestly, the humanoid had to admit... She was struggling right about now.

She would be rather apologetic if her approach had not seemed as though it was meant to be confrontational rather than insightful, considering the woman was practically an advocate on peace -- thanks to the time spent with the young Neo Queen Serenity but...peace was hardly an option these days with the shifts and changes in the tides that just simply left more questions than answers these days. But one couldn't help but wonder. What was the purpose of this? Was this purification even legitimate? By no means was she questioning the power that the silver crystal has held but time after time again, they have been fooled by the likes of Chaos agents and their respective followers... and it was bad enough that they had to deal with this while also dealing with the constant emergency surrounding Saariyah herself.

It was all too overwhelming, to be honest..but this was the life that one lived when they were advising some of the most highly political figures of this Millennium...and matters were not made any better when you had a definite split in your community as there were the opposers and then there were the supporters who were willing to be the Empire's allies. Her eyes fell towards the two beasts who were addressed by Asteria and Perses, prompting her eyes to narrow a bit before softening as her attention turned towards Nehellenia or rather Hecate as she was now known. The approach of the Queen Monarch triggered an immediate level of respect, regardless of her own reservations and opinions as the woman remained in the position that she was in for only but a few more seconds before rising so that she could get a good look at the other; her gaze almost in awe as she could hardly believe how...different the woman appeared...not to mention her aura within itself.

"I thank you, your highness, for taking this time out to answer my call and allow this visit. I'm sure you've been very busy and dealing with your own matters... After all, a queen's work is never done, and with the restoration of the Moon Kingdom...I'm sure you have a lot to deal with and handle as is." The woman began, her tone was soft and respectful as it was in the very nature of her to do so when being around figures that were of a higher status than her own. "I'm sure it has been quite lonesome being by yourself despite having your own to speak with, a fresh face is probably a highlight for you." She continued before glancing around momentarily as the woman was granted permission to speak freely. ".....I'm probably doing this against my own better judgment...but it's something that has been puzzling me ever since you were welcomed with open arms by Cynthia into the Empire as an ally...and declared no longer an enemy. Why did you do it? Why after you created such a powerful force and sided with Chaos for so long...did you decide to convert? What was the purpose? And I need to know...everything there is to know about you..as Hecate now. How is it that you're this woman and yet, we've known you for years as Queen Nehellenia..." By no means was she trying to be offensive with her line of questioning, but it appears as though...even she was far more unaware than she thought she would be. "And...What do you...as someone who was around for as long as Queen Mother has been...know about the Planterary Knights..?"

She took a deep exhale after the long list of questions that she could think of had been run down to the letter for her to answer, which allowed for plenty of dialogue to be exchanged as the woman simply was curious...despite the popular quote behind what Curiosity had done to the cat. "Again, I do apologize if my questions seem like overkill or rather an overload to your senses...but surely you can imagine how I personally feel with these very changes...though let me set that tone and inform you that by no means do I disapprove of Neo Queen Serenity's decision to do what she has done and I will always and forever support her in the Lunarian name as they have done great things for my people but...I am curious. I would like to know...perhaps we could have a conversation that would perhaps ease my mind and I'd had a greater understanding..as this was all very sudden for me. But I mean no harm by my questions."

written by Sunnie
27 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers