Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Open)  the wind doesn't change
// March 8th, 2031

Liliana had never considered herself a morning person, always finding herself most productive in the dead of night when the moon was high in the sky. Within the past few weeks that had changed; the hairs on her skin crawled, urging her to awaken prematurely and she obeyed.

She felt unease, which Liliana had fully blamed on the reports on the war against the Dark Alliance and Crystal Empire. To be so close to the war didn’t settle well with her, her desires to stay away from it were strong but unmet. It was, perhaps, what had caused Liliana to decide to dedicate the day to enjoying herself for a little while.

It had been long since she’d done so, always finding herself preoccupied with her work and her usual routine. It was time to break the habit, and Liliana had cancelled her appointments for the day to take a day off. She found herself doing a little splurging at a boutique which unbeknownst to Liliana, had also been an old stopping ground of Saariyah’s (who Liliana hadn’t known).

Standing outside of the boutique for a moment, Liliana took a peak at the window displays to see their new items.  “Ooh, is that a new designer?” Liliana inquired softly, her interests piqued.
written by Vii
23 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

"Depends on your definition of new!" answered Azazer as he stepped outside of the boutique. Within were a pair of dream beasties that he had put together as a little entourage so that he was not out and about on his own (that and Tiger's Eye was also nearby but that was neither here nor there).

"They reached out to local fashion designers and have this rotating display of the designs they created. So new in the sense that it's just been displayed and old in the sense they designed it a while back." His attention turned away from the display to study the older woman before him with a particularly charming smile. Yet then he blinked rapidly, head tilting sideways as if he really studied her face. "Huh, you look really familiar." That charming smile was back in place. "Whatever! I'm Azazer, local fashion appreciator and sometimes designer though I leave that to my lovely friend to do."

... as long as Mina would be able to keep her boutique going, at least, because sooner or later the Dark Alliance was probably going to come after them with all that had happened. As much as there was jubilation at their Queen being returned to her rightful place--becoming Hecate and the Queen of the Moon--there were still so many other problems that remained.

Today, however, Azazer was putting those aside (for now, at least).

written by Rated Em
38 posts
10 threads
hover for triggers

Ordinary silver hues soon focused on her new acquaintance when he came out of the boutique. Liliana’s question was meant to be taken rhetorically, but the way that her new acquaintance had spoken was filled with knowledge. It piqued her own interest for a moment, that spark of curiosity clear in her eyes.

“Is that so?” Liliana replied, placing an index finger against her cheek. “It’s a great encouragement for local designers to be featured in boutiques like this, it’s a shame that other boutiques don’t do similar.”

With her attention fixated on him, it hadn’t gone unnoticed that he was studying her features. Liliana could recognize that studious look a mile away, and what had followed next was unexpected. That was not a remark that she had often received. While Liliana was a researcher, Liliana had never considered how well-known she could have been in her field – fame was never a focus for her. And presently, she was still working on her doctorates, but at a slower pace than most strived to achieve.

“I do?” Liliana inquired, a tone that implied that she’d never seen him.  “I see! That explains how you know all of that, then,” Liliana smiled.

“Fashion isn’t my forte. I rarely have time away from research, you see…” Liliana trailed off for a moment, before realizing that she’d yet to introduce herself as well.  “My name is Liliana.” She would extend a delicate hand for him to shake. 

@Azazer Hawkins
written by Vii
23 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

"They've been doing pretty well here? It boosted their business, so I think others might take it up. Plus it's a great way to give back to the community and help out the fashion students, you know?" As much as Azazer did not look the studious type, he could be when the right subjects came up.

Except the entire situation was odd; definitely weird! Azazer had a thing for faces--could remember them well, it was the hawk-eyed vision and attention to detail--and the older woman (Liliana) was someone he was familiar with!

... but how?!

"It isn't the first time I've had déjá vu!" That charming smile was still in place. "Honestly, been having it a lot lately." It had ultimately worked out that the Amazoness Quartet had not remembered him but he remembered them but that was neither here nor there. Not missing a beat, Azazer took the offered hand into his own except there where it might have been a handshake, it was still the most chaste brush of his lips against the back of her hand.

"It is an honor to meet such a lovely academic as yourself, Liliana," said Azazer, everything from his voice to his expression to his posture implied he was being absolutely truthful. "Fashion does take it's own kind of research and more, to be honest. Especially since it can mix so many mediums and can require knowledge of culture, history, and more." Someone definitely was screaming nerd in a fashion and make-up sort of way.

Azazer was back to studying Liliana again, head tilting to the side (not unlike a bird might) before he shrugged one last time. "It may just be my mother," he said before realizing he had jumped trains of thought and maybe she did not follow. "Why you look familiar, I mean! There's some resemblance and you both have this regal bearing ..." Clearly Azazer referencing his mother was high praise if the way he spoke of her implied anything.

"Are you looking to get something today or just checking out what the local boutiques have?" Maybe if he hung out around her for a little bit longer, got more in touch with her dream that whispered so sweetly to him but he had not quite yet figured out the shape of.

written by Rated Em
38 posts
10 threads
hover for triggers

“That’s good to hear,” Liliana smiled at the reassuring news. “It sometimes takes one business to set an example. Infinity Academy’s students will surely be interested in something like this, as well.”

Liliana wasn’t interested in the arts and entertainment department of the academy, but it was well-known, especially for two particular famous graduates of the academy. However, being part of the academy’s faculty, Liliana was obligated to familiarize herself with its various departments.

“I suppose I might just be one of those faces, but it is the first time I’ve had someone assume that they’ve met me before.” Liliana laughed. While some might have been uncomfortable from the insistence of familiarity, Liliana was merely relieved that this was the first time she’d experienced it. If it had happened more than once, it would have been more concerning considering the rise of magic. Who, she wondered, did he know that she bore resemblance to?

“Regardless, it is a pleasure to meet you. That is also quite true. Are you telling me that you’re also interested in history?” Liliana inquired, her silver hues fluttered from the potential news as he wouldn’t have struck her as the sort. That mere train of thought had led to yet another: never judge a book by its cover, and she believed it should have also applied to this situation as well.

…and it continued to be apparent, she supposed, when she heard his next remark. Was he implying what she thought he was? “Oh? Mister Azazer, are you suggesting that you’re nobility?” Liliana asked, though there was a brief pique of interest in regards to whom Azazer’s mother could have been.

“And if you’re suggesting that I might be, I must disappoint you, I’m afraid.” Liliana would clasp both of her palms in front of her abdomen, a habitual posture. “I was hoping to do a little shopping, actually – to relax a little.”

@Azazer Hawkins
written by Vii
23 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers