Eternal
Eternal is a Sailor Moon roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since July 10th, 2018.

Late March 2031 - April 2031

(Invitation) Remember Me
Saariyah Bhasin & Nasir Vasile // March 6, 2031

Crystal Empire
30 (Physically)years
She/Herpronouns
Royal Advisor occupation
Luna alter-ego
Light Manipulationpowers

With all that the Elder Mautian had to experience in regards to the Crystal Empire lately, it seemed as though she could not only never catch a break...but she could never be at peace anymore.. Her mental space just seemed so chaotic now -- filled with an abundance of rage and anger that is almost unexplainable as she hardly seemed to allow the frown wrinkles to donned their presence upon her visage, maintaining a smile through hard work and discipline in spite of the deep-rooted feelings of defeat that she felt within her soul...not to mention guilt. Yes, Luna LeBlanc was experiencing the heaviest form of guilt...almost as if she regretted leaving the Crystal Empire to fend for themselves while going undercover to gather intel on the appearance of what was now known as the “Dark Alliance”.

Her and her husband made the decision to do so for the sake of information retrieval so that the Empire itself could be better equipped to handle any “surprises” that may potentially be thrown their way..only to find that not only was Elysion now under their control as dark clouds continue to mount over the heads of its promised lands but now? Now, a dearly beloved friend has been captured and tainted by one of their pawns and that friend was none other than Sailor Star Healer, Saariyah Bhasin. Such a development was delivered to her by Cynthia and simply shattered her heart yet the woman didn’t allow her to see a single tear for every tear was a shard of a fractured spirit that was finding itself turning into a fragile state -- one that was greatly affecting her work.

It was also this very shift that prompted Artemis to force Luna away from her work, finding that she was not only depriving herself of sleep but she was also not handling her nutrition as she should...an assumption that was confirmed when she nearly fainted in his embrace in the middle of a conversation about their new findings in regards to Metaria.

So, with that being said. Luna remained in cat form for a while -- curled up on her partner’s shoulder as those furred appendages twitched in attention to nature’s sounds and of course, the footsteps that her buddy was taking, allowing him to lead the way as her head laid upon her forelegs and her eyes were close, her furred frame wrapped around his neck like a pillow; quietly snoring since they wanted to go out for the day with Luna obliging for the sake of getting out and getting a “breath of fresh air.” as Artemis rightfully explained, forcing the stubborn Mau to make her peace with the notion even if she wanted to continue to work and get him to understand that she was perfectly fine.

“So….”

The feline form began to speak.

“Where are we going..?”

played by Sunnie She/Her pronouns 31 posts 2 threads

Pantheon
23 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
High Priest occupation
Helios alter-ego
Dreams/Prayerpowers

Things were different. For all that Nasir could argue that they were both better and worse in a lot of ways as well, he preferred to think they were on the path to improvement. That this path they walked now was one that might see things put to rights for everyone.

... even if it had led to him having to fully realize his place as an Augur rather than High Priest of Elysion (even if he still held to that title for reasons). Nasir had kept himself busy since Hecate's purification--they had a great many conversations, after all--and it meant that he had taken notice of others who were pushing it to their limits. Honestly, he really did not want to have to assist in forcing someone's hand again to take a break.

Which was why he was currently out and about with Luna nestled upon his shoulders. As much as he preferred his hair to be silver, especially now as he recognized his Lunarian heritage, with it dark he was not as recognizable. That and Luna somewhat blended it as well but that was neither here nor there.

Honestly, with the quiet as they walked (the only sounds that carried were that of nature and the few people that gathered here and there in the area), Nasir's thoughts had spiraled to thinking about Saariyah. What he had done, protecting her true self was still holding, still held from what he knew but it also ... complicated matters. Those memories could not be taken from her, as so many others had been, but it also meant that she could not access them to have her memory jogged and returned to her. Not without him lifting what he had done and it was something he could not do until they had rescued her.

It was only a matter of time, he thought, until they did so.

Nasir blinked when Luna finally stirred, a smile given to her as he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "Well, there's that a fancy bistro I thought we might try," said Nasir, turning his focus back forward. "There is also some kind of art installation that incorporates musical performance, acting, and some other stuff that might be interesting to watch?"

The seemingly young, lanky man paused as he waited to cross the street. "After that, I suppose we can see what else there is to enjoy." He paused before whispering softly. "I know you're supposed to be taking a break but I figured that this is also kind of us keeping an eye on things. Big events do tend to draw the focus of those we oppose." Thus they were kind of keeping an eye on and protecting the people by being there but that was just to appease the part of Luna (and himself) that didn't want to take a break and keep working.

"Art installation first, I think, then food." Judging by the sounds and gathering people in the distance, it was already in progress.

played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 45 posts 8 threads

Crystal Empire
30 (Physically)years
She/Herpronouns
Royal Advisor occupation
Luna alter-ego
Light Manipulationpowers

"Fancy Bistro...? Hm...That sounds rather delicious..." She muttered in quaint as her mind began to take the moment to shift her active attention elsewhere for the moment; the sounds of feet pattering against the pavement of their pathway becoming distant by the second -- the feline humanoid finding herself directly misplaced in some sort of illusion that revolved around past memories; ones where life was a bit more simple than what it has become in the present-day Era. Visuals of the young Queen in her younger days before she blossomed along with the Inner and Outer Guardians; bonding...having a joyous time being in the presence of one another while some of her own intimate experiences with her beloved Artemis came into play; it was almost as if it was a moment of reflection if you will; one that was quickly shattered by the potential visual of what could've happened to Saariyah as the sounds of the silver-haired being's screams shattered everything that was good about those memories...following the visual of the Kinmokuseian gripping her chest with an x-ray sort of view as to what was happening to the core of her soul...the source of everything that made Saariyah Bhasin what she was today grew dim; its very light once vivid now tainted with ire; one that was violently invaded every crook of cosmic glory that it could muster while fighting and clashing in the midst of it all.

Eventually, Luna would snap out of it; swallowing the hard lump that had formed its place within the center of her trachea as there was a mild wince and a need to wipe the very tears that she had not realized had formed within those bright orbs of hers. She didn't need any more questions...and she certainly didn't wish to talk about what went through her mind...no matter, how good it was for her to vent about it... It didn't help the nightmares nor the negative concoctions that often flooded her mind about what could be happening to her dear friend and how bad it could potentially be...

The fact of the matter was..she was still hurting, suffering...struggling to make peace with what has happened while trying to focus on what must be done. But how? How much longer could she idle by? How much longer could she take to figure out what must be done to salvage what remained of Saariyah or at least what...they could do to purify her? And just potent was the very chaotic mass that kept her light within its thralls?

"Hm, I...I think that it would be rather interesting for us to both occupy our minds. So I guess you can lead the way, Nasir. I'm also taking a break because Jeremiah will not leave me alone about it nor would they allow me to touch anything in the command center unless I took a break... In fact, Jeremiah practically dragged me out yesterday...and wouldn't let me back in for anything in the world."

She shook her head and stretched her limbs to get a little bit more flexible at least until it dawned on her. Art Installation? He had a point, it did mean unwanted attention but it was the attention that was needed for there is a necessity to see whether or not, they would show up or if... Maybe not...but there was only one way to find out.

"That is a rather good idea. We can eat later. After all, exercise does the body well and that's something I've long since done..." She muttered before idly allowing the feline traits to kick in as a rumbling purr left her lips following the cant of her head and the brush of her furred cheek against Nasir's own.

Pantheon
23 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
High Priest occupation
Helios alter-ego
Dreams/Prayerpowers

Nasir lacked the connection to Saariyah Bhasin that some of the others had, though that did not necessarily mean he did not feel the same emotional impact. As an empath--a true empath--Nasir felt the depth of everyone's pain, sorrow, and so much more. It was those very same emotions that often guided his actions, let him know just how much people were impacted, and helped ensure he was able to aid others to the best of his capabilities.

He was also observant.

As much as Jeremiah had likely wanted to make sure Luna took a break--which she really needed to anyway--it was also because the Golden King could no longer overwork himself. Not without it going back on his word and breaking the promise he had made to the likes of Cynthia and Sevik that he would not push himself that far anymore. So, yes, it was helping Luna but it was also definitely a little bit of if I can't overwork, no one else gets to either.

Which was, Nasir thought, a little bit funny. Only a little bit, however, because of the severity of the situation they were within. Especially considering that he was working to distract Luna.

(Let it be known that for all that Nasir would proclaim a lack of connection to Saariyah, that that was not entirely true. In fact, the seemingly young-looking man had done his part to protect what he could of Star Healer's memories. They were sealed deep within her mind, within the farthest reaches that touched upon the Dreaming. It had been all that he could do when he wished he could have done more.)

Once they had crossed the street, Nasir began following the signs that would guide them to the art installation. There were already people gathering, walking along the very same path they were, and it looked to be a busy event despite the overcast weather of the day.

His head tilted absently towards Luna's nuzzle, lips turned up in a smile. "To be fair," replied Nasir, "I could probably do with a bit more exercise myself. Not that I'm not capable of fighting, just that I'm horribly out of practice." There was a pause, Nasir coming to a brief halt as he tried to gauge where they'd have the best view of the performers (it sounded as if the musicians were tuning their instruments and the artists were warming up as well).

"... and Jeremiah likely won't admit it but he's just as bent of shape as the rest of us." Nasir's voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. "Plus he promised that he would not overwork anymore and I'm certain that that means he's on a mission to make sure that if he cannot, no one else can either." So much for him not ratting Jeremiah out on that one.

From where they were, they did currently have a good view but that was so long as no one got in front of them and blocked their line of sight. More importantly, however, it provided a better vantage point to keep an eye on the crowd gathering to watch the performers and musicians. "Good enough spot to watch, you think?"

played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 45 posts 8 threads

Crystal Empire
30 (Physically)years
She/Herpronouns
Royal Advisor occupation
Luna alter-ego
Light Manipulationpowers

Nasir being an empath often brought about questions when it came to his own emotional bearings that he tended to deal with as far as having everyone else's weighing over him too. Her lids hung heavy, frowning a moment as that thought really marinated in her mind and touched her in ways that one would probably never imagine as the role of being an empath came as a curse and a blessing, one that she was sure was difficult for the priest in nature while having to deal with his own situations. She was also pretty certain that she didn't help the ordeal at all as her own emotions were overwhelming her...so she could just imagine what it was doing to Nasir as a whole. Her pointed appendages flicked at the sounds of the bustling environment before shifting over so that she could simply brush her cheek up against the other's features with a soft mewl that followed behind it as she was attempting to express her sorrow and apologies in the best way she knew how, of course, this coming after an affectionate moment as she simply felt like a burden currently. (plus it seemed apparent that a cat's form often suited best for this moment, yeah?)

It was rather frustrating that she couldn't keep at her work but the feline noted something different, there were signs that were pointing them towards a particular establishment which would only make a brow quirk in curiosity - something that was strongly present in the nature of a cat and distracted her from her own thoughts for a moment until Nasir started speaking. "...I understand." She admitted. "Artemis and I have always done best to make sure that we can handle ourselves and not serve as an obstacle in the way of you and the others accomplishing the mission at hand when it comes down to the enemies or even just rescue missions." She mused before perking her ears attentively at the lively little music, purring in satisfaction as the need to get acquainted with the beautiful sounds gripped her by the soul; her tail swaying in anticipation for more until Nasir's whispers fluttered in like a gentle breeze which would only make her smile as the male had found a way to not only give her a breath of fresh air but also allow for the two of them to observe the crowd from afar. "...I'm sure that Jeremiah will do just that though...things that may transpire in the near future will always prevent him from holding true to that exact word in some degree...depending on the circumstances... But I know he may or may not admit to how difficult it can be to maintain true to the words of no overworking..." She admitted before cozily sitting down on her hind legs. "...I just think that for right now, he's pretty serious as I've..potentially suffered a bit of a health complication...if you count fainting as one...and he doesn't want me to lose any more sleep which...I just need to get Saariyah back and the time I waste idly...is the time that I could spend working to find her..even if I'm not alone." She remarked before nodding her head at the vantage point comment. "I do..and it'll leave us time to get prepared if anything abnormal arises..which I hope it doesn't..as it is a lovely day out, yes?

@Nasir Vasile @
SAARIYAH BHASIN