Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Open)  a decision in the making
// March 5th, 2031

Their cause had plunged into chaos the moment that Queen Nehellenia was purified. She knew it, she knew that that woman couldn’t be trusted from the start of the meeting that unfolded months ago. Yet White Diamond had chosen to give her a chance. She had arranged a meeting with her team shortly after Nehellenia’s purification about their plan of action, and while Emerald was still silently contemplating it, she was done.

She was tired of being made a fool of. The Dark Kingdom went into disarray within the previous weeks, and as Jade saw it unfold…she wasn’t happy.

It was why Jade had decided to approach this in a rather tactful decision. She needed insight from the Crystal Empire to see their perspective, to see if her protests were worth conducting in the future. To see if it was worth building her own team. The unfortunate thing was, was that through all of this doubt, Jade did not want to let go of power. Not by a longshot. She loved wielding the atomic energy from her eyes, unleashing those deadly blasts at her foes – the ability to teleport that she otherwise wouldn’t have been able to wield.

Fortunately, it seemed that the Crystal Empire was rather…public about their businesses and activities, and she knew exactly where to go that day based on news outlets. Jade wouldn’t appear as Emerald, though, and instead appeared at her designation as a civilian and parked her vehicle.

Getting out of her car, Jade would approach her person of interest with firm, brown hues and a straightened posture. “I need to talk to you privately.” It wasn’t a request, it was said in the form of a demand from a complete stranger that she was completely aware of her disposition.

This was kept completely open-ended as I didn't want to write out the setting details without knowing who my partner was, so feel free to detail! <3 This is for any Crystal Empire or Galactica.
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

“I do believe approaching someone and asking them if you can speak to them privately isn’t exactly something that is meant to be demanding Miss Rodriguez. I believe that is meant to be stated as a request. Mind your manners, hm?”

Layla seemed to be quite invested in the book that she managed to pick up from the library -- the secret Garden, was it? It was a lovely story and one that she couldn’t deny she’d read ten times over when the book was first purchased. Of course, her moment of book reading did not come without a cup of coffee with four scoops of sugar and a light creamer as bitterness was never something that settled well with her...mostly a favorite of her father’s rather than her own.

The woman sat comfortably under the umbrella that covered the entire table to keep the beaming sun away from her eyes while also making it easier for her to read the book without feeling the glare of its rays against those almond-shaped eyes, placing the cup down on the saucer for a short moment so that she could adjust her glasses to read a few more words as she was already at the end of page twenty-three -- lifting her gaze once the passage was complete so that she could get a direct look at the woman’s own optics and also study her facial features for a moment.

Despite Jade’s odd attempts to constantly get under her skin, she somehow still manages to pose a delicate smile to the other with regards to her inquiry -- making sure to…..what was it that she was always told to do? Ah...kill ‘em with kindness.

“But I’ll bite.....since it seems urgent.” She remarked before looking down to mark her spot with a pen and bend the side end of the page to keep her place and immediately close the book to drop it back down inside of her purse before standing up and extending a hand out as a polite gesture for her to lead and she’ll follow.

“Lead the way.”

written by Sunnie
44 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Jade eyerolled at the retort to her desire to speak. That just wasn’t how Jade worked. When she wanted something, she wanted it now and she was going to get it. That’s how it always had been, it’s what wealth and power had taught her. Jade was aware though that Layla wasn’t familiar with her own backstory, and to actually be confronting her building’s landlord was rather irritating at best.

Don’t make me regret this conversation, Jade internally growled. Her Black Moon instincts were telling her to attack, rather than to converse – but Jade was curious. What had changed so much in Nehellenia for her to switch sides like that? The woman she believed wasn’t exactly trusting, far from it – Jade was suspicions of her from the moment she met her. But it did get Jade wondering about things.

“You don’t know me very well,” Jade informed her with a huff, brushing aside some of her green locks uncaringly. “We might live in the same building, but we’re strangers. Have you ever questioned once about the people who live in your building and get to know their backstories on how they obtained wealth?”

That much was the truth, and it was as much civility that Jade would provide her with. Once she had agreed to follow her, Jade would lead her to the nearest alleyway from the building. 

“Why do you  support the Queen and aliens who enter this planet?” Jade asked straightforwardly, her brown eyes firm as she gazed at someone who she considered a traitor to their cause. With all of the developments as of late though, it was making Jade’s head spin.

@Layla Dawson
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

That "bratty princess, I do what I want, when I want" behavior probably would've worked with the likes of someone who was gullible and weak-minded enough to allow Jade to do as she pleased to them but she was failing to realize that Layla was far, far removed from the concept -- in fact, it was so foreign that Layla's expression was just as devoid as it was before as Jade's eyes rolled and the woman's body language shifted. If she thought that she was just going to bow down and do her bidding just because she "said so." or because she felt as though Layla should be obligated? She was sadly, sadly mistaken. It was not debatable nor up for discussion either. This conversation was already one that she was probably going to regret, depending on how the greenette chose to play her cards while following her lead...at least for now anyway.

A deep breath was taken to the information received along with the huff that followed as Layla's eyes shut to just simply listen for the time being. She was right, they did live in the same building but that did not make them any more friendly in comparison to her and her counterparts. But she was right -- they were strangers. She wasn't exactly conversing with members of her building unless they so choose to allow her the luxury of learning their lives...not to mention she wasn't exactly against being a listening ear to many tenants who may find themselves in troubled times, as mysterious and as reclusive as she is.

But back to this point though.

It just seemed so apparent that Jade was very much a pain in the ass but that wasn't something that she was obligated to tell her -- plus it was pretty rude and honestly, she wasn't in the mood for arguing.

"I don't think it is my business to learn about how my tenants obtain their blessings as it has nothing to do with me. They are free to divulge if they so choose, Miss Rodriguez but I am never one to pry. Some simply choose to maintain a sense of privacy about their lives and I can understand as there are things like tabloids and news reporters that are just dying for the latest scoop and the next big headliner. So therefore I simply choose to respect boundaries just as I would want that same gratitude returned.."

And of course, upon her finished explanation came the mere question that seemed to have been aching and clawing at the other's throat for release that once it finally came out? It had Layla second-guessing as to whether or not she was actually taking a sigh of relief now that the elephant in the room is being addressed.

Once that question came about though, she'd take a brief moment to ponder on why this question or rather why her preference of support concerned her so much? She was one of the few -- if not only tenants who pried for information in regards to the Queen and the "aliens". It was almost as if Jade was hinting that she knew more than she was willing to admit and that alone had her cautious more than ever, even based on the gaze that she was given. Almost as if she had committed the ultimate betrayal.

"My, my...is this something that you are trying to discuss with me? My preference of support? Does it concern you so much that I believe in our Queen when the vast majority of the country does not? I cannot help but wonder where you're going with this Miss Rodriguez. I understand you have clear...repulsions towards the Queens and the aliens that you speak of but I'd have a little bit of faith that they would not lead us astray, no?"

Whether or not she'd really want to answer this question and entertain her inquisitive mind was actually something that was really up for debate -- even as she continued to follow behind her.

written by Sunnie
44 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

The truth was, was that Jade was used to getting away with things and disrespectful behavior as it was part of her upbringing. She was born and raised to be a model at birth, expecting nothing but the best and she wouldn’t settle for anything less. She was haughty and she wasn’t afraid to show it, and those who’d known her were used to this sort of behavior from Jade. Those who were able to tolerate it stuck around, and those who weren’t… Jade trashed them in every way possible.

The Specters were prime examples of that, as they didn’t tolerate each other or their own superior. Jade took note of the deep breath from Layla, but she only shrugged it off uncaringly.

“That sounds boring,” Jade pointed out. “The tabloids aren’t something  you should worry about if that’s what your reason is. After being in the spotlight for a little while, you learn that that’s something you just have to live with and that news will eventually become old news.”

It was something that her mother had drilled into her mind, to not be afraid of tabloids or journalists and to always show dominance.

Jade shrugged her shoulders at Layla’s comment. “If I thought that that would be a concern, do you think I’d bring it up? This is still America and we can talk about what we want without fear of prosecution.”

“And I’d have to disagree,” Jade gazed at her firmly. “I would say that being untrusting to someone who lost something so precious to our planet is more reason to not trust them. I'm not just some pretty young woman, Miss Dawson, I am educated on Elysion as it is part of this planet's history. You’ve yet to answer my question though: why do you support her?

@Layla Dawson
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

At least she was capable of being honest, yeah? That she was a spoiled brat who needed a...firm ass-kicking but that was neither here nor there...

And frankly, Pluto was far calmer in the matter than the likes of Uranus who often sported a temper during moments like so. She would in fact say that she was handling herself appropriately as it appears as though Jade had an agenda, there was just a level of uncertainty behind said agenda.

"Do you think I care about what the tabloids think, Miss Rodrigeuz? It isn't like this would be the first or last time I've been posted on them but I am simply respecting the boundaries that have been set by members of my complex. I personally could care less. Now just because you enjoy the attention of what social media has to bring to you -- does not mean that I or other members of society have to and unfortunately for you, what you find boring isn't something that greatly affects me, dear. So I'm sorry to disappoint you."

The Plutonian took a moment to glance around the environment they were entering momentarily as her hands slipped behind her back with every move.

"Regardless of whether we have the freedom to do as we please -- whether it is discussing a matter or simply voicing our opinion about something, we also would do well to note that there is a thing called consequences that do exist behind the choices you choose to make in any given scenario: both good and bad. But nonetheless; you make a valid point. Though even behind bringing it up there is always that inkling that you may have underhanded intentions behind your actions."

Then came down to her opinions, bringing her eyes to narrow a moment before clearing her throat. "What did you lose that was precious, hm? I find myself to be dumbfounded that anyone would believe that they lost anything precious behind Neo Queen Serenity's ascension to the throne...and I'm even more apprehensive when people voice the opinions that resemble one of your own. But to each its own; yet I'm inclined to say that it reeks of ignorance and the lack of open-mindedness...regardless of whether or not you choose not to trust her. It's the willingness to give chances."

She'd simply quirk her brow at the woman's need to validate her education level though. "And because you continue to pry, I support her because I believe and trust in her intentions. Regardless of whether my own daughter is working under her -- that has nothing to do with my own personal beliefs and values. I believe in her. And that is the problem. Everyone wishes to follow ignorance for their own selfish reasons but yet fails to understand that she is the reason why "evil forces" have countered us? Have been fended off....the many lives that were saved.....they owe that woman her life yet they choose to belittle her because she is something of a foreign language to them. It's sickening truthfully but an opinion nonetheless."

written by Sunnie
44 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Jade smirked at the retort,  glad to hear the response. More often than not, people cared about their image, and while she was one of those people – she didn’t let the tabloids get to her. It was, perhaps, more reason to be grateful to her now deceased mother, despite all the wrongdoing she engaged in concerning immortality.

“Touché.” Jade responded with a tsk, tsk, noting her temper. “Miss Rodriguez, if I cared about the consequences, once again, I would not be having this conversation. But you’re talking to me as if you have something to hide, and I assure you…. I am good at sniffing that out.”

While Jade had something to hide, especially with her involvement in the Black Moon, Jade was not afraid to unleash her power on an ordinary civilian if she was threatened. The Sailor Guardians had a history of concealing their identity and Jade was tired of it. 

“You don’t know me.” Jade pointed out. “And if there’s anyone here that’s currently acting without an open mind, it is you.” She, after all, was the one who approached the woman, ready to hear her opinion on Neo Queen Serenity and the Crystal Empire. Yet all she received was a scolding for approaching such a topic.

What she heard the older woman utter was another reason that Jade did not trust the Crystal Empire. To believe that you owed your life to any one person was foolish, and it was reasons that Jade was considering leaving the Black Moons yet she owed once again, someone for her power. She hated it with every ounce of her being, being in debt to someone.

“That’s also where you’re wrong. Someone who saves the life of another should do it unconditionally. To owe someone their life is a criminal act.” Jade’s brown hues narrowed at her companion. “One would say it’s only more reason to consider your approach if you wish to change the hearts and minds of citizens.”

@Layla Dawson
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

The sound of the tsk, tsk was simply something that was ignored by Layla as it appears that Jade was intentionally trying to get under her skin at this point and giving her the satisfaction? Would be like giving candy to a baby. She wasn't having that nor was she going to allow her the luxury of being able to gloat or even hold that over her head. No, not at all.

"I'm sure you would be having this conversation regardless of your concern for...consequences..and regardless of whether or not I had something to hide. But truthfully speaking, choosing to not disclose information is a choice that I'm privy to as it is my right to make a decision on whether or not I'd disclose anything to ANYONE...that includes the likes of you, Miss Rodriguez. So, therefore, I am going to exercise said right."

She admitted in plain, her facial features devoided of any emotion or inkling that she was being otherwise. Unfortunately for her, she didn't care that she was tired of the hidden identities when it was an unspoken rule for the sake of safety and protection of not just them but those around them that may be just mere civilians. It was for the best and was necessary -- especially in the case of the mysterious Time Guardian that many weren't privy of witnessing before an untimely death...especially when they were to cross the boundary that separated the mortal realm from her own.

"And I don't need to know you. Like I said before, you're entitled to your opinion...so you're free to think and feel whatever it is you're thinking and/or feeling at this very moment and I have no qualms...but that is all it will ever be...just that. Simply an opinion."

She admitted with a soft chuckle.

"And you continue to behave as one who lacks an open mind...but as I said..you're entitled to your opinion. To think, let alone imply that the queen is someone who would never do the things that she does with an open mind and heart...to think that the decisions that she may are not one that is of unconditional means...one that comes with no strings attached because she just wants to save people..."

She'd grow silent a moment, allowing her words to marinate as soft-colored eyes gazed about their surroundings before turning its attention directly towards the person she's addressing.

"Is the very reason why I think one who carries that mentality is as ignorant as they come...and should really keep in mind that assumptions as just simply what they are...assumptions, dear. First Impressions aren't always lasting ones...and even then..some people will refuse to acknowledge that. But as far as the minds and hearts of the citizens are concerned...it is of their choosing to feel how they wish...but they should do so after giving a chance rather the shunning it all together because of the fear of the unknown."

However, she'd cant her head as the thought of her even thinking that she could sway her otherwise.

"Though it puzzles me as to where you're going with all of this...what is your purpose..?"

@"
JADE RODRIGUEZ"
written by Sunnie
44 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Jade could only respond to Layla’s initial retort with a coy smile. She was behaving as Jade fully expected that she would, and offered more reasons for Jade to distrust the Crystal Empire and those who supported it. She would have thought that someone who was an advisor to the Queen would have treaded a bit more carefully. 

“The fact that you gave me a speech only raises my own curiosity,” Jade informed her. “With the conversation that we have just had, I wouldn’t want to get to know you either. But I wonder what type of life you will lead. Are you happy in your current position, forced into a life of political turmoil without being able speak so freely?” What had piqued her curiosity, was whether or not Layla was obligated to say such things – showing loyalty to a politician was often commonplace in political circles.

Jade only eyerolled at the suggestion that she lacked an open mind. “Miss Dawson, if I lacked an open mind, I would not be sharing this conversation with you. I wouldn’t have made the effort to hear your thoughts, to see if you could attempt to sway mine. You’ve failed so far in doing so. She has yet to demonstrate to her people that she is someone we can trust, cowering behind those walls and rarely making appearances in public that aren’t under utmost protection like other Queens and Kings of our civilization. Do you think that the Kings and Queens of old gained favor by not being seen by their people?”

Jade had only recalled the instances when Neo Queen Serenity appeared as Sailor Moon or wanted to make a speech. Very rarely was she ever seen on an outing in public as herself, something that Jade had always eyed with suspicion. What was she trying to hide?

“I’m also well-aware of first impressions, Miss Dawson. I am a retired model.” Jade pointed out matter-of-factly, placing a palm against her cheek when she heard the final question. “Where am I going with this? I’m sending a message as a concerned citizen.”

@Layla Dawson
written by Vii
131 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers