Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  Cat and Mouse
Tag: Lilith // March 3, 2031

Pandi closed her eyes. She drew the bow across the strings and felt the vibrations under her fingers as she pressed the strings down on the neck of Marine Cathedrale to create the individual pitches that made up the opening bars of the piece she’d chosen to close the concert she’d be performing in later that night. It was midafternoon, but she’d requested to get everything set up in the concert hall extra early. She had a guest coming to join her backstage for afternoon tea.

She’d made certain that there would be plenty of people around to get ready for the concert when she extended the invitation for Mayor Rey. She wanted to make sure people surrounded them so Metaria couldn’t try anything without revealing herself to the humans. Most saw her as Lilith Rey, beloved Mayor, instead of the threat to the planet that Pandi and the others of the Crystal Empire knew her to be.

So much happened lately, and truthfully, Pandi felt like they were all still making sense of it. She still felt how restless the sea was. There was plenty more coming. Maybe if she used her Deep Aqua Mirror, she could bring her visions and gut feelings into focus.

‘Alright, we’re good on the sound checks.’

The voice cut through the music and startled Pandi out of her thoughts, but she recovered quickly. “Alright, thank you.” She smiled and waved at the stage manager, just in case he hadn’t actually heard her, unlikely as it was. She looked around the hall to see if her guest arrived yet and smiled seeing she had. She tucked her violin bow under a finger, holding both violin and bow in the same hand. She raised a graceful hand to catch the attention of someone backstage.

“Sylvia, would you kindly set out the refreshments?” Her eyes never left the mayor, despite turning her head slightly toward the side of the stage. “Ms. Rey, would you care to join me for some tea?” She asked. “If you’ll kindly join me on stage, I can show you to where I had a table set up for us.” She gestured backstage. Without waiting for the mayor, Pandi turned. The gown she wore wasn’t the one she intended to wear for the concert, but it was similar and it flowed with her movements. Her high heels clacked with every step across the wood of the stage. She quickly tucked away her violin, zipping the case shut before turning toward the table she had ready to go for them.

@Lilith Rey
written by Dragon
13 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Lilith had received the invitation to attend the concert that evening, and Lilith was in no political position to refuse despite how much she so desperately wanted to. Lilith was outraged with the Crystal Empire tarnishing her brief few weeks of victory.

The loss of her favorite knight wouldn’t be forgiven easily. He had entered a position that was once similar to Queen Beryl, had she been more dutiful and attentive. The Great Ruler arrived rather promptly, driving herself in her black Lexus and using valet services to park.

She wore her black and red business suit, with a star brooch similar to her own symbol on her breast pocket. Lilith’s black heels clicked against the flooring of the concert hall, her dark hues scanning the vicinity in search for her host before encountering her.

She took note of the improper use of her title. Was that an attempt at backstabbing? “That’s Mayor Rey.” Lilith sharply corrected. “Have you forgotten your sense of decorum that easily, Misses Mendelssohn?”

Lilith was fully aware that she lacked proper decorum at times, as she had frequently chosen to insult Jeremiah Mercer by not calling him Doctor. However, she believed in her political privilege and her ego as the Great Ruler prevented her from doing so.  And upon knowing who Jeremiah was to her, it prevented her even further.

“But yes,” Lilith placed a palm in her pant pocket and began to follow Pandora.  “Let us get to this…intriguing chat. Are you alone today?”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi smirked when Lilith corrected the title. Technically both were correct, but calling the woman by the official title of her position was a sign of respect for her position. “So sorry about that, Mayor Rey. With everything on my mind for the concert, it must have just slipped my mind.” She looked Lilith directly in the eyes. “You understand how that can be, I’m sure.” She enjoyed that a little too much. She enjoyed this whole meeting more than she should, especially since it would have looked bad for the mayor to turn down an invitation such as this. She almost wanted to gloat over the recent wins for the Crystal Empire, but going that far would be poor form.

She heard footsteps approaching as she finished putting her violin away. She frowned at the question of whether she was alone. “This is not an ambush, if that’s what you’re thinking.” She hadn’t mentioned to anyone that she was going to speak with Metaria, but the others would arrive soon for the concert, so it’s not like they’d be alone for long. She walked over to a small table that was set up for them. A china tea set waited for them on the table along with tea cakes.

“Please, have a seat.” She gestured toward the table as she walked toward it. She set her violin case down next to the table and waited for Lilith to sit before she sat herself. “I wanted to give you a chance to surrender. If you do so now, I might even be able to convince the queen to be lenient.”

@Lilith Rey
written by Dragon
13 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Lilith knew it was intentional, make no mistake. The clever retort to her correction was proof of that. “Yes,” Lilith replied firmly. “But I’m also sure that my duties are more complex than your own, such is the life of a politician.” The remark was once more, in reference to her position as not only Mayor, but also the Great Ruler.

Once they were in private, and Pandora announced that it wasn’t an ambush, Lilith couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh dear child, why would I be worried about an ambush?” Lilith inquired, a purplish red flicker in her eyes could be seen at that moment. “You, your Guardians and your precious little Queen don’t have what it takes.”

Chaos, after all, had its way of returning. It was an immortal evil that was capable of being revived time and time again, so long as darkness and hatred existed. The light behaved similarly.

Lilith waited for Pandora to sit before she sat, her curiosity piqued as she wondered which violin was encased within. “Don’t be ridiculous. Was this why you asked me to be here? Surely, you have something else you wanted to talk about, because that is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard.”

She smirked for as she gazed towards Pandora. “I have things that you want. Try me…”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

A laugh bubbled up in Pandi’s throat. “Clearly, you’ve never trained as a musician. The multitasking involved in playing music well is far more complex than anything required of a politician.” One of her professors mentioned once that they knew a part-time musician that held a full-time position as a brain surgeon that claimed performing music was far more complex and taxing than performing brain surgery.

Pandi raised an eyebrow as Lilith started laughing at her reassurance that there would not be an ambush. “Funny you should mention that since the Queen and her guardians beat you once already. That was even without myself or the other outer guardians getting involved.” If Lilith wanted to intimidate her, it would not work. The victories won recently gave the Crystal Empire an advantage.

She calmly poured herself some tea, mixing in cream and sugar as Lilith called Pandi’s offer of surrender outrageous. She took a sip of tea and set the teacup back down on the saucer. “Take a good look at everything you’ve lost recently. Nehelenia ascended to her rightful place. Saturn Knight is back where he belongs. It is only a matter of time before we retrieve Sailor Star Healer and the rest of the planetary knights. You’ll soon find yourself fighting a losing battle and then you’ll wish you would have listened to me.” She took another sip of tea. “Besides, what could you possibly have that I’d want?” She asked.

@Lilith Rey
written by Dragon
13 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Was that really an argument? Lilith disagreed wholeheartedly, and believed that it was part of Pandora’s own ego in ways that Jeremiah believed himself to be a doctor. Of course, now that they were aware that he had purification abilities, he was entitled to that – except Lilith wouldn’t give him that at all.

The more that Pandora talked, the more that Lilith wondered why she was summoned. Surely, that couldn’t have been the sole reason that she was summoned? Was she so naïve to believe that she would comply?

Lilith eyerolled at the mention of her defeat. Rightful place? You wouldn’t be saying that if you actually knew the truth.” Lilith pointed out, uncaringly leaving out what she meant. “I have been defeated twice, and each time the seal was once again broken by me. What makes you think that they’ll be able to use that same tactic a third time?”

She highly doubted that it would work a third time, and if it did, the seal was getting weaker and weaker. It was rather humorous in her perspective.

“Spectrolite will always be mine. The stain that they will have on their souls is permanent, just as that petrified stain remains with your precious Kings…and that stain will follow Sailor Star Healer. Besides, you should see your precious Healer in my hands. She's finding acceptance amongst her team within the Dark Alliance more than she ever had amongst you. Sometimes even a light soul will be surprised at what they crave...”

She chuckled at the thought, wondering just how her precious Queen would handle it knowing that if Sailor Star Healer was purified, she would continue to carry the stone of Smokey Quartz as a sign of servitude.

She observed her taking a sip of tea, an eyebrow raising as this was becoming nonsensical. Try me…who do you think I am?”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

Pandi wasn’t stupid enough to think there was any real chance of Lilith surrendering here at the meeting. But she still believed that she and the other guardians would win this. She always had. It hadn’t always seemed like it in the past, but they always managed to find a way.

“And what is the truth?” She asked. Maybe if she could get Lilith mad enough, Lilith might say too much or inadvertently reveal something useful. It wasn’t the smartest plan, but it wasn’t like they had many options overall. “There’s more of us this time and we’re stronger, especially with the help of our allies. We will find a way to defeat you.” She wasn’t sure when or how they’d do that, but they’d all try their damnedest to make it happen.

She narrowed her eyes at the mention of the kings and of Sailor Star Healer. “Stains don’t define a person and they don’t determine their future either. I certainly don’t see Spectrolite, or any of the kings, crawling back to your service.” Of all the kings, she was closest to Jeremiah and she knew being corrupted left scars in Jeremiah. She didn’t understand the full depth of those scars like the other kings did, but she at least knew of their presence. She imagined it was likely the other kings had similar scars.

Pandi raised an eyebrow when Lilith asked who Pandi thought she was. She hesitated before answering. What she really wanted was to get Saari and the knights back, but she didn’t expect Lilith to get them up readily. “If you have to ask, then you’re not as powerful or smart as you think you are. I bet you can’t even tell me anything about the other planetary knights.” She wasn’t expecting to actually get anything, but something was better than nothing, right?

@Lilith Rey
written by Dragon
13 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

The truth…

The truth was that without Queen Nehellenia, none of this would have been in fruition. It was Queen Nehellenia who was responsible for her creation, but Lilith knew better than to reveal that information when it was unnecessary. It lingered in the back of her mind, clawing at her brain as she was once more reminded of the fact that she was purified and it outraged her immensely. How could she insult her like that, once more ensuring that it was she who was the truest of Chaos?

Yet Queen Metaria also wasn’t ignorant of her current standings within the Dark Alliance. It was fragile without Queen Nehellenia, and she was working tirelessly to ensure its survival – to ensure that the knights that remained, remained hers.

Another flicker in her eyes, Lilith felt tempted to unleash her powers against the woman before her, but restrained herself something fierce. How nice it would have been to see her heart turned to stone, to see her corrupted and amongst one of her own. It was a conversation for Sailor Galaxia another day.

“Defeat me, Misses Mendelssohn?” Lilith smiled. “I believe that it will be up to the people of Earth to decide that fate.” And right now, it was in her favor.

“Hmm, I don’t know about that….” Lilith trailed off in contemplation, memories belonging to a certain Starlight surfaced in her own mind. As she was primarily responsible for brainwashing her through the use of the machine, she was aware more of what her memories contained. “A stain can run so deep that a person may find it difficult to move on.”

Queen Beryl was one of those people. “How well do you trust Morrigan, I wonder?” Lilith inquired curiously.

The retort that came next internally outraged Lilith, but she remained visibly calm in every sense of the word. How dare she question her connection to the other knights? She realized that this was only her own efforts to tempt her into providing information, but Lilith wasn’t dumb.

“That tactic of yours isn’t going to work with me, Misses Mendelssohn.” Lilith replied to her, brushing her dark locks out of her face and fixing her star-shaped brooch. “Why did you summon me here today if you’re going to behave so foolishly?”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

Despite the smile on Lilith’s face, Pandi had seen the flash of anger in Lilith’s eyes. She knew she was getting to the mayor. Was it a good idea to keep poking the mayor without any backup here? Probably not, but she also knew she wasn’t in immediate danger as long as there were others around.

“Do you think the people of Earth would remain loyal to you if they knew who and what you are? What you’ve done?” She asked. If she was being honest, she knew the people would probably support Lilith over Neo Queen Serenity, even if she sorely hoped that would not end up being the case.

She frowned. She knew Lilith was right about scars making things difficult to move on. She really hoped that would not be the case with Spectrolite. He’d willingly offered up information, anything they asked for. But that didn’t necessarily mean he was ready to join their cause and their fight, to fight against former teammates. “Difficult doesn’t mean impossible.” She wasn’t sure how the Golden Kings managed it or how easy it had been for any of them, but they still did it.

“How well do you trust those in the Dark Alliance?” She countered. She and the other outer guardians couldn’t afford to be too trusting. It was just how they were. She wasn’t even sure if Cynthia trusted Morrigan right now. Maybe in the future, but with everything that happened lately? It was more than a little whelming for all of them.

The corners of her mouth tugged upward at the pause before Lilith showed any sort of response. Considering how little she’d bothered to hide her reactions so far, Pandi figured that must mean she’d hit a nerve this time. “I still had to try.” She couldn’t deny she was trying to get information. Of all things that Lilith was, she certainly wasn’t dumb. “As I said, I wanted to offer you a chance to surrender. But, if you have no intention of doing that, perhaps it’s time you left. I have a concert to finish getting ready for."

@Lilith Rey
written by Dragon
13 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

“Misses Mendelssohn, I’m a politician. Politicians can do terrible, frightening things, but I will always act within the best interests of the people of Earth as is my oath. If they didn’t want me in power, they wouldn’t have elected me.” Lilith smiled, but deep down, it was devilish. She knew  that people could have been listening. She didn’t trust Pandora at all, not with her status as a Sailor Guardian. Had this been months ago, before it was made clear that the Sailor Guardians had known who she was, perhaps it would have been a different reaction.

Now? Not so much.

It was also her own subtle way to suggest: you don’t know what I’m capable of. At her fullest power, Metaria had the ability to corrupt millions and turn their hearts to stone. She longed to get back to that point, but the Dark Kingdom was slow at gathering energy – she intended to remedy that, especially with Queen Nehellenia’s departure. Now there was fuel for the knights to collect energy and strive to be stronger.

An eyebrow raised at Pandora’s question, and immediately an old saying had come to mind. “Don’t you know, Misses Mendelssohn? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Just as you should keep your enemies close.” It was a vague response, she realized, but Lilith also wasn’t planning on being specific with her enemy. It wasn’t any of Pandora’s business on how well she trusted the Dark Alliance. The truth was, was that she didn’t trust any of them unless they were under her thumb and had a petrified stone. She knew that the petrified were easily manipulated by her whims, and therefore more trusting.

She stood from her seat, placing a palm inside her pocket. “I will give you a piece of advice, Misses Mendelssohn: do not test fate when Gods linger in the shadows. From this point on, you are stepping into a different territory and I won’t be so kind as before. You’ll wish that Morrigan didn’t have a change of heart. You will give Mister Mercer my regards, won't you?”

@Pandora Mendelssohn
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers