Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  Never The Right Moment
Tag: Chandra // January 26th, 2031

It was a strange feeling having bought an apartment once more, even if it had been within the territories of the Crystal Empire. Sea King Towers was, after all, owned by Violet before the Empire’s foundation. Never in a million years had Saariyah ever imagined that she would own a property within the Outer Guardian’s own buildings.

Never.

Not when their relationship originally had started off on a sour note, but the fact that she had bought property within Sea King Towers was a clear indication of the level of trust that Saariyah had developed with Violet. Granted, they had their disagreements, certainly – but it wasn’t nearly as bad now as it was before.

Saariyah scoffed, brushing aside a piece of hair as she entered her apartment. The door was left wide open for Chandra to enter, her arms crossing in their traditional fashion.

“I don’t believe I’m still doing this,” Saariyah grumbled. The apartment was currently vacant, no furniture within beyond a few things here and there that were brought up only a day or so before. It was why, when word had finally reached Saariyah that things had happened with Elysion, Saariyah was quick to regret her decision of purchasing this place. Yet here they were. “And such bad timing, too!”

@Chandra Apsara
written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Honestly, part of Chandra said that they should probably put a stop to Saariyah staying within the apartment suite. Yet the more they thought about it, the more they realized that this was a necessity. That it just happened to coincide with Elysion being corrupted was unfortunate timing but there was little they could apparently do at the moment.

... and if Saariyah did not release some of the stress within her, Chandra was not sure what was going to happen. Someone was going to eat it as Terrans liked to say and they were fairly certain it would probably be Kesatria. (Look, Kes was their leader and a superb fighter, but you never pissed off the team healer, alright? Nothing good ever came from that!)

"Stop thinking about that," said Chandra, following Saariyah inside and closing the door behind them with a click. "You need this and it will be good to have a place not at the Crystal Palace to get away to if breathing room is needed for any of us- Liuxing included."

Giving Saariyah a look at her posture, mostly judging on how defensive it was when she did not need to be that way around them, Chandra moved to get a proper feel for the layout of the apartment. "I think this might actually be nicer than the one we had all those years back."

They tilted their head, looking back over their shoulder over at Saariyah. "Back on the topic of you need this, I think this is the perfect amount of space and distraction to help you unwind for a little while." Even if keeping an eye on Kesatria and making sure she did not come undone stepping in as Liuxing's primary handmaiden and Lady-in-Waiting  (because it was more work than Kes probably realized).

written by Rated Em
14 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

The scolding that came to her from behind didn’t faze Saariyah in the slightest. Chandra knew how she was, her own anxieties towards leaving Liuxing’s side only added onto her own stresses. To Saariyah, the whole situation felt as though it was Liuxing being punished for her own inability to cope with the Crystal Palace’s inner chaos.

But it wasn’t the case at all. She knew that, but the fact that she hadn’t been separated from her for lengthy periods of time – only ever during the Sailor Wars – was the hard part to cope with.

She sighed disgruntledly, her crossed arms pushing her stomach inward just a little. “Yeah, I know,” Saariyah murmured. “I might need it, but I should be able to perform my duties while having some time away. I just…can’t help but wonder how much of a mess I’ll have to fix when I go back to performing my duties in entirety.”

Saariyah trusted Kesatria, yes, but…it had been a while since she had to act as a handmaid, hadn’t it? It was frustrating to think about, and it left Saariyah unamused as ever. When Saariyah caught a glimpse of that look from them, she sighed once more, easing up a little.

“Well, yeah,” Saariyah shrugged. “We weren’t exactly looking to stay for a long period of time like we are now, and this is Violet’s building. I can have a little peace of mind that if Liuxing ever comes here, she’ll still feel protected under its security.”

Saariyah had learned to always expect the best from Violet. If she hadn’t learned to get along with her, she wasn’t even sure if she would have winded up here or somewhere else. This apartment was enough proof that she had tried to get along with the Crystal Empire, wasn’t it? Before, never in her wildest dreams would she ever had expected to live under an Outer Guardians roof. 

There it was again, that emphasis from them that Saariyah would only meet Chandra with a pouting arched-brow.

“Geez, you’re making it sound like I’m at my extreme. Do you really think I’ve been that bad lately?” Saariyah asked, knowing that she could trust Chandra.

If it weren’t for them, Saariyah wasn’t sure if she would have ever coped entirely well during the Sailor Wars. After all, while Kes was their leader, she felt like she had always bonded more with Chandra. The two had much more in common, as Saariyah was never one for sports, and would have traded that up for obtaining more knowledge if she had no other choice.

Still, Saariyah realized that she was probably overthinking the situation, and giving Kes far less credit when it was due. This, however, was still a new territory for Saariyah to enter, and one that she hoped that she would never, ever have to enter again.

"I'm not changing my mind," Saariyah sighed. "I've got furniture on speedy delivery coming, this place should be fixed up in a few days. But there's still plenty of work for you and Kesatria, I'm not going to let her forget that she has to help!"

@Chandra Apsara
written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Truth be told, Chandra thought that the Galactica needed to understand how much Saariyah was responsible when it came to be the in-between for the Queen and those that wished to speak with her. It was more than just Saariyah needing to find balance but they--as a group--needed to find balance as well. To become so dependant ...

Well, that just led to atrophy (such as the fact that Queen Liuxing was, in no way, an able fighter because they protected her and encouraged her to not do so because of tradition and more). "The only mess you will have to fix upon your return," they responded, "is the one that comes from having to deal with what mess [Star Fighter] makes as she tries to coordinate and do all that you do."

The ribbing was all in good fun but Chandra also did not doubt that Star Fighter was going to be in over her head with all that being the first handmaiden to the Queen implied. "Our valet keeps a place here as well, doesn't he?" That certainly would make it easier for Mister Jameson to meet whatever needs Saariyah had and made Chandra worry a little bit less as well. That and the fact that the building was one of the ones upheld by the Outer Sailor Guardians.

Saariyah was given a look, the arch of Chandra's brow saying exactly what they thought when it came to how bad she had been lately. "You're not at the extreme," they said. "Yet." Their expression was particularly amused as they were very obviously teasing. A soft chuckle escaped a heartbeat later, Chandra was pleased to hear Saariyah was settled on carrying out this step towards making a life for herself outside of being a Starlight and Handmaiden to the Queen.

"Odds are that she will--ever as she always does--do her work on her terms and at the last minute when we have harassed her within an inch of her life." A sigh escaped. "Besides, perhaps all these changes will push her focus to where it needs to be and not upon Cynthia." Since Chandra's concern was often that [Star Fighter] was losing herself in being on Earth and forgetting what her true mission was. Honestly, that had been a contributing factor to Saariyah needing to take time for herself as well.

written by Rated Em
14 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Saariyah face-palmed at the mere thought of having to clean up Star Fighter’s mess. It wasn’t worth the effort, it was something that she knew that upon her return she would just have to start over and that was going to be an even bigger headache than what it was worth.

“You’re not choosing the right choice of words, Chandra.” Saariyah chided as she gazed at them. “Trying to clean up Star Fighter’s mess is like trying to clean up her homework back in high school. You remember how well she did back then with that junk.”

While Star Fighter was intelligent, compared to Chandra and Saariyah, she wasn’t exactly known for having the ‘brains’ of the trio. Saariyah bonded more with Chandra as they were more studious and academically-inclined, and while Saariyah wasn’t entirely interested in academics, she still got better grades than Star Fighter probably ever had.

It was worrisome how Star Fighter would handle all of the secretarial work that came with the job of senior lady.

“Hm?” Saariyah raised a brow at the mention of Leandro. “Yeah, I think so. I haven’t seen his place but I know he’s nearby. Why, are you worried that I’ll start harassing you to drive?” Saariyah grinned, briefly reminiscing of their youth. She actually did miss it just being three of them driving around at times, but those moments were fewer in between.

Saariyah would flop onto the couch in the living room, stretching on leg onto it and keeping another firmly on the floor.  Her arms were crossed, but not in the standard irritated fashion – it was more in a fashion that she was pouting.

“I just wish people would start taking their jobs more seriously,” Saariyah murmured. “Star Fighter, the Galactica, everyone. I don’t think I’d be having such a hard time if people were, but ugh….these damn headaches just keep coming.”

Saariyah was upfront about her headaches with Chandra, but not with Star Fighter or Liuxing. Saariyah always felt like she could trust them most, in a similar manner to how she trusted Jeremiah.

“I talked with Star Fighter about Cynthia already. I just don’t know if that’s enough to get through her thick head. What more can we possibly do beyond this?” Saariyah frowned. “It’s not like if Cynthia did choose her, that she’d be able to stay here or she go with us to Kinmoku. She’s only setting herself up for heartache.”

@Chandra Apsara
written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Chandra just gave Saariyah a rather bored look at the entire you did not choose the right words. "The words are not the important part, the sentiment is, and honestly, that just sounds as if you are trying to talk yourself out of it." They paused. "Which I will not let you do as I can handle [Star Fighter] and whatever mess she makes thinking she can handle it all." A rather pointed look was given to Saariyah. "Never mind that it's beyond time that she steps in, as we've let her carry on as she has for too long anyway."

They were quiet for a moment, seemingly picking up some of Saariyah's thoughts before they added: "... and in regards to anything more secretarial? I'll handle it if there's a concern." They quickly eye-rolled at the next statement, shaking their head. "The opposite, Saariyah, because he'll be closer and you'll have someone nearby that you trust." This was an important thing, quite frankly, considering that Saariyah did not hold many in high regard. Anyone that she did, however, was likely someone she'd turn to.

They moved towards the couch, settling on it as well and not immediately responding. "You need to take it easy for now and let me--and [Star Fighter], whether it's liked or not--worry about those things. If we push [Star Fighter] into being a proper leader, focusing on her actual duties, then we'll likely see the rest of the Galactica follow suit. I also plan on speaking with [Sailor Cocoon] since her words carry just as much weight with the others at times." Mostly what they were saying was meant to be reassuring, to ease Saariyah's concerns, but whether it would or not remained to be seen.

... especially considering her opinion on most of the Galactica at times. "Did Doctor Mercer have anything to say about the headaches?" they inquired, pushing themself up to stand and move around the couch. The reason was obvious when they came up behind Saariyah and wiggled their fingers at her before they placed them against her temples. It was an attempt to provide what little easing of pain that could come from massaging the pressure points.

"There's not much else we can do as you said. Sooner or later, [Star Fighter] will realize that she needs to redirect her focus elsewhere." They rolled their eyes a moment later. "Someone, somewhere would probably say we need to give her someone else to focus on." The look on their face, if Saariyah tilted her head up to look, would imply just how much they found that idea to be a whole lot of nope.

written by Rated Em
14 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Okay,  maybe she was just a little bit. Saariyah still wasn’t keen on the idea of leaving Liuxing’s side, even if she knew that she was safe and sound within the walls of the Crystal Palace. She also realized that Chandra was right in that regard, as they were just as straightforward with Star Fighter as she was.

“Maybe if we haven’t had let it go on for so long, the Galactica would know their place,” she thought aloud with a grumble. Each time she thought about the Galactica it irritated her in more ways than one. Perhaps some separation between the two was actually needed.

Chandra’s proposal to handle the secretarial work was a relief to Saariyah’s ears. “At least you’d know what you’re doing,” she replied sarcastically, her sarcasm heavier after she heard Chandra’s remark about trust. She trusted Leandro, yes, more than most, but she still didn’t like being told that she trusted someone.

“We can only hope on that,” Saariyah sighed. “It doesn’t help publicity when we have a leader whose head is in the clouds. Do you even know what Sailor Cocoon’s been up to for them to even be thinking that? I wonder if we have two slackers than one.”

That, of course, was a different matter.

“I haven’t mentioned it.” She shrugged. “I haven’t mentioned it to most, let alone Liuxing or Star Fighter. Jeremiah’s a worrywart and the Crystal Empire’s got enough going on. If I don’t feel fine in a few days, I’ll bring it up next time we talk.”

When Saariyah felt the touch from Chandra against her temples, there was a moment where she had to prevent a reflex from her own arm that would have led to grabbing theirs. “Speaking of worriers.” She grinned with a tease, pointing an index finger upward towards them.

“Has anyone ever talked with Cynthia on being straightforward with her?” Saariyah knew that Cynthia wouldn’t, but she wondered if it would get Star Fighter to back off and think more realistically sooner than later.

@Chandra Apsara
written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

There was only a roll of their eyes at Saariyah's remark regarding the Galactica and knowing their place. One of the biggest changes that [Queen Fireball] had brought about following their return to Kinmoku and its moons was that they had begun working with the other planets within Osmanthus System. It had become obvious, rather quickly, that [Queen Fireball] believed part of the reason they had been so easily defeated by Sailor Galaxia was that they were not all unified. Now, however, as trade, commerce, and more flourished between the planets of the Osmanthus System ...

Well, it would only mean good things for the future but that meant little to Saariyah who was still displeased with the rest of Galactica. Not that all of them were terrible but some did have problematic behaviors and otherwise. That thought alone was enough to ensure they just did not respond to Saariyah's remark, rolling their eyes instead. "Don't think it means I won't have Youko handle some of it," said Chandra, "because I will so that she'll learn but I'll double-check it."

A sigh escaped when Saariyah talked about leaders and heads being in the clouds. "Part of the issue with [Sailor Cocoon] is that her focus is split. I can't imagine it's easy being here when her duty to protecting Cocoon and its entrance to the Galaxy Cauldron." That was one of the few reasons that Chandra thought they should not have encouraged the rest of the Galactica to come with them. They had essentially left the Osmanthus System without the individuals meant to guard it.

The only comfort was that--for the time being--Chaos and its forces seemed to be hyper fixated on the Earth.

"Ah, yes, the worriers of wart. Such individuals are known to me, just as I know they mean well and care greatly." There was another roll of their eyes. "So long as you speak to him about it if the pain does not abate, I will not ..." Their expression turned thoughtful. "Rat you out to him." Earthling expressions were odd at times.

Chandra did their best to telegraph their movements, especially given that Saariyah--in peak condition--was quick to react. Given that she was not feeling well, they had to be extra mindful of such. Not that it stopped them from pressing their fingers into her temples to massage and hopefully see the headache ease up a little (even if it was just from them distracting with a different sort of pressure and not so much relief).

"I've no idea if someone has or not," they replied. "You could probably ask Doctor Mercer if someone has? Or see if he will do such himself, if only because I'm sure that if [King Endymion] was more aware of the depth of [Star Fighter]'s affection we would have a bigger problem."

written by Rated Em
14 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

“Are you sure that’s a good idea? Don’t you remember what her grades were?” She teased, they were mockable at best. Granted she couldn’t really help it back then, they were new to the planet after all. Now, times were different, and they had much more opportunity to learn about Earth and its people.

Saariyah groaned at the mention of the Galaxy Cauldron. She didn’t want to remember that place, not when she had failed to protect Fireball during that battle. It had brought back many painful memories, and till this day, she was sure that she didn’t know the entirety of what had transpired in full after their deaths. It wasn’t entirely necessary when peace was restored, was it?

“Let’s not talk about that place,” Saariyah murmured as she reminisced about one of the entrances to the Galaxy Cauldron being on Cocoon.

“He means well, but you and I both know that he takes too much on his plate. We aren’t part of his team for him to worry.” Saariyah pointed out, shooting an upward irritable glance at Chandra for mentioning that they would even dare rat her out.

“And how come you’ll inform Jeremiah and not Fireball, Chandra?” Saariyah asked suspiciously, as while it was known that she didn’t want to inform neither Youko or Fireball, the fact that Chandra would have informed Jeremiah was not only odd, but irritating. “We’re hers to worry about, more than him.”

Saariyah had some conversations regarding their subject matter with Jeremiah, but it was a topic that she wasn’t overly thrilled to dive into and would have much rather leave it up to someone else. She already had too much going on to further dive into issues with Fighter. “Why don’t you ask? I don’t want to. That seems more of an excuse to get me to inform him of what’s going on.”

@Chandra Apsara
written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers