Eternal
Eternal is a Sailor Moon roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since July 10th, 2018.

Late March 2031 - April 2031

(Invitation) Seeking Her Inner Fashionista
Azazer the Fashion Expert! // March 10th, 2031

Future Moon
26years
She | Herpronouns
Singer | Songwriter; Lady-in-waiting occupation
Sailor Ceres alter-ego
Aerokinesis and Floraekinesispowers

Every girl has a desire for a few things: Diamonds, Gossip, and most of all...shopping!

And in the case of Acacia, this was definitely a punctuated point as there was a driving need for a new wardrobe....especially since she was recently contacted on social media by a producer who was willing to work with her! In fact, he even sent her a couple of dope beats that were definitely up her alley as someone who desired to branch into the genres that he was a part of and set up a name for herself. Not to mention, he has already earned a few Grammy nods and even worked with some of the biggest artists of this generation! So she definitely had to be dressed to impress, excitement welling up in her spirit as she couldn't help but leap for joy at the dm that she received; covering her lips as it was late at night and of course, Cidney was fast asleep. She knew how the young queen was about her peace and quiet and she definitely didn't want to disturb her...but it didn't stop her from squealing on the low as her feet kicked up in the air excitedly while falling on her back with her phone being held towards her chest.

It was almost like a dream come true. She couldn't even sleep for at least two hours after that because of the rush of adrenaline that shot through her veins behind that in sheer anticipation of what was the beginning of hard work paying off!

Her eyes fluttered as she was standing in front of one of the boutique fronts with her purse in hand and her hair tied into a messy bun; wearing a fashion designer sweatsuit with matching jordans that simply complimented her outfit and of course, emphasized her point in dressing cute but comfortable no matter the season. She was daydreaming again, huh? Something that she couldn't stop doing as the smile that was upon her visage was so hard that it made her cheeks hurt. Her excitement never wore off and it probably never will considering this was like a big moment for her, one of the many rising points of her career that she anticipates happening as her songwriting was finally getting the recognition that it deserved and now it was just a matter of recording videos of her singing those very lyrics -- which already earned the attention of one producer that needed to continue to happen!

"Hm...Where do I go....some of these stores, I don't even recognize.."

She muttered as her lips twisted and her head canted to the side, turning so that she could begin her path down the fashion strip. Maybe she should've asked some of the girls to accompany her today...but it seemed like everybody was busy for today.

played by Sunnie She | Her pronouns 9 posts 1 threads

Crystal Empire
19 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
Troublemaker occupation
Hawk's Eye alter-ego
Firepowers

Someone, somewhere would probably rationalize that Azazer should be more out of sorts. That was, however, far, far from the case. After all: within his reborn form, he had never been corrupted. Chaos held no sway over him, the Lunarian more interested in helping and easing the burdens of others more than playing tricks or otherwise causing bad things to happen to people.

... well, no, he still liked playing pranks and the like--that would never change--they just weren't the malicious sort anymore. Honestly, that had been part of the reason why he had focused so much on those of the Future Moon (well, he knew they were the Future Moon now). It did not help that he knew so many of them, but they were far, far more interesting than the others! In his opinion anyway.

Which was why, when there was a ping! that someone of the Future Moon was out--in the fashion district no less!--and likely needed a buddy, Azazer did not miss a beat and headed that direction. If one considered that heading that direction actually meant teleporting to a particularly empty spot and following the particularly bright dream trail that inevitably would lead him to Acacia.

After all: dreams varied from person to person and while every one of the Future Moon held the hope of saving where they came from, Acacia's dreams sang so very sweetly. All Azazer had to do was follow the music and he would find her.

And find her he did!

With a grin on his face, thinking about how the first time they had met had been a bit similar to what was happening now, Azazer slid into place next to Acacia. Looping his arm through hers, while waggling the fingers of his other hand at her.

"I suppose it depends on what kind of fashion you want to see today," he said with a grin.

"Also, hi. Fancy running into you again here."

played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 50 posts 10 threads

Future Moon
26years
She | Herpronouns
Sailor Ceres alter-ego

Honestly, seeing Azazer in this lifetime would strike her as surprising but then again not really -- considering how fun the guy was or rather IS back in her own timeline! But she was sure that she wouldn't see him this soon, especially considering the time mark that the Future Guardians had returned to; long before the eruption of all that had transpired within their past lives. In fact, it would only bring the young Amphitritean more for her mind to wander about as curiosity would stroke the veins of her own mental -- its nimble "fingers" caressing the mind with ease in regards to what has happened thus far, a conversation that she hadn't really gotten the time to really get into with Lady Serenity or Diana for that matter. But for now? For now, she was rather excited to be in his presence again.

In fact, she was so excited that the moment she heard his voice was the moment that her face lit up like stars in the night sky, the borders of her vocal box extending into one of the biggest smiles that she could muster as the feminine was only but a hop and a skip away from leaping towards Azazer to give him a warm yet vibrant hug as arms flung around his neck following a squeal of joy as the bright aura that she was known for resonated from the pores of her flesh without a moment's notice.

"Azazer! Azazer! Azazer!"  Exclaimed the young guardian as the hug tightened for only but a few minutes before releasing him altogether so that her hands could slide down his arms and grip and intertwine his fingers with her own. "I never thought that I'd run into you here! But now that I have? I'm absolutely elated! Plus this means that we can go on a shopping date! Which is even more exciting, to say the least, and of course, I'd need someone to tell me whether or not my outfit looks tacky."

She giggled before canting her head to the side as her eyes gave the Lunarian a glance over. "And it's definitely a fancy running into you again here! In fact...what brings you here, hm?"

Crystal Empire
19 (physically)years
He/Himpronouns
Troublemaker occupation
Hawk's Eye alter-ego
Firepowers

Honestly, with everything else that had changed, it was comforting to know that some things had not. Even if things had been a little hinky for a bit with the entire are you an enemy thing that had gone down with him being caught by the Future Moon. Not that he really held it against them since he had technically been part of the Dark Alliance despite the fact there was not an ounce of chaos or corruption within him. Now, however, Azazer did not have to worry about those things.

... he just had to worry about whether or not someone from the Dark Alliance was going to take offense to his existence and being out and about.

Eh, sounded like business as usual in his book. (Even if he was a little more paranoid because of reasons. Those reasons came in the shape of a certain coffee shop owner but shhhhhh.)

"Oh, you know, can't keep me away from the latest and greatest fashion trends." A wide smile was given to Acacia, Azazer making a sweeping gesture to all the shops and boutiques. "I may not post to it as often as I did in the beginning, but I still got a channel I need to make content for." He paused, leaning to whisper. "Plus I got the hook-up, there's a place down two blocks that just got in some outfits from Alexander McQueen and I cannot resist." Straightening back up, he tilted his head in that direction. "Wanna go check them out?"

played by Rated Em they/he pronouns 50 posts 10 threads

Future Moon
26years
She | Herpronouns
Sailor Ceres alter-ego

Honestly, if that was a voiced thought, the only thing that Azazer would ever have to hear from Acacia was -- she'd protect him. They were now considered allies in accordance with this treaty that exists between them and not to mention, [Nehellenia, or rather Hecate] was the aunt of the one individual that was not only a dear friend but also her fellow queen. She answered and moved in accordance to how [Neo Sailor Moon] saw fit and honestly? She trusted every single decision that Neo Moon made...even if the two didn't always seem to agree with the decisions that were being brought to the table, they always made room for both progress and would almost never fail..to a certain degree!

Acacia could even see the paranoia as it was very much indicated in the young Lunarian's body language which made her pout internally before hearing the words that would soon flow from her dear friend's lips. "Of course not! And that's why I figured you'd be the best candidate for the job..plus I think it would give us the perfect opportunity to really get to...I guess hang out and get to know each other better? Especially since we'll be working together? Plus! You'll be helping me upgrade my fashion style which is in desperate need considering..."

Her hand rose in mid-sentence to scratch idly at her scalp as it was not only a sign of feigned embarrassment but also an unrealized habit of hers that she possessed anytime she got nervous too.

"I'm trying to go for something different here...especially when artists these days are not just pitched on talent but also looks..and I don't think that I'll be good enough..? Heh...it just makes me so nervous.." Even though looks were a more favored choice when it came down to these record companies and their choice of who deserves the spot to represent their music label as they would not only be sponsoring and managing said-artist but he (or she) would also be the face of the label. Something that made Acacia a little nervous but also determined to make sure that she WASN'T a touch out of place musically and also...fashionably speaking.

She gave Aza a sheepish smile before following the sweeping gesture before perking up at the added mention of the 'hook-up.' That was perfect! That was great! So great that the young Cererean actually squealed with excitement before lacing her arms around one of his own. "YES! I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" She squeed once more as she even began to dance on the tip of her toes, her motion remaining in place. "So where shall we go first?! This is going to be incredible and I hope you have plenty of money for food because I feel as though we will have a long day ahead of us, plus its lots of talk time too?" A beaming expression resonated upon her face as her journey was finally set to begin after so long...