Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  Those Cold Nights
tag: OLIVIA JASON // FEB 6, 2031

It was late at night and she had decided to take Liv along with her to do some patrolling around their city, all was calm so far- “It’s kind of chilly tonight, huh?” Eira’s head would tilt to get a glance of the more reversed soldier, “Trust me, it’ll be alright, usually, we don’t get much Youma around here anyways.” The guardian tries to encourage her partner, attempting to give a very reassuring smile and all. It was like they steered clear of their vicinity but that was the right move most times if not.

That’s when Eira’s arms would rise up behind her head to walk with the other, as she was tucked underneath her oak green jacket, haired pulled back into a twirl bun, with braids surrounding its edges. This was a chance in her eyes to get to know her comrade a little better, “So the other day I met this really handsome guy. He tried to protect me and all. Can you believe that? Protecting someone like me?” However, Eira wasn’t one with tact in conversations, blunt and to the point half the time, she didn’t feel the need for filters with people who shared the same destination and goals as her, or that’s how she saw it.

The Future Moon were heroes to her, fighting for justice and love, for a brighter future than the one that was created before. Chaos was forever and it was a tough decision to come back into this time to protect the world- "Though it was very cool to have someone just act without thinking, those are heroic qualities. Things that are admirable, what do you think?” A honest view at her more soft approach to tonight over Eira’s more forward and rough walk, both trudging along the night streets. Of course, she was trying to keep conversation flowing, blabbing on, and then waiting for the other to say something in return.

"My bad, I'm just blabbing, you can pitch in anytime you want."

(This post was last modified: 04 Oct 2020, 03:38 PM by Antianeira Filo.)
written by Mina
4 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Ever since she could remember herself, Olivia was not really the type of person who was able to refuse to any offer. Even if she was partial regarding the suggestion, she just didn't want to disappoint anyone who offered it. Which is why when Antianeria approached her earlier this day and suggested that she joins her patrol in the evening, Olivia was not quite sure what to say. She still hadn't gotten a hand of being a Sailor Guardian - as a matter of fact, she wasn't even sure what she thought of the whole thing. But Antianeira seemed so passionate, so willing to have her with her that Olivia couldn't possibly refuse. But she tried to tell herself that it would be for the best. After all, Antianeira had more experience than her, and who knows; maybe spending more time with an experienced Guardian would prove beneficial.

Thus she was here tonight, following the confidant girl, trying to keep up with her comrade's upbeat, quick steps. This was a chilly night, and thus Olivia figured she would dress accordingly. A forest green sweater covered her upper form, while her lower part was worn in a brown pleated skirt that reached an inch below her knees. Below the skirt, she wore a pair of black leggings, in order to keep her legs warm. Her feet were shod in a pair of simple, white running shoes - she figured that her feet had to be comfortable, if she were to do a whole lot of walking.

A quick nod of the head followed Antianeira's question regarding the coldness of the night. As a matter of fact, Olivia was rather hot at the moment, given the warm clothes she's worn and the fact she was trying her very best to keep up with the other girl, but she figured it would be best to speak nothing of it.

Another nod followed as the taller girl continued speaking - she said there was nothing to worry about, for youma were pretty rare in these parts of the city. "That's reassuring", she said, her tone as quiet as always. She tried to hide it as much as she could, but Olivia was rather nervous at the thought that a youma might appear in front of them. What would she do if that was the case? She didn't really possess any powers that could eliminate it, and even if she did - she wasn't sure she wanted to, anyway. After all, weren't youma living creatures, just like her? Having them attacked would mean hurting another living, breathing being, wouldn't it? That was not something Olivia was willing to do.

She did not want to share all of this with Antianeira, however, as it was clear that she truly tried to calm her down. Even if her words did the exact opposite, she meant well, and Olivia did not want to make her feel bad. "Thank you", she added and smiled at the other girl.

Antianeira continued speaking then, telling about a certain guy who tried to protect her from a youma the other day. She referred to his act as heroic and admirable, but all Olivia could think was that the deed was reckless. She was scared to face youma, and she had a certain amount of power; why would an ordinary citizen do that? And no, she did not think that acting without thinking was a particularly good thing. The way Olivia saw it, every decision that was made without thinking it through was a bad one.

Was it wise to tell all of that to Antianeira, though? Olivia didn't know her all too well, but from what she'd seen, the taller girl did seem to be passionate about the things she cared about. Olivia did not want their shared duty to turn into an unnecessary fight, and she did not want Antianeira to think badly of her. They were supposed to be allies, after all; they should get along.

She figured it would be quite alright if she remained silent, but then Antianeira invited her to speak up. Olivia stopped walking and thought what would be an appropriate thing to say. "I. . . Well, I think you're very worthy of being protected, Antianeira", she eventually said, a hesitant smile on her face. It wasn't a lie - from what she's seen thus far of the girl, Antianeira was a courageous and loyal person, who only wanted what's best for those she considered dear.

As awkward silence occurred between the two, Olivia figured it was up to her to revive the conversation between the two. But what would she say? What could she possibly talk about with someone so different than her?

"So, um. . . Do you like books?"

written by Alala
5 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

All she truly wanted was to bond with her teammates, experience life to its fullest, despite their warriors’ fate. Of course, she had nothing against being a guardian- it was thrilling, to be honest. Something as active and fierce as she would enjoy, but she also enjoyed other things in life- the simplest things. That’s why the small introduction to something Olivia perhaps liked outside of their fight for a better future gave Antianeira a huge smile,

“Books huh?” Not that she didn’t particularly like or dislike them, unlike the other, it was perhaps not her forte. “Well, Liv, if you pointed me in the direction of a good book, I’d definitely read it.” She’d confirm, “Though I prefer music. How about you? What kind of music are you into?” Small talk was a good way to gather information and gain what the other liked to do overall, it’d give them opportunities to find stuff to do together.

“You don’t need to thank me.”

However, she was kind of confused about what the other had been thanking her for in the first place, a nervous laugh and rub to the back of her neck. Then the conversation moved in the direction of positive support from Olivia, as she spoke of Eira being worthy of such protection. “I’m glad you think so highly of me!” Even though the two hadn’t conversated that much, Eira had been determined to change all that. It wasn’t that Eira thought herself unworthy of protection, she felt others didn’t have to- because she felt as if she was perhaps far stronger than those around her.  The two were nearing a park, it was a straight walkthrough, a path leading from the other side of the city- to their apartment complex street.

“This place is pretty great. I come here to listen to music alot.”

And to observe what life was like here, considering this was a new place for them all – despite them all perhaps getting far more accustomed. Apart of Eira found it intriguing to see what life was like in the past, as opposed to their own in the future. “We can walk through here and back- to check things out, shouldn’t be that tough.” It wouldn’t hurt to patrol across the city path. However, the place was eerie silent,

“Huh? This place is usually used for shortcuts a lot, even in the night you’ll catch a few people crossing through here.” That’s when the scout would continue forward, “Stay behind me, Liv.” After-all, Olivia still lacked in experience when it came down to combat, so it was best if the warrior before her took on whatever was inside of here if there were anything that is.

Gradually making their way through the trail of concrete- they’d come across a body, it seemed like a businesswoman- suitcase in hand, but she was laying still against the ground. “Shit!” She’d rush forward to the woman’s side in hopes of checking upon her pulse, “She’s still alive, weak- but alive.” Though for how long? They had to find the culprit before it was too late, “Her energy has definitely been stolen, which means. . .this place is a hunting ground for homunculi.” A fancy wand would be yanked from underneath her jacket, with a flash of green, floral lightning, the sailor would come to life with a few words of enchantment:

“Juno Star Make Up!”

(This post was last modified: 20 Nov 2020, 07:07 PM by Antianeira Filo.)
written by Mina
4 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers