Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

i'm writing a novel
tag; dean // Jan, 2031

look out hollywood
Fun times in Babylon That's what I'm counting on Before the dam goes up at the foot of the sea Before the new wing of the prison ribbon ceremony Before the star of the morning comes looking for me

He fiddled with his keys, opening up the door to Dean's abode. He'd let his brother know he was coming, to get off the computers and experiments because he had something extremely important going on tonight that required the utmost of attention. He was dressed in a v-neck tee and jeans, dress shoes with a suit jacket on, looking a bit casual for the extreme importance of the event. He put his keys back in his pocket and knocked at the door frame loud enough, before also saying 'knock knock' out loud as he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Dean? Hello?" He said, heading inside and towards the living room, glancing around at his living arrangement for a moment, before shaking his head. He'd offered to get Dean an apartment in the building he was in, but he guessed that it was better to have a little space from each other, considering that they worked so closely all the time. Well, Dean worked all the time. It drove Zale crazy, if he was honest, which was why this extremely important event was coming up. In fact, it was probably one of the most important things that Dean needed to attend even this year.

It was a New Year's Party.

Not a Dark Alliance New Year's Party, not anything for the cause, not anything that Dean needed to build androids for, or fight in. No, it was a normal, human New Year's Party, where he was going to get his little brother to loosen up, take a night and have some drinks, and maybe find a cute girl to hang out with. He needed to get past Jade, anyway, and as far as Zale knew he'd not done that yet. Maybe he hadn't even tried. Zale picked up something from the shelf and looked at it for a moment, before putting it back, one hand in his pocket.

"Casual look, remember? Jeans. Shirt. Etcetera." He said over his shoulder towards Dean's bedroom.

written by shirai
9 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

Something of urgency, but it required Dean to be dressed in casual clothing- did he take his younger brother for a fool? There is a lengthy sigh, he was also dressed casually, as he was working on some data for the cause and preparing it for the next meeting to speak about. However, that’s when his brother would enter the apartment. He knew Zale was stubborn, beyond belief, and probably would bug him all night either way. So it was best to just appease him and get him out of the way to get back to work early- “Yeah, I’m in here, Zale. Just. . .” Saving, saving, saving. . . .In hopes of not losing his information with Zale in the place, because if he didn’t hurry off the computer, Zale would lose his patience-

“Done.”

Then he’d allow the computer to gradually close itself down, while he’d got up from the chair and reached out for his jacket. “I swear you pick the worse times to have these utmost times of attention,” Though was anytime really a good time for a workaholic like Dean? It didn’t matter the time of day or night- it wouldn’t be a good one for him.

That’s when he’d come into the living room leaving the haven of his workspace, his bedroom- “I’m very casual,” He’d respond, being honest, he hadn’t expected any visits- especially not from Zale tonight. “I expected you to be partying with those new friends of yours.” A bitterness slips through perhaps uncertainty, he still didn’t like the idea of working with the Dark Alliance yet and he had let Zale know completely how he felt about this partnership. But he’d do about anything for Zale, which is why he was dragging himself off the computer and to wherever his older brother had wanted them to go.

He had a dark purple button-up shirt, dark blue jeans, and slightly messy hair to display his utter lack of preparation. Good thing he wasn't going to meet with Jade tonight- ha, the two had been on the longest break in existence, but their personal agendas, life, and whatnot were not yet secured. One could definitely say Dean was not over Jade, not even in the slightest.

written by Mina
15 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers