Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  So We Just Pretend
Tag: Eileen // January 30, 2031

Whenever Diana had an opportunity to go to Eileen’s dance studio, Diana was always ecstatic – dancing was, in her opinion, something that she found more relatable than music. Eileen was one of the lucky ones who was able to combine the two in a performance.

Antianeira had tried to influence her tastes by getting her more involved in the music scene, but Diana’s inability to separate herself from the courtly lifestyle always seemed to get in the way to genuinely enjoy it. Well, at least the music that Antianeira preferred – she found herself leaning more towards classical music.

At the very least, she was grateful that they were able to bond over their mutual appreciation for the Sailor Starlights’ music from this era – and Diana tried hard to find something in common with each of the Future Moon.

Diana had been sitting on a chair in the corner watching the dancers practice their routines, waiting for the opportunity to pull Eileen aside to chat. Once she found an opening, Diana would walk over, clapping, "Beautiful as always."

written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

It pained Eileen to admit it, but she hadn't gotten the chance to practice much the past few weeks. She had been more busy that she would've preferred to be, mostly in recording vocals for their next EP, as well as the handful of public appearances their manager had set up. In her own future, she had danced every day - it was partially because doing so was like a meditational practice for her, a way to clear her head.

When she danced, nobody was better than her. The other Quartet members were skilled in their own passions, so it was only fair that she was exceptional in dance. Part of her wished she was better than them in other things - a sort of inferiority complex that carried over from her youth. Despite being the second eldest, she felt like the baby at times; and while her airy personality didn't help such a perspective, it was still frustrating. It did, however, make it easy for her to relate to others - there was nary a person within the Future Moon Court that she couldn't get along with, at least in her own eyes. Some probably grew tired simply watching her buzz around, but it was an aspect she couldn't help.

Her thoughts were blank as she went through her counts, somehow conscious of the fact that her steps were more ballet-based than the other dancers around her. It was a classic and extremely technical branch of dance - and most seemed to enjoy jazz or hip-hop more in this day and age. With a final penche, she allowed herself to rest into a closed position. Straightening her back, she exited towards the wall, ears perking up at the sound of a familiar voice. Whirling on her right heel, Eileen practically bounced towards the girl, a smile forming on her lips. "Di~an~a!" She cooed, wrapping her arms around the short Mautian. If it was hours or days since Eileen had seen Diana mattered little in how she greeted her - she couldn't help but feel happy to see a face from the future. "What're you doing here?" She questioned, pushing herself away from the girl, her hands placed on her forearms as she allowed herself to tilt her head.

(This post was last modified: 05 Oct 2020, 01:33 AM by Eileen Yoon.)
written by Rose
9 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Diana laughed, moving to return the hug from Eileen. While she didn’t try to interrupt her until the routine was performed, Diana enjoyed watching her dance. It brought back memories of the Crystal Palace, during times of peace – the many courtly gatherings that were thrown.

“It’s good to see you too, Eileen,” Diana beamed. Unlike the other Guardians, Diana had trusted the Amazoness Quartet more regarding their mission. They didn’t have to be checked on nearly as often as the Asteroids themselves as they knew their mission, but that didn’t stop her from checking up on them from time to time.

“I was in the neighborhood so I thought I’d stop by,” Diana informed her, letting go of her friend as well when she had. “I’ve been having to do some reports on the more recent happenings, so I’ve been all over the place lately and checking up on our friends while I’m at it. How much longer do you have until you get off work?”

@Eileen Yoon
written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

The embrace only lasted a handful of moments - truly, Eileen was one for a good, enthusiastic hug but there were people around and the last thing she wanted was inquiries about her relationship to her ally. The soldier of ice barely trusted the rest of her group, let alone the extras or directors or bystanders; she would, of course, be cordial and bubbly and every bit upbeat as usual, but the less connections her current persona had to her fellow allies from the future, the better.

It's not like they all were staying her for a long time, anyways, right?

Idly, small hands reached to her short ponytail, tightening it as she guided the Mautian towards a more quiet and secluded corner, where she bent down to grab a sip of water from a sitting bottle. Her mind carefully went over all the girl had informed her, her eyes glassing over as she registered the information, unable to suppress the groan that fell from her lips. "Seems like they're getting more bold," she spoke, voice soft and hushed as another number started up, music drowning out any who would try to eavesdrop. "But I don't suppose they" - a reference to the Crystal Empire, no doubt - "are doing much about it? I'm getting tired of doing all the dirty work for them!" Eileen huffed, her voice rising in such a manner that make it apparent that she was, at the very least, half-joking.

But really, if they could step up their act, that would be nice.

Reaching for her bag - posted up near where her water bottle was - she rummaged for her phone, her thumb clicking the button to view the time. Sighing, she pushed it back, her head swiveling back towards Diana. "We're in overtime preparing for the debut, so I'll probably be here or at the recording studio all night." The words felt guilty to say, ones that made her brow furrow. "Ob-vi-ous-ly, if you need me, I can just come down with some stomach bug..." She beamed, her hand covering her mouth in mock secrecy.

written by Rose
9 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

“They are, unfortunately,” Diana released a disappointed sigh after their embrace. “According to my sources, anyway. My reports as of late have been lengthy!”

While Diana enjoyed the technical side of things and was quite good with computers and data entry, there were moments when Diana’s pink hues needed to rest. It was why, when she wasn’t in the office or Command Center, Diana had made a point to give them a break from staring at screens. She was not in the habit of taking out her cellphone to play unless she absolutely needed to.

“What they’re doing is complicated to explain,” Diana informed Eileen as she observed her frustrations. It only made their own work harder, yes, but it meant that sooner or later, they were going to all must come together, weren’t they?

“But I’ll explain more about it when we’re in private.” She, after all, had already screwed up once before, she wasn’t about to do it again!

To hear that Eileen was going to be on overnight duty was disappointing, causing the Mautian to eyeroll. There were moments when Diana wondered if the Future Moon engaging in mundane work was appropriate, but…they also needed to fund their own livelihoods. This was yet another complicated situation, but the emphasis on the importance of their mission had to be made to all of them.

“Can we talk for fifteen minutes? I’m sure your crew could use a break.” Diana suggested. “It’s not a mission, I promise!”

@Eileen Yoon
written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

"Complicated is probably an understatement, knowing them." The girl responded, shoulders shrugging in acceptance - as if to say, what can you do? While she didn't think the current minds of the Crystal Empire were lacking - well, maybe some of them but that was a whole different subject entirely - she would agree with any notion that they were trying their best with the hand that was dealt. The Future Moon was currently lucky: their relative stealth had allowed them to be a not-so-passive bystander, with minor risk to their own dynamic.

She couldn't help but allow an exaggerated sigh escape past her lips, her head turning towards the center of the room, vibrant orbs observing the others within the studio. From her own examinations, the others were paying her and her companion little attention, which would work in their favor. Glancing back at Diana, Eileen nodded, affirming her ability to slip away for any amount of time. "Sure, c'mon," her hand grasped around Diana's, pulling her out of the main studio and into a dimly-lit hallway. Scanning the area once more, she navigated further down it, her free hand wrapping around a doorknob and pulling them both into a darkened, currently not-in-use recording studio. As silently as she could, the dancer closed the door behind them, her thumb clicking in the lock to ensure for maximum security.

Eileen really didn't trust anyone in the building, save for Diana - and the last thing she needed was someone barging in on sensitive matter.

Clicking her tongue, she whirled on a heel, her body collapsing into a cushy loveseat, her legs curling off the armrest and her head leaning on an elbow. "Okay, that's about as private as this building can get at the sec." Her eyes focused on the Mautian - a soft intensity ready to listen and process. "What's up?"

written by Rose
9 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Pink hues fluttered for a moment when Eileen grabbed her hand and lead her out of the studio. There were some gestures such as this that Diana was probably not entirely used to, but coming from one of Lady’s guardians, she tolerated it.

Being inside the sound booth refreshed and reassured Diana that no one would overhear their conversation. She sighed deeply, noticing her companion’s own phrasing. Everything that had been going on with their knights, combined with what her Mama had informed her, was nothing that Diana had wanted to relay. She just didn’t have a choice. It also didn’t help just that two days ago, Diana had an incident where she accidentally revealed her own identity…

Goodness, where should she even start?

Diana crossed her arms, leaning her back against the wall and ensuring that she was facing the opposite direction of the clear wall so that no one in the studio could see her lips moving.

“A lot,” Diana murmured. “I told Lady about a few things, but I haven’t told anyone else yet. I bumped into someone capable of shapeshifting into a hawk the other day. I thought I was just chasing a normal bird for exercise, but that wasn’t the case at all~!”

Diana breathed deeply once more, her frustrations on her own behavior evident. “To make the situation worse, they know my identity now too…they took it with a stride, but I wasn’t expecting a human girl to find us both. I haven’t told Mama yet, but Mama’s got so much going on because of everything with Elysion…everyone in the Crystal Palace is really overwhelmed! That isn’t even touching the situation Antianeira’s knight! Tell me, is your knight knowledgeable on their job?”

@Eileen Yoon
written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

"A... hawk?" Soft brown hues widened, her eyebrows knitting together in an expression both surprise and confusion. Shapeshifting wasn't entirely unreasonable to her - alien genealogy and all that nonsense wasn't uncommon, but it was lesser so within this time period. Earth, for all it's proverbial melting pot, was slow on absorbing alien cultures and bloodlines. Sighing, Eileen brought a slender finger to her temple, eyes closing as she processed the information. "You're sure it was a hawk? Not a weirdly patterned crow?" It was a silly question, one she knew the answer to without even hearing any affirmation drop from Diana's lips, but one she asked nonetheless. "And... they were okay with seeing it all? Are you sure it wasn't shock or something?"

A Coronan would've been easier to manage, if they had found out about Diana's abilities - but it sounded like this was a wildcard, no matter how calm the shapeshifter seemed regarding it. It provided a loose-end that could prove dangerous, assuming this mystery person was nefarious. Perhaps an optimist would've thought on the more positive end - and while Eileen tried to consider herself of such a mindset, she couldn't allow herself to follow it in the moment.

Eyes flickered open, a sigh escaping past her lips at the mention of Andy. "Do I want to know what's up with him?" She questioned, head leaning towards Diana's direction. "Honestly I knew going into this that he was going to be... well, himself, but..." Another sigh, her hand waving the air in front of her as if to brush away her minor frustration. "Thankfully mine seems to be doing a bit better," Eileen confirmed, swinging her legs back from the couch's elbows to sit up. "Truthfully I think they're all a mess, but I suppose any helping hands is worth it..."

written by Rose
9 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

“I’m positive.” Diana was absolutely certain of it, as she reflected upon the event ever so vividly in her mind. As the event was recent, it was difficult to forget—she dreamt about it repetitively as she considered what she did to make such a dumb mistake.

She could only think of one thing: it was because she missed home, where she was used to being able to shapeshift in front of others. Azazer had only caught her off-guard.

“I’ve chased enough birds to know when something doesn’t resemble a crow, and that wasn’t it. I even looked up his form on my laptop at home.” Though, she also hadn’t considered that it could have been another way to cope with shock. But was it really? He stook up for her willingly, even hiding her own identity from another as if knowing that it wasn’t okay to shapeshift within this time period.

“I’m actually so upset about all of this that I don’t even know what to say to Mama. I had a hard time telling Lady about it as I can’t believe I foolishly made such a mistake. I’m supposed to be completing my advisory training during this mission, too!” Diana sighed disgruntledly.

“Apparently when we thought his training was complete, it seems that it is unfinished. I met him at his dorm room one day, and he thought that people who carried fake ID’s could be an enemy. He’s wasting our valuable time and resources for false leads.” Diana didn’t know how to really handle him, as it seemed that they hadn’t grown any form of relationship at all. He didn’t trust her, it seemed, and primarily looked at her as if she were superior. That’s what she was able to tell from their meeting, and she hoped that that wouldn’t be the case later.

“I don’t know what to do about him.” Diana murmured as she remained standing. “I’m glad that your knight at least is doing alright. You’d think that after everything that we faced at home that they would be prepared for this mission, but I feel that everyone seems to think we’re on vacation because we’re not interacting with the Crystal Empire of this time. I…almost want that to change, actually, and I can easily arrange it if it wasn’t for Guardian Cosmos’s will…”

@Eileen Yoon
written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers