Welcome
ETERNAL is a SAILOR MOON roleplay set the fictional Crystal Empire territories in the United States. We’re a plot and character driven site set after Sailor Moon Stars, during the rise of the Crystal Empire. The deities who governed the planets in the Silver Millennium are beginning to return as magic is slowly making itself known once more to humans. We’re rated L3/S3/V3, use real life face claims, and have been ongoing since JULY 10TH, 2018.
April 2031
Guidebook Rosters Faces Wanted Character Creation Site Codes Character Directory Member Directory Discord

Knight of Noir
Maximilian Chase

years
pronouns
occupation
Guestfaction
powers

Shaking his head, they still weren't getting it. This was going to be a lot harder to work with them than Max had ever anticipated. "You're right, I don't care about any of you, but I care a lot about me, and I'm not about to give up my civilian life because anyone gets found out." Of course he didn't care about anyone else, but Max had no other life to live. It wasn't like Max's identity could get out and he could just skip to another city and pick up his life, his license would be pulled the moment that he was labeled an enemy and he would never work again. He could just stay Dark Kingdom, but clearly Max wasn't interested in spending all his time with his teammates, hiding in their headquarters.

Moving on to discuss the explosion might have been more productive, except that it was quickly turning into another pointless discussion. "So we're talking about the explosion because two of you are personally unhappy that the market is gone? Go find a therapist. If we don't have any actual business to discuss, then I'm leaving." It was getting more obvious by the moment that Max was there for no reason, the rest of the group had no concerns over anything.

If people at least wanted to talk about what they might have to do with the Black Moon Clan lurking around, Max could understand it, but it was about ruined businesses and no more markets? Sometimes Max wondered where Beryl got these people from, and other times he wondered why Beryl wasn't around more. At least when she was around, people are about actual business, it wasn't just a giant circle of useless words. He would need to meet with Beryl personally again to get a new mission, something that could hopefully keep him away from the rest of the members for a bit. Max could get more work done on his own anyway.

Played by
Hover for triggers!

26years
She/Herpronouns
Author/Journalist occupation
Inactivefaction
Firepowers
Mars Knight

Roxie had gotten the texts. The annoying texts from her so-called "colleagues" about some important meeting. This was stupid; she could've been doing some more productive like, pretend to be a journalist for Beryl and get some convincing stories out there to make the public dislike that alien queen people still seemed to love and adore. It was sickening. She would love to ruin that crystal witch but she had to get those scoops. She wasn't gonna get them right now though and that was what bothered her.

She was obviously late, not that it mattered to her anyway. Roxie didn't feel the "team spirit" with these idiots and it was not gonna start anytime soon. None of these fools mattered to her; they barely did anything save for themselves. Why did Beryl think it was a good idea for them all to team up? It might be better to them to disperse and infiltrate instead of them all coming together like some stupid meetup or whatever. Regardless, she was just here to get any info that seemed relevant and be on her way. It was best to keep things brief.

"This better be good." She caught them bickering again as usual and Roxie rolled her eyes. It would just be so easily to burn them all to the ground but no, Beryl had a use for them and her fire could be more suited for someone who really deserved it. She smirked at the thought of burning some of the Black Moon Clan. That would be phenomenal and would serve a better purpose than burning bridges here.

Roxie tried her best to be patient, eyeing her fellow knights with her arms crossed over her chest and her back against the wall. It will all be over soon, she kept telling herself.

Played by Kari
She/They
Pacific (PST), Discord, PM
Hover for triggers!

Andie Long

years
pronouns
occupation
Guestfaction
powers

Andie really wondered why she even bothered to show up at these damn meetings. What was the point of her even coming here when she hated almost all of them? Zahid was the only one that she liked being around. The two of them had been friends for years and they had been working together for almost just as long. While she knew him and she trusted him, she didn’t trust anyone else. She hated almost all of the other knights. Danburite was barely tolerable and London was the one that got under her skin more than anyone else.

The fact that he insisted calling her Elsa all the time really just made her hate him all the more. The damned idiot seemed to think that she was secretly in love with him even though she had been quite open about the fact that she was a lesbian. She wasn’t interested in men at all. She was even less interested in a man like London.

He was disgusting.

”Come on. We weren’t going to attack Sailor Neptune during the show. What do you make us for? We’re not complete idiots.” She rolled her eyes and kicked her feet off of the table. The fact that Chase seemed to think that he was so much better than the rest of them just made her want to run him through with her rapier, but she wasn’t going to attack the idiot. He was an idiot and he wasn’t worth the trouble of her trying to attack him and getting Queen Beryl angry with her.

”No. I don’t love you.” Andie said flatly and then she rolled her eyes. She paused and looked up when she noticed that one of the other knights have finally joined them. She was a little bit surprised that Roxie had even decided to show up. ”We’re just deciding what we’re going to do in reaction to what the Black Moon just did with their little party. Thoughts on the matter, my dear?”

Played by
Hover for triggers!