Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  Tough Love and a Lesson to Learn
Tag: Liuxing // January 28th, 2031

Saariyah knew Liuxing. She was her constant shadow, her handmaiden and personal guard. The silence that came from her and the mannerisms that came from her were indications to Saariyah that she wasn’t.

She couldn’t help but face-palm, brushing her bangs out of her face in a swift movement. “Geez, you and Star Fighter can both be awful liars, you know that?” Saariyah chided with an eyeroll. She knew that Liuxing was being honest with her later opinion, but her overall behavior said otherwise.

“Beneficial is an understatement.” Saariyah huffed, her own attempt to calm down for a moment. She wasn’t mad at her Queen, but she was mad at the need to lie. She was mad at herself for allowing this arrangement to happen, knowing fully that she’d probably have an earful from Chandra if she didn’t follow through.

Did she approve?

“No.” Saariyah scoffed, turning her head away in refusal to look at Liuxing. “But I’m hoping there’ll be some benefits from it with our leadership. Star Fighter needs something else to focus on.”

Saariyah’s features would soften then, grateful for the change of subject. It was difficult to be mad at Liuxing for long, if ever – her own frustrations currently were with herself if anything.

“They are.” Saariyah readily agreed, briefly reminiscing about their time here. “High school is even worse here. I’m glad you didn’t have to endure that.” She said teasingly, nodding at the brief mention of the housewarming gift.

“My driver,” Saariyah informed her, “gave it to me and told me about the saying.” Walking closer to her, Saariyah would nudge her gently. “Just because we’re here doesn’t mean that we can’t celebrate those  festivals too…we have to abide by their traditions, so why can’t we abide by ours?”

@Guihua zhi Liuxing

Haha sounds good! I wouldn't have any movies to suggest myself either. I'm not big on movies, so possibly in a round or two depending on your post! <3
written by Vii
135 posts
17 threads
hover for triggers