Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  Tough Love and a Lesson to Learn
Tag: Liuxing // January 28th, 2031

It had been a day.

Saariyah, being the one who normally wouldn’t have opted to do much physical activity, believing that sweat was gross in every way possible, had done heavy lifting. It was within reason, of course – she wanted a special visitor to come by and see the space.

It was also why she’d spent most of the morning traveling around with Leandro getting last minute things for her apartment. Everything else could wait later.

The way Saariyah had viewed it, it was technically the Starlight home away from the Crystal Palace. It was just as much Liuxing’s place as her own, which was why when her comrades were over, she gave them free reign to do what they wanted with their spaces.

It was a refreshing change of pace and helped release some of the stress she had, most which she felt by this point in time she was becoming noticeably troubled from it. Saariyah was going to do her best though to conceal just how much she felt like she needed a break. In the back of her mind, Saariyah was screaming at herself for neglecting duty for even a second.

But she needed to learn to take breaks, didn’t she? It wouldn’t have benefited them in the long-run if that general moodiness continued.

So, once she felt her apartment was well decorated enough for Liuxing to come over, Saariyah finally teleported herself to the Crystal Palace. It was, admittedly, a tactic she rarely used – she preferred traveling with Leandro, but when her Queen was involved… Saariyah didn’t trust anyone. She was, first and foremost, the protector.

Knocking on the door of her Queen’s chambers, Saariyah announced herself, “Liuxing? It’s me, Saariyah. Are you ready?”

written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Liuxing was, for lack of a more sophisticated word, stressed. Everything around her seemed to be falling apart - incident after incident with ever so little to show for it. Things were falling apart quicker than her hands could mend - attack after attack that the Queen struggled to heal. Every answer brought forth another five questions; questions that others looked towards her for guidance. She felt absolutely without any worth, like a parasite simply leeching off of others. How was she to command the Galactica if she had such little intel?

The Starlights had trust in her, but she knew the other Galactica Sailors had their doubts. Truly, she couldn't blame them - especially after she dragged them out of their own duties to join her to Earth. While she might not be able to lay her own trust entirely on their shoulders, she could with the Starlights - despite the very evident fracturing she had been noticing. The years hadn't been easy on them, yet they had handled it with grace. Saariyah in particular had always been by her side, an unwavering pillar of stability that Liuxing hadn't realized how heavily she relied on. The woman had been one of the few constants in her life, and while Kes tried awfully hard to fill Saariyah's shoes, it simply was not the same. Thus, Liuxing was looking terribly forward to Saariyah's invitation to her new abode - despite the fact that it tasted bittersweet. Is this the new norm? She couldn't help but ask herself - despite Saari's reassurances. Liuxing struggled to help herself from such thoughts - they all were starting to drift, despite her very intent desire to keep them close. She was terrified of being alone once more - she couldn't allow herself to be so once more.

She spent the better part of the morning doubling up on her duties, intent to free up the rest of the day. When, truly, was the last time that they all relaxed? She had dismissed her servants for the day, even dismissed Kes from her duties to her - and now, she stood in front of her wardrobe, her face barely hiding the frustration in what she would wear. It was a privilege she had encountered little in her life; always dressed, like a porcelain doll. She had finally managed to throw together an outfit when she heard the soft knocking upon her chamber's doors, followed quietly by Saariyah's voice. "Just a moment~," Her voice sang out -  betraying how truly elated she was for this outing. Fingers gripping around the golden door, she opened, a gentle smile portrayed across her features. Standing in front of the lady, she motioned towards her outfit. "What do you think, Saariyah? Perhaps I look too much like a Kinmokuseian..." Her voice trailed, mentally preparing for the woman's opinion.

(This post was last modified: 05 Oct 2020, 01:38 AM by Guihua zhi Liuxing.)
written by Rose
31 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Saariyah felt anxious.

There was something about showing Liuxing her side home that made her feel overwhelmed and eager to please. Being the youngest of the Starlights, Saariyah always strove to be her best in moments like these that she felt that mattered.

This, she felt, mattered.

This wasn’t like their original apartment from all those years ago, where it was bare minimum furniture – this had her own taste and style, including with the accommodations of her comrades. The problem was, was that it was at Sea King Towers.

While Saariyah was fully aware of how her comrades felt about the Outer Guardians, Saariyah had warmed up to them – she was able to see eye to eye with their decisions. She was simply private about her relationship with Violet, believing it wasn’t anyone’s business, but that hadn’t meant that she’d opened up to Alexis or Layla.

….or Chiharu, for that matter.

She stood outside of the room patiently, her ear perking up just a little when Liuxing had her wait. Huh?

Green hues fluttered, unsure of what to expect as Kes was now her active lady. As she was away from the Crystal Palace since the incident with Elysion, Saariyah wasn’t aware fully aware of everyday happenings aside from briefings.

When Liuxing finally opened the door and wasn’t in her standard royal garb, Saariyah’s green hues fluttered once more. It definitely was not what she expected, but she supposed that given the occasion it was better for her Queen to blend in just a little better with the outside world.

“It’s cute.” Saariyah praised, a subtle chuckle escaped her lips. “Maybe I won’t have to worry about you after all. Did you want to go shopping for more traditional clothes?”

written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

In this moment, nothing really mattered to Liuxing - save for winning over Saariyah's approval. Before today, she truly could not remember the last time she had dressed herself; everything was always meticulously planned, sometimes many days in advance. Now, it was time for judgement, from a notoriously strict judge. She could only hope that some of her lady's expertise had rubbed off on her over the years - least her ego take a minor blow. As she stood in front of her senior lady, Liuxing couldn't help but feel that the seconds ticked by like hours - the brief silence practically deafening. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the approval escaped from Saariyah's lips; and with it, a soft smile formed on Liuxing's. Any signs of tension in her body - only truly noticeable by the trained eye - evaporated, and a wordless breath of air left her lungs. "I sincerely hope you aren't just saying that because I am your Queen," she chided softly, her eyes scanning the corridor briefly before returning back to Saari.

While it felt very foreign to be standing in such casual attire - by her own standards - she could, perhaps, grow used to it. She had no knowledge of when Saariyah's leave of absence would end, and truly, she would try to enjoy it - for Saariyah's sake. Maker had reassured her that it would be temporary, words echoed by others around her. Liuxing would absolutely not let Saariyah see how woefully she missed her, how strange it felt without the woman nearby; and she refused to let this time be simply about her own feelings. "Perhaps another time," She responded, waving a hand lightly in front of her. "I'd like to see your new home right away!" The word new continued to sting her in the chest, like a knife that kept slicing away, bitter on her lips.

"Let's have this day be about you. What would you like to do, Saari?" The Queen questioned, looping her elbow around Saariyah's. Such physical affection was rare from her - often reserved solely for the Starlights, and even then in trace amounts; she knew that, in all reality, while it might be a comfort for her, it could be the opposite for her ladies. But today would be a day of new beginnings, of stepping outside of her own comfort zones - and into the great unknown of apartment living.

(This post was last modified: 05 Oct 2020, 01:39 AM by Guihua zhi Liuxing.)
written by Rose
31 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Saariyah was taken aback for a moment at the idea that she wasn’t being truthful. If it had been anyone else, be it a Galactica or human, Saariyah would have probably been outspoken on the outfit of choice. However, having grown up around Liuxing and familiarizing herself with her personal tastes in attire, Saariyah found the outfit appropriate for her. It wasn’t the worst that she could have chosen, and if being in the modeling industry taught her anything…. America’s fashion choices were diverse.

It was, after all, about personal tastes versus culture, and Saariyah felt that Liuxing’s personal tastes were closer to home.

Home. Saariyah internally sighed at the mere thought of Kinmoku but wouldn’t outwardly show how much she missed it.

Saariyah was quick to scoff and shrug her shoulders. “No, I’m not just saying that,” Saariyah’s tone, despite the fact that she’d scoffed just moments before, was still soft. “I’d be more critical of you if you’ve been unobservant to the fashions that I’ve selected for you over the years.”

She was being truthful, of course – she wouldn’t outright lie to Liuxing. But Saariyah wondered if she was a bit too strict now with her as far as her choices went. Clearly, she was able to choose her own attire well enough to blend into an ordinary human society.

Having been a shadow to Liuxing since she was younger, Saariyah knew that this was going to be an adjustment for her. In fact, it was going to be an adjustment for Kes to learn what she’d known about Liuxing. For a moment, Saariyah wondered aloud, “Did you choose it yourself?”

She was genuinely curious as to how much Kes might have influenced her as of late.

Liuxing’s excitement also caught her off-guard, as well as the insistence to focus on her. Saariyah wasn’t that sort of person; she was quick to dismiss her personal needs in favor of those who she considered more important. Liuxing, for that matter, was more important, especially now that they were about to leave the Crystal Palace.

“Alright, alright,” Saariyah sighed in defeat when she heard the nickname Saari. That was another thing that had it been anyone else, Saariyah would have scolded – but she considered Liuxing to be family. “But really, when we’re done seeing my place, as well as the quarters that are just for you, I’m okay doing what you want. I've been out all morning, so I've accomplished what I needed to do already.”

written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

She had missed Saariyah, there was really no way around it. The woman had a certain bluntness that Kes and even Chandra did not possess - a bluntness that could perhaps be seen as rude or impertinent, but not to Liuxing. She supposed it was an attitude that grew on the Kinmokuseian, one that was surprisingly refreshing when confronted with the numerous upon numerous courters who had practically handled her with child's gloves. The typical biting remarks - while not cruel or malicious - were things that Liuxing wouldn't trade for the world, and they truly were something she had dearly missed in these days.

"You would be quite... interested?" the word sloshed in her head, her mind mildly attempting to find the correct word, "to see the caliber of outfits Kes has laid out lately." Her smile was gentle and calming, if not hiding a bit of impish mischievousness. Truly the woman couldn't fault her substitute Mistress of Robes - Kes was trying her hardest, in a role that the athlete probably never expected to take. It was always Saariyah's job, Saariyah's duty - an aspect that reminded her how much for granted Liuxing took her for. As much as she hated to think it, for the past years, the pale blonde's life had quite literally revolved around Liuxing.

That is no way to live. The thought slithered into her consciousness like a serpent, twisting around her empathy and strangling tight. While her mind started to flood with guilt, her face stayed calm, collected - the only hints of her troubles expressing itself through a soft sigh and glossed over eyes. For a moment she was silent, until her companion's words pulled her out of her reverie. "I did," she affirmed, eyes scaling downwards at her outfit as if to remind her what she had chosen. "To be frank, I am not truly sure where all the pieces came from. It was stored at the bottom of a trunk; I suppose simply because it is a bit too frivolous for a queen..." If Saariyah had little time to herself to relax, neither did Liuxing. It seemed like the only peace she ever received was when she would lay her head to a pillow - and even that was short-lasting. The rest of the time was spent abiding to her duties; and as her mother would remind her, one could only command respect if they looked powerful. A queen could not simply wear as she pleased - such was not the way.

Part of her longed and wished that she had been borne into a different life. Did Saariyah share similar desires?

How had she never inquired about it before?
It was always about herself;
Selfish.

Her grip on the woman's arm tightened, albeit slightly - hardly enough for Saariyah to really notice unless she was aware of how much Liuxing's thoughts were drowning her. For that moment, the woman was her grip and tether to reality, a grounding force that kept her head above water. Once more she found herself wholly dependent on the woman - another sigh escaping her lips as she scolded herself. "Quarters just for me? You shouldn't've had - I do not want to be a burden to you." Despite her words - she couldn't help but feel warmth in her chest, like an embrace from the sun. Loved, would perhaps be an appropriate word; or, perhaps, simply taken care of. "What I want..." the Kinmokuseian pondered aloud, her lips contorting softly. "I have heard of this thing called 'Netflix', and you simply 'chill' while doing it? Perhaps that would be enjoyable?" She questioned, her head tilting in an almost child-like innocence.

(This post was last modified: 05 Oct 2020, 01:39 AM by Guihua zhi Liuxing.)
written by Rose
31 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Liuxing’s statement didn’t help settle Saariyah’s unease. When it came to Kes’s fashion sense, Saariyah wouldn’t have normally trusted her within a ten-foot pole choosing appropriate clothing for her Queen. However, the circumstances as of late had forced Saariyah away from the Crystal Palace where she rightfully belonged.

Stress had taken its toll on her, she knew, and even now she was trying hard to not let things bother her for Liuxing’s sake. But Saariyah was beginning to realize that it was something greater than stress, having previously expressed her own concerns to Chandra after her healing powers failed to heal a headache. Her head was calm right now but…for how long?

A disgruntled sigh escaped her lips as Saariyah ran a palm down her face. Please tell me that she’s at least obtaining advice from the palace’s other handmaids.” Saariyah hoped that that was the case, but knowing how her leader was when it came to challenges, it was unlikely.

“Well, I can assure you that it wasn’t from me.” Saariyah shrugged her shoulders before moving closer to Liuxing. Regardless of who had given it to her, Saariyah was grateful that it at least looked cute and appropriate for her Queen.

Saariyah was a little surprised by the grip on her arm, her light green eyes gazing downcast towards it before she would refocus her gaze on her Queen’s features. A soft smile formed on her features, pulling her closer.

She had a feeling what was going on in her mind given the conversation at hand. For so many years, it was always Saariyah who had dressed and tended to Liuxing. She was, in her mind, her shadow – a constant companion. There wasn’t a moment in Saariyah’s memory where she wasn’t somewhere behind her Queen, excluding the Sailor Wars.

The change was abrupt, one that even Saariyah herself was surprised that she had made it, but she received encouragement for her choice from others within the Crystal Palace. Saariyah had never taken a break and it was hard on her to take one as she didn’t like to be separated from Liuxing. So, once she had Liuxing within her grasp, she would kiss her cheek softly.

“I hope you realize it’s hard on me too,” Saariyah informed her honestly. “But I’ll always be here for you, Liuxing. Nothing will change that, and this is only a temporary arrangement.”

She’d make sure of it.

“You’re also never a burden to me.” Saariyah reassured her, letting her go. “To be honest, it’s everything here that’s a burden to me. I can’t handle anymore of this insubordinate nonsense from the Crystal Empire, and now the Galactica...”

Saariyah stopped herself from ranting then, grumbling momentarily as a signal that she didn’t want to continue the conversation for Liuxing’s own sake. She was, after all, already made aware of the encounter that she had with Kalama at the café. How could she expect sympathy for everything that they’d put her through during the Sailor Wars? That was nonsense.

Nodding her head, Saariyah would hold out her hand once more for Liuxing to take. This time, it was in a gesture so that she could teleport them to her apartment. “We can do that, I think you’ll enjoy it. We’ll just have to find a genre that you like.”

written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

A soft, almost sly grin formed on the edge of her lips, her head shaking gently from side to side in reference to the Starlights' fearless leader. "Of course not," The sigh that escaped past crimson lips could have been interpreted as disgruntled, if the woman was in any different company. Kes' name might as well have been placed next to the word stubborn in the dictionary - a fact that all of the Kinmokuseian circle knew of. "She's been insistent on doing things her own way, but truth be told... I've been trying to do more on my own." Because of how reliant I am, she felt the words bubbling at her throat - but she couldn't admit it quite yet, not aloud.

The comfort Liuxing found from Saariyah's close proximity was something she had missed, alongside the woman's soft words. She always knew what to say - she supposed that was to be expected, knowing what to say with a lack of true verbal ques. The healer was a distinct source of comfort, and according to her, always would be. Temporary, the queen played with the word. For a moment, she basked in the silence, her icy walls melting. Feelings were something she had been subject to contain, to turn the other cheek, to keep the bravest face she could. She supposed Saariyah had that effect on her, a hand to rip her out of a bitter ocean, a beacon she could always fall back to. She needed her - it was as simplistic as that. "I will always be here for you as well." She echoed, aware of the woman's loosening grip on her frame. Her own hands loosened, folding upon themselves upon her stomach, as if preparing herself for the woman's next words.

Saariyah's opinions about the Empire and Galactica weren't truly a private matter at this point - most anyone who was within both group's circles were aware of them. Naturally, it left Liuxing in between a rock and a hard spot; her own opinions were much more lenient, but such a stand was uncommon among Kinmokuseians, and to a lesser degree, the Starlights. She supposed if the Sailor Wars hadn't occurred, she would be of a familiar opinion to Saariyah - but instead, it acted differently upon her. Her own reliance on finding Eternal Sailor Moon perhaps played into it, she assumed. She allowed her companion to finish her thoughts, an eyebrow rising when the woman trailed off. Her eyebrows then knitted together, a look of quiet thought on her features, paired with pursed lips.

She knew it was one of Saariyah's own ques, her own desire to spare Liuxing from her icy opinions. But she had already let her walls crumble down today - why not more? "Never in a million years did I expect us to be here for so long..." She sighed, her own words trailing aimlessly off, like water off a cliffside. There was a reason the two tried to not speak of the situation - it was a can of infected worms, overflowing, endless, a reminder of how messy things had gotten.

The woman's pursed lips and almost solemn gaze gave way as her dark orbs took notice of her comrade's outstretched hand. Gingerly, gently, she placed her own within it, her mind calming as she allowed herself to focus upon Saariyah's own energies. Today, like many before it, the silver-haired lady was the navigator, as Liuxing had seldom left the Crystal Palace, let alone Crystal City. The act of teleportation only took a moment, a blink of an eye, but was one that caused a whirling feeling within the queen's temple, one that slowly drifted away the longer time had passed. Her eyes gently opened, analyzing her new surroundings.

They could be described as something that Saariyah would dare to live in, sprinkled with personal touches from Kes and Chandra. She found her feet moving out of control, a hand brushing along a soft blanket thrown over the edge of a nearby couch, her body leaning into it. There was a certain peace she felt, a soft and gentle beam arching upon the corner of her lips. "It's lovely here," the words were quiet, as if they were thoughts escaping from her subconscious - water escaping through the cracks. Liuxing's eyes continued to scan this new sanctuary, like a child filled with newfound awe, examining every-other knick-knack in sight before landing upon a small succulent placed upon a small table.

Looping around the couch, she could hardly resist picking it up, her hands cupping around the ceramic pot gently. Her head tilted, turning gently towards Saariyah, as if to inquire how it got there - she didn't suspect it was part of Saari's own taste, and definitely not of Kes. Perhaps Chandra had gotten it? It was irrelevant ultimately, her eyes turning back to the small little plant. She wanted a part of her to be here now, too, to be part of the tapestry being woven by her Starlights. A quiet hum crossed from her lips, followed by a gentle glow surrounding her hands and their goods; after a brief second the glow subsided, leaving behind a small budding flower erupting from the sandy dirt. Satisfied, she set it back on the table, her body facing towards her senior lady once more. "Perhaps I should stop there, least this entire apartment become a greenhouse." The giggle that slipped from her lips was serene, a reflection of how currently at ease she felt.

"Now, about that Netflix. What would you recommend? Perhaps something not too serious?"

written by Rose
31 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Saariyah sighed deeply, her worst fears coming quickly to fruition that Kesatria was going to leave her a big mess to clean up when she came back officially on duty. “Great,” Saariyah grumbled, her head lowering in defeat. There was some relief though that Liuxing was trying to do things on her own, and this was proof that she was doing okay in that regard.

Still, she couldn’t help but worry, and that worry showed on her own features as she gazed towards her Queen. “That doesn’t help reassure me,” Saariyah informed her, giving her a once more glance-over as she tried to reassure herself that Liuxing was fine.

“You know, if Kesatria’s too much trouble, I can—" Saariyah stopped herself mid-sentence, hearing Chandra’s words echoing in the back of her mind: you need this. She scoffed, her facial features wrinkling momentarily at the thought as if it was unpleasant.

It was unfortunate that for Saariyah, it was unpleasant. To be so close, yet so far away from her Queen, hurt. It brought forth nightmares that she’d endured during the Sailor Wars, her own grumpiness and inability to sleep at night from her own traumas during Kinmoku’s downfall. This was all too similar, and Saariyah could only find a moment of comfort as she was close to her Queen now.

There were reasons that Saariyah was unapproachable back then, and it all fell upon the need to find her Queen and focus solely on her mission. Saariyah could say, without a doubt, she was much more approachable now than before.

She was trying.

“Be honest with me, Liuxing,” Saariyah gazed at her with concern. “Do you approve of this arrangement?” Saariyah had wondered if she felt obligated to approve, and there was a part of her that wondered if her opinions may have swayed differently in private. “About me being here, and Kes...”

Saariyah trailed, her light green eyes fixated on her Queen’s figure. She was hypnotizing to Saariyah, and it was difficult not to advise in her duties when she had the opportunity to do so. Yet Saariyah remained silent, listening to her Queen’s own sigh as she met it with a frown.

For their own sake, she wouldn’t question her – Saariyah realized that that was its own can of worms that wasn’t appropriate to open for the time being. As much as she wanted to go home, Saariyah wanted her Queen to enjoy the day as it was. So when they arrived finally at her apartment, Saariyah had let go of her, allowing her freedom to explore. She observed her with fondness, her own features gentle as she voiced her approval.

“I’m glad you like it,” Saariyah replied, raising a brow at her Queen’s curiosity towards the pot. “That was a...housewarming gift, as Earthlings call it.” Saariyah shrugged at the explanation, only to hesitantly watch as she observed Liuxing’s hands glow. She took a step forward, wanting to stop her during the initial release, but when she realized that she was only using it to help the plant grow, Saariyah stopped herself and sighed.

“Perhaps,” Saariyah replied with a shrug. “It would grow rather healthily here though with Violet’s fondness for water, I assume.”

An eyebrow raised as Liuxing asked for recommendations, gesturing towards the television set. “Well, that depends on you. We can start with what type of books you like to read and work from there.”

written by Vii
142 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Do you approve of this arrangement?

The question knotted in her stomach, a worm that twisted tight. To perhaps an untrained eye, the statement did not seem to bother Liuxing - her hands and body still moved of their own volition, nary a pause in her mannerisms. She knew, going into this whole situation, that it would be something inquired sooner or later - so, in a way, it didn't throw her off guard. A soft smile formed delicately on her lips, her head tilting ever so slightly as her own eyes regarded her most senior lady.

It brings me nothing but pain. She wanted to say, so blithely honest and truthful and with such little regard.

"I do," instead the lie drifted past her lips, a discarded piece of driftwood on a stream. When had she ever lied to Saariyah - all her hopes and dreams and fears were shared with the woman, that she had no need to lie. "I believe this will be beneficial for all parties involved," Liuxing added, a half truth baked once more. She could not have Saariyah worry, not now. Not about her own feelings, not about her own regal duties, nor about Kes or Chandra.

Regardless, it felt like she was digging a knife into her chest, and twisting. Part of her suspected Saariyah to call her out, for the liar she was - perhaps that would be what she deserved, a way to state that being a Queen didn't put her above everything else.

"Do you approve?" Almond-hued eyes flickered towards her companion, face slack of emotion despite how much she wanted to pry. Part of her didn't even want to hear the silver-haired woman's answer - but the other part knew that she needed to, had to.

Sighing - something she seemed to be doing awfully a lot as of late - her fingers curled around each other, her head tilting softly to the side as she regarded her floral work. "Terran traditions are still so strange." A mischievous grin formed on her face, her eyes retaining some fae-like spark. "I suppose there are... more eccentric traditions to have than, what was it? A house warming gift?" Her mind trailed to the idea of Halloween and their pumpkin carving, or the fact that many cut down trees to only dispose of them a few weeks later around the winter holidays.  "I will say, it makes me homesick for some of the festivals back home..."

@Saariyah Bhasin
ready for wrap up anytime (also because i don't want to go into netflix and potential movies at the moment hehe)
written by Rose
31 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers