Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

is it too late now to say sorry?
Tag: Pluto // February 2nd, 2031

[Image: 6b9b48853fa8404fd5de11a9dc0c087443e86849.gif]

Cidney Lunette was an adult. That was the entire point of why she had been upset during the whole incident involving the Infinity Tower, and what Green Emerald had done there. It was true that she was probably forcing something that a Pluto from the future had done on the Pluto of this timeline, but... Cidney wanted to be recognized and understood as a Sailor Guardian in a way that perhaps Pluto didn't entirely understand. But acting the way that she did, pulling her princess card, wasn't the way that she probably couldn't go about it.

The fact of the matter was that neither of them had acted the way that they should have. The last time this Pluto had seen Cidney was when she was still basically a thirteen year old - it was a few decades ago for Pluto, and for Cidney herself that was practically six hundred years ago. Of course, time operated the same for people in the Crystal Millennium but it was still strange; it didn't always feel like it was the same. The fact of the matter was that Cidney and Layla had both done something wrong then and they needed to have a conversation.

It was thanks to Diana that was this was happening, all things considered. Diana was always trying to make sure that people were happy and that everyone was getting along, even in the future. Cidney had a lot to owe to her advisor for the fact that the Future Moon operated in the way that it did; as important as it was that her guardians and their knights believed in her and followed her, it was important that they had Diana's guidance as well. Diana took after her mother more than her father all things considered, but she was too humble to admit that, well... she was capable.

So it took a little bit of talking and convincing but eventually Cidney decided to make the first move... if only in a way. She'd received a text from Layla, but she didn't really respond to it. She didn't know what to say. The fact of the matter was that Cid didn't know how to speak over text well - perhaps it was the royal in her but she was better with speaking face to face, so that was just what she was going to do. Speak to her face to face. She hadn't been back to the tower since everything that happened, but she was there now.

"Alright, Cid. All you have to do... is knock." Cidney said, standing in front of the doorway to Layla Dawson's apartment. There was something about Pluto that was intimidating to most people but Cidney often saw through that. She was one of Pluto's oldest friends, and Diana aside Pluto was her oldest friend. She'd normally see through the intimidation. Now was, ultimately, not one of those times. Still... she was an adult and there was no reason for her to be this nervous.

So, she took a deep breath, and knocked three times. And then she waited.

written by Dusk
45 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

[Image: tenor.gif]
It had been a minute since Layla had shot off the text message to Cidney about them needing to have a conversation and even then she didn't bother to send anymore after that -- finding herself to be rather infuriated and choosing to meditate on the situation instead. Everything was overwhelming right now... From the Inner Guardians and their inner circle issues to the situation on Elysion and of course, Cidney choosing to return to the past to handle the situation at hand. It was bothersome, unsettling to say the least but yet she had an expectation to maintain as not only the Time Door Guardian but also Neo Queen Serenity's advisor and "sister-in-arms" if she could respectfully use the term.

But this time away had given her a moment to think, a moment to just..relax...and honestly? So far, it was working to some degree -- her own mind choosing to fight against itself as one end wanted to have peace and silence while the other chose to roar like a lion with an accumulation of thoughts that simply gave her a headache most nights as it only elevated the frustrations that she carried within herself in regards to how everything had been handled. She was a lot of things but stubborn was probably one that she was too prideful to give herself the tile of carrying -- a woman who prided herself on following the ways of tradition that had been set in stone for eons, those very traditions rumored to have possibly been in place even before the existence of the Fallen Queen Mother herself... But it led her to wonder, perhaps what Cynthia said was true? Perhaps she had thought about this in the wrong way? Perhaps she was only looking at this with the eyes of a sage rather than one who was fresh and ready to make a difference? To not break the tradition of Lunarian heritage but to make it better? To bring about a new era? Was that where Cynthia was going with this?

Layla sat at the chair that was seated in front of her vanity, peering at her reflection as a brush was in hand and the other had a hand full of silken strands -- smoothing it those pesky imperfections out with the bristles of its paw while her thoughts continued to consume her at this present time, at least until a sound of hollow knocking snapped her away from her thoughts -- gripping at her arms with its invisible limbs as if to shake her awake before glancing over her shoulders as her bedroom door remained ajar. Her brow rose a moment as it appears as though her days of solitude would be dwindling for the time being as she was uncertain of who to expect behind the door, uncertain of what pleasure she may have for the mysterious person beyond the frontier as her legs decided to move before her mind could offer a command; rising from the comfort of her chair to take a graceful stride towards the entrance of her bedroom, slipping from the cracks towards the hall then down towards the living room where she would stand and perch herself up on her tiptoes to look out the peephole of the door -- her eyes everchanging of its softness as there was no call out of who it was. Instead, she chose to unlock the deadbolt and the bottom knob before pulling the door ajar as what was now in her view was a nerve-wracked Cidney.

She took the time to step aside and simply bow before the woman as it appeared as if there was no sense of "friendly" behavior about the woman, a sign that she was perhaps still a little sour about the "princess card" being tossed about. But since she felt as if she was being addressed as a child? Fine. She was going to address her like the adult that she was. "Good evening, Small Lady Serenity. To what do I have this honor of being in your presence during this humbling time?"

She remarked with a respectable bow that lasted for a mere few seconds before extending an arm as her posture straightened and her eyes landed upon hers; a faint smile curling at those features.

"Please. Do come in and make yourself comfortable. I will also check to make sure that nobody has followed you as well."

There was no sign of anything in the air that resonated that Layla hated Cidney for the record, she was just...a little hurt. Granted she probably should've handled their last encounter a little better but that didn't take away from Cidney's own wrongdoings about the situation as well...but that's why they were having this conversation right? That's why they were here? To forgive and forget..? She was willing to do so if she was after all these were troubling times to fall apart over something so silly...

written by Sunnie
44 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

Pluto's answer was prompt and expected. From what Cidney could tell Pluto had barely left her apartment at the top of the Infinity Tower since the incident almost two weeks ago now; and if she had, it had been quiet. Layla was, of course, known for her civility even in the face of adversity. She and Cidney weren't getting along but that didn't mean she would be hostile, and that was something that Cidney would meet. Cidney smiled and waved faintly when Layla opened the door, brushing a strand of hair out of her face shyly, but it was clear that Pluto still had some raw emotions from what had happened before.

Cidney could have fought with Pluto. She could have immediately met Pluto's tone with her own, keeping up the pleasantries of being a part of the Lunarian royal family, but she didn't. She actively chose not to. She didn't want to argue anymore, and even if she did Diana's voice was in the back of her head asking and pleading for her to play nice. Layla deserved that much, even if Cidney thought that Layla's disrespectful greeting was somewhat uncalled for. Still; they were friends, and friends fought. The best thing to do for now would be to get everything over with and out of the way.

"Is that really all that necessary, Layla? Really?" Cidney said, calling the other woman out as she walked into the apartment. She took a deep breath. "I'm tired of this. Everyone at the palace is apparently bickering, and the whole world is on edge. I don't want to argue with you too." She said, immediately after the door was closed, laying all of her cards bare. She wasn't going to drag the conversation on and if she had to be the one that sucked everything up then she would be; she might have been a princess but she was humble enough to do that.

"I'm sorry that I went full princess on you, but... I need you to realize that I'm an adult. We haven't spoken since I got to the past because I was afraid about what you'd say, and maybe I was a little bit hurt about something that you said to me... in the future..." She took a deep breath, "Pluto 40 tried to get me to go home shortly before the attack on Infinity Tower. She told me that it was too dangerous and that I should just let everyone here handle it, but... in the future that I come from... everything is a mess, Puu." She said, looking up at the taller woman. Blue eyes were full of sincerity.

"I'm 1,913 years old now. The last time that you saw me in this timeline I was only 1,313. When it comes down to it, I may not have all of the experience that you do but out of all of the other sailor guardians only me and my people come close to you. I just... I need you to understand that I know what I'm doing." She reached out for Pluto's hand, and she would grip it if it was given to her - but she wouldn't take it, or do anything like that by force.

"But go ahead and yell at me about breaking the laws of time if you want, just know that it was Neo Queen Serenity that wanted me to come here. And just... it's clear that the Crystal Court needs help. I'm willing to give it."

(This post was last modified: 04 Sep 2020, 05:35 PM by Cidney Lunette.)
written by Dusk
45 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

The feeling was mutual, she didn't feel like arguing either but playing nice wasn't exactly on the agenda...at least not in the manner Cidney expected. Layla was rather grown for her age and as was Cidney, but the way that she treated her during the battle with Jade and her new companion? Was not exactly something to just mull over and let be just because there was some difference to where they stood on the hierarchy chart. Layla deserved much more than most would give her credit for but she figures...people were used to her being quiet and taking all that was being thrown her way, whether it was disrespectful or not. Whether it wasn't in her best interest or not. However, her mind snapped back to the reality of the situation as Cidney's voice rung out in disruption of her momentary's silence; her mocha features losing the remaining emotion that was present as she made her way inside and like a natural instinct, she'd peek her head out the door and glance to the left then to the right as there seem to not only be a lack of energy presence but it appears that there was nothing physical out of the norm following the other woman that raised concern for her.

"I could ask you the same question in regards to your behavior that night but we don't want to talk about that, do we?"
She replied casually as her tone was calm and absent of any sass as the door came to a close and all locks were initiated in place before turning on the soles of her socks to face the Lunarian Princess as the woman decided to get straight to the point. Every word was being absorbed by the Time Guardian, careful ears attentive to the tone and syllables that rolled off of her tongue as the woman simply decided to walk past her young comrade and friend to fetch coffee for the both of them. "Creamer, Sugar, or both?" She inquired aloud, standing on the tip of her toes so that she could pull the cupboards ajar -- idly searching for two coffee mugs. If Cidney hadn't noticed it before, there was the fresh smell of coffee -- something that Layla often divulged in to not only destress and relax but simply enjoy while quelling whatever conflicting emotion that may arise for the time being as it seems to really help her in that perspective...along with giving her an energy burst. A faint sound of the cupboard was soon heard two minutes later as cups clattered against the counter gently, following the sound of hot coffee being poured into their containments while Cidney's request was being fulfilled -- whether it was sugar, creamer, or both. If she rightfully declined the coffee offer? She would just simply make some for herself and emerge from the kitchen into the living room with either two healthy brews or one, both doused with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon for garnish..if that was an interesting concoction for her.

She'd settle down in place as Cidney's coffee would be placed on a coaster in front of her as her feet were propped up immediately after taking her seat, lounging with one hand holding the coffee brew and the other propped on the back of the sofa with her hand being used as a resting place for her cheek. Once Cidney was done speaking, it was now Layla's turn and to be frank? Layla was taking a moment to process everything that slipped from the woman's mouth while also dealing with her own thoughts and frustrations that were welling up in the midst of this conversation. It was hard if she had to be honest? The fact that she even went full princess on her because of something that her future self did was unacceptable and intolerable -- but in the same breath, when has anything that Layla has ever said or done been something to hurt someone else? Did people forget that she was capable of emotion? It's just that she refuses to show them...that was just simply how she always functioned..even as a child...and it helped when dealing with invaders and intruders from the outer rim of the Sol System along with Violet, Alexis, and Chi.

"You should've made that decision before you decided to argue with me because of what I did in the future. It has nothing to do with the present...and the future is always changeable. Maybe there was a reason behind why the Pluto in your future informed you to go home. I'm sure the intention was never to hurt you...but to protect you. Like me, I'm sure she acknowledges that you are an adult and perhaps...part of realizing that means...I have to let you fall in order to realize the consequences behind your actions." She admitted before lowering her gaze a bit as a light sip of her coffee was taken. "You were afraid of what I'd say yet you've no clue what was going through my mind beyond shock and concern because you're here. Obviously you're stubborn like your mother and refuse to listen...which is obviously to be expected." She admitted before closing her eyes. "You also forget as Time Guardian, I have the pleasure of viewing all timelines across the Galaxy including yours..and what I saw is unsettling as is...and to be fair? It could be worse..." Was that a confession that there are far worse ordeals? Possibly, but it was just a dire warning on what could happen if they did not get a handle on the present and quickly.

Deep irises caught glimpse of the sincere ones of Cidney Lunette as her own seemed to have some sense of forgiveness within them. "I've always been fully aware that you're capable of handling things and you're aware of what you're doing. But that does not give you the right to not acknowledge the fact that I am always going to be how I am because I am a Sailor Guardian first before anything else. I made an eternal vow to your grandmother to protect your mother and that vow has now become an extension to where you're included. I should not be shunned or have the princess card pulled for not doing what I HAVE to do to maintain order and protect the royals of this universe. But I am willing to admit that perhaps...I should've been wiser about the situation and more considerate about your passion..rather than your safety..."

Her eyes narrowed a little as she'd allow the girl to take her hand and grip it. "I don't care if it was Neo Queen Serenity that wanted you to come here. Just like everything that transpires...there's a reason for it and I'm sure she had hers...but anything concerning space and time is my domain and should be respected like so....but it will always be forgiven and there's a high level of respect that I uphold for her... I suppose that is what she realizes and uses to her advantage...." She shook her head and gave the girl a squeeze in return. "By Chronus.." She chuckled quietly as she used her father's name. "I'm not going to yell at you...and I'm not going to baby you any longer either...but I need you to remember that nothing I do is with malicious intent when it comes to you..that it is never meant to hurt you and undermine your capabilities...but in truth...We need all the help we can receive...Especially now."

written by Sunnie
44 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers

"Both. Please. Thanks." Pluto was hard to read for anyone, and in situations where it was just like a normal house call it was even tougher. Sailor Pluto was defined more than anyone else who was a Sailor Guardian that Cidney knew, apart from maybe the Sailor Starlights, by her duty. She was the only of the Guardians that was left alive that, in her current life, actually associated with the original Queen Serenity. She was the last remaining child of the Silver Millennium and it had been through the last true Lunarian queen that she had made her vows to protect space-time. As Cidney waited, listening to the clattering of dishes and cabinets in the kitchen, she allowed her mind to settle on that.

Cidney and Layla were not just one single generation away from one another - all things considered it could have been said that they were only two generations removed, but that wasn't really the case either. Pluto was born in the dawn of the silver millennium, the child of the God of Time; she was directly related to everything the Silver Millennium stood for. She grew up guarding the gate of time, and she grew up having those tenets as well as Queen Serenity's own rules held closely and tightly to her heart. She understood well that people who were gone now were still important and that they still held place, and so did the things that you learned from them.

In a lot of ways, for Cidney, that person was Sailor Pluto herself. In the original timeline, Cidney went back in time to stop the Black Moon's assault on the 31st century. Pluto 31 died then in order to stop the destruction of the entire universe, breaking her own laws because of how much she cared about Cidney, about Cynthia, about the other guardians and about the world as a whole. That specific timeline was then averted. Pluto was fine. But it was still a trauma that Cidney had to endure and a loss that she had to grieve; it would be years, hundreds of them even, until she came back to the 21st century and found that a new version of Pluto had taken her place in the timeline.

Cidney took a seat as she waited, and before long Pluto produced herself and the coffee, sitting near to her but still far enough away that they could see one another and see their sincerity. And just as Pluto allowed her to say her peace, Cidney allowed Pluto to say her own. She wasn't going to apologize again and sometimes she figured that she had to do certain things that maybe Pluto, or others, might not have liked. They were both willing to recognize that this was true - and the fact that Pluto was from a time that was so far displaced from her own, and even from the one that they were sitting in now, told a story about them being brought up differently.

"I had a talk with Diana the other day before coming here," Cidney said finally as Layla rounded to the end of her own statements. "I pointed out to her that you've broken your own rules before even if it was a different version of yourself. Throughout the conflict twenty years ago you broke all three taboos at different points, if I recall." She said, pulling gently away from Pluto and taking a sip of her coffee. "I'm not bringing it up to talk about hard times or call you a hypocrite. I'm bringing it up because I hope that it means that you understand why it's necessary for us to be here and why it's necessary for us to do the things that we do." She sighed, placing the mug back down on the coaster in front of her.

"I agree that we need to present a united front - but with everything happening between you and mom, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Venus... I don't know if that's possible for the Sol Guardians at the moment. And from what I understand, the Galactica also just lost one of their strongest and most devout soldiers? I've been doing my best to keep my own Guardians and Knights inspired in what we're doing, and I think it's working. I guess that means that of the three Royal Guardians on this planet, in this timeline, I'm the strongest. But..." She sighed and took a deep breath. Her hands weren't shaking but it was clear enough that she wasn't entirely comfortable with that being a fact.

"It shouldn't be that way, and even though it is I  don't know that it's enough. Even with the reveal that the Planetary Knights are alive and corrupted by Metaria, I don't think the majority of the Crystal Empire knows what the Dark Alliance actually is or who you're up against." Cidney looked up to Pluto, her eyes full of concern. Was this where she laid it all out on the table? Where did they go from here? After her meeting with Star Fighter and the fact that she had been made aware that the Sol Guardians, the Kings, and what have you were looking for her she didn't know if they'd want to work together more than they already had. Still... She took a deep breath.

"Do you know who High Queen Obsidian is, Layla?"

written by Dusk
45 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Pluto was born in the dawn of the silver millennium, the child of the God of Time; she was directly related to everything the Silver Millennium stood for. She grew up guarding the gate of time, and she grew up having those tenets as well as Queen Serenity's own rules held closely and tightly to her heart.

It was for that very reason that some things were far harder to change than others as it appears that this might be not only Layla's way of upholding the values that Queen Mother herself left behind for her to maintain while also protecting and serving her beloved daughter but it was also a way of her to reflect...a part of her possibly feeling as though if she was to change things completely? The times of the Silver Millennium would be forgotten and the ways that made the Era what it was would soon be nothing but a distant memory... but perhaps that is something to hold on to but also be accepting of the changes that would soon come as the Lunarian Legacy would continue on? But at what cost? Her eyes lowered a moment as these were all thoughts that were accumulating in her mind as there was a brief flashback of the conversation with Cynthia that simply came to mind only to disappear as soon as it materialized.

She didn't expect her to apologize again as this would just be an unusual side to the princess that she wouldn't expect because again? She was stubborn just like her mother. But her apology had been accepted long before she decided to finally meet with her and voice it in a way that not only sincere but genuine -- not that she had never done so before... But a mention of Diana's name and a conversation in the same sentence broke her thought process as there was a faint smile that faded as soon as it came as it appears as though the child had had a conversation with the best of them rather than just one. "I see." She said, acknowledging the statement before growing silent as Cidney began to explain her reasoning? Or was this just for her to make a valid point of where she was trying to get at? Her eyes grew heavy when she mentioned the three taboos and how she had broken all three of them to ensure the safety of the very comrades that she not only served to protect but cared about so deeply -- prompting her fingers to press into the glass of the mug while shifting her gaze away so that she could stare into the distance...reflecting and reminiscing, her muscles tightening as there was a moment where she flinched at the replay of her using time stop to prevent Diamond from combining both Silver Crystals of the present and future, swallowing a bit hard before closing her eyes as there was a silent nod. "Go on." She remarked as all comments that she had to make would be held at least until she was finished.

The woman would bring the mug to her lips and take a long, hard sip as her mind churned and accepted those thoughts for what they were: The Facts. She was definitely driving her point home in regards to Pluto needing to be understanding about the necessity of Future Moon being present in the present and why it was necessary that the things that transpired had to transpire. But a part of her? A part of her wondered if it was because Cidney did not want to have to go through the gut-wrenching trauma of losing her again should she decide to ever break the rules of Taboo one day? Was her doing so the first time before her very eyes traumatizing? Was it harmful? Was it something that was seered in her mind forever as a permanent piece of her? Only Cidney would know the answer to that and at the moment? That was not the topic of conversation and this was definitely not the time to get off course.

"I've always understood. There was never a moment where I didn't understand. I had to risk my life to protect what I loved and cared about then. Even if it came at a sacrificial cost of my own...I was willing to do that as long as everyone else was okay...as long as there was still hope...as long as there was a light at the end of the tunnel that could be reached for us to ascend to the depths of heaven and not only become stronger but make way for a better future."

She admitted as her cup was pulled away from her lips, her gaze never changing or drifting back to Cidney, at least not yet anyway.

"The conflicts that have transpired between those of the Inner Guardians is something to be resolved amongst them...but as far as myself and Neo Queen Serenity? I will have to have a conversation with her...in due time. The tension that exists amongst Crystal Court is a tension that almost serves as a manifestation of Chaos himself, baring his fangs amongst the flesh of unity to drain it dry so that he could further succeed in his plans of toxicity....something I cannot and will not EVER accept."

There was a soft sigh for a moment as her eyes fell shut while the heaviness of regret was already beginning to pour down on her along with the ache as the uncertainty of the Sol Guardians bouncing back in unity was imminent in Cidney's voice and it just simply meant that the idea of a resolution was possibly up to the remaining Guardians as well as Luna along with the Heavenly Kings to maintain some sort of...comptenence amongst them all. Something had to give and quickly before matters intensified and the time to unite would have come and gone from their fingertips...and those who oppose them would win.

"It is better that we develop a starting point to build a united front...and that means fixing everything within our own alliance before fairing off against another and I agree with you, it should not be this way...This is a revelation that the Stars was trying to bring to me..but I could not figure it out...nor could I pinpoint it without the help of Uranus, Mars, Neptune, or Saturn's assistance...but now we know...and even...when I look out at night...the light of the stars only grow dimmer...by the night..."

She remarked with a solemn before turning her gaze to meet Cidney's own as there was a look of concern that made her own eyes narrow. Was there something more that Cidney needed to reveal and was struggling to state? Then came the deep breath then the question. High Queen Obsidian?

"...I do not believe I have ever heard of such a title. Who is she?"

written by Sunnie
44 posts
1 threads
hover for triggers