Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  living in this house of cards
Tag: Saariyah // January 30th, 2031

"Somehow," replied Leandro, "I doubt that I am the only person who agrees with you." Then again he did not associate with the other two Starlights as much, even his interactions with the rest of the Galactica somewhat limited. In fact, most of the interactions that he had with Kesatria or Chandra often involved Saariyah also being present. Which he still remembered the rather interesting argument that had happened not so long ago. One that had, in many ways, helped cement his decision.

So maybe he was the only person, though he supposed that was not allowing for those that were not part of the Galactica. Certainly, the other two that were her friends--Violet and Jeremiah--were likely of a similar mind. If they weren't, he very seriously doubted that Saariyah would have interacted with them as much. After all: she only had so much tolerance when it came to humans. Even if he was not fully human at the end of the day.

"Fairly certain if it was a wandering spirit, my grandmother would have had it exorcised," replied Leandro, "but at least now if it is truly something, you'll be able to tell me I'm just imagining it." Which was to say he did trust her abilities and spiritual awareness. If it had actually happened around her, him sensing something, he would have already said so. Thankfully, Mitra (and any other wandering spirit), had wisely chosen to stay away from him while working.

They much preferred to catch him while he was trying to rest.

The entire thing about Mars being able to help if it was more than that was something he did not want to think about.

"Why do you think I said finishing touches?" replied Leandro with a chuckle, a hand raking through his hair.

"I like to think the space I live in most is a reflection of how I want my life to be." The way the corner of his mouth curved upwards into a partial smile was the rare sort of look that he got only when he was thinking of Aster. Not that he did so often, mostly because Aster and Saariyah were not on the best of terms. "Something to be shared."

Considering how his family home had been, there had always been something from everyone in his family present. It helped create an atmosphere that supported and uplifted anyone. ... with his past life memories having grown in his years in the Dark Alliance, however, Leandro understood why that had always unsettled him. It was why the space that was just himself, or just Aster and himself, had made him feel more relaxed.

"A long way to say I understand what you mean."

written by Rated Em
49 posts
13 threads
hover for triggers

While Saariyah hoped that it was a possibility, she was extremely doubtful. Her time as a celebrity had left her with a poor perspective of Earthlings. The many love letters that she’d received as a teenager were only given to her because she was famous, young girls wanting to get their own chance at fame by dating a celebrity.

Except love and companionship was at the very bottom of what she had wanted at the time. All she had wanted to do was find her then Princess and return to Kinmoku, her frustrations with her team aside at the time.

In fact, love was still at the bottom of her list, even when her mission now was different. If it wasn’t for the headaches that she’d been receiving as of late, coupled with the stress from the lack of leadership from Kesatria and the Crystal Empire, Saariyah would have remained duty focused as ever. She still felt guilty about the fact that she wasn’t a constant companion to her Queen, but it couldn’t be helped.

“Well, in that case, show me someone who I don’t know that thinks similarly. We’ll talk then.” Saariyah scoffed, raising an eyebrow at the mention of exorcism.

“Is exorcism some ancient magic or something?” Saariyah asked curiously, wondering if humans had the ability to channel even a little bit of magic. It was doubtful, she presumed, as the only one who seemed skilled with spirits and the like were Sailor Guardians and knights.

“You have me curious, Leandro.” An amused look appeared on the silver haired Starlight’s features. Just how reliable was his remark? Was he slowly showing spiritualist abilities that she hadn’t seen surface in a human before? Regardless of what it was, as the spiritualist of the Sailor Starlights, she took to this as a challenge.

“That’s a way to look at it, I suppose,” Saariyah shrugged. Now that Saariyah was sure that she was finished organizing, she would move towards the coffee table, grab her purse and wrap it around her arm. “That’s it then. Let’s go.”

written by Vii
135 posts
17 threads
hover for triggers