Crystal City - January 2031

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play set after the series, during the rise of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. 2030 brought much turmoil to Earthlings as the Black Moon and Dark Kingdom’s attacks became more frequent, each attack becoming more disastrous than the previous. But now after Queen Metaria requested Chaos to revive their old comrades to further prosper the Dark Kingdom, a union has formed. Queen Nehellenia has formed an allegiance with the Black Moon, and now both the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon must learn to work with each other’s dissenting beliefs.

Eternal has been around since July 10th, 2018. We have no word count and we utilize real life face claims.

(Invitation)  Levis or Louboutins
tag for Saari

She had been pretty successful at avoiding making appearances at the fancy formal events that the Clan had organized so far, and Jade definitely helped her with that evasion. But time was running out, and the time was growing nearer that she'd have to show up, and Jade had known that too. She wasn't fit for these kind of dinner parties, and everyone who knew her knew that. But between her and Jade, they were set on proving them all wrong. Which was why she'd been sent out on a very special, very difficult mission today, something she knew was going to be a challenge even for her.

Buying a nice dress.

Annie had never been one for dresses. They were annoying to get around in, and you always had to be careful you weren't flashing your ass everywhere. You couldn't climb a tree or straddle a branch, or do damn near anything like you could in britches. She also hadn't worn heels once in her entire life, aside from boots, but that wasn't the same at all. So that was going to be a fun thing too, learning to walk. She was hoping that maybe some cute flats would be ok, but she'd try some small 'kitten' heels, as she'd been told they were called. Maybe that'd be good enough. But first.

She looked over the rack of dresses in this department store, and she just wasn't sure. She tried to think back to some of the magazines and stuff that she'd seen at Carson's, but she just wasn't sure. A dress of sequins caught her eye and she headed over to the rack, picking up the one closest to her size and scrunching her nose. It certainly didn't look like the size it said on the tag, so she looked to see if there was anything bigger. Finding one, she pulled it out and held it up to her body, looking in the mirror nearby and moving a bit.

"Dangit. I don't know what I'm doing." She said, huffing and putting the dress back on the rack. Jade could have at least come with her or sent someone to help her out. Her commander knew that this was a 'test' she'd fail miserably. If it was a test at all. Maybe it was just a cruel torture session. She sighed a bit, moving down the aisle a little ways. None of the sales clerks had come to ask her if she needed help either, which was incredibly rude. But she figured they'd taken a look at her blue jeans and t-shirt and figured she wasn't there to buy anything.

Annie knew she needed some help, and she looked around the store for a moment, finally spying a pretty girl with white hair who was looking through some dresses. She looked like a model, and she also looked vaguely familiar, so Annie took that to mean that she was, in fact, a famous model that she'd seen in a magazine or something. She was also really well dressed, and for whatever reason, Annie decided she was the one to ask. She headed over to her.

"Hey, I mean, hi. Um, so I hope you don't mind me askin', but I can't get no one else's help, and I sure as hell need it." She started uncertainty written on her face pretty prominently. Not one was she completely out of her element dress shopping, she now had this sort of twist in her stomach. The girl was pretty from across the store but up close... she was gorgeous. "I'm new to this whole... fashion scene? As you can probably tell, and my boss is breathin' down my neck to get a nice dress for this event comin' up, and I ain't got a clue where to start. You look like you know this kind of thing inside and out, so I was really hoping you might give me a hand?"

D

(This post was last modified: 29 Jun 2020, 04:35 AM by Annie Winchester.)

Although the royal ball on November 1st, 2030 was a disaster, that hadn’t prevented the Crystal Palace from celebrating the season. It was reasons for Saariyah to go out and buy new clothes to wear to the Crystal Palace’s private events, and it was something that she didn’t mind in the slightest – it just wasn’t a ‘thing’ that she preferred to do with her companions.

After being a model here on Earth for as long as she had, she’d known how to properly dress in Earthling clothes, and it allowed her an opportunity to be creative. She always felt as though her companions focused more on masculinity, which Saariyah fully embraced her femininity and didn’t hide it when she was on this planet the first time.

It came to no surprise that with Christmas upcoming, Saariyah found herself browsing the racks of an upscale clothing store, looking at dresses in a variety of green shades – her aura color. What she didn’t plan on was someone approaching her and asking her for help.

Green eyes fluttered in surprise; her attention immediately drawn away from the clothing rack as she looked at the woman who was only a few years younger than her. Okay, well, yeah – she could definitely use the help – and Saariyah sometimes enjoyed a challenge. She reflected briefly on the times when she was in high school on this planet and the girls pestered her for makeup and other fashion advice. This, to Saariyah, was no different.

“Coming into this store dressed like that? No kidding,” were the first words that escaped Saariyah’s crimson-colored lips. Even if Annie was a stranger to Saariyah, that wasn’t going to stop her from being straightforward – she was always one for no-nonsense and that wasn’t going to change here.

“Yeah, I can help. I have time and it’ll keep me away from my abode for a little while longer.” It was becoming habitual as of late, trying to find reasons to leave the Crystal Palace often was hard. The Crystal Palace seemed to enjoy this time of year, and as Fireball’s lady-in-waiting, she was preoccupied more than not.

“What’s the type of event that your boss wants you to go to, for starters?”