Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  So What's Really Going On?
Tag: Jeremiah // Jan 22nd, 2031

This isn’t worth my time.

Were the words that crossed Lilith’s mind as she waited impatiently outside of City Hall for Jeremiah to arrive. Normally, she was more patient and waited inside of her office but Lilith had to display a certain level of urgency to the Crown.

Lilith could have been overkilling it just a bit, as far as she was aware – she just had dealings with the Alliance planned for that evening in preparations for what was planned tomorrow. Lilith simply didn’t have the time for this, and yet here she was, waiting outside her office, black heels tapping against the pavement impatiently as she waited for Jeremiah.

The recent attacks at Infinity Academy and the museum were the reasons behind today’s visit, but Lilith didn’t really care. What did pique her interest though, was that there was a leaked footage that Achiral managed to snag from Infinity Academy on two mysterious Sailor Guardians. The additional reports from Emerald were only added fuel to the fire, and damn it, she’d be damned if she didn’t ask about it when it piqued her interest enough.

Pulling out her cellphone from her pocket, Lilith would pull up Jeremiah’s cellphone and text him: where are you? I’m outside.

Putting her cellphone back inside her pocket, Lilith was slowly beginning to recognize why Morrigan preferred being fashionably early. Granted, it was a wee bit earlier than the time of the meeting, but Lilith didn’t like being kept waiting.

She’d rather others wait on her, dammit.

@Jeremiah Mercer
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

Despite his true nature--as in the fact that Jeremiah was an extroverted introvert--it was always him that was sent out to handle certain meetings. Sometimes he found it aggravating that the other Heavenly Kings did not do such things but then if they wanted it do, if they wanted it to go forward without a hitch, it was best to send him. (Kunzite was often considered intimidating, Nephrite exuded attitude, and Jadeite still had not found his footing. Sometimes he wondered how it came to be that he was, of the four, sometimes the best adjusted.)

The fact that he was used to such meetings, had been raised in the world of politics and more, was just another thing that tipped the scales in favor of him.

Jeremiah still did not like it.

Especially when his phone buzzed with a message from Mayor Rey. He did not even have to look at it to know she was wondering where he was. A handful of rude words crossed his mind, though Jeremiah did not say them aloud. Even when hard-pressed, with being absolutely agitated with the Mayor, he would bite his tongue. Nothing good would come from losing his temper and they needed things to go continue forward beneficially.

Minus the part that Lilith Rey had an aura that Jeremiah did not like. One that hinted of things under the surface, though what was under there he could not say for certain. Sometimes, thought Jeremiah, it is odd what I can and cannot pick up from her. Oh, she registered as most humans did but ...

It was no matter, focusing on that would only see him agitated and uncomfortable. Not a mindset he needed to be in if he was going to be meeting with her.

The silver-haired man never did respond to the text. in fact, he appeared exactly on time. (Having weighed the odds, on time versus late, he decided that on time would be just enough annoying to her since she was early without her being able to criticize him about it too much.) Dressed fashionably in a three-piece suit, Jeremiah moved quickly towards the mayor once his vehicle was parked.

"My apologies, Mayor Rey, for not responding to your text," said Jeremiah, his smile both rueful and repentant (he knew how to play this game, after all). "I drove myself today and we both know the dangers of texting and driving are all too serious still." Bright blue-green eyes studied her, flicking back towards the building. "Shall we adjourn to your office for our meeting today?"

Lilith Rey wasn't his boss--gods help anyone who worked beneath her--but it didn't mean that he didn't act the gentleman.

Even if he doubted, very seriously, he would ever like the woman.

"I do not want to take any more of your time than necessary. You've a busy schedule, I'm sure."

written by Rated Em
138 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Touché.

Lilith couldn’t argue with that excuse, no matter how much she wanted to – even though there were moments where she, herself, didn’t uphold that law. After all, knowing that you were a descendant of Chaos, destined to be reborn again and again, had its perks. It was also a way for Chaos to ensue should she be caught breaking the law.

Unfortunately for Jeremiah, at least to Lilith’s knowledge, he didn’t have those perks; or did he now that he was affiliated with the Crown?

“Clever excuse,” Lilith chided, placing both of her hands into her pockets as she led the way back inside through the rotating doors of City Hall. She’d only assume that he was following him, and if he weren’t…then well, meeting adjourned. She wasn’t going to waste more unnecessary time when she knew the reason behind the attacks.

Opening the doors to her office, Lilith moved to sit at her desk, where just inches away from her monitor were precious stones featuring the Generals, Beryl and Danburite in display in a box. Not too far behind her desk were additional stones, featuring unknown members of the Dark Kingdom.

“Well,” Lilith began casually, pushing her seat in. “What have your findings been insofar? I’m sure that with your close connections to Sailor Mercury that you’d have some intel for me about the latest attacks. Intriguing to me that they’re happening only a few short months after the previous.”

@Jeremiah Mercer
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

Jeremiah merely smiled, head inclined towards Lilith as she both praised and chided all in one breath. There was no point in responding to it, especially since he knew that she did not particularly care for excuses regardless of how valid they were.

He matched her pace, following after her with only a few steps between them. Lilith Rey carried herself as if she would never let another lead her ever unless it was a servant guiding the way. Even then ...

The rest of the thought did not finish, bright blue-green eyes fixing briefly upon the stones. A weight settled into his stomach as he took note of each of them, recognizing them and knowing immediately what they were. Oh, the cuts of them were not right--not at all like the piece of zoisite in his breast pocket--but there rested each of their stones. Not just the Golden Kings but Beryl and Danburite.

A furtive glance told him he saw even more: spectrolite, apatite, and so many others. Yet by the time her focus turned back to him, Jeremiah had schooled his expression back to that careful facade he always wore when speaking with her.

Jeremiah inwardly sighed at the remark about Iseul but let it go as he took his seat (after she had taken hers). “As a gesture to show we understand that we work together to handle this problem, I’ve had what we’ve found so far put onto this.” A small portable data drive was pulled from his pocket and slid across her desk. Of course, it was carefully curated data because the information contained within would be nothing detrimental to the Crystal Empire.

“I’ve also seen to it that the Chief of Police will be receiving a copy of the data as well. As for our findings? These attacks are made to come at those of the Crystal Palace as each place attacked has been, in some way, important to someone. It is meant to destabilize and worsen the people’s opinion of the Crystal Palace and it’s denizens while strengthening their agenda.

“You will find, within the information, a list of locations that we believe might be potential future targets due to their histories and connections to the Sailor Guardians. We’re doing all that we can to mitigate potential danger and make sure the people will be safe.” Now, more than ever, Jeremiah was glad that he had slipped in locations that--on the surface--would appear to be important to one of the Guardians but were not.

If it was attacked ... Well, it would be another point in the rapidly rising suspicions that he had. Part of him wanted to be wrong, wanted to not suspect what now would make so many things make sense.

written by Rated Em
138 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

“We’ve been working together for a while now, Mister Mercer,” Lilith said coolly, refusing to address him as Doctor if she could help it, leaning back into her office chair as she would scoot into her desk.

Taking the portable data drive when it was slid to her, Lilith would simply leave it there for a moment. “I hope your findings do exceed our own, Mister Mercer,” Lilith would shift her gaze to him. “The information that your team has provided us during the previous incidents have gone unresolved. We need results, Mister Mercer, and I hope you understand that.”

Lilith’s eyebrow raised as she listened. So they made the connection. Alright then, good. It only made things that much

Lilith’s train of thought was interrupted when she heard his following statement. An internal smirk formed as she mentally chuckled at the thought that they were hand-delivering potential places of attack. Metaria couldn’t have been any more pleased, as it meant that for the future that they would have to up their plans and become more creative.

She would move to slip the portable data device into the proper compartment on her computer, booting it up. “The Sailor Guardians seem to be slipping to me. Is everything alright with them?” Lilith inquired. “There’s so many at the Crystal Palace and yet…not enough patrolling the streets.”

@Jeremiah Mercer
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

There were moments that Jeremiah truly wanted to roll his eyes hard enough that it would likely make them ache. Any time that Lilith refused to refer to him as Doctor Mercer, referred to him as Mister Mercer was one of those moments. Just like he understood the implication in the Mayor's words, the possible insinuation about the data he was handing over.

"Mayor Rey, I am certain that you will find quite a great deal on there. While it may not have as much as I'd like, it is all that could be beneficial to you." Which was one way to say: no, I did not doctor the data on there. It would be the height of idiocy to do so, causing them untold future problems if anyone could prove they did so. No, all the video and otherwise was as-is (some of it even footage that was pulled from the phones of people that had been found posted online) and--moreso--there was also a data breakdown upon possible suspects on the attacks from their investigation.

... something that was infinitely more thorough than the Police Department because there were moments that it truly felt as if they were not working to the full extent of their capabilities.

That, of course, was a problem for another day to think about.

Jeremiah watched as the Mayor moved to boot up the flash drive, still resisting that urge to roll his eyes so hard it hurt. Sitting back in the chair, a deliberate move to make it look as if he was getting comfortable and relaxing for this talk of theirs, the silver-haired man merely raised a single eyebrow.

"Some of them have had their livelihood ripped from them, Madam Mayor, and while they're moving forward from that I cannot say that everything is alight." What point was there in lying? Oh, nothing, but then what he said wasn't exactly true either. "The patrols are increased and more Sailor Guardians will be seen; there's even a report included about that on the drive, as petty crime and such is meant to be relayed to the police force." Nothing good came from a Sailor Guardian trying to take down a regular human for trying to pick a pocket or cause some other mundane crime as it could all too easily be flipped around as a negative narrative.

Yet the identities and information about such people carrying out those crimes? Well, it needed to be passed on. Just as there were instances where the Sailor Guardians were meant to work alongside the police, for all that they were--essentially--their own police force.

One of the stones, a piece of Covellite he thought, caught his attention but he kept his focus upon the Mayor (Jeremiah just was not a fan of the stone collection).

@Lilith Rey
written by Rated Em
138 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Could be?

Lilith arched a brow at that remark, gazing at Jeremiah with suspicion. Perhaps it was Metaria’s grip, but she did not trust the White Moon – not by a longshot. Yet she did so enjoy giving Jeremiah a hard time.

“I see,” Lilith replied nonchalantly.

As her attention was focused on the data that was pulled up, Lilith had also taken the time to listen to Jeremiah’s explanation of the Sailor Guardians.

“That isn’t a concern to me,” Lilith put it as nicely as she could. “My concern is the people of this city. Infinity City has been a hotspot for criminal activity since the revelation of the Crown. There has been criminal activity from the Black Moon and Dark Kingdom terrorist groups in both cities. It is time that people stopped suffering from the lack of aid, and you’re informing me that it’s because the Sailor Guardians are enduring hardships? During times of hardship, it is our duty to set an example and lead.”

Lilith would turn her chair to face Jeremiah for a moment.

“I will also assure you that my Chief of Police is doing everything in their power to ensure that petty crimes are taken care of. However, we have most of our forces dealing with the terrorist groups. We cannot spare anymore manpower.”

@Jeremiah Mercer
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

"Don't misconstrue my words, Madam Mayor," replied Jeremiah almost immediately, though he did at least have the decency--gentlemanly behavior--to wait until she finished speaking. "I was being honest with you, not bothering to ..." His head tilted. "I believe the term is blow smoke?" Up your arse was the rest of the statement. Don't think that Jeremiah could not be sly either, Lilith, because he truly was beginning to believe he was onto her.

"To make clear that they are not being held back by personal loss. The Sailor Guardians are both stepping up and pushing forward to ensure the populace is well-protected in light of all the previous events." There was only the slightest narrowing of his eyes at Lilith, Jeremiah not at all pleased to her hear try and twist his words. He was not some wet-behind-the-ears individual with little experience in the political world and would not suffer such things. "You can expect to see an increase in their appearances because it must be made clear that they will set the example and do what must be done in these trying times."

His head tilted, however, at the implication in her words. The corner of his mouth twitched upward, though it was not necessarily a smile upon his face as he studied Lilith. "As I stated, the police should see increase support from the Guardians--as well as the Galactica, who have pledged their assistance and in light of recent attacks will help ensure we can cover even more ground--and should be able to shift their focus back to the petty crime and otherwise that is more their realm of experience."

Really, though ... The idea of anyone in the police force trying to handle any of the terrorists was something that set Jeremiah on edge. That was a quick ticket to getting themselves killed, caught in the crossfires of a fight they never had a hope of winning. Oh, they could support those with powers by helping get civilians out and likewise guiding individuals, but guns meant nothing to people with phenomenal cosmic powers.

... except that Jeremiah still really did not like guns, so there was that. (Even if it was more or less born of his own experiences with them and the trauma therein.)

"Do you have any other inquiries, Madam Mayor? I doubt that you wish for me to repeat back to you, word for word, what is within those files." Jeremiah did not doubt that she would not mind making him do that but the fact of the matter was that it would waste her time as well and that just was not acceptable.

If only his desire to waste her time was greater than his desire to be gone from her office. Every time he saw those gemstones, however, the desire grew.

written by Rated Em
138 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers

Lilith’s lip curled into a smile when she realized she’d hit a nerve. It was an involuntary reaction that couldn’t have been helped, but the point was made. “I understand what your intentions were, Mister Mercer, make no mistake.”

“If that is the case though, Mister Mercer, I will hold you accountable for whether there is an increase or decrease in appearance of the Sailor Guardians. I believe that this is only fair, yes?” Lilith’s smile remained, even as she caught the slight narrowing of his eyes. Oh, she knew him well – she’d gotten into his mind once before and knew just what buttons to press to get on his nerves.

“I think that we are both in agreement then that it is unsafe for the police to engage in terrorists with powers, yes?” Lilith asked. “They can assist with crowd control when there is a threat, but beyond that it is beyond their capacity to deal with those threats.”

“No, I don’t. I presume that we are finished here then, yes?” Lilith confirmed nonchalantly. A light chuckle escaped her lips as she’d gaze towards the clock on the computer briefly. “I would like to inform you though that I will be out of the office tomorrow. I was requested to appear by the archaeology team at Elysion, and I will only be reachable by phone if I am needed. Would you like me to look into anything in particular while I’m there, Mister Mercer?”

@Jeremiah Mercer
written by Vii
111 posts
19 threads
hover for triggers

On the outside, there was absolutely no twitch from being consistently referred to as Mister Mercer. On the inside ... Well, on the inside there was also no twitch because Jeremiah recognized that this was just another calculated move on the part of the woman--thing of Absolute Chaos--before him.

"I would not have it any other way, Madam Mayor." Which was to say: yes, it was fair, and yes, it was absolutely expected. Just as Jeremiah expected that what they considered an appropriate presence would not be seen as such by Lilith for all that she might not say so to their faces. "However, I am sure that in the coming days you will find that the Sailor Guardians will make their presence known."

There was nothing to really say about the police, other than a curt nod of agreement. Anything other words that were spoken would just be more useless political back and forth when he was, as of the current moment, wondering how he had missed what was potentially before him.

"We are finished," agreed Jeremiah, making a point to stand and gather what little had been brought with him. Yet he paused, an eyebrow raised at the mention of Lilith heading to Elysion. What reason could the archaeology team have for her to be there? Sure, some things could be interesting to see for some but ...

"What interests I have within Elysion are beyond the access of the archaeology team, Madam Mayor," replied Jeremiah, speaking of the personal quarters and otherwise that were--at the moment--not accessible by those that were not part of the Crystal Palace. Any all possible technology that could have been found there had already been moved.

"Thank you for your time today," said Jeremiah, though he paused. It did not matter that he was going to leave after this because the moment he was certain Lilith was gone, he was teleporting back for the stones that glinted under the lighting of her office. It would not be hard for him to do and ...

... it needed to be done.

written by Rated Em
138 posts
18 threads
hover for triggers