Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

(Invitation)  Not Everyone's Cup O' Tea
Tag: Kesatria // Jan 18, 2031

Even when Diana was a little kitten, she loved fish, and that was still evident today and even more desirable now that she managed to gain funds of her own. She preferred to eat fish over most meals if she could help it, but she understood why it wasn’t any of the other girls’ cup o’ tea.

So today, Diana had opted to have lunch by her lonesome at one of the restaurants she had once frequented the last time they time-traveled into the past. Infinity City was massive and a much different environment than Crystal City, but that was okay!

It gave Diana an opportunity to explore and learn about the current times, and since her boss had already sent her on a mission here separate from Cidney, she was fine with that. Except…. well, when she saw a line of people waiting outside when she arrived after a bus ride there.

That was a big disappointment and caused her to sigh and pout. “That’s not fair. I came all this way for some good, tasty fish and this place is packed with a 35-minute wait! Who does that?? And I’m only one party too…”

That’s what upset Diana the most. Even when she was just one person, surely it would have been easier to get a table than with a group of people, wouldn’t it?

written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Truth be told, Kesatria was not usually one to get out of the Crystal Palace. She might've been less stable in their first visit to Earth, having to perform all over the planet in search for the Princess. Nowadays, though, her routine was very different. Having the diplomatic role of an ambassador meant that her presence was needed at the palace, whether for office work or for meetings and conferences. Besides, she was constantly at the palace, and Kesatria had sworn to never leave her side.

Well, that was before that one conversation with Saariyah in the car, the one in which she had no choice but to face the truth. Even though it's been a few days since then, she could still hear her silver haired comrade's words, echoing through her mind:

SHE’S MARRIED, KES. She’s your FRIEND, a CONFIDANT, and it won’t be ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT.

And the worst part of it was, that it was true; no matter just how much she wanted it not to be.

Since then, the Kinmokuseian tried her very best to focus on her duties rather than on trying to impress Cynthia - and she even promised Saariyah that she would do so - but in actuality it proved harder than it seemed. The very thought that she was there, in the same crystalline structure as her, proved to be more painful than the stubborn Starlight was willing to admit. Even when she tried her very best to focus on the mission at hand, she just couldn't; how could she, when everything in the palace reminded her of Cynthia? The palace was constructed by her, after all, and thus was overflowing with her presence, with her energy.

Kesatria felt trapped, trapped by her own grief. She needed to get out.

Thus, she was here, in Infinity City, in hopes to get away from the aura that was both a blessing and a curse. She had spent a while aimlessly wandering around, and even got to gaze at those infamous towers owned by the Outers, until she became hungry. Well, as she was already outside of the palace, why shouldn't she treat herself with a fine meal? It could be a refreshing change to what the palace's cooks have to offer.

Soon enough, the dark haired woman found herself queuing in front of what appeared to be a fish restaurant. There were a lot of people in front of her, sure, but for once Kesatria didn't mind. After all, she didn't have anything better to do, and every minute she spends here is one less minute she has to spend at the palace.

Not everyone were as appreciative as her, though, for it seemed that a young woman in front of her was having a hard time accepting the fact that she had to wait. Usually, Kesatria wouldn't have bothered too much with girls such as this one, but there was one redeeming quality about this particular girl that caught Kesatria's attention.

The aura of the Stars. Of the planet Mau, to be more exact. She could feel it pouring from her.

But how did this make any sense? Kesatria was familiar with all of the Galactica Senshi, and this girl was not Sailor Mau, that much she could tell for sure. And there were also these two felines who worked closely to the Queen and Sailor Venus, but again, none of them appeared as young as this girl right here. What did she have to do with the planet Mau, then? Was she a resident of the planet who came to Earth? But if so, what was the reason for her visit?

Kesatria did not know, but she figured now would be a time as good as ever to find out.

"Easy there, kitten", she said playfully to the girl in front of her, purposefully stressing the last word. It was a nickname she used to refer to Cynthia back in the day, but it seemed rather suitable in this case, as well. "Good things come to those who wait".

(This post was last modified: 26 Sep 2020, 10:24 AM by Kesatria Bintang.)
written by Alala
57 posts
5 threads
hover for triggers

Diana was quickly taken aback when she heard the word kitten escape unfamiliar lips. She felt like she was cornered, even though the reality was, was it was probably an innocent remark.

That was until she turned around to see who it was.

Pink hues widened in surprise. Oh goodness, Antianeira would freak out if she found out she just so happened to accidentally bump into Kesatria! Diana was secretly a fan of the Starlights music as well after hanging out too much with Antianeira, but Diana was much more subtle about it.

She was, after all, groomed to be prim and proper, and would never have herself behave any less. Diana would have liked to remind herself that she only existed in this time period for a brief amount of time, and it wasn’t the time to forsake her training as an advisor.

But this? This was development that she hadn’t expected to happen so soon. There were many ways that the ‘kitten’ remark could be taken, based on the stories that she heard from Mama and Papa about the Sailor Starlights. She decided to play it casually. She heard the emphasis on the word, but Diana would be damned by her comrades if she exposed herself so soon.

“Pardon? I’m not a child if that’s what you’re implying.” Diana pointed out matter-of-factly, as she was also not a fan of nicknames. “But that is also true… I just don’t have that much free time to be out here. My roommate’s expecting me home soon, and seafood tastes best fresh!”

written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

It appeared that the remark had done the trick, for it did catch the younger woman's attention and made her turn back towards Kesatria. As if the leader of the Starlights didn't have enough proof that the girl was a Mauan, when her eyes met the girl's eyes she could feel it much, much stronger. It was almost as if she was struck by a lightning, a lightning made of the energy of the stars. This girl sure was fierce for someone so young.

Could this girl - whoever she was - feel it, as well?, Kesatria couldn't help but wonder. Not like she had anything to hide nowadays, though, thanks to Cynthia's decision that her alien origins should be known to all. But it still was a question that rushed through her mind in that brief encounter with the girl's eyes.

The girl proceeded to speak, in a tone that sounded much more childish than she had claimed to be, to which the dark haired Kinmokuseian only shrugged. Usually she wasn't one to back away from a fight, but she felt like it would hardly be helpful in achieving her goal here. If she wanted to get any closer to the truth, Kesatria knew, she had to lure the girl in softly. Luckily, this was one of her specialties.

"I see", she said and nodded slowly at the girl's next words. So it seemed that she wasn't just impatient, after all. Well, she could use that for her favor. "You know, the line is incredibly long here. Would've been nice to attend another restaurant where I could be served faster, but unfortunately I am not very familiar with the area. Maybe you could show me around? You seem to get your way around here".

It was only then that the dark haired woman realized she forgot to introduce herself. While it was true that most people nowadays knew who she was, she still thought of herself as someone with good manners. "Oh, I almost forgot! How rude of me. My name's Kesatria, but you probably already know that", she said, her most charming grin featuring her face as she reached her hand towards the girl in front of her. "And you are?"

(This post was last modified: 26 Sep 2020, 10:24 AM by Kesatria Bintang.)
written by Alala
57 posts
5 threads
hover for triggers

Diana felt anxious the longer that she stayed around Kesatria. It was part of her duty to be observant, to study – and Diana now felt like Kesatria was doing both. That was not good at all, and Diana wondered what was on her mind.

Diana remained outwardly calm, though – she didn’t appear nervous. She couldn’t afford to around the famous Starlight.

“I’m a little new here too, I’m afraid,” Diana replied sheepishly. “I just know of this place from when I went out with my Mama and Papa the last time we were here. I remember this place being really, really good – so I thought I’d try it again~!”

Pink hues fluttered at Kesatria’s suggestion to go to another place with her. Was that a good idea? While Diana knew that the Starlight was safe, it was dangerous to hang around her for long. Diana was, after all, familiar with the powers of the Starlights – she’d studied the Crystal Palace database throughout the centuries over and over, learning what she could.

It was hard not to. She wanted to learn, and to be as good of an advisor as her Mama and Papa, if not better.

“I don’t mind trying something else, today seems like it’s a busy day for this place.” Diana pouted. She’d just have to text Lady before she did anything with Kesatria, that was for certain.

“I am aware of who you are, Miss Bintang.” Diana  acknowledged her greeting, although it did make her wonder just how well-known the Starlights were for during this timeline. “I’m an intern at a local news company, it’s part of my job I’m afraid,” Diana laughed. “Diana Hunter.”

written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Kesatria paid her attention to the words uttered by the younger girl in front of her. The Starlight had figured that she wouldn't be as dumb as to openly admit she was a Mautian, but figured that the things she said might hint towards that fact, which is why she bothered listening very carefully to everything that was said.

"Ah, what a pity", the dark haired woman said eventually, once the girl had finished talking. So she was new here, as well - or so, at least, she had claimed. New to Infinity City, or new to planet Earth? This was something Kesatria was willing to find out, and figured that she will, soon enough. "And here I was, thinking you know your whereabouts. It's probably because you seem rather confident".

Then, the girl accepted Kesatria's offer to go somewhere else. The only question was where exactly they'd go? At this point, the Kinmokuseian tried to search around her, to see if there was another restaurant nearby. She didn't have to look very far; right in front of her, on the other side of the road, was what appeared to be a branch of a fast food chain that sold hamburgers. Truth be told, Kesatria didn't mind what was being served in it, but was more interested in the fact that it appeared rather empty. Perfect. There, she could inquire this girl without having to worry someone might hear them.

"How about this place, right across the road?", Kesatria asked and gestured with her hand towards the restaurant. "I know hamburgers are pretty different from what you had in mind, but I can guarantee you they're just as filling".

Whoever this girl was, Kesatria figured she was no fool. She made sure to let her know that she knew exactly who she was - a fact that Kesatria hardly found threatening or surprising. Pretty much everyone knew who she was this day and age, whether they were human or not. It was almost like her times as the lead vocalist of Three Lights, only now she didn't have the identity of Cesario to hide her. Now, everyone knew who she really, really was. It did take a while to get used to, but by now Kesatria figured that not having to hide her identity sure was comfortable. It was a comfort that this girl right here probably knew nothing about.

The girl then finally presented herself as Diana Hunter, an intern at the local news company - or so she said, at least. While it was true that Mautian names did seem similar in pattern to those of humans (at least from what she could tell from Phoebe), there was absolutely no guarantee that Diana Hunter was this girl's real name. However, for a lack of a better term, Kesatria would have to go with it, at least for the time being.

"It's very nice to meet you, Diana", Kesatria said in a casual manner, and reached her hand towards her. She couldn't help but wonder what Diana would do next - if they shake hands, her aura of the stars would surely overflow Kesatria's body. Would she be willing to take that risk?

(This post was last modified: 26 Sep 2020, 10:25 AM by Kesatria Bintang.)
written by Alala
57 posts
5 threads
hover for triggers

Diana couldn’t believe how grateful she was that she was born and raised on Earth, and that she’d been to this timeline prior to this mission. It made blending in that much easier, made it so much easier for her to answer questions such as these. It was also beneficial to her in the sense that she didn’t get mixed up with things from Mau; the only thing that was, admittedly, Mautian about her was that she was a feline shapeshifter.

But she was still a pureblood Mautian, make no mistake. Beyond that, Diana preferred to think of herself as Lunarian. The life bond that she had with Lady only made her more so.

Yet, Kesatria’s own remark startled Diana. Her head tilted slightly, pink hues gazing at her albeit perplexed. Did she seem that confident? When did that seemed to be part of the equation? Diana knew that the Starlights were tricky to interact with, but Diana wasn’t afraid of them – not in the slightest.

“I don’t think I’m that confident,” Diana admitted, but it was her job as an advisor to be. “But the people who surround me make more so. It’s also part of my job.”

While she was more so gearing it towards her journalism career, Diana was also speaking of her role as an advisor. It was her job to advise and spark confidence in others. But right now, Diana wasn’t sure how confident she was. She felt hesitant to be around Kesatria for too long, knowing just what sort of powers that the Sailor Starlights possessed.

It was, perhaps, one of the benefits of coming from the future – anything and everything that occurred in the past she would insist on becoming knowledgeable of. She, like her comrades, had all the time in the world – hadn’t their timeline gone to hell, that is.

An eyebrow raised when Kesatria pointed towards an almost practically empty restaurant, and one that sold burgers. Disappointment surfaced from within at the choice, as while it was doable, she’d known that Lady and the others probably would have tagged along with her if they’d known it was right across the street.

But if they were destined to run into Kesatria, perhaps it was better that she was alone for this encounter.

“I suppose,” Diana pouted. “It’s definitely not the meal I had in mind, but I need to be home soon. I’ll just send my roommate a text message. While I would like to say that it’s nice to meet you as well, you do seem a little too eager to hang around a journalist.”

Diana’s suspicions became visible on her features then as an eyebrow raised, refraining from shaking her hand and using her own remark as an excuse. “Don’t think that I don’t take off-duty happenings into account, Miss Bintang.”

written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Judging from the rather disappointed look on Diana's face, Kesatria was almost certain that she would refuse to her suggestion of going to the restaurant that was located across the street. She started thinking about an alternative plan that would leave her alone with the younger girl, but soon enough Diana accepted the suggestion. She might have been reluctant, but a positive answer is positive nonetheless.

"Take all the time you need", Kesatria replied when the girl said she had to text her roommate and tell her she'd be out for longer than expected. Although she tried to remain indifferent, the mention of a roommate did not escape Kesatria's ears. So this girl was not alone on Earth, huh?, the leader of the Starlights couldn't help but think as she was waiting. Perhaps said roommate was also a denizen of Mau, or of another planet from the Galactica? One thing Kesatria knew for certain was that the more time she spent with Diana, the curiouser about her she became.

The Kinmokuseian couldn't help but chuckle when Diana said she was feeling way too comfortable around journalists. "After spending so many years in the limelight as a public figure, do you really think I care about journalists by now?", Kesatria asked in a rather amused tone.

It was true; unlike most of Cynthia's guardians, who had to adjust to becoming a public figure once she ascended the throne, Kesatria had already been a well known character during her first visit to Earth. By now, she has grown rather indifferent about journalists and their opinions regarding her. They can write whatever they want; the most important thing was that Kesatria remained true to herself.

Diana refrained from shaking Kestatria's offered hand, a fact that did not go unnoticed by the Kinmokuseian. At the sound the words that came next, the amused expression was erased from Kesatria's face at once. Could it be that this Diana girl was trying to threaten her? For a brief moment, Kesatria wanted to tell her that she, too, could report the details of their meeting to none other than the Queen, given how close they were. Eventually she decided against it, though, given that threatening Diana would mean she refuses to tell her the truth later on.

"Same goes to you", Kesatria said in a firm tone. "And if you tried to scare me, you failed horribly, Miss Hunter. I've got nothing to hide." Unlike you, she couldn't help but complete the sentence in her head.

With that being said, the dark haired woman started walking, attempting to cross the road in the nearest zebra crossing. "Are you coming or what?", she asked as she turned her head backwards towards Diana.

written by Alala
57 posts
5 threads
hover for triggers

Take all the time you need.

There was something provocative about Kesatria’s remark that bothered Diana. Had this been any other situation, any other person – Diana wouldn’t have thought twice on the matter, except Diana was well-informed about what the Sailor Starlights were capable of.

It bothered her. In her own timeline, Diana felt rather comfortable around the Sailor Starlights whenever they visited. But right now? She felt intrusive. She felt that feeling of discomfort crawling up her spine, and had she been in her cat form right now, she was sure her fur would have spiked.

She was grateful that she was a human right now.

Diana pulled out her cellphone, sending a quick message to Lady and informing her of not only her whereabouts, but also who she was with. She wouldn’t take long, knowing that it would be suspicious if she had, and instead placed her phone back into her pocket.

“I suppose you’re right,” Diana smiled softly. “You’re even more of a celebrity now than before.”

Considering the age that she appeared, only twenty years old, Diana was much younger than Kesatria. However, it was part of her job as a journalist to be well-informed. It made it much easier to excuse the extent of knowledge that she had.

Diana’s head tilted slightly. Kesatria thought that she was trying to scare her? No, not even slightly – Diana wasn’t sure if she could frighten anyone even if she tried. Kesatria, on the other hand, was succeeding in that regard.

“I feel that continuing this discussion with you is a mistake if you feel that I was trying to scare you, Miss Bintang.” Diana replied calmly, professionally. Anyone else who had known Diana would have known that she was non-confrontational, always trying to motivate the best in others. But this? This was a development that only confirmed her suspicions.

She was sensing her.

She wouldn’t respond to her last remark, though, not until she was certain that this was not going to lead to anymore confrontation. She would remain standing firm where she was.

written by Vii
59 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers