Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  right at the start
Tag: Diana // January 21, 2031

[Image: 02ee50b9e092c4032ce471aaa4ddc89a.gif]
It was exhilirating. Cidney may have been covered in cuts and bruises, but that didn't change her mood. She felt so free and liberated. The moment that she ended her transformation and left Infinity Tower, any sour feelings that she had from the fight with Green Emerald, Atheneite, and even her argument with Sailor Pluto - especially her argument with Sailor Pluto - melted away easily. The joy that she felt, and the relief, the feeling of the world just falling off of her shoulders... Cidney couldn't help but smile. They would deal with the severity of what was going on later, right now, she had to enjoy this.

She hadn't told anyone in the first place that she had left to go to the tower the minute that she'd heard something was up; not Ceres, not Pallas, or any of the other quartet. Not Diana, even despite the fact that Diana and Ceres were both told everything when it came to Princess Lady Serenity. She had decided that it would be better to apologize rather than be talked out of doing something that they might have seen as reckless. She could hear Diana telling her to listen to what her mother in the future had said, and to listen to Pluto's rules. Her father had told her to work closely with Pluto, not that it had proven to be the easiest thing.

She had hidden her motorcycle nearby to the tower, and it wasn't hard to find even with the pain in her side from a stray hit. She had a grin on her face the whole back to her apartment, the one that she shared with Diana - it was a little one bedroom apartment in a small complex in one of the poorer parts of Infinity City. It was easier to rent out an apartment on the small funds that they had from working at the newspaper, and to be honest she didn't feel comfortable taking much more than they had to using her magic with Luna P.

So Cidney parked in her usual spot in the parking garage that was attached to the apartment, and she practically ran to it. The wait for the elevator, and for the elevator to reach their floor, felt almost like a lifetime - but a lifetime was something that she had already lived many times over, and would still for years and maybe even millenia to come. She had no marks that were actually visible, so the trip to the flat wasn't met with strange looks or questions, but the moment she put the key in the lock she was practically buzzing.

She stepped over the threshold once she got the door open, and was beaming again. "Diana! Diana, are you home?! I've got news!"

written by Dusk
47 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Diana had opted to stay home on her day off, taking advantage of the opportunity to simply review the news and find out what was going on in the world. While she was normally up to date with the career choice that Cidney had chosen, Diana wanted to find out what news their competitors were releasing.

It helped to conserve her energy when she didn’t really need to do anything that day except lazily lie around the apartment. But unlike her Papa who would take advantage of the opportunity, Diana had opted to not only be comfortable, but to also work.

Diana trusted Cidney enough that she wouldn’t do anything reckless on her own, at least not without the companionship of her Guardians. It also helped that unlike the Sol Guardians who used to use communicators, they had access to ordinary cell phones in case of emergencies – devices that were much more common and acceptable to use in public.

The young cat laid on the couch comfortably with the remote beside her, her ears twitching when she heard the front door open and Cidney walking cheerfully through it. Getting up and stretching her legs, Diana would jump off the couch and walk over to greet Cidney.

“I’m here! I haven’t left the apartment all day. Did something happen, Lady? You seem so excited!” Diana asked. 

written by Vii
65 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

It was true - Cid was excited, and Diana was probably the one person that could tell when she was excited better than anyone else. Still, she allowed the feeling to wash over her, and the rush to contain her. The grin on her face was bright as Diana came into view, and despite any markings and bruises that she wore on her sin, Cidney was not phased. She quickly moved over to the couch, and flopped down into it, melting into the cushions and squealing excitedly. "Oh my god, Diana, I just..." She said, running her fingers through her hair and pushing it notably out of her face. She jumped forward, leaning on her elbows.

"Have you seen the news today at all? There was an attack at the Infinity Tower," she was burying the lead a bit there, especially in regards to Pluto. Pluto was, of course, fine; they both were. They had saved the day and stopped Nemesis and Emerald, though the particulars of that weren't as cleanly cut as Cidney would have liked. Still. That was fine, she wasn't going to go into that, not right now. She'd eventually tell Diana and Eira and all of the others about the pertciulars, when they were relevant. They would eventually be relevant. "Layla is okay, everyone there is okay, but... they wouldn't have been..."

"Diana, I transformed. I had to. I didn't have any other option"
Diana was Pluto's second in command when it came to the space-time door. Following Diana's birth, whenever Pluto in their future had to leave her post, it was Diana that stood guard there instead. That meant that Diana was well aware of the laws of the space-time door, and Diana was of course informed of the rules that the Future Moon would have to abide by in the past. But... rules were meant to be broken. "Hear me out. Think about all the things going on, right now Diana, I...!" Didn't need to be justifying myself.

"We have a real chance of changing things now. I'm not just going to sit around and expect things to get better just because we're watching them... I'm fairly sure that this is what Neo Queen Serenity wanted when she told me to come back in time anyway. You know that my mom doesn't always directly tell us what she really wants us to do." She paused, biting down on her lip. "... Diana? Thoughts?"

written by Dusk
47 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

When Lady had came into the apartment a little unkempt, Diana had a feeling that something was off. Although she otherwise would have been worried, she felt the excitement that Lady had, which said a quite different message.

Diana would tilt her head, her pink hues curiously gazing up towards her princess. “I’ve been watching the news all day, but I haven’t seen anything on Infinity Tower yet. I took a nap a little while ago, so I might’ve missed it~!” Diana jumped up to the couch, sitting down as she listened to Lady talk.

So that was the source of Lady’s excitement. And Pluto was involved? How serious was this fight?

Diana’s advisor instincts immediately settled in. “Lady, while I am happy for you that you got involved, did you at least do anything to disguise yourself? What about Pluto?” Diana asked, knowing fully well that it was her duty as a soldier to protect the people. Diana refused to scold her for handling it based on instinct, so long as she did so wisely.

“Lady,” Diana smiled, her pink hues gazing upward towards her softly. “I know you want to do what’s best for the future. I don’t blame you for getting involved, but…”  Diana sighed.  “We’re not supposed to exist here, and what change we do bring…we should still consider the ability to return home.”

written by Vii
65 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

If Cidney hadn't been so excited she might've been disappointed about the fact that Diana hadn't seen anything on the news about the tower. "Oh, really? I see." She said, a bit deflatedly, but she didn't let that get to her. She told her anyway. There wasn't going to be anything that held Cidney back from admitting to Diana what she did, when she did it, how excited that she was. Diana, of course, had questions. She expected that she would have questions and statements of her own to make. It wasn't like she was going to do anything differently based on what Diana said - she wasn't Pluto, she couldn't turn back time, but she would handle them one by one.

"Let's just say... it was clear that I'm Sailor Moon. There's no way for that not to be clear. But I did hide my face; my tiara was a mask for a while until i needed it to be something else. And I had a cape. I didn't look the same as I have in the future. I was using magic to keep people off of my trail, I guess, and in the future it'll be the same unless it's necessary that it not be." She said, taking a beat before the next step of the conversation. "What about Pluto?" Cid asked, attempting to deflect the conversation. But she knew that with Diana of all people that wasn't going to be something that was altogether possible.

"Sailor Pluto wasn't entirely happy to see me, but honestly I don't care. If it hadn't been for me those people would've stayed crystallized for who knows how long; mom's not up to snuff in this timeline at the moment, and Pluto didn't seem like she was very in the mood to help them out." Cidney explained; she was a little bitter, still, but she was telling the truth the way that she wsaw it. Still, she was sure that Diana would take a middle-ground approach. She often did and Cidney appreciated that about her.

Cid took a deep breath and leaned back. She looked at Diana, and had a sincere look on her face. "Diana, listen..." She said, sighing, "Sometimes it's necessary that the future changes. I want our future to change - maybe not severely, but honestly there's nothing there that I want to go back to other than the people that I care about. In our future, Chaos is winning. The more change that I can create here might well be for the better." She stood up and quickly stepped over to Diana, looking her directly in the eyes.

"We've changed the timeline before, and it was necessary. If it hadn't been for a change in the timeline Wiseman and the Black Crystal would've destroyed the entire time-stream continuum. We have to trust that we're preventing something like that again."

written by Dusk
47 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Lady didn’t have to say much, but Diana was able to immediately tell when she was disappointed. She had, after all, grown up with her. Diana wasn’t sure if she was comfortable with the levels of her excitement, but she was her mother’s child – it came with the package.

“I am relieved to hear that, Lady. That was very wise of you.” Diana praised her use of the cape and mask. It was something that wasn’t commonly seen with Sailor Moon, at least not since she was in her basic form.

She cringed for a moment when she heard the sharp retort about her question on Pluto. Diana hated to see friends fight, she hated that she was caught in the middle of it. Diana sighed and frowned, knowing just where her princess’s mindset was. 

“Lady, you are aware that similar things may occur with you as well when you become Queen, yes?” Diana inquired, raising a brow. “I am sure that your mother’s team is doing everything in their power considering the circumstances. However….do try to get along with Pluto, alright?”

Diana’s pink hues gazed at her princess’s features, listening to what she had to say. She understood wholeheartedly where her mindset was, that’s the whole reason that they were in the past in the first place. Them being here…their entire team being here…was breaking the timeline as it was.

“I am not siding with either of you, Lady,” Diana readily informed her. “But may I advise that you also consider what you have just stated? Chaos is winning. Your conflict with Pluto, no matter how much you wish to deny it, is only adding fuel to its power… We need more allies than enemies if we wish to succeed with our mission and return home, Lady. Perhaps you should try to be the bigger person?"

"That said, I would advise that you simply give Pluto time – the Outer Guardians have their own protocols to abide by, after all… She was open-minded to changing the time stream that one time…”

written by Vii
65 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers