Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

An Old Favorite
// NOVEMBER 15TH, 2030

Serenity thought warmly of the suggestion, a small smile forming on her features. She knew that her current anxieties were because of recent separations, her own inability to have confidence in herself without the help of her friends. She felt….alone when they were gone, especially Endymion.

Serenity knew that they would beg to differ though, she was never alone, but sometimes she felt like she was.

“That would be my dearest wish, too,” Serenity nodded her head gently. “But I think things are slowly coming together. We’ve all got difficult situations to deal with, but….” Serenity trailed off then, placing a palm in the back of her head as she laughed nervously.

“I’m sorry, I guess I shouldn’t be telling a stranger my own grievances. I just think rather fondly of this place~! I’m really close to the owner.” Serenity tried to ease the subject, trying her hardest not to think so much about the past and what couldn’t be changed. It was her decision to out them, and she was starting to feel like she was regretting her decision with the return of Queen Metaria.

She was also relieved to hear that the younger girl didn’t go alone, and when she began to suggest that she reminded her of someone that she knew, Serenity’s eyes widened just a little bit. She tried to tone it down, but she was hoping that she wasn’t so recognizable.

Where was Alexis?

Serenity glanced around briefly then, before her eyes fell right back on Cidney. It was her question though that had her tilt her head, wondering exactly what was on her mind. Her eyes glanced back to the screen momentarily, grateful that they hadn’t exactly begun playing yet.

"I think I would. I know my friends might disagree and think it’s the wrong thing to do, but if deep down in my heart I know it’s the right decision then it has to be done for the greater good. How come you're asking though? You're not going to do something rash, are you?"

written by Vii
345 posts
43 threads
hover for triggers

Alexis had been hovering about the arcade. She knew Cynthia wanted some time to relax, so keeping an eye out for any hint of trouble would ensure the Queen actually could relax. She had some find memories of that racing game and beating the pants off Cynthia at that game would be a moment for old times sake, but the stakes were higher now. Alexis couldn't afford to let her guard down.

In fact, when Cidney had approached Alexis was on high alert. She didn't want to make Cynthia nervous and chose to hang back on the other side of the game cabinet and listen. By the time she realized the conversation was innocuous, it wouldn't have been appropriate to interrupt. And, it gave her a chance to learn a few things about Cynthia as well.

She stepped away quickly and grabbed a pair of sodas before coming around the outside of the game with a wide grin. "Hey kitten." She winked, maybe playing it up a little for the newcomer. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Gonna introduce me to your new friend?"

(This post was last modified: 10 May 2020, 06:58 PM by Alexis Tanner.)
written by curlycrown
33 posts
4 threads
hover for triggers

Was asking Cynthia that question getting too close? She wasn't sure, but once it was out in the open there wasn't anything that Cidney could do in order to take it back and she wasn't sure if she wanted to. In the short few days since the events of the ball she had been thinking a lot about what her mother had told her before she made the trek back to this time, and this seemed to confirm what Cidney had been thinking. Neo Moon and the entire Future Moon court had been sent to this time to help, not to just sit around and watch as everything happened.

That meant that Sailor Moon had been sent back to do what Sailor Moon did best.

Cid was quick to shake her head as Cidney asked if she was going to do anything rash, though. "No, no, not at all! It's just something I've been wondering a lot about. You don't have to worry, I have a good head on my shoulders." She wasn't lying, either; she'd been thinking about it a lot lately, and she had been a guardian since she was a little girl. She was raised to be a guardian, to protect the world and all of the people therein. She knew how to handle herself by now... and she was feeling just a little silly now, needing clarification like that. She needed to learn just to trust herself.

And before long another familiar face - for Cidney at least - appeared. She figured that it would be Uranus; all of the research she'd put into this timeframe and what she had heard from her mother and the other guardians was that Uranus had been operating as the captain of the guard for some time now, and that in the absence of the Queensguard yet, she had taken to protecting Cynthia herself. And honestly? Cidney was glad that it was Uranus. She might have been glad regardless of who it was, if it was another guardian, but that was besides the point.

"Oh! Hiya." Cidney said happily, turning to see Alexis; she was glad in that moment that both of the little pixelized guardians were simply standing at the start screen. Maybe they'd have to change games to something that was a little bit closer to Uranus' speed. "My name's Cidney. It's nice to meet you!"

written by Dusk
45 posts
7 threads
hover for triggers

Serenity was relieved to hear that, and she felt it inside her chest – the soft escape of relief. While Serenity didn’t know Cidney that well because they’d just met, she was prone to worry. If she’d eventually learned that she’d died or got hurt sometime after their meeting, Serenity would have felt awfully guilty and she wasn’t sure what she would actually do.

She would have felt responsible.

Fortunately, she brought Alexis for this outing, so she did have a shoulder to lean on in case that happened. Not that she wanted Alexis to worry about anything else, but Serenity also didn’t want any additional worries or fears in her chest. Already she felt as though her heart wanted to burst due to the amount of anxiety she felt from events.

Hey kitten.

Serenity’s baby blues quickly shifted from Cidney to Alexis when she arrived, grateful for the sudden interruption – and she brought drinks!

“Alexis! You took your time. What happened?” Serenity asked, relieved that Cidney had introduced herself for her. Laughing, Serenity placed a palm behind her head. “We were going to play this old Sailor Guardian game, but with you here, did you want to play with us? Maybe there’s a three person mode and we can turn the fourth into a bot!”

written by Vii
345 posts
43 threads
hover for triggers