Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

What's Your Deal?
// November, TBD.

It wasn’t that Emerald didn’t trust Diamond. She did, but the meeting with Nehellenia the other night left a bad taste in her mouth. It was knowing that she was one of the ones present when the decision was made to work with an extraterrestrial that left a deep scar in her body.

She felt like she was betraying her cause.

Emerald felt herself moving closer to Wiseman inch by inch, even though she’d known that she would always follow Diamond’s word. But Wiseman’s own original refusal to work with Nehellenia, and instead leaving the decision to Diamond, made her feel better about Wiseman.

She at least knew that Wiseman was more loyal towards his beliefs instead of being swayed by words of power, coming from an unknown being. But that didn’t mean that she still trusted Wiseman, there was something about him keeping plans to himself that bothered her. He did, after all, create the Counteract and didn’t tell anyone – not even Diamond himself.

After she got confirmation that Diamond hadn’t met with Nehellenia yet, Emerald decided to take a little matter into her own hands. She wanted to know more about Nehellenia, she wanted to protect Diamond from a big mistake. She was, after all, destined to become his queen – or at least that’s what she believed. It bothered her immensely that she dared to use flirtatious words towards him, unknowingly or not – it was her duty to make sure he didn’t do anything foolish.

Wasn’t it?

Sitting up from her couch and grabbing her cellphone from the table, Emerald pulled up Morrigan’s number and texted her: I want to meet you –  NOW – meet me in the same alleyway we first met.

Pressing send on the phone, Emerald put the phone back in her pocket and teleported herself to the alleyway. Only her inverted crescent remained on her forehead, whereas her attire remained the same as her previous civilian attire.

Phasing into the center of the alleyway, Emerald stood tall, her arms crossed as she waited for Nehellenia to arrive.

@"Morrigan de Lune"
written by Vii
133 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

Queen Nehelenia knew what loyalty meant. The people of the Dead Moon were loyal to her up to the point that the entire kingdom fell, and even beyond that when they had become the Dead Moon Circus. She was well aware that the people of the White Moon were loyal to their Neo Queen, and that the people of the Dark Kingdom and the Black Moon Clan both were loyal to their respective leaders. Nehelenia respected loyalty. It was an admirable quality for someone to have, and not something for someone in a position of power to overly abuse; as a queen, Nehelenia recognized that.

Because of the fact that Nehelenia recognized it, she could tell when someone's trust and loyalty was being abused. Since her first meeting with the Black Moon Clan, Nehelenia noticed something; the woman that she had first met with to arrange her dalliance, Green Emerald, trusted her leader absolutely. She was interested in him in more ways than one, and poor White Diamond either didn't notice or didn't frankly care... and that wasn't to speak of the fact that Wiseman likely saw her as nothing more than a means to an end. Green Emerald was, frankly, the perfect example of wasted and abused loyalty.

So, Morrigan set up a meeting in the days since to meet with Metaria and then with DIamond to solidify the alliance that she was forging... otherwise, it was mostly a waiting period. Waiting for things to fall into place and adjusting to being back on this side of the mirror, being placed into someone else's skin - even if it was a someone that looked much like she did, but with tanner skin and duller ears. Nehelenia was adjusting quite nicely to being Morrigan de Lune, and the people that knew Morrigan didn't appear to any the wiser.

It was almost as though the disguise was created by Chaos as a sleeve for Nehelenia to wear in order for her to pass in this strange Crystal City, and she suspected that might not be too far off point. Chaos was powerful, and they had a way with things that Nehelenia wasn't apt to question. If she was as powerful as she was - and she was - then Chaos had to be that much moreso; doing something like this must have been well within their ability. Morrigan hadn't been expecting Jade's text, but it wasn't a surprise.

Morrigan had been at home, relaxing and keeping up with the news of late. When she got the message she nodded slowly - though she questioned the impudence of this girl, even if she appreciated her boldness, and then slunk into the shadows and disappeared. She hung in said shadows until Jade arrived there, stepping out of them as she waited.

"Normally, I don't do visitations without an appointment," Morrigan informed her as she studied her finger nails carefully. "But for you, my dear, I'll make an exception. You impressed me the other night - how may I help you, Green Emerald?"

@"Jade Blackburn"
written by Dusk
37 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

Emerald was amused at the mere idea that she thought that she cared, her eyebrow raised and her own features spoke: don't push it. "If I sent you a text message, what makes you think I care?" Emerald inquired, shrugging her shoulders.

Emerald was in a sour mood. She had been ever since that meeting, and she'd spoken ill of the decision to form an alliance to her own subordinates -- they all felt similarly. Emerald wasn't going to wait to discuss matters before Diamond made his move. While she knew that going behind his back was a dangerous decision, the worst case scenario was that the alliance didn't happen.

Emerald was fine with that.

"What makes you think that our people will be content forming an alliance with you?" Emerald demanded, a spark of fire in her own words. "I spoke with my own subordinates.... they don't want one. You are about to enter a territory which could go south very quickly, all because of your blood."

"I will be damned if I let you dare sway Wiseman or White Diamond with pretty words of power that can destroy the Queen." Emerald's eyes flickered with atomic energy, yet another demonstration of her power surging from within.

"Wiseman wasn't a fool; Diamond very well could be, but what will you do to ensure that our mission remains true to our cause? Do not think for a second that we will let an extraterrestrial rule this Earth -- even you and your people."

Emerald knew that she'd spoken about similar issues with Morrigan before, but this time was different. She had pure evidence that her own subordinates would not follow through with the alliance and she wasn't going to force them into submission.

"Be real with me."

@"Morrigan de Lune"

written by Vii
133 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers

How far did Nehelenia's patience extend, really? As she stood there in front of Green Emerald, she wondered; the human girl spoke with such disdain and disrespect for her, the woman that made certain that her precious Black Moon Clan could thrive in ways that truly mattered. She could have easily done something to knock the girl down a peg, and the girl knew that as well. That was why Morrigan decided to be patient. Emerald was well aware of what Nehelenia was capable of, and yet she spoke out of turn the way that she did anyway. She was bold. Nehelenia liked bold.

And so she let Jade finish her shpiel. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and she glanced at her nails - meticulously making sure that each and every one of them looked perfect while simultaneously looking up to Jade to make certain that the girl knew that she was listening to her. Because even if she was a queen, or was to be made queen, she was at the least listening. A good queen knew how - and when - to listen to others, and even if both Wiseman and White Diamond had made it clear that they didn't always care for the opinions that Green Emerald made or had, Nehelenia was a different kind of leader.

Nehelenia had been born into power. She had been taught from a young age how to do so, and she thought that before the end of it all she managed her rule rather well. And as Emerald asked Morrigan to be real with her, her lips curled into a smile - a confident smile, the one that only people like Morrigan could display and project what it truly meant. She lowered her nails and she took a deep breath, clearing her throat and looking Jade directly in her emerald eyes. Morrigan's own, at that moment, were pure golden. The glinted with silver flecks.

If it mattered, Jade wasn't speaking to Morrigan. She was speaking to Queen Nehelenia of the Dead Moon.

"I'm going to make it very clear that I am not the same as your Wiseman or your White Diamond, Green Emerald. Wiseman took his power by force and White Diamond was given his as a privilege. I was born into power. What didn't come natural to me, and most did, was taught to me by the best that the Dead Moon had to offer. I'm not the type of person that speaks only to hear the sound of her own voice; I don't make empty promises. When I told White Diamond and Wiseman that I could, and would, make them reach their goals I meant that. And I keep my word." Morrigan took a breath and took in Emerald's measure.

"I have no inclinations towards ruling this planet. I never wanted to rule this planet, even when I was up against the likes of Sailor Moon herself. That was about getting what I was owed, and it always was. It still is. And as for the other facets of the Alliance..." Morrigan sighed, and raised her eyebrows for a moment. She clicked her tongue. "They're just as human as you are. There's no difference between the likes of yourself and the so-called Queen Beryl other than the fact that she was alive during the age of the Silver Millennium. There's very little difference between the two of you, and once the Dark Kingdom gets the Silver Crystal - if they do - you can go your own ways."

She stepped a little closer to Emerald now, but still kept herself a respectable distance away from her. "It's my turn for questions now, Emerald. You say that Diamond and Wiseman haven't entirely earned the trust of your subordinates... but I suspect that extends to you as well, no? I can tell that you aren't as valued as you'd like to be. Wiseman and Diamond both disregarded you in our original meeting. Why is that, do you think? Why do you give them your loyalty?"]/b] Morrigan's smile faded to a small smirk. [b]"And there has to be something more than just the fact that Diamond is pretty."

@"Jade Blackburn"

(This post was last modified: 06 May 2020, 04:51 PM by Catherine Lunette.)
written by Dusk
37 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

By force?

To Emerald, it seemed as though Nehellenia didn’t know anything about the history of the Black Moon. From what they were told, Wiseman had gained his power with patience and it was Chaos who willfully gave it to him. So, she decided that it wasn’t by force, but by chance.

Emerald quietly listened anyway, her facial features stern and unfazed as she gazed deep into Nehellenia’s eyes searching for any untruths. Emerald didn’t tolerate a liar, especially one who was bound to hang around Diamond.

With that, she would take her word for it that she didn’t want to govern Earth. But make no mistake, she would protect this planet something fierce if she dared attempt to do so. Emerald stood firmly with her beliefs as did others.

“In the eyes of the Black Moon, Sailor Moon is a weakening coward. I was at the ball and she didn’t stand up and fight until she unlocked that new power of hers.” Emerald turned her head away, scoffing. “Queen or not, when someone attacks your city and sends subordinates instead of going themselves, that’s a sign of weakness and where we draw strength, adding fuel to the fire of the people.”

What Nehellenia said next however, stung. She was right in the regard that they had been reborn on Earth as humans, but the Black Moon didn’t see it that way.

"And you don't think we don't know that?" Emerald demanded, huffing, turning towards Nehellenia with a sharp gaze. "We're aware of what the history books are now, we have our own team of historians. But do we approve? No. They were never meant to be on Earth, and it was only by their 'precious Queen' that they were reborn on Earth."

Emerald then gestured towards the vicinity of the area with her arms. "Don't you see? All of us, we're natural human beings. We were destined to be born first on this planet, and that's what we fight to protect."

And she didn't even want to touch base with what she believed as far as immortality went. It appeared though that she didn't even have to, the next statement that Nehellenia made angered her inside. She tried her hardest not to show it, but she knew that in many ways, she could sense that Diamond hadn't had much interest in her loyalty. But she was determined to prove herself, to make the proper steps into becoming Queen.

Black heels soon clicked against the pavement as Emerald stepped closer to Nehellenia, only inches away from her. Atomic energy flickered in her eyes. "Because if Diamond fails, it will be me who will step up as Queen of the Black Moon. I will be the one who will demonstrate that faithfulness to our cause."

@"Morrigan de Lune"

written by Vii
133 posts
21 threads
hover for triggers