Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

Revisiting Old Favorites
// November 15th, 2030

The past few days have been a nightmare, particularly for Serenity as she scrambled to put everyone at ease with the media's constant reports of Chaos running rampant in the city.

The Chaos-triggered earthquake had certainly triggered the worst in civilians, and rightfully so -- riots had sprung and murder rates had increased all thanks to Chaos. It seemed that whoever Queen Metaria had brought back was going to be difficult to pinpoint, as none of the attacks revealed any of their previous foes.

So, who was it?

The question was pressing, but for now, Serenity needed to breathe. She needed to remember that although she was Neo Queen Serenity now, she was also Cynthia Lunette, and she demanded attention that the Crystal Palace failed to deliver. She managed to cancel a few meetings that day to make time just to go to her old favorite: Crown Arcade.

Getting out of the backseat of the vehicle, Serenity was extremely grateful that her driver chose to nix the flags and any identification that would alert civilians that the Queen had been at the arcade. It was a well-known fact that Serenity loved gaming, she made a point to address it too. She also wasn’t alone, she was accompanied by someone, and she’d known that Lee would have set hell on fire had she gone alone.

Not just Lee, but everyone else, too.

Taking a deep breath as she entered the arcade, Serenity relaxed her shoulders. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her crescent moon invisible. Her choice in civilian attire – white pants and a pink sweater – also aided in concealing her identity. Whenever she went out as Serena Rose, Serenity made a point not to wear expensive clothes. But this outting as Serena Rose was also very different, as she was accompanied by someone and not out and about the city alone.

She just hoped that her companion would remember to stay casual.

"Serena! It's good to see you again!" An employee beamed and came up to Serenity with gaming tokens. "Are you here for the usual gaming time?"

"Yeah! I need to unwind a little bit...things lately have been giving me a headache!" Serenity whined and her shoulders lowered, briefly scanning to see if (Motoki) was around. A frown formed on her features when she realized that he wasn't. "(Motoki) isn't here?"

"Not today, he actually has the day off. But here you go!" The employee handed Serenity the tokens after she exchanged it for $15.

"When you see him, tell him I said hello, okay?" Serenity smiled, the employee nodding to dismiss themself as Serenity moved to sit down at one of the consoles.

@"Celeste Lunette"
written by Vii
345 posts
43 threads
hover for triggers

Celeste Lunette

Celeste wasn't feeling the greatest after everything around her. The night at the ball terrified her, it meant trouble was coming faster than originally expected. Originally there wasn't a time stamp on getting back home, or how long everything would take to fix her time period. She was concerned about her mother Neo Queen Serenity in this time period, it was obvious that everything was sparling out of control, but what could she do? She didn't want to stress about the topic, today was going to be a good day, work was clearly in her agenda for the day. Luckily as she stood at her job she was able to relax, if only for a little while. She enjoyed the atmosphere of the Crown Arcade, it was a tad more lively than she remembered, but it was still the same as before.

She stood up from her desk and went around to check the gaming areas, each one had a specific way of working and playing with it. She loved the racing games and smiled to herself, she used to race her own friends on them when younger. She hasn't gone back in a long time, but maybe today was a good day? She thought to herself as she walked back from her daily rounds. As she was just about to return to the desk her body stopped, her mother had just stopped inside and wanted to play video games. "Mama…" She thought to herself once she heard what kind of alias her mother was using. She smiled widely as she noticed her mother hadn't gone out in years, even in her time period her mother would stay for diplomatic meetings and such.
She was happy to see her out and about, and right back at a gaming console.

"Hmm…"

She was on the clock at work, but one game with her mother wouldn't hurt anything, right? She made her way over to an open console next to Serena, with a smile she sat down. "Hello Miss Serena! I was wondering if maybe you'd like to play a game against me? But if not I completely understand." Celeste was being far too casual but she didn't want to give off a creepy obsession, or be too excited, or let her feelings get in the way. She would talk to the queen outside of work and enjoy her time.
written by
N/A posts
threads
hover for triggers

Hello Miss Serena!

The words echoed in her ears almost as if they bore familiarity. Her azure eyes slowly turned towards the direction of the voice, revealing it to belong to a young girl. The resemblance was uncanny to her own youth. A soft, warm smile formed on her lips at the mere idea of having a gaming session with her.

It was going to be a good day.

"Sure!" Serenity beamed despite having taken a moment to reply, her own embarrassment was visible on her features for staring. It made her miss being Sailor Moon deeply even more, but she wasn't going to let that get to her. Not today, not now, and definitely not when a little fun was about to be had!

"As long as it's okay with your boss, I don't mind -- I don't want you getting into trouble, okay? What's your name?" Serenity asked, it was only fair. "I was about to play one of these old classics that was popular when I was a kid. I used to come to the arcade often, but nowadays I don't have time -- it sucks!" She huffed.

"I wouldn't mind a game with a little friendly competition, though!"

@"Celeste Lunette"
written by Vii
345 posts
43 threads
hover for triggers