Crystal City - January 2031

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play set after the series, during the rise of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. 2030 brought much turmoil to Earthlings as the Black Moon and Dark Kingdom’s attacks became more frequent, each attack becoming more disastrous than the previous. But now after Queen Metaria requested Chaos to revive their old comrades to further prosper the Dark Kingdom, a union has formed. Queen Nehellenia has formed an allegiance with the Black Moon, and now both the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon must learn to work with each other’s dissenting beliefs.

Eternal has been around since July 10th, 2018. We have no word count and we utilize real life face claims.

Quiet Day
Lex was glad to finally be home again after having been so focused on the discovery of the Golden Palace.  It had been his home in a former life and an important piece of the person who he was supposed to be.  He’d resurrected his guardians, but he’d still been missing that piece of his history.  It still felt a bit surreal and he still didn’t know what all memories this discovery would bring for him.  He’d been there as much as he could over the past year or so.  He’d learned a lot about his former life’s past and he’d brought home a few souvenirs of his time there.

Among the items he’d found in the ruins was a rattle that he’d brought home.  It had been his when he’d been born as Prince Endymion.  He and Cynthia would certainly have at least one child and the idea of being able to give the rattle to their child thrilled him to no end.  Whatever child they had would not only be heir to the throne of the Moon Kingdom, but to the Golden Kingdom as well.  He didn’t know how long it would be before they started trying to have a kid.  They still had plenty of battles to get through and not all of them were with their enemies.  There were still those that were reluctant to accept those of the White Moon so how would they be able to wrap their heads around a child that was both of the White Moon and of Earth?

He pushed those thoughts to the side and sat down in one of the common areas to read for a bit.  This seemed to be one of those precious few moments when he got a chance to read something other than memos for meetings or treatise on all matter of subjects.  It didn’t seem like very long before he heard someone say his name, causing him to look up from his book.

@"Open"

Serenity was exhausted. Ever since the royal ball, she felt like she couldn't find a moment to breathe, to relax. The media was all over the Crystal Palace, and while she was glad that they were able to forbid them entry inside, that didn't send a good message.

But what were they going to do? Allow more terrorists to wreak havoc inside the Crystal Palace? No, that was wrong. Serenity knew that. The media weren't terrorists and neither were the people, it was the Dark Kingdom. It was also wrong to forbid people to enter what Serenity believed was an impenetrable fortress.

Serenity could control the Crystal Palace with her own mind, it was an extension of the Silver Crystal. But having to forbid people entry into the Crystal Palace was something Serenity shuddered to think about.

Exhaustion was well-worn on Serenity's features, and as she was passing through the palace, Serenity was startled to stumble upon Lex. Brushing strands of her hair aside and forcing herself to smile, Serenity slowly walked up to him, slid onto the seat beside him, and kissed his cheek.

"I wasn't expecting to find you here."

@Alexander Landon

To say things hadn’t been going as planned lately was a bit of an understatement.  After the disaster at the ball, it sometimes made him wonder if they’d ever gain the trust of the people.  They’d have to do their best and hope that was enough.  He just wished there was something more he could promise Cyn to make things better, but he knew anything more he might offer would likely be an empty promise, no matter how much he wished otherwise.

He watched her as she walked over to him, a forced smile on her face.  His heart ached that she had to force a smile, but also appreciated the effort she went to for him.  After she slid in next to him and kissed his cheek, he wrapped his arm around her.

“I was hiding from public relations people.  I figured that if I was here for a bit, instead of the meeting I was supposed to be in, that would buy me at least an hour before they’d start looking for me in this part of the palace.”  He chuckled.  He put his bookmark in the book and closed it.  “How about you?  Are you hiding from anyone?”

Serenity was glad that she wasn’t the only one who was hiding from someone these days, it meant that she wasn’t the only one who felt as if everyone’s eyes were watching. Serenity knew that Luna would have scolded her for being evasive, but even Luna tended to understand at times that it simply wasn’t within Serenity’s nature to be like her mother when politics were concerned.

She was still learning, and she needed to be able to recuperate in between meetings. Finding Lex by his lonesome was refreshing to Serenity, and when he wrapped his arm around her, she leaned in closely as her head rested against his chest.

Lex was one of the few people that she ever felt small in comparison to, and while Serenity was small in stature, she welcomed his comforting, protective physique.

“I just got out of a meeting, actually.” Serenity informed him, gazing down towards the book in his hand.  “Did they want anything specific?” Granted, they always wanted something, but lately it seemed almost as if everyone was attacking them left and right with different matters at hand. It wore Serenity out.

“You know, with the plans to increase security, it’d be nice to make certain sections of the Crystal Palace off-limits to anyone but Sailor Guardians, the Generals, and us…” Serenity grinned, refocusing her attention on him after she read the title of his book. “It’d be easier to retreat that way. Even we need a break, right?”

@Alexander Landon