Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
March 2031, Spring

Meet Me in the Middle

Kari's Plotting Corner

Hey all, here's my corner summarizing all my characters and different ideas I'm open to. You're welcome to message me either here or on Discord if you want to plot with me! Looking forward to what you got in mind! ♥

(This post was last modified: 25 Oct 2019, 09:55 PM by Kari.)
written by Kari
6 posts
0 threads
hover for triggers

Jadeite (Choi Hyun-Jung)

[Image: E9k4bVZ.gif]

Hyun-Jung is a very loyal knight to his King and Queen but it doesn't stop thoughts creeping into his mind now and then concerning his past and potential threats to come. He tries his best to contribute as an ambassador but he worries what the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon Clan plan to do. There are times where he is unable to sleep and broods over what may happen if he slips up. He is paranoid that he will once again fall to the Dark Kingdom and will do anything to ensure that will never happen. At a cost, it has led him to be distant from his comrades as he searches for clues about the enemies' whereabouts.

He may one day break if this goes unchecked for too long...

FRIENDS & ALLIES
Hyun has few friends as he only confides with the people he recognizes as true friends. His King and fellow ambassadors are those he can open up to entirely. He tries his best to support his comrades in trying times but has closed himself off from the rest of society as a result. Hyun puts on a friendly face and will have some acquaintances but he will not pursue friends, afraid that he may be with the enemy and that will complicate things. He also doesn't want to risk his career, given the current situation. If he comes across anyone working for the Dark Kingdom, he may try to be sympathetic and help them see the light, if he doesn't attack them first.

ENEMIES
Hyun is wary of any new face he comes across. He'll try to be friendly to those who are not bothersome but he will make his anger known once he recognizes members of the Dark Kingdom and the Black Moon Clan. He will hunt them down and will not give up trying as they jeopardize everything the White Moon Kingdom has been working hard on. He is determined to eliminate those threats at all costs...so long as he is able to make that happen.

LOVERS
When it comes to romance, Hyun is very hesitant, afraid to open up to someone who may end up being the enemy in the end. Ever since his resurrection, he has closed himself up and unintentionally distanced himself from everyone he once cared about, including his old flame with Mars. He still considers himself unworthy of being around her after all the pain he caused her and her fellow senshi. He is unsure how to really approach this and it's the last thing on his mind, given recent events.

OPEN FOR:
  • Bonding time with his fellow Heavenly Kings & Endymion.
  • Get to know his allies to reassure his faith in White Moon/Golden Kingdom.
  • Some forced socialization? Maybe someone who he saved tries to befriend him?
  • Reconnecting with Mars? (Might take a bit of effort from both parties so feel free to throw out suggestions!)
  • Try to help some knights that have fallen to the Dark Kingdom?
  • Get into fights with the enemies.
  • Eventually turn to the Dark Kingdom temporarily during a mental break.
  • Get redeemed, either his love for Mars shines through or his dedication to Endymion. Either one will work and I'm open to other ideas if need be.
  • Other ideas? Feel free to suggest!

WILL NOT SUPPORT:
  • Killing him. I would love to play Jadeite out as much as I can. Near death experiences are fine but I don't want to permanently kill him if I can avoid it.
  • Romance. I am not open to shipping Jadeite with anyone other than with Mars.
  • Will add more as I see fit.

(This post was last modified: 25 Oct 2019, 09:52 PM by Choi Hyun-Jung.)
written by Kari
26 posts
3 threads
hover for triggers

Mars Knight (Roxanne Hayes)

[Image: VYWPCGv.gif]

Roxie is very jaded and has little empathy towards anyone in this world. She's really only after her own interests and surviving in this very corrupted world (according to her anyway). She may have some respect for her fellow knights but it's very minimal at best. She tends to be a loner and does what she can to get by for right now. She would rather resort to violence than think with any kind of strategy but she's working on that. Somewhat.

FRIENDS & ALLIES
Roxie, ultimately, has no friends. She has acquaintances but has not really opened up to anyone, in fear that she will be taken advantage of. She tries to go at things herself and refuses to rely on anyone else for support. The only support/soft spot she has is for animals, especially dogs.

ENEMIES
There are definitely a large number of people after Roxie for her actions and she enjoys the fact that she is hated. It keeps the fire inside her alive and it helps her stay focused on what she needs to do. She would rather have someone hate her than try to be her friend because at least she knows where they stand. Friends seem to complicate everything.

LOVERS
Love is really just a joke to Roxie. She has no time to waste dealing with other people's bullshit, let alone trying to be intimate with someone. It's not gonna happen and she will be firm about it.

OPEN FOR:
  • Any sort of fight or conflict with anyone. (She has quite the violent streak.)
  • Any forced socialization, maybe she could find someone to open up to? (If you're up for some angst and outbursts that is, lol!)
  • Slowly redeeming her as Mars Knight. Roxie is a very jaded individual even before her turn to the Dark Kingdom so it will take a lot of time (and support) for her to accept her past and eventual role. Anyone who wants to join in on the angst and struggles she'll go through during that time is welcome!
  • Something happening to her dog, Hela, and somebody rescues her. (While Roxie will not immediately open up to her dog's rescuer, she may express appreciation that her dog is still alive. Could open up avenues to friendships.)

WILL NOT SUPPORT:
  • Killing her. I really enjoy this character so far and I don't want to kill her off.
  • Romance. Roxie's not too keen on opening up to anyone, at least for right now.

(This post was last modified: 25 Oct 2019, 09:54 PM by Roxanne Hayes.)
written by Kari
11 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

Sailor Star Fighter (Myeong Min-Ji)

[Image: 17bLaQO.gif]

Min is a balance between serious and fun, almost at the same time. She is dedicated to her job as Sailor Star Fighter but is also learning to make the best out of anything thrown at her. She is very resilient, tries to bounce back from tough times, and is a good support to anyone who needs it. Who wouldn't love to have a good time with her?

She is also considering restarting her musical career, assuming that her comrades are also okay with it. They have not yet announced their return but Min thinks that bringing the Three Lights back together will help gain traction and support for Serenity and the White Moon. Meanwhile they can also investigate the looming threats from the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon without drawing too much suspicion upon themselves.

FRIENDS & ALLIES
Min is selective in who she has as a friend. She finds it easy to acquaint with people but there are only a select few she considers friends. As long as you remain truthful and loyal, Min will slowly gain respect for you and perhaps a friendship can blossom from there.

ENEMIES
Min has definitely made enemies since she is not from Earth. It is no surprise that she will not be liked by everybody but that doesn't bother her. She tries her best to ignore the haters as they come but she absolutely despises anyone trying to destroy peace and harmony for their own selfish gains. She will not be merciful to those seeking to cause trouble at the expense of others.

LOVERS
Min is very conflicted as she harbors feelings not just for her queen but Cynthia as well. Both women mean a lot to Min and she would hate for anything bad to happen to them. She is a little preoccupied with them and may not be open to pursuing a relationship with anyone else, unless they really caught Min's attention.

OPEN FOR:
  • Bonding time with Asteria and Cynthia!
  • Acquainting with the other senshi, on better terms hopefully.
  • Getting caught up investigating the enemies and get really hurt from it.
  • Someone having a crush on Min-Ji?

WILL NOT SUPPORT:
  • Killing her. I really enjoy this character so far and I don't want to kill her off.

(This post was last modified: 25 Oct 2019, 09:56 PM by Myeong Min-Ji.)
written by Kari
12 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers

White Diamond (Adrian Peterson)

[Image: euHtB7t.gif]

Adrian is technically the second-in-command of the Black Moon Clan and while he pushes forward with his agenda, he is low-key hurting from it. It is hard to see on the surface, especially since he tends to hide his emotions and pretend everything is okay. He understands the choices that he made and slowly realizing the consequences of his actions. However, he doesn't feel it is necessary to change because the pros outweigh the cons (anything to get rid of the White Moon, right?).

Adrian will slowly lose his humanity as he depends on the Black Moon Clan more and more to make up for what he lost.

FRIENDS & ALLIES
Adrian has secluded himself from most of his friends, and arguably the community at large, once he discovered their alliances with the White Moon. He really only trusts those from the Black Moon Clan but even then it is minimal at best. He is happy to acknowledge what they've done and encourage them to keep fighting. He is still afraid that anybody is susceptible to the White Moon and he does what he can to steer people in the other direction. But as a result, his social circle outside of work has diminished greatly.

ENEMIES
Anybody who is swayed to the White Moon is automatically an enemy to Adrian. He is disgusted at the fact that humans are willing to let aliens rule over them when humans should have Earth for themselves. Once he discovers someone is on the White Moon's side, he will either kill them quickly, plot their demise and suffering, or give his comrades more assignments and targets to play with.

LOVERS
Adrian is a very lonely man. With no one to really open up to, he's stunted his emotional and romantic growth for the time being. He is not comfortable seeking out intimate relationships (even though he craves it deep down) but with enough convincing, he could probably give in to his desires, if only for just a night.

OPEN FOR:
  • Acquainting with his Black Moon comrades.
  • Starting tension and riots throughout Orlando.
  • Angst and mixed signals being thrown around with Emerald (he tries to keep her around as she is a good asset for Black Moon but he is not romantically/sexually interested in her).
  • Interacting with the Dark Kingdom, we'll see how that turns out!
  • Finding more allies to fight back the White Moon.

WILL NOT SUPPORT:
  • Killing him. He eventually gets what's coming to him but now is not that time.

(This post was last modified: 25 Oct 2019, 09:58 PM by Adrian Peterson.)
written by Kari
8 posts
2 threads
hover for triggers