Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

Darkness Follows Us
// November 4th, 2030

Emerald couldn’t believe half of the bullshit that had happened at the ball. It provoked her soon after to commit more murder than she had before, particularly on certain politicians that she’d learned were affiliated with the White Moon.

She used the gift that Wiseman had given her. Hadn’t the ball been enough to draw attention that the White Moon could not protect their own? Emerald was disgusted. Chaos, the one that Wiseman had worshipped, had made an appearance in a most unexpected way: through spreading its darkness throughout Crystal City and Orlando as a whole.

Emerald was grateful that she’d already seen the light behind the darkness that it hadn’t affected her perspective of things. After finishing up at a politician’s known residence, Emerald teleported outside and through using Sapphire’s technology created a Black Moon symbol on the ground. It was enough to draw attention to the Black Moon once more, claiming victory over their anti-White Moon activities.

“Disgusting White Moon vermin,” Emerald scoffed as she flipped her hair out of her face. “Anyone who supports the White Moon deserves to die after that pathetic display.”

@"Morrigan de Lune"
written by Vii
142 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

Morrigan hadn't expected to be thrown directly into Earth politics the moment that she stepped out of the mirror, and yet, here she was. Being a member of the so-called Dark Alliance while also maintaining her sovereignty over what was left of the Dead Moon was a challenge in itself - the politics of Earth were something altogether unfamiliar, but thankfully something that she caught onto rather quickly. She slipped into her role as the British ambassador to Crystal City rather well, and she looked different enough from how she did as Nehelenia that the wretched Neo Queen Serenity and her Sailor Guardians didn't recognize her.

It gave her a certain amount of anonymity in a place that she was certain she wouldn't be allowed otherwise, and her role as ambassador gave her freedoms that she wouldn't have otherwise been afforded. Still - Morrigan wasn't entirely comfortable with her position in the Dark Alliance; she was a queen after all, and thousands of years old. She didn't like the idea that Chaos expected her to be subservient to Queen Metaria, a being that didn't even have a physical form of it's own, and not just that - the Dark Kingdom was seeking sovereignty in general. Morrigan's goals were somewhat more singularly minded. She would maintain her position with the Alliance, but... A Queen must always look for allies.

When other politicians began to... mysteriously vanish, she had an idea of what was happening. The Black Moon Clan had made their presence known in this Crystal City over the time that Morrigan had been, well, disappeared. She knew that they had been looking to bring down the city from within, and that they had been behind the attack at one of the Sailor Guardians' establishments. And their goal? To take down the white moon. It was familiar, and their leadership was somewhat absentee. Morrigan knew a power vacuum when she saw one, and more importantly, she was well aware of an opportunity when it arose.

A member of the Black Moon Clan was making their presence well known at some of the murder locations, and through the Mirror Pareri and her dark magicks, Morrigan had discerned of not quite who was doing it, but where they would be next, and so when the culprit teleported outside of the politician's home and besmirched the name of the White Moon, Morrigan was waiting. From the shadows, she clapped for the woman, and took a few steps forward.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." she said, making her presence known. "You're of the Black Moon Clan, right? Anyone from this city would recognize that symbol. I have a proposition for you."

@"Jade Blackburn"
written by Dusk
38 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

Emerald’s eyebrow arched as brown eyes gazed downward towards the woman who stepped out from the shadows, clapping. A fitting entrance for someone who was against the White Moon, judging from her careful choice of words.

Cocking her head to the left, Emerald crossed her arms over one another as she remained floating in midair. She was getting a good look at her from above, and judging from her overall appearance, Emerald couldn’t quite recall ever seeing her at Black Moon’s headquarters. But she had seen her somewhere, hadn’t she? She just couldn’t place where

Ever since the bombing that she had setup with White Diamond, Emerald believed that she was well on her way on becoming his right-hand woman. She'd met so many people within the past few months, and her own personal connections had also improved the Black Moon.

But that didn't mean anything as of right now. Unfortunately, Emerald knew her place in the Black Moon, but she wasn't entirely above overstepping her boundaries. Emerald believed that she had rightfully earned the ability to do so, unlike Crimson Rubeus, who continued to suck up to White Diamond.

Any propositions that were made from an outside party needed to be ran through White Diamond. If White Diamond had approved, they’d be discussed with Wiseman. However, Emerald hadn’t cared much about what Wiseman had to say lately – he might have started the Black Moon, but White Diamond had rightfully deserved to rule it. He was the one who made it what it was today.

Emerald was also aware of the fact that this woman didn't know just how the Black Moon operated, let alone what her rank was. If she was able to obtain a useful proposition to the Black Moon, then Emerald would consider relaying that information. But she would be damned if it was a setup.

“A proposition? Who the hell are you?” Emerald asked, phasing out and teleporting herself to the ground and appearing only inches away from the woman. Brown eyes flickered with atomic energy as if daring her to do something stupid.

"Consider your words carefully."

@"Morrigan de Lune"
written by Vii
142 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

When it came to an organization like the Black Moon Clan, Morrigan was well aware that the individuals that were the so-called faces of the operation - even if they were in the shadows still, to a point - would not entirely be the ones that were in charge. That was what she had Zirconia for herself when the Dead Moon Circus was in it's prime; Nehelenia did not get her hands dirty until the end, though an argument could have been made about an inability to do so - she wouldn't admit to it one way or the other, though those that knew she was trapped behind the mirror would, in fact, know.

The Dead Moon might have been on the rise compared to what it had been before, but Morrigan was still in a position to make deals, compromises, and propositions. She was still as powerful as she had been before; the only reason the White Moon had conquered over her was outside influence and, perhaps, her own hubris and vanity at the time. Compared to other enemies of the White Moon, Nehelenia's defeat wasn't nearly as palpable - and it wasn't something that she'd be looking to repeat. She had learned from the - oh - decade and a half that she had been trapped within the mirror.

But still, she expected the agent of the Black Moon to react violently. They were a violent sort, looking to achieve their means through said violence. Morrigan was not the type to get her hands dirty. She crossed her arms over her chest and didn't even remotely flinch when the other woman teleported to be in front of her. The display of power was an attempt to intimidate, and it was trite; Morrigan only smirked. "Simmer down, love. You're among like minds here... and whatever threats you give me I can give back tenfold," She said, glancing behind Jade. With the glint of the light, one of Morrigan's Mirror Pareri appeared, it's claws resting against Jade's side.

"My name is Morrigan de Lune - but you likely know of me by another," she said, the smirk on her face remaining. "Have you heard of the Dead Moon, dear?" She said, taking her compact out of her bag and peering at her own reflection for a moment, "If not, that's quite fine. The Dead Moon was once a mirror image of the ancient Silver Millennium - until the White Moon and it's queen, Serenity, took all of that from us... and thousands of years later, through the efforts of the Silver Crystal, it happened once again." She paused, and took a step back to look at Jade.

"I am the queen of the Dead Moon, Nehelenia. And I believe that your Black Moon Clan and my Dead Moon Kingdom could benefit from working together. You're a strong woman, who I'm sure is undervalued by her male superiors... and beautiful, too. Perhaps if you got me in contact with your superior, it'd be beneficial for you."

@"Jade Blackburn"
written by Dusk
38 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

Oh?

Emerald was intrigued when, without hesitation, the woman summoned one of her own followers – what the hell was that? Emerald did her best not to flinch, her brown eyes narrowed towards the Mirror Pareri’s claws resting against her.

A smile formed on her lips. She liked the way that this woman was presenting herself. It wasn’t often that Emerald found someone who was willing to outright challenge her should it have led to it, especially when they were an outsider. This changed a lot of things. If she was suggesting that she had the ability to combat her, Emerald was immediately intrigued – but she wasn’t stupid to fight her on her own if it came down to it.

“Chiral, Achiral.” Emerald murmured, shifting her gaze towards the woman as she began to introduce herself. Her words were spoken not only aloud, but also telepathically, summoning her two best subordinates to the scene. The twins appeared behind her, and rightfully so – but it was through their own power combined that made them a frightening trio than separately.

It was how Emerald preferred it. Before they had an opportunity to react, Emerald lifted her hand in a gesture that said halt. So long as Morrigan wouldn’t attack, Emerald wouldn’t either.

Placing her index finger against her chin, Emerald relaxed herself and listened. “Hm, no, I’m afraid your little kingdom doesn’t ring a bell….” Emerald shrugged her shoulders.

“I am Green Emerald, one of the top commanders of the Black Moon Clan.” Emerald introduced herself. She wasn’t overstepping her boundaries there; she was rightfully one of the top commanders – she was among the three who had first joined the Black Moon. If anyone had any authority of a commanding rank, it was her. She’d be damned if anyone else told her otherwise.

Please. It sounds to me as though you would benefit more from an alliance with us, than us with you.” Emerald chuckled. She was kidding, right? She might have considered herself a Queen, but she was still a fallen Queen in the Black Moon’s perspective. “If your proposition intrigues me, I will inform Wiseman. But you’re not doing yourself any favors by saying you failed against the White Moon.”

@"Morrigan de Lune"
written by Vii
142 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

Morrigan wasn't deluded that the name 'Dead Moon' wasn't as renowned as it might have been had history taken a different course. She also hadn't fooled herself into thinking that speaking with this agent of the Black Moon would be as simple as telling the other woman who she was and leaving it at that; no, absolutely not. So when this Green Emerald - god, that name was almost as pretentious as the names of the White Moon itself - didn't recognize her, she didn't even flinch.

She continued to look in her compact as Green Emerald continued on; and in truth, it would have been rather easy to tell that Morrigan wasn't all that plussed based on what Emerald was saying either. She maintained her confidence and her composure and when the other woman was done, she clapped the compact shut. She glanced toward the newcomers - the names of which she hadn't been able to make out - but she still wasn't concerned. She waved her hands and the Mirror Pareri didn't disappear, but she giggled and her claws moved from Emerald's sides.

"Have you or your betters done more than I have? I defeated them. Nearly twice, you know." Morrigan offered with a bit of a yawn. She started circling Emerald - if one were to compare it to the way a vulture or a shark circled their prey they may not have been incorrect, though Morrigan had no intentions of actually harming Emerald. She'd defend herself if the other woman chose that there would be a battle tonight, but Morrigan still hoped to make certain that wasn't a problem. Morrigan's form flickered in and out of the shadows, and then it sounded like her voice was coming from all directions.

"Let me tell you a story, Emerald." Morrigan's voice called out, it being unclear from where exactly. Morrigan herself had stepped into the shadows not far away from Emerald. "Thousands of years ago, before you were even a speck in the grand scheme of the Cosmos and the Chaos, there were two kingdoms: that of the White Moon and it's mirror image, the Dead Moon. Both kingdoms existed to prosper... for a while. But the Dead Moon was restrained to the dark side of the Earth's moon, and the Silver Millennium was meant to propser in the sun's light. The kingdoms were led by two queens - mirror images themselves; twins, if you may."

She paused, a smirk appearing on the form that could be seen through the shadows. "Are you still with me? Good. Let's continue." Morrigan cleared her throat and took a deep breath, "Queen Nehelenia, of the Dead Moon, eventually grew tired of being in the shadow of Queen Serenity, and so she made strides to end her place there. On the eve that her daughter, the past life of our very own Neo Queen Serenity, was born... Nehelenia invaded the Silver Millennium, and demanded  rightful throne. The White Moon, in all their pride and vainglory, refused.

"And so the two queens battled. Queen Nehelenia nearly defeated the queen of the White Moon, and would have, if not for one thing: the Silver Crystal. With the power of the crystal, Serenity locked Nehelenia behind a mirror... but in her final act on this plane, Nehelenia laid a curse upon the White Moon. The newly born babe would not grow to inherit her mother's kingdom. Before Princess Serenity came into her own, the kingdom of the White Moon would be destroyed, and the babe would be dead. Fourteen years later, the Silver Millennium and future Dark Kingdom went to war, and the Silver Millennium was destroyed."

Morrigan grinned and stepped from the shadows. Her eyes were glowing gold, the pupils narrow lines as though they were the eyes of the cat. "Are you following, Green Emerald? I did that. All on my lonesome. And I could do it again - and, in fact, nearly did. Had it not been for Neo Queen Serenity and her Silver Crystal." Morrigan twirled a piece of obsidian in her hands, staring into her own reflection as it passed through the light.

"The Black Moon Clan and the people of Neo Queen Serenity have been circling each other for months with a ceaseless, tactless back and forth." Morrigan stopped twirling the obsidian and looked over, staring directly at Emerald. "I am making you an offer, Green Emerald. I'm offering you power. Status. I'm offering your superiors a chance at increasing their odds over the White Moon. And let me be clear on something: I do not need you to pursue my own ends. But consider how you'd be seen if you brought 'Wiseman' as asset such as an alliance with myself."

@"Jade Blackburn"

(This post was last modified: 18 Oct 2019, 12:58 AM by Catherine Lunette.)
written by Dusk
38 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

The determination that this woman carried herself with was admirable, and it was one that was easily winning her favor in Emerald’s perspective. But Emerald had noted that she loved to ramble, talk about things that hadn’t affected Emerald’s opinion in the slightest. It was Morrigan’s spark that Emerald looked for in her own subordinates, a spark that separated her subordinates from Crimson Rubeus.

Her arms crossed, Emerald still hadn’t flinched or hesitated – she needed to be an example now that Chiral and Achiral were present. But she was growing bored the longer that Morrigan told her story.

“The Black Moon is a new faction, but we have caused more chaos within the past decade than any of our competitors. Do you see the pathetic little Dark Kingdom causing such anarchy? We have struck fear and questioned the power of the White Moon to many Earthlings. We have demonstrated with our power that they are not invincible, and that with time and patience that our power is achievable and comparable.” Emerald informed her calmly, shrugging her shoulders uncaringly.

“Wiseman has learned from history that the Silver Crystal is a nuisance and it must be destroyed. That is our overall goal, to ensure that Earth belongs to man – not a little crystal in the power of an alien monarchy.” Emerald informed her, her brown eyes remaining firm even as Morrigan circled around her. Her overall decorum was what intrigued Emerald the most, rather than her storytelling – it was something that she had yet to see in the Specters.

“If you are an alien, then Wiseman would see to it—” Emerald’s words were cutoff when a familiar energy began to form in the vicinity. A cloaked figure revealed himself from the shadows, clapping his hands as he chuckled.

“HEHEHEH,” Wiseman grinned as his own eyes flickered red in the darkness. “I’VE HEARD ENOUGH!” The orb that was in the palm of Wiseman’s hand glowed a familiar chaotic energy that resonated well with Morrigan’s own. Within the very orb it showed that Wiseman had been witnessing the scene from the Black Moon’s headquarters. What had intrigued him from the start was the very interactions of Morrigan and Emerald, two energies that simply should not have crossed paths.

“I have sensed the energy that Chaos has gifted us!” Wiseman informed Morrigan, remaining hidden under his cloak.  “YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO INTRIGUE ME, WOMAN. SPARE ME THE STORYTELLING!”

@"Morrigan De Lune"
written by Vii
142 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

Who could have thought that the Wiseman himself would make an appearance here, tonight, at this fateful meeting? Yes, it was true, the existence of Green Emerald and Queen Nehelenia meeting was an unlikely circumstance; under many others, this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps that was the point of going directly to an agent of the Black Moon instead of going directly for the head the clan - not to mention, at least, that it would have been the easiest thing to do. And, of course, that it worked.

Morrigan sense the appearance of the Wiseman as it happened, the influx of energy that appeared. She wasn't shocked by the clapping, or the laughter, and she simply turned in the direction of the man as he appeared. His figure wasn't overly imposing, and he was hidden underneath his cloak - a man with something to hide, of course, but no different than Morrigan herself as an agent of chaos. He had power just as she did, and loathe as she may have been to admit it, just as Lilith did.

Three minutes. Three minutes was more than what she needed to further intrigue the Wiseman in her own machinations and abilities, and so Morrigan smiled. Like the queen that she was, and in an effort to display that she knew Wiseman's status, she curtsied. "Wiseman. It's charming to meet you," she said. She didn't expect much of a reaction in turn based on what he had done so far. He was enigmatic, and Morrigan could respect that.

"Are you truly satisfied with what your Black Moon Clan has accomplished so far, Wiseman? Sewing seeds of chaos throughout the city, yes, true - but even still not coming any closer to your ultimate goal of defeating the White Moon queen." Morrigan was careful not to suggest that Emerald was correct about destroying the Silver Crystal. Though it was a nuisance, Morrigan had encountered it enough to know that it was still powerful.

"The White Moon might feel untouchable, but... it's not. Not in the slightest. With even the slightest curse, I put an end to them for thousands of years, with only the silver crystal managing to bring them back. Imagine the power that you could have if you could make the Illusionary Silver Crystal your own, Wiseman. Imagine that, together, we could make that a reality." Morrigan paused, and smiled subtly. "You know what it is that I am capable of. At least one among your Black Moon Clan should know the history of the White Moon, and their downfall."

@"Jade Blackburn"

(This post was last modified: 18 Oct 2019, 11:50 AM by Catherine Lunette.)
written by Dusk
38 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers

A curtsy?

Emerald couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. Who did that these days? Was this woman mad? She couldn’t help but chuckle, a smug formed on her features as she relaxed herself and acted as a witness towards the leader’s interactions.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw it – that red flicker in Wiseman’s red eyes the more that Morrigan talked about altering plans. But even though the red glow was there, Emerald still couldn’t tell what he was thinking. That’s what frustrated her the most about Wiseman. There were many whispers in the Black Moon on whether he was true to his word, and his silence still spoke volumes.

What Emerald didn’t know, however, was that Wiseman did want to obtain the Silver Crystal for himself. The Black Moon’s agenda was different than Wiseman’s own, and Emerald wondered if Wiseman would remain firm on destroying the Silver Crystal.

“For thousands of years, the Silver Crystal has done nothing but harm the continuum. The Silver Crystal must be destroyed!” He rasped, the very orb releasing an unharmful pulse of energy in Morrigan’s direction. “My mission is to demonstrate that the Silver Crystal is not the only source of power! We must demonstrate that we are capable of controlling the cosmos without that wretched stone!”

A faint smile formed on Emerald’s lips when she heard those words, easing herself as she felt a little more confident in Wiseman’s mission. Brown eyes quickly shifted in Wiseman’s direction when he pulled out something from his pocket.

It was a small, black crystal that had a rather peculiar aura, as if it was absorbing the negative energies within the vicinity. This crystal was unlike its successor, the Black Crystal, as it was a prototype of it. But ever since the royal ball, Wiseman had been focusing his energies on creating the stone and collecting all the negative energies into it.

“This is the counteract.” Wiseman chuckled, his hand moving close to his face as he held it close. “My own creation, Queen Nehellenia. The darkness that we create is being absorbed in this stone and it grows more powerful as the day progresses! In time it will be able to absorb that precious light energy! Show me your stone! What have you done to counteract the Silver Crystal? What makes you think it will submit!”

@"Morrigan De Lune"
written by Vii
142 posts
22 threads
hover for triggers

In truth, Morrigan wasn't sure that the silver crystal could be destroyed; she was sure that many had tried, but it was the key to unlocking an idea of omnipotence among people. It had brought the White Moon and her people back to life on multiple occasions before - they weren't infallible, they could be stopped, but as long as the Silver Crystal was in play it was possible that it meant nothing. Morrigan... would have been lying if she said she didn't believe that she had some right to the crystal itself, and if she said that she believed the crystal should be destroyed, that would be a lie as well.

Thankfully, Morrigan de Lune was a politican. Even if Nehelenia hadn't been a queen for thousands of years before escaping the mirror for the second time, she had effectively been gifted with all the knowledge that would allow her to operate like a normal person in her field of work. She knew what to say, when to say it, and though Wiseman bucked initially at the idea of taking the Silver Crystal... she knew that he felt the draw, even if it was ever so slightly. She was a politician - that came with reading people. Still, she shrugged her shoulders in an effort to assuage his - or Emerald's - worries.

Morrigan could feel the power emanating off of the dark crystal, but it wasn't anything that she needed to be concerned over. It wasn't even anything that the white moon might've had to worry about, at least, not just yet. It was incomplete. Tethered to reality - to space, to time - but there was something lacking in it. Morrigan would have been willing to bet that it wasn't complete yet, but... it had potential. There was just something missing; her lips curled into a sly smile as the wheels began to turn in her mind, and she turned from Wiseman as he offered her a challenge.

"I don't need some stone to combat the White Moon, Wiseman; haven't you been listening? I beat them once already," her tone was matter of fact and straight to the point, but not exactly rude or condescending. She cleared her throat and turned toward him. "It was through my own power that I defeated them. Not amplified by some stone, device, or any other means - it was all me, darling." She paused and eyed the black crystal that Wiseman was carrying. She took a deep breath, and decided to continue dancing around the question - smartly.

"I can help you, Wiseman. Between your crystal, and my magic... Perhaps we could create something to negate the Illusionary Silver Crystal's powers. But first, you need to trust me.".

@"Jade Blackburn"
written by Dusk
38 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers