Act 7, the Return of the Pantheon.
Staff Team
Welcome to Crystal Empire, USA
The Dark Alliance has faced a divide: Queen Nehellenia has been purified and is now the Goddess and ruler of the Moon. With her purification at the hands of Neo Queen Serenity and Neo Sailor Moon, there is a shift in the wind – Greek deities (original planet rulers), heralds (Sailors/Knights) and Augurs (priest(esses) and consorts) from the past are being revived and Hades has been unsealed.

With the coming of Hades has seen the unsealing of Satre and Hyperion, and the future is now even more uncertain as the ruler of Nemesis has a vendetta against Chronos…and more. The Future Moon have now since reunited with the Crystal Empire, their memories have been restored. Will they be able to save their future that they can no longer return to?

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play, rated L3/S3/V3 and self-hosted utilizing MyBB, a software identical to JCink. We use Member Profiles for our application process and focus on a story act system. We have a plethora of canons available including many popular ones. We’re set after Sailor Moon, merging the 90s anime, manga, Sailor Moon Crystal into one game. We accept original characters and use real life face claims.
Spring 2031 (March 1st - June 30th)

(Invitation)  We're All In This Together
Tag: Puu. // January 25th, 2031

When Puu opened the door, Diana wanted to give her a hug, but refrained when she heard her question. Diana’s head tilted from it, her pink hues fluttering.

“E-Eh? I’m just getting off work, it’s fine!” Diana insisted reassuringly, brushing off the remark that she was a child. In Puu’s eyes, she knew that she was – she understood better than anyone that Puu had certain duties to uphold, and for a moment… Diana endured them for her freedom to help aid the Sailor Guardians.

Slipping into the apartment, Diana was quickly introduced to the different smells. It was perplexing at first, but Diana quickly grew accustomed to it.

“Besides, I’m almost done with my training, you know – I learned a few things from Mama in case anything happens. I never go anywhere without a phone.” Diana beamed at Puu. Diana had grown a lot since she was last here, and had centuries worth of training to hone her skills. While they weren’t that perfected, Diana was trying – there were just certain things that Diana couldn’t completely grasp yet.

She knew that she would with time.

“Actually, I needed to come and talk to you, Puu.” Diana’s pink hues gazed up at her with concern. “What’s going on? Is everyone okay? Everyone's aware of what happened to Elysion..."

written by Vii
65 posts
8 threads
hover for triggers