Welcome
ETERNAL is a Sailor Moon Role Play set during our SECOND STORY, shortly after the defeat of the Dark Alliance and during the early reign of the Crystal Empire. The Silver Millennium has been reviving in the present day, and Earthlings are discovering their connections and the truth. But lingering in the shadows deities of old have their own unfinished business. Could Elysion’s restoration be a blessing or a curse in disguise?
October 2031
Guidebook Rosters Faces Wanted Character Creation Site Codes Character Directory Member Directory Discord

Fishy Conversations
Marcelline Faridah

years
pronouns
occupation
Guestfaction
powers

Knowing fully well how strange it looked for the mermaidian to be fully interacting with the sea life behind the glass she just smiled to herself as she played with the fish. It was a strange feeling being here on Earth where some fish spent their entire lives behind glass when on Mermaid they didn’t have to live in a glass bowl. They were free and able to live and interact with the people of the planet. She supposes that the fish of her planet were much like the land walking animals of Earth. It was an interesting thought or at least it was to the Mermaid guardian.

When the Neptunian guardian say no in reply to her question she was surprised. Marcelline was under the impression that the outer guardians didn’t like their presence at all and briefly wondered if she was just saying that for the Earthlings around them. As she began speaking of then ocean and life from the ocean she laughed lightly to herself as it seemed to guardian had misunderstood the question. Looking back up to the glass she smiled at the fish in front of her as it spun in circles. ”I have heard the story and the song so many times I suppose I have it memorized at this point. But I do miss the story and the song of my home.”she said before turning to the guardian as she seemed to finally understand what Mar had been asking with her original question.

Laughing lightly to herself she turned to face her fully and tilted her head before straightening it out. ”I find it slightly ironic. The Earthling scientists have been looking for life on or planets and such for so long but yet when they finally realize we exist they shun us and called us intruders. They wanted help with their problems and now that we’re here they turn away from our help. Or rather some of them do. Obviously not all of them.”she said glancing around at the people around the room. She wished there was a way she could show them she doesn’t wish to harm them but they wouldn’t see it in that way in the slightest.

Played by
Hover for triggers!