January 2031

Eternal is a Sailor Moon role play set after the series, during the rise of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. 2030 brought much turmoil to Earthlings as the Black Moon and Dark Kingdom’s attacks became more frequent, each attack becoming more disastrous than the previous. But now after Queen Metaria requested Chaos to revive their old comrades to further prosper the Dark Kingdom, a union has formed. Queen Nehellenia has formed an allegiance with the Black Moon, and now both the Dark Kingdom and Black Moon must learn to work with each other’s dissenting beliefs.

Eternal has been around since July 10th, 2018. We have no word count and we utilize real life face claims.

Black and White
Malin was beginning to foster a headache. It had been one hell of a long day, but it didn't help that she didn't feel like dealing with Serenity of all people. She didn't want to listen to her about any excuses that she might make for her guardians. The truth was that she was just a weak queen who had been handed the world on a silver platter and she had no fucking clue what the hell she was actually doing. She firmly believed that Endymion was likely the one that was doing most of the ruling.

It left a horrible taste in her mouth.

"Of course, I will do what I can to have the files pulled and sent your way. Given that we are slightly busy at the moment-" She motioned to the wreckage and debris scattered around them. She had so much that she needed to do. She didn't really have the time to pull those files herself. But how often had the guardians interjected in the middle of an active situation where the police were handling it only for them to interject. They didn't need to handle situations that they were already in the process of being handled by the police.

"-we are going to be a little busy dealing with the bombing for some time. And there have been a handful of gruesome murders that I have been investigating. I will see if one of my detective or officers can get those files sent your way," Malin said in as respectful of a tone as she could manage. She really had no intentions of doing any of that when she was a very, very busy woman.

"Yes, we have been looking into them and have yet to find anything. However, I have a theory that the serial killer we have been investigating may be somehow involved with the Black Moon," She muttered.

Slightly busy?

Serenity understood priorities and she understood that what they were currently facing was priority. But Serenity also didn’t like it when there were accusations being made against her Guardians. That needed to be dealt with quickly and it needed to be addressed.

But Serenity also knew that she was in no position to be retorting about that. Neither of them were, when Malin gestured towards the debris from the explosion. The explosion alone had caused so much uproar, even more so when one of her Guardians had been affected by it simply by having one of her restaurants there.

Serenity wanted to mark this as a hate crime. How couldn’t it have not been? It was also a terrorist attack that ended the lives of many people, devastating businesses and ruining livelihoods. “I’d like to have those files, too,” Serenity agreed. “However, please be aware that I will consider any delays on getting me those files. I don’t appreciate accusations against my team, so please get them to me as soon as you’re able.”

Anyone, after all, could forge a date and say otherwise. Serenity wouldn’t have that. If Malin was referring to the ones responsible for the explosion, Serenity already knew that that was the case In the middle of the explosion site, she recalled seeing a Black Moon symbol. That was enough evidence, wasn’t it? Unless….

“Is this separate from this attack?”

Malin had to do her best to not roll her eyes. Serenity really thought that she was that much of a leader? It was laughable. It was hilarious if she thought that she was ever going to be anything but the immature brat she had been before. That was never going to change. She didn't care about what the people needed. She didn't care about the fact that she was forcing herself upon them as their queen. No one really wanted her on the throne. And rather than giving into the demand of the people, she was going to sit in her pretty tower and play queen.

It was disgusting and she couldn't believe that after everything, fate had given this brat the chance to rule over the Earth. It was unnatural and she didn't deserve to even be alive. She had to keep her contempt to herself. The White Moon knew that Beryl was alive. The only thing saving her skin at the moment was they didn't know who she really was.

Malin intended on keeping it like that.

"Yes. This is an investigation that I have been seeing to personally. Over the last few years, there have been a string of brutal murders. There doesn't seem to be a connection between each victim and each murder is more brutal than the one before. Some were stabbed to death, suffocated, set on fire…" Malin trailed off. When was sure that as dumb as she was, Serenity would get an idea of what kind of murderer they were dealing with.

"Many of my agents believe there are different killers because there doesn't seem to be anything tying each victim or crime scene together. But I can feel we're dealing with an extremely disturbed and twisted serial killer," Malin said.

The remark that Malin had made was so strange. Serenity hadn’t understood much of how killers did their work, but she’d known that other teammates had known more than she had. Was it common for connections to be made when investigating murders? Serenity felt a chill down her spine at the thought.

Why on earth would someone want to kill another person for any reason? Had they lost their minds upon doing so? Serenity could never imagine herself harming another person, even though she had defeated powerful enemies in the past. But to kill like how Malin described….

Serenity shuddered. She couldn’t help it.

“The only thing that my team has ever accepted with crime was that when Wiseman came to power, crime was revived at an unusual rate. Even when Misha and I ascended the throne, we were at peace…. Until Wiseman came. We’ve been trying to figure out what he’s done to cause such a stir in the minds of our people, but we haven’t found anything. Just that the dates link up…” Serenity sighed. She hated feeling like she was completely useless in situations like these, but she was also sheltered for a very long time. She still was.

@Malin Bishop