Eternal
Welcome to Eternal, a post Sailor Moon Stars site relocated to Orlando, Florida, utilizing the canon portrayals as they were in the series. We also have a plethora of original roles for you to fill, each unique to the site itself. No knowledge of the series is required to play! We're 3/3/3, utilize real life FCs, and we're 1+ years old.

Twelve years ago, King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity were coronated and became Earth’s rulers. However, not all is well – in response to several of their actions, Wiseman has appeared and is making his mark for the first time in history with the formation of the Black Moon. He’s revived crime and murder never seen within the past twelve years. Lingering in the shadows, the Dark Kingdom has also been revived, claiming to be pro-immortality with the desire to obtain the Silver Crystal for themselves. Queen Metaria has also struck a deal with Chaos to revive deceased antagonists to ensure their victory.

let's try this again...
for cynthia
Saitou Izumi
<>
  • The truly ridiculous part was that Izumi wasn’t even angry, not really. And she wasn’t accustomed to storming out of the room in a fit of pique—which was probably why she’d kept going. Embarrassment. Not an emotion she handled well, and anger was a much more effective cover. Easier to control (strange as it was to think of such a volatile emotion being easy for the Guardian of Fire to manage, but that’s how it had always worked—in place of anything more difficult for her to parse, anger was the go-to, it always had been), and more importantly, easier to release. Not that she always wanted to.

Sometimes, being so stubborn was a lot more trouble than it was worth.

It wasn’t even that she really disagreed with Seraphina, either—at least, in the broad strokes. Cynthia should be spending time out in public, getting to know her people. Maybe even, someday, they’d get to a point where it’d be safe for her to attend school regularly. But that was just it—it wasn’t safe. Not yet, not now, not while the sacred flame was being so unhelpful and all Izumi’s own psychic senses were telling her that there was a rising tide of darkness but not where it was coming from, let alone from whom. Not while there were riots in the streets with increasing frequency, while fear seemed to be mounting as people felt they couldn’t trust their queen or where she’d come from.

And, alright, maybe her emotions had been running high before she’d even walked into the room. She could count the hours of sleep she’d been getting each night on one hand with fingers to spare, because so much of her time was spent trying to push her own senses to the fullest possible extent to find out something, anything helpful, and that compounded the frustration she felt at turning up next to nothing. An explosion had been inevitable—unfortunately for Sera, she was in range of the blast, and happened to say something at just the wrong time to trigger it.

That didn’t mean it was excusable, of course. But Izumi wasn’t ready to eat crow (pardon the pun, Phobos, Deimos, she didn’t mean it that way) just yet. Still, she knew that Cynthia would follow her, and so she stood on the balcony, waiting until she heard the door open again behind her, before speaking. “I know, I know. I shouldn’t have lost my temper.”

She sighed, turning and leaning against the railing, crossing her arms as she regarded her friend, warmth in her expression, but not so much the heat of anger. “It’s just… you understand, don’t you? Why I’m… worried?”

Not even Izumi was ready to admit to herself, let alone anyone else, that she was actually scared right now. That would make the threat seem so much more real, and it would make her feel that much more helpless in the face of it.

When Serenity finally managed to reach Izumi, she was nearly out of breath. Not that she was happy about it, she hadn’t expected Izumi to run so far and so fast. But it’d made her realize just how much she needed to get back in shape–she hadn’t spent nearly as much time doing physical activity now that she was Queen, quite unlike when she was Sailor Moon, who did incredible feats on a nightly basis.

Catching her breath as she walked up to the balcony, Serenity sighed deeply. She was grateful that she finally stopped running, but she couldn’t blame her friend for it. The argument was getting heated, it was a difficult situation and Serenity just wanted it all to be over. She wanted so desperately for everyone to just get along, to be able to agree on something when it concerned her.

But the Outer Guardians and the Inner Guardians both had different perspectives when it came to her personal safety. 

When Izumi began to lean against the railing, Serenity moved to stand beside her, gazing out towards the city. She nodded quietly at Izumi’s question.

“No, I get it, Izumi.” She said reassuringly, smiling at her friend as she saw her expression. 

“I...I do understand. Right now isn’t the time, but...when will it be?” Serenity began to fidget with her fingers, gazing downcast. “Something’s just need to change, don’t they? I’m not comfortable with the idea of going to school, I hate studying~! But I need to show everyone that I’m interested in maintaining their government, right?”

Right?

Serenity knew nothing about politics. It was all hands-on learning, which was incredibly difficult and Serenity just didn’t feel comfortable around politicians because of it.

“But we need to stop fighting internally too, you know. You and Sera need to apologize to each other.”